What does Q have against Iran exactly?

what does Q have against Iran exactly?
whenever i see a post about iran "he" gets into a spastic fit that calls for there fall. all of his other posts are normal schzio posts but its always the iran posts where he goes into overdrive and gets very blunt when he's always vague on other post

Attached: Qniggers_2.jpg (928x482, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/fisa_title_i_summary.pdf
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hpsci_memo_key_points.pdf
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1014368693801742337.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q IS A MOSSAD PSY OP. Thats why the fucking media is focusing so hard on it.

Attached: Qniggers_3.png (478x258, 42K)

When does he call for war?
Protip: he doesn't.
All that matters.

Attached: 1512340070763.jpg (540x960, 62K)

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/fisa_title_i_summary.pdf
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hpsci_memo_key_points.pdf

Oh I don’t know. Maybe that they open every single fucking meeting with chants of “death to America!”? I mean what’s not to love amirite!

Fuck off JIDF.

hmmmm why was q bragging about a missile strike when the deep state themselves was hailing it? why would it be a good thing to work with the deep state?

Attached: file.png (1903x1609, 1.78M)

That was the night that Israel nuked Syria and tried to blame it on the US.

Then like 24-48hours later Bibi did his bullshit presentation with the CDs

do you know why they hate the US? its because of all the degeneracy and kikes we've let run wild the past 50 years. they just want to be left alone but (((they))) are mad that they refused to play their game

>why was q bragging about a missile strike
Because he never fucking did and that stupid pic you posted doesn't have Q talking about a missile, you pathetic kike.

Attached: 1512452851880.jpg (638x800, 90K)

How about you choke on an uncircumcised, smegma filled, stinking nigger cock

I know far more than you. I assure you.

The Iranian government is one of the most corrupt in the world. Under the cover of Islam and War they enslave their people and work with the globalists to enrich themselves and destabilize the region.

Regime change was just a metaphor you pleb

this

Attached: QANON-Redpill-2.jpg (3000x3000, 1.09M)

conclusion: what said, its a MOSSAD psyop that is tricking americans into supporting neocon policies they would otherwise never supported

Attached: 1526034038725.jpg (600x800, 186K)

The people on here who hate Iran and want to invade it are either Jews or neocon golems. Q outed himself as a globalist with his anti-Iran shit.

OP ignores the context of "Iran is next" because they're a fucking faggot. It means peace and pissed off merchants.

Attached: iran next.jpg (436x582, 58K)

:DDD

Attached: 1511726371793.gif (480x228, 263K)

not an argument. any "q insider' you've talked to is a jew who wants to make a quick buck off of gullible retards like you. i can be a q insider by saying that a bunch of neocon agendas will be implemented in the next few years/

Attached: 1526014806452.jpg (600x600, 21K)

iran is actually the least corrupted country in the middle east and have the best functioning democracy.
>syria
middle of civil war where rebels wants to become radically islamic
>israel
bibi is under an investigation of himself. also jews can't run a democracy without backstabbign each other
>jordan
monarchy
>saudis
corrupt monarchy
>turkey
dictatorship at this point under erdogan
>iraq/afghanistan
american puppet

Qanon is bolton

Attached: DBP8v0AXUAABBJc.jpg (1200x800, 159K)

*jim corsi

Maybe he is not a fan of gay hangings

What? They're corrupt but compared to most countries in the region they're pretty nice. You can live without fear of bombs or organ harvesters in the cities.

im Q user

Gee I wonder why they would hate the people who fucked their country, executed a coup against a democratically elected leader then restore and empower monarchy starting 1953.
Unironically kill yourself you ignorant mutt.
Q

We should take iran and then send all out sand people there. Let it be their Israel.

>what does Q have against Iran exactly?
Q is a zionist/mossad agency front.

Q is Mossad Psy Op - Q does not support regime change in Iran, but he supports Trump. Trump will push us towards a conflict with Iran. It is so obvious you shouldn't have to be told.

Who benefits?

2 post out of a years worth of posts.
So obsessed

If Q is a larp why do people even care?
This website promotes suicide.

Your post makes no sense at all

Attached: 1533004695193.jpg (482x547, 63K)

>2 posts in a year
2 revealing posts. I can post memes for a year and one night I admit to sucking big black dicks.

He's a Qike.

He is Jewish, clearly.

Fuck if I know. I never cared about the larp but I decided to look at the demography of the people spreading this nowadays and found a shit ton of soccer moms and "Christian" zionists. Maybe q is playing to his crowd or that's the demographic he wanted to cultivate.

god, q is talking in worthless riddles for over half a year. them iran enters the news and all of a sudden he's blunt about them? surely that can't be a coincidence

Attached: file.png (567x289, 33K)

It’s a psyop to get “woke” people on board with the PNAC wars for jews

How so?

With all the garbage this website has promoted over the years, Q is where all of you draw the line? That's what makes no sense.

Promoting nazi shit
Suicides
school shootings
etc

But Q. No can't have that. We must protect the innocent.

Iran oppresses their people, like the majority of Arab states(dictatorships) do. They deserve to be free from tyranny.
God you pathetic faggots would support niggers and trannies if they say something negative about Israel. You lot truly has no principles whatsoever.

Look how many of us have said Qanon is working to further Neo-Con agendas with Iran, and how many have called it a Zionist plot, and how many called Qanon MOSSAD. This is why they're not trying to shut down Qanon by claiming Q is a Leftist joke. Qanon is a MOSSAD propaganda team working with the Trump admin to further the Zionist agenda in Iran. And Jow Forums rekt him to the put they're not running damage control.

Nicely done, anons.

Attached: Qanon BTFO by Assanges Mom.jpg (617x843, 88K)

>complaining about nazis on Jow Forums and all of the edginess
just remember faggot that if it werent for us, you would of been a gullible shill who would of thought that trump was a bad goy back in 2015. Q isn't an edgy, he's just a well run LARP that has popped up here countless number of times over the pass decade that you retarded boomers fell for

Attached: 1526418088104.png (571x618, 53K)

Ok, maybe lets just rewind history a brief moment and see who started the problems. Oh look! It clearly was not them!

YOU LIVE IN AN APARTHEID ILLEGITIMATE STATE RETARD.

Anyone pushing war with Iran is ZOG.

oh yea like that time iran was created by illegitimate settlements where they push the natives away to coincidentally the homeland of the enemy of iran

>implying that part of the world can do democracy

Even Lebanon has a better "democracy" than Iran and it's highly corrupt and highly inefficient. You're retarded for thinking a theocracy can be democratic, when its supreme leader chooses the candidates.

I bet you think North Korea is democratic too because it has the word democratic in its name.

>that flag and that projection
Lmao

You had nothing to do with my vote.
I've been on the Trump train since his first appearance on Life styles of the Rich and Famous
during the 80's. 99.9% of you are new to who the fuck Trump is.

I'm Gen-x faggot

>99.9% of you are new to who the fuck Trump is.
Why do you believe all the newfags are following Trump?

unironically fpbp

Attached: bm.jpg (734x942, 122K)

>99.9% of you are new to who the fuck trump is
trump has been famous since the 80s you retarded boomer. he has been in the spotlight for over 30 years.

also lurk more faggot. you would of been one of the boomers early on that would of turned on trump for one of the spics like rubio or cruz because trump was too "edgy' for you

>Apartheid
lmao I fucking wish
Also why would you oppose this? Racial segregation is legitimate. Aren't you a WN? Wouldn't you vote from separation from blacks if you could?
>illegitimate
opinions aren't facts
In any case, even if you were correct, Iran is still an oppressive regime
You mean like America?
And as said above, us being ebil joos oppressing poor pali terrorist child murderers doesn't mean that Iran is not an oppressive and violent regime.

Today, hopefully you learn what a Psy-Op is.
Protip: (((Q))) came after the clear failure of (((Anonymous)))

I wonder where I've heard this before?
Q confirmed kike.

no I'm Q user

wow, 12 posts, conclusive proof

Attached: 1455072744839.jpg (500x426, 26K)

Q is Jared Kushner's PR firm, Prosper Group.

Attached: Project Alamo Kushner.jpg (960x1258, 254K)

No. America had become a giant corporation and who better to run it than a business man.
I was hoping he would run against gw bush, but he waited until now.

i think POTUS has wedged deep state into a corner from which they cannot budge.

accepting the obvious truth that the house of saud is a puppet proxy of kikery, it stands to reason that the mullahs represent the other side of this MENA dialectic -- sunni/shia.

the ancient strategy for managing the sectarian/ethnic divide has, from the time of the Romans, been
>feed the arab (sunni) and starve the persian (shia)

having long ago heard that the revolution was totally controlled and coordinated by outside forces (CIA/Mossad), i couldn't reconcile this rumor to the surface tension playing out in the region.

user basically believed the rumor (i mean hell, anyone who thinks the world powers would sit back and let an ocean of brent sweet crude fall into the hands of unpredictable radicals is a dullard), but wouldn't speak to it for one very obvious reason: regime change under our former regimes would only serve to advance (((their))) purposes -- indubitably nefarious.

having recently seen a photo proving that acmadinimajab (sp?) is an ethnic kike, user knew that the signal for substantive change had finally arrived.

having been so busy addressing other issues (mostly Western and those directly related), i've largely neglected my duty to the Persian people.

it is time we start ramping up the rhetoric in favor of regime change in iran. we have the kikes cornered on this. if we manage a regime change under DJT, it will be established largely parasite free; and it would take them 20 years to undo it.

if we were able to simultaneously bring light to the fact that Saudis are state sponsors of terror, hostile to America and trouble-makers extrodinaire (and totally replacing the leadership in SA), while simulataneously toppling the (((mullahs))) in Iran, it would be a coup for freedom the likes of which the world has never seen.

DJT is truly a master of 4D chess. user is beyond impressed, Mr. President.

God Bless
Godspeed

Attached: 4DC5134500000578-5902719-image-a-10_1530318889012.jpg (962x642, 54K)

Don't take this bait, newfags. You came to a Jow Forums that is NOT Jow Forums anymore. Your one and only redpill to be had on this site is that INFORMATION WARFARE IS REAL, and you can trust only yourself and facts you verify yourself. THIS is what shills do. We can't trust anons anymore. Leave this place now. Get your fitness together, and go with your gut, this is the last chance we get.

are you sure?

(((Q))) predicted this.

>prosper group
wrong.
but jared is on the team...or at least was at one time.
i want to think jared is a good jew.
help me believe it, J.

I miss FBIanon. Superior LARP.

Attached: new parking.jpg (800x600, 58K)

Thats the wrong tripcode

Q named the jew, jew

Neato!

Attached: qisrael.jpg (460x566, 76K)

Iran is full of arab invaders with zero claim to the land and they're mad we saved/took in a shitload of actual Persians they were trying to kill.

This. If you didn't understand this from the start you're pretty slow.

>(1)
>meme flag
>12 posts in a thread with only 40 total posters means nothing
Jow Forums wins.

Attached: qanon face of.jpg (1265x1184, 1.1M)

Q got taken over by mossad long ago
There was maybe 2/3 weeks of real Q
Retarded boomers

The whole Free Iran thing is about regime change which is what the west wanted for DECADES and keeps failing to achieve.

it's be hilarious of it was because encouraging people to enjoy the show, eat popcorn is the least kike thing to do ever. then again, bibi converted and the american kikes are freaking the fuck out. who knows anymore.

>w-we're saving israel for last
>dont bring t-them up ever again
i can hear the oy vey in that post

What does he mean by Fight?
3 times?
we fight 3 times?
what are we going to fight 3 times?
world war 3?
HOLY SHIT. WORLD WAR 3 IS SOON.
Q predicted it.

top kek, you don't think 12 shills can work together?

What do you think.

Attached: merchant3.jpg (960x720, 52K)

its such a good psy op it agrees with everything we already think
> hussein is corrupt
> hillary is corrupt
> fbi doj cia corrupt
> trump is god emperor
> pedogate is real
> deep state treason

q sure got us good didn't he pol, now we have to reevaluate everything we've been thinking and saying for months because it was all a mossad psy op.... damn....

Attached: 1533376762883.png (400x400, 169K)

knowing those 12 posters were random anons what's the point of claiming they're shills? Don't you think that will make you distrusted because they clearly know they're not shills? This strategy is really bad.

^ there is your homework

it's really easy to figure out who the globalists and neocons are,
just ask them about iran and israel.
Transparent af

Attached: jewusisis.jpg (600x673, 86K)

q isn't real you dumbfucks.

i mean the sole fact that the media is even reporting positively on "him" as a real thing shows you it's a psyop.

It's more complex than that.

this and the fact these faggots are so against q is the reason I believe. this thread should convince non believers

Land of the Aryan being run by pedo fanboys ?.

Attached: bacha-bazi.jpg (470x474, 31K)

the media is using q to make the right look unhinged. get fucked Noah

SHE IS REAL

good find.

how is it being reported positively you dumbass faggot? all they ever say is that its a bs conspiracy same as you. why are there 10 times as many anti q posts out of nowhere in the past few days?

> s h i l l s

>memeflag

Attached: amalekite aryan iran.jpg (892x978, 138K)

they make it obvious

this is a possibility.
They've been doing it for years.
9/11 'truthers"
This time around it's not working though.
Labeled us nazis, racists, fascists etc
Nobodies buying it anymore and everyone is tuning them out. Literally.
Their ratings are lower than ever.

Usually don't read blocks of text but I'm ok with reading this. It's true. This is probably very close to what we have been aiming at. We swept the absolute shit out of power in SA last year and cut the money off. Now real change can happen.

What if jews themselves are amelek?

THEY

This sounds a lot like Bibi's rhetoric on Iran. I wonder why?

What would any Israeli psyop have to gain by ensuring Republican voters favor war with Iran? That's ridiculous.