THE CRUSADES HAVE OFFICIALLY BEGUN

Thanks, Canada.

Attached: crusades.png (757x695, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Infographic_ksa/status/1026505772157550594
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who would have thought it would be the Sauds that bring on the day of the rake

Yeah leafs. We'll be dealing with terror attacks for the next few months. Fuck you very much

What did Trudeau did?

>Canadians are to blame
>not you for allowing in millions
>fuck Poles btw!!!1

Crusaders were pro-gay, pro-feminism?

Now that's satire!

I still don't get the day of the rake thing. Can someone fill me in? I'm a bit confused on it. Are the shit skins finally going to Canada?

Nagged the royals not to imprison leftist agitators. The royals absolutely flipped their shit.

this makes zero sense

canada is INFESTED with mosques and muslims

how can it be the land of crusaders?

the PM only marches in pride parades

and this time they're conquering Europe without firing a single shot

>Canadian virtue signaling results in a global religious war

>Canada unintentionally begins the Final Crusade
wacky chaos timeline best timeline

more Hezbollah in Canada
>Trudeau is a bigger cuck than Obama, something I thought impossible

Trudeau basically demanded KSA release all political prisoners and stop prosecuting political radicals.

>how can it be the land of crusaders?
>the PM only marches in pride parades
LGBT is part of Satan's crusade against Islam.

You let the niggers in dumbass

Saudis are going to hijack an air Canada flight and crash it into the CN Tower because Trudeau hurt their feelings, apparently.

Among other things plotted with the us deep state to take out Trump

what a fucking cuck

>Europe and Canada
>no mention of the US
Holy shit does anybody else find this hilarious? Why don’t the saudis point the finger at their boyfriend or their Jew mistress?

i need a quick rundown on this

DEUS VULT

Why the fuck are the Saudis chimping out so hard over this? All we said was "stop being such backward animals and stop oppressing women and jailing political opponents."

Die by taco, fag

I have a feeling i know what happened.
Remember the whole plan to just let muslims take over the entirety of the western world?
I have a feeling the elites have decided to go for plan B and it was decided last bilderberg meeting.
And now canada has joined as well.

I do hope this will finally lead into a civil war so we can get rid of those Muslim filths occupying our countries.

Lol the historical crusaders would be spinning in their grave at Canada, what a joke

part and parcel, amirite?

it's a bit more than that

Attached: oh.jpg (827x669, 59K)

i know, you leafs say worse about us all the time

I see that there's 4 factions now.
>Jihadists
>Crusaders
>Zionists
>Secularists (Satanists)
Who will win?

>Hurr im vague and mysterious
So what is plan B?

Fuckin A, it's the London way

its time to purge those saudi heathens from the earth

You don't know much about the historical crusaders huh?

Attached: slide-18.jpg (1024x767, 146K)

Saudis have been coddled for decades so they’re used to getting their way. Can’t handle bantz from feminists

because it's their weak point. paper tiger.

Attached: RidinDirty.gif (720x720, 3.86M)

Canadaians = leafs
Leafs get raked out of a yard because they are worthless and make everything shitty.
So Canadians aka leafs get cleansed

t. urkroach

THIS they have been making brit hate threads for years

Attached: Dj4YEm2WwAEI3Kw.jpg large.jpg (708x1080, 101K)

Not a good idea to fight the west when they couldn't even take care of a Israel. I wonder if Switzerland alone could take the entirety of the Arab world in a conventional war. They propably could.

cucks don't like being embarrassed by other cucks

Attached: Dj7EPAYWsAAfmtH.jpg large.jpg (799x1063, 116K)

PART

Nice fan fiction Tu*kroach faggot!

Attached: 1508852552506.jpg (800x800, 216K)

You're welcome

Lol. Every goat fucker from Deerborn, MI is going to wage war in Canada.

Thank you, Leafs.

For once the Trudeau's regime tendency to put their foot in their mouth has actually resulted in a good thing.

nice try, FBI

All of the intermixing has made them violent to any criticism. Also, I'm not fighting against Saudis for the Globohomo. At least they acknowledge the fundamentals, unlike disgusting secularists. So jailing leftists and beating women is cool in my book, as long as it stays in Saudi Arabia.

We should still kick him out ASAP, but yeah. Pleasant turn of events for once.

you have to go back

Saudi Arabia's imploding. They're doing this to try and distract from the internal power struggles. What they want is for their citizens to agree that they're under seige and need to immediately unify behind whoever seems like the closest thing to a legitimate leader right now. They have no intention of actually fighting the West (who they're dependent on for money and goods), they just want a chance to quietly do away with their opposition while everyone's focused on something else.

Fun fact: If you default on a loan in Saudi Arabia, you go to jail.

Those who follow Jesus will win in the end.

the person in question criticized religion

this is only considered radical if you live in a islamic theocratic shit hole

fuck ksa

Hardly a Crusade. If muslims decide to steamroll Europe, the Europeans will just have to sit there and take it, lest they get arrested for being racist. Hell, their government would probably hand their militaries over to the Sauds.

At least here in Canada, the "kaffir" are heavily armed.

Like most libshits, they're plans are truly backfiring.

human wave attacks haven't worked since ww1.

Attached: Day_of_the_rake.jpg (750x1024, 57K)

day one of my presidency would be to nuke all arabic and african countries.

Attached: 1507996717455.jpg (750x658, 88K)

God, please make it happen

>what is korean war

Give me my Brits, Frenchies and Krauts and it’ll be gg ez

Canada>Saudi Sandniggers

I hate Canadians, but you're still better than mudslimes and Saudi cryptokikes.

This is critical.
If anything bad/violence comes out of this he will have accidentally redpilled himself.

You done fuck up this time Leaf...the US will not help you this time around. You are on your only.

Thanks Trump

Its a joke similar to day of the rope, which is when people finally snap and hang all the degenerates out there. Canadians have a leaf flag so instead of getting hung like human beings the just get raked into an incinerator.

Basically it is saying you shouldn't push normies too far, because if you do the only logical response is to go full Nazi/Pinochet on degenerates and commies.

Attached: 6y30626daoez.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

no kidding, talk about falling ass backwards into something decent, can't wait for cuckservatives to spoil the party instead of letting the progs fracture themselves
>students leaving
>patients leaving hospitals
very possibly the best day of trudeau's """"leadership""""l

Switzerland in the location it's in would demolish most invading militaries in the world.

Women and stupid men mistake discipline for oppression. Women are incapable of disciplining themselves or being loyal to society so men need to do it.

Attached: loyalty.jpg (900x1493, 426K)

The official statement on this image is hilarious because nobody is gullible enough to buy it.

twitter.com/Infographic_ksa/status/1026505772157550594

You do realize, if Trudeau fails, the LPC is at serious risk of fracturing in two, right?

saudi arabia is jewish

wow. autistic much?

hey leaf call israel maybe they can intervene on your behalf

t. Mohammad Al-Sadini

Europe and Canada, but zero mention of America. Muslims respect power not limp dick bugmen

>implying the Crusaders were the bad guys
>implying that the Crusades were not defensive wars dwarfed by the number of Muslim invasions of non-Muslim populations

Only the Chinese did that. And the exahusted and weak US 8th army decimated those chinks in a few months. 180,000 Chinese died in just a few battles?

Fucking Leafs just started The Holy War all over again...THIS FUCKING TIMELINE DUDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Attached: 1532566477363.gif (301x300, 949K)

It already is fractured in two what do you think the NDP is? They'll just lose their far leftists to the NDP again and the libs will become irrelevant again.

Must have forgot to renew your brain license

Attached: 1530742613314.png (900x750, 246K)

>at serious risk of fracturing in two
yes, it's called the "conservative party"

This is what happens when you elect women or faggots as leaders, notice he never mentioned USA.
We need to kill off all the degenerates and put women back in the home, the ancients were right they destroy a country from the inside.

Attached: sulla-3d-bust-3d-model-obj-fbx.jpg (2304x3072, 404K)

Exactly

They just realized that sending their kids to Canadian universities for years makes them hostile to their pedo warlord "prophet".
They are just low iq retards.

Attached: 1532352628388.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Read that in an Irish accent. Also checked

They weren't even supposed to work in WWI. The reason they were used was to keep Germans preoccupied in the Western Front.

yeah... usually progressives kiss up to Arabs and Saudi Arabia and talk blissfully about their hijabs and pink taxis and unique culture.

How did Trudeau get it right for a change?

The knee dippers are their own (equally retarded) thing. I'm talking about the Anglo/Franco division that runs to the core of the Liberal party. Look at the leaders of the party. They alternate between English and French every time for a reason.

Exactly what I thought

Attached: AP_17159386154465-1040-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 124K)

KSA and USA are tight. I'm not sure how to feel about it, but at least we're not bunched up with a bunch of progressive faggots.

>Caring about what happens in London

Attached: 1467445943914.jpg (256x287, 17K)

Is there a place where we can sign up to help the Saudi Arabian army invade Leafistan?