Styx declares war on establishment

youtube.com/watch?v=GJYWaTtc5cM

Final boss speaks

Attached: styxmad.png (1058x545, 1.01M)

*spoon clanks intensify

no one gives a shit about you e-celeb shit reddit.

Fuck off kikefucker.

>declares war
>mostly nude
Sad

Give me a quick rundown on the vid so I don't need to click it

>Perfunctory anti-e-celeb post.
Glad we got that out of the way.

Best video of his I have watched.

hooray, a satranny is going to declare war, yippee

COME SAIL AWAY... oh wait... wrong styx

nice le eceleb thread :^)
kys

STYX is anti-censorship

Attached: 11TR.jpg (495x596, 102K)

Real men went to war in nothing but body paint and a loin cloth

>1 post by this ID
Glad we got that out of the way.

And they all died

styx is a faggot and literal fence sitter

Styx is /ourguy/ probably the reencarnation of some great prophet.

>faggy libertarian stuck in an 8th grade goth phase who's afraid to leave the house
I don't like the establishment much but I think this is a pretty safe bet.

Everybody dies.

Bump

Attached: mcfuckin.png (514x489, 560K)

Who the fuck is this hippie looking trash?

These summer shills aren't even trying this year.

Attached: 1533522250271.png (627x766, 413K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHILL
e-celebs are 10000% better than supporting the jews in hollywood.
it's the ONLY form of entertainment that has the POSSIBILITY of not being jewed.

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH AN ANT HILL, NIGGER!

Best political analysis on Youtube. He predicted the election outcome down to like 2 states, and predicts all sorts of other stuff.

Also anyone calling him an eceleb is retarded and doesn't know who he is. He's the opposite of that.

This was a good one. Fuck anyone bashing styx. He is /ourguy/. He was also right yesterday in his unite the right video. Fuck you fight me.

Styx is a Freemasons. Look at the Ouroboros and crescent moon on the wall. Those a Masonic symbols.

He's right. It's like the US Postal Service denying you have address.

styx is a fag but he doesn't say anything wrong here. no one has fucked the world more than these tech companies and they sell it as doing the world a favor.

based no shirt satanist lolbertarian

Attached: 1533489173608.jpg (500x333, 33K)

are you retarded?

>e-celeb nonsense

nobody cares what that american weirdo has to say

hes a smug fence sitting fuckwit.

Fuck off with your meme flag, leftist agitator. We see right through it. You're nothing but a co-opted fool who's rebellion is fake and totally in line with the values of the globalist system.

We see right through it now.

Attached: styxx-maymay.png (1569x1570, 1.22M)

Why is there always a memeflag behind these eceleb threads?

Attached: 1529982469920.png (1030x353, 190K)

Why are there always hordes of shills calling styx, the anti-eceleb, an eceleb?

This. Like his political leanings or not his predictions are god like.

You = kike
Your post = cringe & bluepilled

Is Moarpheus a nigger or a jew?

What a smelly looking tramp. Who seriously watches this shite? Get a fucking life.

my favorite part of styx is when he blithely gets basic historical facts wrong strictly because of his ideology and because he did absolutely no homework whatsoever
>he said that drumpf was going to win
anyone with even a functioning brainstem knew he would barring completely over the top 50 state cheating

kys nigger

Everyone in the alt-right and truther community on Youtube are Freemasons. It's a massive psy-op to radicalize people like you. They need to create a bad guy, in this case Nazis, so they can play the role of savior.

which one rekts ecelebs the best? that one.

Attached: blocked-styxx.png (1227x623, 187K)

So we should only pay attention to (((Hollywood))) approved commentators? Fuck you slimy kike. Too bad the Holocaust tale is fake.

*STOP THE CLANKING*

It's happening

Attached: it happened.jpg (840x456, 104K)

You're literally doing nothing but thinking that you can stop other people from speaking. It's hilarious.

>Heroine addict announces plan to bilk more retards out of drug money.

Thanks I hit dislike on the video because he is a faggot.

Nobody cares retard.

4chanand anonymous did that years ago.

>man who holds the exact values that are directly responsible for the establishment's existence declares war on the establishment
Hey guys, all America needs to do is to go back to the free market and everything will be fixed (not). Never mind the fact that the youth, negroes and women are utterly irrational and irresponsible voters who give their votes away based on feelings or apparent self-interest. Never mind the fact that even if you went back to exclusively male property owner suffrage things would eventually reach the point they're at now because it is the nature of all suffrage to be expanded over time. Never mind the fact that America is becoming so racially and ideologically divided that the constitution isn't gonna do shit and mass deportations of already legal citizens are never going to happen.
God I hate American nationalists.
Going back to the very same system that caused your issues in the first place just seems like complete insanity.

Hello newfag

Attached: 1530216818071.png (1280x720, 1018K)

This is a really well said video by ol spoon man, only got boring and redundant for the last minute or so.

Attached: Pepe_styx.jpg (474x310, 36K)

why can't we have real independent newsmen instead of eceleb garbage?
this faggot constantly brags about how "he was right" for reading an article and regurgitating it and brags about his pathetic view count. 20K on a video, wow, ballin`

Cringe. Sorry to hurt your feelings but before long it will be only "eceleb garbage." The way of doing media of old is inefficient, boring and dying.

>Fuck off with your meme flag, leftist agitator

Says a newfag who just learned to use hidemyass. Show me the user who doesn't know how to change location and I show you the biggest moron you've ever seen.

Yeah this newfag just wants to see the world burning while tripping, for the visuals. Russian fag.

Cringe. Oh sweaty, a longhaired buck-toothed satanist wearing nothing but a leather jacket is not a credible news source and never will be.

But Fox news is though right? Kill yourself, hillbilly faggot.

>a literal who declares war on anyone