Jungle fever hangover

Went to Africa 3 years back.
Met a hot 10/10 native.
3 months of hanging out & she says she's pregnant.
Told her to out it but she refused & cried & cut me off.
2 months later I leave for States expecting her to do what needs to be done.
She starts fbing me & emailing me about her needs & feeling guilty, I send her cash to take care of herself.
Return when baby is born and try to see if we can find a way to make things work.
Problems start here. I can.not hold a meaningful conversation with her. No intellectual contribution. Put on some fat and I would rate her now as 6/10.
Don't want to hurt my son. What should I do.

Attached: images.png (300x250, 7K)

>10/10 in africa
>Doubt.jpg

>Africa
>Native
Oh Dios mio la creatura...

Marry her and buy her a house and raise your kid, you are solely responsible for this situation now you have to deal with it.

95% chance she was pregnant when you met. Get a DNA test bitch is using you.

Dont you dare bring that jungle bunny into my country. You are African now. Deal with it.

>believing what women say

I have a fear that only men like this have been breeding for thousands of years now.

Forget about them, she wanted the kid it's not your problem any more, don't give your hard earned cash to some 6/10 african

Attached: 1530976792194.jpg (818x709, 94K)

Take this shit to r9k you fucking race traitor

Do the right thing and commit double murder suicide. It's for the best.

You fucking retards never learn, do you. If this was still Apartheid, you would be in jail.

>You are African now.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 53K)

you should have stayed

Attached: 4596151782356.png (1326x844, 1.87M)

Why would you come back?

you should have stayed in Africa, I mean

Attached: minga.png (1326x844, 1.52M)

>You fucking retards never learn, do you. If this was still Apartheid, you would be in jail.

absolutly, male sexuality must be controlled.

Pix or didn't happen.

>1 post
>Meme flag
Bye bye, Schlomo

Not that any of this is real OP but kill the child and the woman and flee back to civilization.

Thats what you get for commiting beastiality

Attached: 1533297838954.jpg (285x298, 37K)

Fake story but there are probably no laws in Africa so just kill the baby S you don't have to be responsible anymore and if you like the girl give her the same poison you gave the baby. make sure it's at a lower dose. That way she will get sick and lose weight and become fuckable again.

Every race has a 10/10 native.
Now shes a 6/10 and you have a half nog chimpchild.

The real question is why did you fuck a native African?

Attached: Focus.gif (283x229, 2.17M)

tell her that you can send her $100 per month and this will make her richer there than being here with you would do for her

Are you white? convince the local tribe that your white skin has gold in it, they will soon kill the child to try to extract said gold. Problem solved.