Good luck affording a house in the states Americans. You're grandparents bought their homes when they were 18...

Good luck affording a house in the states Americans. You're grandparents bought their homes when they were 18. How does it feel

Attached: 20180806_083451.jpg (1080x1600, 608K)

I bought mine at 23, I feel so bad.
Try harder pussy.

You've got to like... think, adapt, and problem-solve. It's what it means to be a man.

I just bought 100 in Detroit for 10$ each

Portsmouth NH is one of the nicest, whitest communities in the Northeast. Close to Boston. And there is no state income tax in NH, which inflates the house prices to begin with. Housing in Portsmouth is fucking expensive for a good reason, eurotrash.

Nice try faggot. Portsmouth has some of the highest house prices in the entire state. Not a realistic price of an average home in NH.

Bought a 1050 sq foot condo in Austin for $197,000 in a neighborhood where typical homes are going for $600,000+

Attached: austin maga pepe.png (940x626, 1.12M)

kek.
I bought mine five years ago for $190,000.
It's worth $480,000 now.

>Landless eurocuck hides his flag
Shocking

I have a 2BD for less than 25K in a 3% black neighborhood

No deal is worth living with all those shitlibs.

Thats a fuckin good deal where im from

hometown and it will go up in value

white privilege ain't cheep

over here the prices are even higher and i am not even talking about big houses like the one in the picture we mostly have apartments here

Where north Dakota

This user is right. Future economic growth in America is happening in the south, so if you want your home to appreciate, buy there.

I pulled this one off of zillow just to prove a point, I live in Austin as well. I own a software business and there is literally no better place to run it than austin

Attached: 992c8afdc016660ee9764133b26e0a8c.jpg (1494x762, 558K)

I feel bad for you, israeli-user. Your entire economy is bottlenecked by a small number of ruling families. Is there any future for israelis?

Wrong. East austin is where all the liberals and spics live - west austin/lake travis is basically a giant frat for techbros

Attached: laketravis.jpg (793x526, 131K)

shit wrong one

Attached: d25b95707e960de360b080df1ddbc5bd.jpg (1027x716, 418K)

i hope so we are steering for more free economy

Why on earth would one even consider buying a house so close to the neighbors?

NH thats why an a all white town

because blacks

You did good! I hope it holds it value for you. May all your financial decisions turn out well.

That's because you live near Mexicans, blacks asians ect. More importantly Mexicans

>family bought an old farm this year
>2 houses
>double garage
>1 barn/workshop
>1 huge storage building
>1 small field
>small patch of forest
>right next to the ocean
>only payed $328,000
>bit of a fixup but nothing serious and it's 100% liveable

mad, burgers?

Attached: 2301178153056467.jpg (640x559, 31K)

I'm 25, finishing pharmD and have already saved enough money to buy op's pic. Haven't event really started working yet, no help whatsoever from my parents. Oh and houses are 10-15% of that listing price in my area. I'm about to snatch up some rentals and enslave all u lazy melinieals in the rent game coz all u guys do is bitch about life being hard

can you imagine how ethnically homogeneous that area must be. Must be amazing.

I bought a new 2100SQft house in 2007 at the age of 22 for 140k its now worth 175k and I owe about 100k for it. Stainless steal, granite, nice yard. This pricing doesn't reflect most home prices.

>mad, burgers?
No. Envious of your good fortune. Make something beautiful out of it. Return it to glory.

Same fucking house too, only now it needs tepairs.

1. no you don't
2. living in a 500 person flyover town isn't "making it".

>living in a 500 person flyover town isn't "making it".
To some, that's paradise.

Bought a house this year. 1200 sqft, huge shop, 3 car garage, water well, good size lot of land, $35000.

City living is for fags and niggers. Midwest is best.

Attached: T77c4XV.jpg (700x1064, 63K)

It’s New Hampshire shit for brains. It’s expensive and only whites live here. You have to be rich to live in New Hampshire.

I thought that was Gandalf in the thumbnail.