Is Germany completely lost?

Is Germany completely lost?

Attached: untitled-design-281.jpg (729x425, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgEk3Niie1E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7lObY0aV0
youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germany doesn't exist anymore

Attached: glorious germany 2.jpg (1400x935, 256K)

No, but the US is.

how could you possibly think this unironically

If the US is lost then Germany definitely is. At least you're still allowed to wave a US flag here.

Attached: 1402255472120.jpg (263x263, 17K)

>Is Germany completely lost?

No, you can still find it in the center of Europe.

That's just a jewish protectorate though, not a sovereign state.

Attached: jew control of germany.jpg (397x573, 48K)

I dunno, it's pretty easy. All the degenerate anti-white shit is in the US.
What is our worst crime? Letting in refugees due to some people having a dangerous mix of naivety and compassion? Oh the horror.

I'm older than the country of Germany lmao zoomers try to keep up. EASY COME EASY GO

>That's just a jewish protectorate

We're in good company.

Attached: us israel.jpg (1450x1165, 857K)

No. Krauts are creative, they will come up with somethings.

Their demographics are much better than ours. They still have time to wake up. We have very little time left before we become minorities.

There is underground armys just waiting for a civil war to start. Its not lost but i would think more about if the whole planet is lost or not.

Attached: 7ece1838c726c996.jpg (1224x1222, 620K)

This mentality unironically destroyed German culture. ((You)) aren't compassionate because you allowed refugees you absolute fucking brainlet. ((You)) just drank the propaganda kool-aid long enough to develop a guilt complex

Attached: 1533328675126.jpg (534x600, 78K)

We would have to remove 20 million people to make germany "pure german".

Attached: IRA.jpg (634x783, 354K)

parts of Germany are lost, like NRW, Bremen, Hamburg, Hann*ver, Berlin
but most areas are still ok

Forgot Frankfurt.

No, you're wrong. That's exactly my point. It's not the white guilt that makes people do this, it is (misguided) compassion. And that's the difference between Germany and the US in these regards.

So it seems, so it seems.

>We would have to remove 20 million people to make germany "pure german".

Or build a wall.

Attached: titanic mauer.jpg (569x768, 120K)

Yes.
>at aldi cashier
>family of 5 behind me, ~30 year old son, ~300kg calling his dad papi
>nigress with children in front of me, nig child tossing aldi catalogues around
>ask the mother nicely to make her kid stop
>no reaction
>go to the cashier, ask him if i get a rebate if i buy euthanasia packs for both the morbidly obese family and the "lovely lady with the well-behaved kid"
>cashier confused, everyone else just staring

>implying they would stay outside
>implying we should give up more land of this country to foreign invader

kys mein man.

Don't remind me.

>>go to the cashier, ask him if i get a rebate if i buy euthanasia packs for both the morbidly obese family and the "lovely lady with the well-behaved kid"

You're okay Hans, I hope the "refugees" target your house last on the day of the purge.

Attached: DBtf77PV0AA98Je.jpg (960x504, 41K)

Merkel is the main problem dunno why they didn't coup her ass already

She's based, I literally voted for her coalition partner just so she would remain in power.

not sure if day of the rake will come soon enough. now would be the time we can turn it around. we have around 23.4% foreigners (including halfbreeds and so on). the states on the other side is barely 56% and the point of no return is far gone!
you got your latino problem, maybe they not aggressiv like towelheads but breed same fast!

>that mean, you lose your homecountry faster then we do

Attached: mexico-laughing at-us.jpg (700x1200, 178K)

Is this irony or is she really based and I'm misled?

Why would you even care if Germany is lost? A 56% mutt has literally nothing to do with us.

>naivety and compassion
It’s by design and for nefarious reasons and you know it.

Currently? Yes.
Futuristically? I have no ide. There are a lot of factories that play into it

56% of mutt DNA is of Germanic origin.

I'm a lefty, but I just couldn't bring myself to vote for her opponent. She's not much of a visionary, but in times of Trump and Brexit, I long for stability, so I saw no alternative to her.

Attached: IMG-4750.jpg (1000x750, 552K)

It was specifically done to collapse the welfare state and increase human suffering in Germany. Merkel's refugee policy is a crime.

Germany it's a nice country.

These Polandballs comics are getting more and more retarded (and unfunny) every year. That one doesn't even make fucking sense.

Shut up Muhammad.

didn’t something like this happen to germany before? I mean a long time ago... no, I must be going crazy.

oh fuck, how did I forget Niggertown?

Yes. There are 800.000 newborns each year. At least 300.000 with a foreign background. Now add 200.000 refugees that come each year and will never leave again and you will see that Germans will be replaced in a few generations.

No it isn't.

SCUMGANG IN DEUUUUUUUTSCHLAAAAAAAAAAAAND

youtube.com/watch?v=lgEk3Niie1E

We are pretty fucked.
If we manage to balkanise or at least decentralise heavily along tribal faultlines around the 50s maybe some of it can be salvalged, if not then not.

Eh, american whites have a lot of space to make own neighboorhoods though and their economic advantage makes them breed at a higher rate while spics and blacks abort themselves away around the third generation.
Even if they become a minority they have a chance to catch up again and if not at least a good shot at assimilating the rest.
meltingpot meme actually functions over there to some degree afterall.

>I long for stability, so I saw no alternative to her
I’ll take “quote of someone getting cucked by his wife” for $500, Alex.

>american whites have a lot of space

And they need it too.

Attached: amerifat.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Are you 50 or that scared?

The only track 69 doesn't sound like a total migger

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7lObY0aV0

Attached: Chief Rockashi 6ix9ine.jpg (526x525, 364K)

Rude, like abandoning your child.
Don't know much about German politics but isn't she the one who pushed for refugees? How is that stable?

Whites in the USA are not only not breeding, they're also dying off in massive numbers thanks to the opiate addiction epidemic. Most Americans want Germany to fail because they hope we move over there and catch a bullet for them in their upcoming race war.

I'm 19. If I were scared, I'd vote for AfD, the party for pants-shitters.

You aren't "our child", you were never a German country at any point in your history and your POTUS is a race traitor to his German heritage.

>isn't she the one who pushed for refugees?

She didn't "push for" them. She decided to take them in because she feared the EU would fall apart because smaller, weaker nations wouldn't be able to handle the flood.

Ah well, I was in the "She's doing a good job so Ill vote for stability like my senpai tells me!" age too around your time.
AFD isnt a viable solution, but they polarise faultlines that are too costly to patch together anyway. Everything will get worse and better at the same time when all those fossilised people on the left and right die of old age or need to retire.

>the largest and most population dense cities in a tiny country are destroyed, but we're fine
good god Hans look at yourself

Whites aren't a minority (yet) in Germany, unlike the US.

Instead the EU is falling apart because these small nations fear that Germany is collapsing and will ask them to take their refugees back. Everyone is falling over themselves to build a new Berlin Wall around Germany and quarantine us.

every nonwhite in germany is a downgrade.

Attached: 1532147626409.jpg (640x622, 95K)

fpbp
germany is long dead and only deserves to be completely nuked to shit for betraying and destroying the rest of europe through their EU experiment

>people

There have been big, german speaking communities in the US all the way up to the early 20th century. They had their own german newspapers and everything.

Yes and you have nobody but yourselves to blame

>because they hope we move over there and catch a bullet for them in their upcoming race war.
>the delusion

We arent that great anymore.
And you really think spics and nigs are clean of drugs? They take other shit.

This was over 100 years ago. You might as well be talking about Wyatt Earp.

Doesn't help that we banned the German language during the first World War.

>We arent that great anymore.
They have no intention of keeping us around, believe me. They never did.

>their
It was a french project.
us joining the euro was a condition for allowing reunification.

But you said they were NEVER german.

If you knew, stop lying.

Harsh words.

ofc. The french dont tolerate us in our current position already.
But dont think anyone thinks we will take bullets on the american continent. Braindrain will happen tho. Already is happening to some extend.

Based Bizonacci

Attached: 1502838971070.png (1128x419, 207K)

> in the age of trump and brexit, I long for stability
> I saw no alternative
> I’m not scared
Germans need better bait

yeah and then you fags completely blew it

this... the young native germans are already a minority in their own country. Second.. We have 2 million more young men than young women. This is like china or india. Shithole germany...

I'm not German, I'm Bavaryan.

Yup.
youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU

Saddo

I'm sorry to hear that

Your agony is gorgeous.

no, hold my rakı

I like Germany still, and their people have a history of getting themselves up after seemingly lost situations. But Merkel has to go if they want anything to change at all, her and her EU utopia is what's ruining Germany and automati ally the rest of Europe by legal blackmail.

Wir schaffen das but unironically, Hans. Cheers from Italy

USA is not lost, but it's on one way road to hell and there's no turning back. Even your masters laugh at Trump. He's probably a minor setback. Let's be honest here: immigration isn't zero. Even if Trump built the wall and stopped the illegals it wouldn't be zero and the problem is: shit already hit the fan. Pet negros and spics are already here. You need mass deportations on a scale you haven't seen before to even out the odds against you.

You're a pretentious cunt. I couldn't care less, just pointed it out.

Oh also I'm not Dutch, I'm "Nedersaksisch".

>You're a pretentious cunt.

Your fee fees are cute.

It seems so I just had this conversation with my German friend the other day.

>"How everything in Frankfurt?"
>"Shit as usual"
>"Yeah I heard you guys fucked with refugees real hard."
>"Yeah, we got alot of them, but they're not that bad."
>"Why do you guys even take them"
>"Because they're refugees bro, etc"
>"Actually most are economic migrants"
>"No they aren't"
>"Still why can't they settle in Bosnia or something"
>"Because uh we have better things than them and easier path to citizenship"
>"So they are economic migrants then"
>"..."

then conversation shifted.

My what now?

Don't you have some holes to dig you dumb kraut?

>Jow Forums
>friends

Nice larp.

yes, and i hope they die.

>If you knew, stop lying.
I knew because I came from there. These huge communities you wrote about are all in ruins now. Even as late as the 1980s, they were using abandoned Turnhallen in the USA to house boat people. What happened to America's German communities is happening here, and I want to keep the contamination from spreading. I would rather have nothing more to do with them.

>Don't you have some holes to dig you dumb kraut?

We have Poles to do the menial tasks for us.

>We have 2 million more young men than young women
If you can make a hard swing right, keeping their women out and with the general populace subconsiously hating them that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Limit racemixing severely and they will mostly die out in a generation.

Just because some of you guys have no lives doesn't mean we all don't.

>If you can make a hard swing right,

I hope not, I prefer to remain a 1st world country.

Attached: germany poland.jpg (1024x2836, 500K)

Almost. You can still save it tho.

Bullshit. You are our only hope.

You can't avoid collapse at this point. Democracy needs an informed and literate electorate to survive, and the refugees are likely to be neither.

Having nothing to do with them is different from lying that they existed. You literally said "you were never a German country at any point in your history".

>A (((french))) project
The french people didn't want EU

then foreign majority will democraticly elect non german party (most probably turkish) which will be end-mark for Germany. From that moment Germans would be second-category citizens. It will be horrible for them.

Attached: 1498059172306.jpg (398x396, 134K)

East-germany is still white, except for berlin.

Attached: Heil nationalsozialismus!.jpg (640x480, 139K)

>flag

Attached: 1511805482100.png (400x309, 27K)

>Democracy needs an informed and literate electorate to survive, and the refugees are likely to be neither.

Refugees and East Germans have a lot in common, then.

This cherrypicking seems delusional. Also your people are getting uglier and uglier because of race mixing. In 50 years you'll literally be le 56% face.