Blue wave

ngl guys trump supporter here but it looks like there's about to be a blue wave

Attached: it's over for republikangz.jpg (560x315, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qcf593TBvjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Quotes-markTwain.png (1024x500, 255K)

If New York and California go blue it’s over.

luckily they all pile into the city slums so their votes are already worthless

gee user, what are you trying say?

Attached: 1533409338687.jpg (697x385, 37K)

>Blue areas go even bluer
>Nothing else changes

Attached: laughing_lolis.gif (590x333, 124K)

Attached: sddyulastatr.png (936x464, 468K)

if you want to motivate voters tell them they are losing. That's what the democrats have been doing.

>believing the same polls that said trump couldn’t win

My city is vomit inducingly blue, was 70% for Hillary during the elections. Feels like voting for the Senate and Congress is helpless.
Still voted for Trump nonetheless, just learned of these percentages afterwards.

I was going to go out and vote but if the democrats are so far ahead I think I will sit this one out.

Your House vote is worthless but Senate and President votes could still be helpful depending on your state.

Don’t get complacent

>the turnout for the primaries mean anything
Fuck off

Well it is Texas. So I should still vote in the Senate and Pres when able?

If 2016 has proven anything it has proven polls are bullshit, especially ones from liberal outlets

No registered Republican or red voter should sit out this midterm. Every election from now on needs to be smug leftists gloating about a victory turned hysterical sobbing and impotent raging on live television.

Attached: 1492882417482.jpg (1024x1024, 333K)

Attached: 1439998331349.png (756x540, 669K)

Yes, absolutely.

The eternal swing of left versus right cannot be stopped. No one is getting BTFO. Politics always swings back and forth. If no blue majority this year then there will surely be one in the future and vice versa.

Seattle and King County already voted 110% for Hillary and blue candidates in 2016. why are you excited about that number going to 120%?

>projecting white politics on to muds

Only a sissy assed bitch wouldn't vote.

Attached: carpenter-construction-roof-build.jpg (1000x667, 190K)

Even if that were for one area, it’s a primary. Dems go all out and half the republicans stayed home till November. There will be no wave. Like it was said before. Bad places get worse.

Alright, I'll try to keep track of it then. Only voted for President once before, I'll try to go for the Senate vote as well.

>(D) metric
>(R) metric
>No (I) metric
Yeah, that's not misleading at all. I'm glad we have the news media to present us with accurate information that gives you the whole story, and not something manipulated to present a biased view.

Attached: 1533480559638.jpg (673x591, 62K)

These numbers correspond to the Democratic core base. The cat ladies, the blue checkmarks, the diversity officers, the human resource managers, the community organizers. The suckers who have been throwing money and views at every media outlet that promised them impeachment and kept them fired up with constant "scandals" regarding Trump. The Democratic Party's problem is that they need a lot more votes than they can get from those fanatical dregs.

So what they risk is that, just like in Florida in 2016, they'll declare victory before the actual election because "so many people are voting early". In Florida they overestimated the enthusiasm of their non-core voters because they based their estimate on how fired up their core voters (the same ones turning out now) were during the early voting. Simply put, they think their core support is indicative of their non-core support, which is lower than they think, and it'll cost them dearly again.

This is also very true. On Fash the Nation a few months ago they went over numbers of registered voters in various states, and what they kept finding was that the number of registered Republicans was stable or slightly increasing in most key states, while the number of registered Democrats was down by the tens of thousands in almost every state. Trump might well find himself with a stable or increased majority in the House and the Senate come November.

But you wouldn't know it if you looked at social media, because social media companies have been manually suppressing right-wing hashtags, right-wing viral videos and right-wing groups. A good example of this is Twitter, where right-wing hashtags that are far more popular than #AmJoy (or whatever, Joy Reed's anti-Trump show) are not allowed to go trending while #AmJoy pays to be put at or near the top of trending hashtags. The Democratic core of cat ladies and community organizers think there's this huge blue wave coming because they've been carefully fed information to make them believe it.

My guess is, as I explained partially in , that their problem is going to be that their own expectations are overblown and they're counting on their non-core voters to basically follow the cat ladies into the sheep pen. The day after the election, some poor social campaign manager is going to be in a world of trouble because as it turns out, having a few million radicalized cat ladies does not translate into support among the general population, who - if anything - are now beginning to warm to President Trump.

don't be deceived. if an ultra liberal district has high turn out it means absolutely nothing. in states where it matters more republicans are showing up, however this is beyond the understanding of most liberals.

>biased polling agencies
>trump gon looz rel gud in election
>landslide
Why do you even look at this shit stop making slide threads and go read the IG report when it comes out.

You're forgetting in addition to that, most republicans vote late.

Never know why, but it's a common enough phenomina

Blue wave incoming!

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 4K)

>99% chance that Drumpf is going down this time goys

this republican is with 6% of the democrat in deep blue California. Facebook has censored one of her ads, which is how she came to my attention. if democrats are being challenged in once safe districts they're absolutely fucked everywhere else.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qcf593TBvjQ

>California didn't have a senate primary in 2014
>it did in 2018
>BLUE FUCKING WAVE

The absolute state of liberals

>tfw no qt3.14 gookmilf gf

FPBP. The coldest Winter I ever spent was Summer in San Francisco.

Holy shit that's not how it works you fucking brainlet

cuckservative publications like the National Review love her. I'll take an Asian business owner who hates communism, in California that's literally as good as it gets.

Attached: 1515021542302.jpg (600x444, 32K)

1 post. I predict that the democrats failure to learn that polls are absolute shit will doom them in future elections.

98.6% chance.

Have a ((you))

cant wait to see the right go completely insane. I cant wait to drink their tears.

Attached: hqdefault (29).jpg (480x360, 28K)

>Independents
>Primaries
user...

Faggot.

Attached: 1533449238108.gif (800x800, 247K)

the district is so non white a republican shouldn't stand a chance.

Attached: commiefornia.png (274x291, 13K)

That's literally every californian district. It all comes down to how many illegals end up voting.

lol nope

That high school graduation rate.

I'm from Wisconsin and it always blows my mind to see it. I was visiting a friend in San Diego and it was like Mexico. going from a 96% white town in WI to Mexico, in my own country was sad. I don't know how any self respecting whites can deal with it.

Just like 2016, it will be a lot of blue votes in blue states. Big deal.

most spics are nigger tier so it makes sense.

My state's primaries aren't even until the 14th, so which states are these numbers taken from is my quesiton

kys neocon kike boomer faggot

Attached: 1512633996457.jpg (480x540, 107K)

Nah. Shitlibs that just want free shit are too lazy to show up and vote, unlike the conservatives. Shocking, I know.

It's why Trump needs more power. Deporting 1/3 of the state's population and the whole thing starts to get a lot whiter and more livable.

spotted the Q boomer homo, ghost yourself asap

I predict you will suck a schlong in less than 24 hours.

Exactly. Dems will lose and whine because they failed at cheating again.

Why so sad,panda bear?

Sure user. Blue wave. You've got- We've got it in the bag. All good. Nothing to worry about.

Attached: 1532392351475.png (1528x1182, 766K)

Aww,idda widdle babby mad?

Because they have work.

It's funny how confident the left is here. What platform are they running on? I hate trump? No solutions, no plan, just asspain.

And that's a beautiful thing. I don't understand why pol/ is trying to point out to dems that they are losing. Let them believe that the blue wave is coming, please. That shit energizes Republicans to vote and makes Dems more likely to stay home.

This.
How about we start a "BLUE WAVE IS COMING so move your ass and vote " type of propaganda on pol/ instead of pointing to Dems that they are wrong. I understand that it feels good to be right and we missed that feeling for years, but midterms are actually very important, and we can just feel good AFTER.

I'm fairly confident we are all going to vote. We have to catch the left using dead people/ illegals to try to win.

And that is a part that will be the hardest. They are well prepared to bus retarded people around as well. No one ever talks about it, but they actually go to special schools and homes and some of the charities, pack buses with retarded people and bring them to the polling stations with pieces of paper so they know how to vote. And it's not illegal to bring them there and impossible to check for instructions.

based

based

>What platform are they running on?
"Fuck whitey, give me free shit"