SAY BYE-BYE!

Are we pissing our pants yet, skinheads?

We literally just BANNED, GAGGED, and CHOKED Alex fucking Jones into oblivion.

And here's the kicker: regressive fuckshit Repubbies still technically control EVERYTHING for the next three months.

You have the Presidency. You have Congress. You stacked the Supreme Court. You have thirty state legislatures.

And we STILL took a hulking shit down your throats to show you how much we give a flying fuck about your sacred cow Freeze Peach.

Gee, I wonder what will happen when Congress flips Blue in a few months? :)

Enjoy your hate speech laws, asswipes.

It will literally be a pound-you-in-the-ass prison penalty in a few years to say even half the vicious, lying, evil shit that circulates here on a daily basis.

Attached: Dead Republican.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html
thesun.co.uk/news/6921599/colombia-prostitution-ring-cartagena-slaves-police-raid/
torontosun.com/news/world/columbian-cops-smash-global-child-sex-slave-ring
metro.co.uk/2018/08/03/madame-arrested-250-child-prostitutes-raped-branded-tattoos-7792715/
archive.fo/qTMIF
archive.fo/UiSav
archive.fo/EsnRG
archive.fo/k41wu
archive.fo/gBEpm
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
technitium.com/tmac/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama
youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know. In all honesty we should militarily raid all those jew-corps and strong arm them into control.

It's funny because the only reason to ban him would be that people listened to him in the first place. The truth is unchanging and set in stone, it's not at the whim of a Jew's feelings.

Attached: hola.png (174x255, 54K)

Hes fucking live streaming right now. Idk what the fuck youre talking about.

COOLESVILLE SUCKS!

Attached: 1533328488348.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

nice LARP

Attached: circle-game-meme-th.jpg (640x370, 19K)

>lol we conspired on a very uneven playing field
>literally celebrating a win that required cheating
You will hate your life very soon.

What does banning Jones accomplish?

BASED

this alex jones thezog.info/ lmao

Nah, just give journalists the cartel treatment after midterms. Threats aren't working, so up the ante.

I just spent $600 at the InfoWars store. The man has good products and does his best to uncover the truth. I also bought two more cases of 5.56 ammo. Keep pushing us faggot and we'll hunt your kind down in the streets.Your stupid Jew overlords can't stop the truth from coming out.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html

thesun.co.uk/news/6921599/colombia-prostitution-ring-cartagena-slaves-police-raid/

torontosun.com/news/world/columbian-cops-smash-global-child-sex-slave-ring

metro.co.uk/2018/08/03/madame-arrested-250-child-prostitutes-raped-branded-tattoos-7792715/

archive.fo/qTMIF

archive.fo/UiSav

archive.fo/EsnRG

archive.fo/k41wu

archive.fo/gBEpm

>Police arrested 18 people after the girls were lured into working at sex parties

>The alleged 'Madame' of the operation was among those detained in the raids

>Liliana del Carmen Campos Puello allegedly recruited the underage girls

>A child prostitution ring where more than 250 underage girls were branded with tattoos by their 'owners' has been broken up after dramatic raids.

>They allegedly raped and tattooed all their underage victims, aged between 14 and 17

>Campos Puello was said to be responsible for recruiting the girls from poor neighbourhoods in Columbia and Venezuela.

>Police arrested 18 people after the girls were lured into coming the Colombian resort of Cartagena under the pretence of working as models there.

>Among those detained was the alleged 'Madame' of the operation - Liliana del Carmen Campos Puello - and several unnamed Israelis who are believed to be the network's ringleaders
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
..............Based Bellagio vid on this

Zionism is the real problem

Attached: 9ed9da43ba6067bbd7d81e67f072f81d25ddb1571c712a69e5b80ac60269a6d4.gif (296x314, 164K)

>reddit spacing
>use of we
>literal cuck

blow that dead elephant.

and you call rinos tards dumb ass

Attached: pot-calling-the-kettle-black-meaning-blaming-each-other-when-7981202.png (500x522, 124K)

Say, how scared are you actually? I mean your colleagues over here all shill this "We so leftist haet me American-sama" bullshit. And still the people you so hate are more influential than ever, more well-beloved than ever, around the globe. In fact, you're losing footholds faster than your negro pets lose their actual feet in their third world trophy wars. Your whole ideology is starved like a Zimbabwean freedom fighter and your victories are faker than the Holocaust. And all of it benefits your opposition. Is it that you just hate your life enough to not mind dying for some display of spite? Or are you in fact yourself with us? It is such a riveting mistery.

Great bait.
I mean, but what else did you do besides expose yourselves as petulant, childish hypocrites and attracted more supporters to our cause. You did us a great service. Giving your practices exposure by your own hand. We've already won.

nice waste of a thread no bump for you

>When the left hates Alex Jones so much that they ban his Youtube channel
It's goimg to have take a lot more to shut him down

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-06-15-14-15~2.png (1240x1104, 1.03M)

To say it in the words of a staunch liberal:
“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”

>we
>we
>you
>your
>we
>I
>your
>you

Attached: 1522622904178.jpg (1024x792, 121K)

In all honesty, if white people took back control of the media, what weapon do the kikes really have?

Discrimination on the basis of political orientation is a violation of his civil rights. I hope Apple and Google enjoy paying Alex Jones a billion dollars each after they lose a lawsuit.

Alex Jones isn't even right wing you pea-brained libnigger who can't think in anything but us vs them terms. He was staunchly opposed to the Bush presidencies and has been giving political commentary since before you were a mistake waiting to happen in your father's nutsack.

>what weapon do the kikes really have?
banking. look up fractional reserve banking

What you gonna do cuck boy we the new right and your wemens want that elophat dick your thots are satisfied with you cucks

Attached: 7E38E949-EF95-4102-A36E-0DAA4DF4F862.jpg (640x751, 88K)

Alex Jones identifies as redpilled. Therefore Infowarsophobia is hate speech.

Banking but you're mostly correct that if 99% of whites just stood up and said "fuck off" to Jewish lobbies and special interest groups their influence would fade over night.

Ok, but they use their money to secure influence in the media. If we militarily took the media back into the nation's control, what can they really do after that?

hot

careful, kike mods have banned me for that picture.

Because you are all too stupid to create your own right leaning platform?

Haha, think of that, they build and own a house and you whiney losers bitch about them creating the rules to live there...yet it is THEIR house.

You stupid faggots are too stupid and inbred to create your own platform to house your shit.

mods are fags

Attached: 1517947471255.png (1050x525, 117K)

It weakens him. His revenue stream is now hobbled. His voice will now just be an echo from the past.

>I just spent $600 at the InfoWars store

Haha, let us know how virile you feel after taking his garbage. I bet you grow tits like has has.

If it's ok for a private company to discriminate based on political ideology, that's fine. If left-wing Apple wants to deny service to Alex Jones right-wing electric power and telecommunications companies can deny service to Apple. Let's see if they can run their company on solar panels. Let's see if right-wing oil, chemical and mining companies can deny Apple the raw materials they need for iphone production.

Not really. The vast majority of his audience is radio, not YouTube or Facebook.

If you ever get IP banned just shut off your cable modem, run this program, then turn your modem back on:
technitium.com/tmac/

Stop the reddit spacing shit. I have to run all my sentences into one illiterate blob of a paragraph now on Jow Forums or people will think I'm from reddit.

Attached: IMG_2801.jpg (749x805, 108K)

you will swing from a lamp post, piss dripping on to the road from your limp feet

>implying i only have one IP from which to post

Boy are you going to hate living under the rules you made up.

Haha kikerberg quaking in fear as his finger hovers over the zucc button

>paragraphs are illiterate
nigger alert

Attached: 1533002852681.jpg (600x405, 26K)

faggot

So are you saying it's each sentence spaced, not spacing between paragraphs that tags reddit?

Dude, put on a meme flag and stop giving a fuck what anonymous shitposters on an Oobleckistani mouth washing forum think.

WAN ip is issued by your ISP, you cannot do anything on your end to change ip.
Most ISPs change your WAN ip when you restart your router though, but if they dont you must call them to change it.

you can only win by cheating?

see and fuck off and die, kike

Sometimes you need people to know you're real bro

The le reddit spacing meme is just a good way of knowing who's newer here.

>Roasties are roasting

Oh woooooooow, that suuuuuucks...

Are you saying there are no other video hosting platforms?

Are you saying that Facebook LOL was his only means of communication?

Or perhaps you’re saying that Apple is the only site in the world that hosts pod casts?

Or maybe the ultimate goal of your post is that your efforts will only embolden his supporters and create greater sympathy for his cause while further villainizing his rivals?

>I just spent $600 at the InfoWars store
kek neo/pol/ everybody
right here

Attached: 1533578647656.png (570x761, 887K)

Couldn’t have even stuck around? Had to scamper away like a little pussy? Sage this one post, vent trash.

Kikes revoke DNS names when their golems are threatened.

Go ahead, pass the laws.
We remain.

Attached: 253762347.png (1275x1650, 580K)

>1 post by this ID
0/8 b8 m8
>in all fields

Why are lefties so cruel to animals. Elephants are endangered species, you fucktard

It's not okay for a private company to discriminate against speech if that private company is the owner of the "modern day town square."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama
People use Facebook, Youtube and Twitter the way they'd use a town square in the days of old. The private companies can't restrict speech.

what you people fail to realize is when they start censoring things you don't like, it's just a matter of time until you're censored too

Attached: 23 KB.jpg (181x203, 23K)

There will be no PoC army, your niggers can't even stop killing each other in Chicongo. Your coalition of the degenerate and dysfunctional will collapse within the first week to infighting, followed by mass graves and ovens. Then society will be right and white, with any remaining subhumans as slave labor.

Fucking kill yourself faggot kike. Or better yet go to Chicago where all the niggers can gang rape and murder you. But how can they do that? There are strict gun laws in Chicago. Faggot.

Attached: consider-suicide-you-autistic-fuck-7934443.png (500x497, 118K)

Can I get a quick rundown? I know who Jones is more or less but not much more than that

This is beautiful

> They're all fat boomers and literally disabled
yikes is this how the trump base looks like? either old boomers or nu-males

Attached: 1524667960496.jpg (940x529, 76K)

Doesn't matter. The globalist system is collapsing. The people funding you are about to run out of money.
youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU

Here's your hate speech your LARPing faggot

Attached: 3db4a4f3b7d38ea597d1ab224288cf1e89862231-618x893.jpg (618x893, 133K)

Some how I think the show is still going on via some other medium. Thank you for quashing free speech pushing people who would otherwise be on the fence over to OUR side.

>1 post by this ID
>Jow Forums is still falling for it
good lord

So you just made Info wars even more "edgy" while making the MSM and Social Media look like some Fascist Dystopia to normal middle of the road folks...but especially young white males. Make sure you keep shitting on Vidya for us too. You guys are great recruitment for the right.

Also...fuck you nigger fag.

>caring about Alex Jones
Apologize for pizzagate goy!

Just wait till the guns come out mm-guy..

which is why if you keep playing it this way we will just have to start removing you all from this plane of existence and doing it with a smile

trust us, we're itching for it. we just need some antifa retards to fire the first shot, which they will sooner or later. your low iq low impulse control shock troops will not be able to contain their hard on for violence much longer. and then we will deal with the entire problem at once. you will suddenly wake up to the fascism you wish you were suffering under.

Attached: A0470321-3474-46E5-A141-D46B09B816A8.gif (400x225, 460K)

Alex jones is a glow in the dark, everyone he lends his endorsement immediately loses all credibility with normies with the exception of Trump who already had nothing to lose, you know its true