I don't understand you amerinons. Why do focus so much on blacks when their population is pretty stable...

I don't understand you amerinons. Why do focus so much on blacks when their population is pretty stable? Your country is literally being overrun by taco niggers but all you care niggers did this niggers did that. You can cope with 13% of population being mostly thugs but what about 30%, 40%, 50%? They've lived here for 300 years, speak english and have english names. So what's your problem with them?

Attached: 1533549600952.jpg (960x960, 71K)

sit on my fucking mouth

Clickbait

need more info on the girl

because a lot of Ameriflag posters are spics and part-spic mutts
they don't want to turn on their own

this

I've never met a smoking Asian cute, looks outlandish.

Spics don't have a culture of "everything productive is whiteness and whiteness is slavery"

Mexicans actually work.

Yup. I admit it.

trail of tears part II soon Juan

Hispanics contribute to society. Leave them alone.

Yet. The second that needle hits 50.0001% we're going to become South Africa tier.

Spics aren’t great and illegal immigration is a huge problem but niggers are by far the most threatening menace to American society

Lol no. They are a nuisance at best.

99% of black crimes are against other blacks. Black are nothing but children in adult bodies and the only people here who think blacks are a creditable threat are spics larping as white

>ghettoize
>speak a foreign language
>higher criminality
>gibs
>these are contributions
Taco niggers everyone

Taco niggers have some good qualities, and most of them hate niggers more than whites do.

there's no such thing as a part-spic mutt. any of your ancestors ever speaking spanish is enough to make you a full blooded spic

Tru ...rising problem

Attached: 13AF7F73-7E30-4CC7-ABCA-9612AC27B53C.jpg (1000x1300, 231K)

you know what I meant, even one drop of Indio blood makes you nonwhite
sorry

Because that 13% is a bioweapon that does 53% of all the crime. It's even worse because it's black males between the ages of 17-35, so it's actually about 4% of the population committing over half of all the crime. 1 in 3 black males is a convicted felon. Spics and mudslimes are awful, but spics commit less crime and mudshits are currently too small as of yet to pose as much of a problem. Don't get me wrong however, they all have to go.

taco niggers are peaceful, more peaceful than the average white, meanwhile the average black is almost 10 times bigger threat to society

they're the most over represented demographic in violent crime statistics

Sand niggers love rape finn cunts...
YOU, WHORE!

Attached: Sand niggers love rape finn cunts.jpg (277x182, 11K)

>parsing non-whites

Come on, guys.

>more peaceful than the average white
100% not correct, shut the fuck up you spic monkey subhuman

>lived here
What, in Finland? Plus you're wrong, we're approaching 2 billion niggers worldwide by 2050. They don't need lebraunsum, we do.

hey pablo, see

Unlikely. The number of spics that "identify as white" as well as vote not based on gibs is significant. We just need more assimilation and less pandering.

it doesn't even matter

the country is done for

32,000 black on white rapes is not just a nuisance

>T. Juan

And 83% of interracial crime is blacks on whites. Most crime is intraracial, what's your fucking point Tyrone?

...You don't live with many niggers, do you

Zing

Niggers are the ones running around stealing/killing/raping at like 5-10 times the rate of anyone else.
Mexicans are criminals, too, but the biggest problem they cause is wage suppression because they all work like 7 minimum wage jobs apiece.

trail of beans, dumb nigger mutt

MUH DICK!

>lol who cares if we become majority non white spics are so based right? JEWS ROCK!

Attached: 54754765.jpg (536x297, 125K)

Whitey extinction seems more imminent to me, Jack.

hold still shitskin

Attached: 1430445862486.jpg (600x610, 35K)

the cigarette ruins the whole asian schoolgirl look she is going for and makes it look stupid. the whole appeal of east asians is they at least have an appearance of femininity

Because there are a shitload of mexicans on this board who are the ones that push black hate threads and promote integration with mexicans.

Came here to say this Most of the posters on here are spics or some combination. They think they are white. it’s insane. brown skin Pablo can be dripping grease all over the ground outside of the Home Depot and he will tell you he voted for trump and his goblino children are white and they all look greasy and fried. Also whites don’t wanna cut our own grass or pick our own fruit so we look the other way.

Is that a FAMAS?

They're both a threat to whites. Both want whites dead.

can you take all these leeches back please?
and gas them preferably

The latino population in the U.S. is increasing while the whiteys are either virgins for life, becoming trannies, or getting cucked by bbc. Admit it, whitey. Your days are over.

You can thank your fathers for the shithole Japan is turning into
Also what Korea has become.

The dirty secret is that beaners aren't really that bad. Yes they are kind of dumb and yes they smell and yes they have to go back, but on a personal level they are pretty cool guys.

They just want to hang some drywall, get drunk on cervezas, fuck a fat white girl, then drive around. There really isn't much animosity or bad intentions on their part.

Blacks on the other hand generally speaking (and of course there are exceptions) just ruin your day every time you have to interact with them.

We have to build the wall and deport them all, don't get me wrong, but seeing a beaner on the street isn't going to severely damage your experience.

you can't even concern troll right
I think you might be a kike and not a real spic

Niggah she smokes! That pussy gonna taste like Auschwitz.

The South-West US is majority Latino now, in ten years time they will vote for secession so as to re-unite with Mexico, the U.S is being undermined within.

Attached: EBBE0718-703F-4175-A29A-E4C4991DA1C3.jpg (468x366, 49K)

As you said, Blacks are 13% and that percentage has not been rising. Hispanics are literally invading and taking over and are single highhandedly responsible for browning the country. They also vote in our elections and their vote is triple that of the black vote including their illegal voters. Hispanics are fucking us up bad but all everyone does is complain about the blacks.

this

probably because states like: california, nevada, arizona, new mexico, tejas and florida all belonged to mexico you uncultured Kommari pig. when they were sold out to the united kikes of america they took them with all the "taco niggers" that came with the states. also the african americans that are here didnt come on their own they were brought here by americans. so what exactly is your point?

Southern US has abnormal climate for white people

We can't all live in an asian country like you OP

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in domestic discipline when required?

Ho lee fuk
I thought I was immune from this now, smoking chan proved me wrong

>barefoot and pregnant
why barefoot? I really don't get this meme

>have english names
Ledasha isn't an english name

IF only all the gooks looked this good

Most Mexican Hispanics live in small isolated poor towns in the South West or spread out in suburbs in the cities. The only city Mexicans truly dominate is Los Angeles, but even then they share it with rich and middle-class Whites and are very low crime and peaceful compared to the Blacks. Hispanics on the East Coast like Puerto Ricans + Dominicans are like the in-between of White and Blacks and either like guido White people or complete nogs, but they also mostly stick to themselves anyway.

Blacks on the otherhand completely dominate the inner cities of nearly all major US cities and downtowns are usually within walking distance for them, so White people in the US are much more likely to interact with Black people, especially if they work downtown or want to enjoy the nightlife, and it will often be negative. Blacks are also the reason public transportation is not an option for Whites as they use this infrastructure the most as they already live near the centre, and don't need to travel to the suburbs or other cities as much as Whites do.

Blacks are also increasing their numbers substantially, as although they have remained around 12-14% mark for the past couple of decades, in order to maintain this proportion while the White rate is decreasing quickly due to Hispanics and Asian immigrants, the Blacks have had to be increasing their numbers to maintain their share in society, even despite abortion and earlier age of death. This means there are much more Blacks in the US than ever before, and this will likely continue. If there was no abortion or immigration, Blacks would probably be 25-30% of the US population by now.

Hispanics are mostly moving to the sparsely populated regions in the South West, and although that means they are increasing their territorial presence much more widely, the Blacks are all densely populated in all the major cities. This makes Blacks like the gate keepers to a normal life for Whites, standing in their way to the American Dream.

And how do you plan on accomplishing that whiteboiii???

Beaners are barely human, niggers are apes

The other obvious factor is that Blacks commit most of the major crime and murder in the US, whereas Hispanics mostly lay low or just commit crimes amongst their own communities or other Blacks.

Another factor for Whites resenting Blacks is that Blacks have now almost completely taken over the South as well, which is more densely populated than the Hispanic South West and is the historical heart of White (especially working class) America, the Confederacy and American Protestant Baptist Christianity. Losing this land to Blacks means White Americans have lost a piece of their soul and have no spiritual centre apart from the Mormons in Utah. This land is also significant to Black Americans for the same reason, but this means the Blacks have won this coveted territory as an American Homeland. Jim Crow and segregation in the South was a fight to keep this important place for Whites throughout all of America, and losing it is like Muslims losing Mecca. The desert South West and California is of much less spiritual and historical importance to Whites which is why there is less resentment to Hispanics taking it apart from the demographic implications, as it was part of Mexico originally anyway. Whites will likely never forgive the Blacks for taking the South from them.