Is This A Good Thing?

Is This A Good Thing?

Attached: B141998B-7981-4375-88EA-ED0296C9CC4E.png (1125x2436, 3.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pacermonitor.com/public/case/24810209/Byrne_v_Foundation_et_al
ia801505.us.archive.org/35/items/gov.uscourts.dcd.197752/gov.uscourts.dcd.197752.1.0.pdf
youtube.com/channel/UCvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg
youtu.be/ebpd1G67Dt8
twitter.com/Headlion19/status/1026458490733252608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. This is called tech companies are gonna get their asses RICOd soon.

No, it's the beginning of mass censorship

If you censor him he wins

yes, it's called sweetie'd

>liberals screamed and cried that Trump would threaten free speech and the first amendment
>they themselves are the ones who threaten free speech and the first amendment

Liberalism. Not even once.

Attached: IMG_2653.jpg (201x200, 13K)

pacermonitor.com/public/case/24810209/Byrne_v_Foundation_et_al

Attached: 1505353080588.jpg (1367x855, 314K)

forgot related document
ia801505.us.archive.org/35/items/gov.uscourts.dcd.197752/gov.uscourts.dcd.197752.1.0.pdf

Google has to be busted up. This is insane, now.
We have to fight this, or some people are going to turn to second amendment solutions.

If God exists Google and friends will be sued (Not just settled like cucky lawyers always suggest) and all these Tech Companies will have to follow new regulations that protect 1st admendment rights...

Also this is legit: youtube.com/channel/UCvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg

I think it's hilarious. Just watch all these cuckold civnat based nigger boys lose their minds when they realize Donald Trump can't save them. It's going to be glorious.

that’s why it’s a good thing

someone archive this

Facebook and Google, are going to be shadows of their former selves in the next 5 years

archive this

He literally got a free card to say anything no matter who's life he destroyed with lies or what violence he encouraged in the name of free speech despite the collateral damage to society.

You guys should feel honored to have him around for as long as you did while countless others half as bat shit crazy with far less consequences got taken down.

Sandy hook is 100% bullshit kike lies you dumb faggot

yes there no place for anti-semitism, racism and transphobia nywhere

It’s disgusting. Tech companies have gone too far once again. First massive spying on their customers for political gain and now censorship against politics they don’t like. They’ve gone too far.

Yeah censorships great!!!

And It's Beautiful

They haven't gone far enough. Keep on censoring people they don't agree with so when SHTF normies won't have a clue why.
Whereas those who ARE informed will know why, and also who to kill first.
No, this is a good thing.

those shitty The Young Turks must be having a party right now

the First Amendment and the government does not incapsulate private corporations and the platforms that they have developed. They can use their platforms at will and let you use their platforms at will but refuse you service at anytime for anything because it's their platform you fucking mouth breathing inbred cousin fucking hillbilly.

Attached: 1476937784597.png (1272x1316, 119K)

This is the end of free speech, next we will all be standing in line to get a license to own a computer. Jow Forums/8ch are our last hope... WWG1WGA

Cutting all ties with these 3 companies. This is a blatant attempt to hijack the narrative for the upcoming election.

Fuck you too, guy.

I think it is. Fuck them all. What would be funnier; Trump should nationalise all of them, and fire Tim Cook, faceberg leader etc.

Good lord are you stupid. See this

Don't worry. It's simply a coincidence that all of those tech companies decided to remove him at once.

They just reinforced every wacky ass thing he ever yacked about. Infowars is going to explode for awhile at least, and people are flocking over to bitchute.
Censorship doesn't work in America. When you try it makes things worse for the censors. Every time.

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

Attached: 2C6B6BDF-D71A-415D-9D45-DFCF002CBDAE.jpg (966x541, 59K)

I don’t like Jones but this will only embolden him, rally his followers and help his cause.

There are also many other media hosting platforms

>some people are going to turn to second amendment solutions.
digits confirm

Attached: index.jpg (252x200, 10K)

sounds like a good thing

Tell em Satan

Attached: Malebolgia.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Kek is here

Attached: Kekamongus.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Good lord are you stupid, silence the truth to raise the lies, they can't fight the logic.
So they will use the stones to wipe out half of us.
Pink is now, pink is the last stone, then comes the snap.
youtu.be/ebpd1G67Dt8
twitter.com/Headlion19/status/1026458490733252608
MK Ultra Project Blue Bird. We are now in the fives cage.

Attached: mk_colors.jpg (560x292, 28K)

Praise Kek.

>Alex gives the kikes millions less hits which hurts their profits. Conservatives rebel against these left corporations and move en masse to right replacement(s)
>Alex grows more independant from these evil corporations
>Alex reaches less of an audience so his shilling for Israel is diminished
>U.S. legislators may pass laws to regulate these corporations so they don't censor conservative views; Or, again, Conservatives move away from (((them))) en masse; Or, RWD ACTIVATE

These are all good things.

Attached: A6551865-3A77-4500-9A6B-811A756ADB8D.jpg (511x383, 63K)

No

Big Google is making its own noose as we speak.

Google’s “dont be evil” motto essentially challenged Satan, turning them into one of the most evil corporations in America.

Attached: 377FB82A-6110-4BF2-A66B-20A199E1A63F.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Yes. Alex Jones is a terrible satire news show. The onion can at least give me a chuckle.

>be fledgling tech company full of hopes and dreams
>adopt cutesy slogan to maintain positive focus and not fall into the trap of putting greed over principle
>get real big
>get coopted by the intelligence community and multinational interests
>quietly erase that slogan

Attached: 1305279253421.jpg (457x381, 144K)

Gotta pay the piper.
Death always asks in the end for you to die.

Conservacucks will do nothing, in fact they love that this happened.

Trump included.

It is just the attack we needed to justify putting them down for good.

This is sort of a win in the long game. People will now be pushed farther from the mainstream media. Plus this will boost Jone's following.

Attached: dizzyingintelect.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

BTFO’d

Sauce

LOL, nothing will happen. They will cry about muh free speech and that's it.

What in the fuck

Yeah get on bitchute cunts.
The reason for the free market is we can just fuck off when we get sick of a company.

Attached: 1235275090816.png (695x652, 981K)

>the First Amendment and the government does not incapsulate private corporations and the platforms that they have developed
>Yet*
Soon all companies on US soil will be constitutional.

Attached: 1531950464536.png (480x480, 94K)

They should refuse service to you for boing a nigger, oh wait they fucking cant can they

Truth trips.

How do you know? Remember the great meme war? How CNN was brought down? we will do it again.

Yeah. I'm thinking that claim is going to wind up being "performance art" when your hero is on the stand being quizzed about it.

He loses the courage of his convictions when it hits him in the wallet.

CNN was never brought down you moron

Jow Forums is next after Infowars. Say goodbye to your precious safe space.

Well yeah, they're publishers hosting cp and other illegal content on their website. They're liable for that if they don't curate it

yes it is

You guys laugh at us. You think The UK is bad wait for The US they'll be much worse.

It depends
Dumb fuckers, here's the 3½D-chess: The left hopes this will strengthen right wing-support
of AJ, this enables the right wing-nut job narrative, which in its turn will push normies to the left.

Ah you are a shill. I have guns, I have my food storage. When you commy fucks take our Country down I am bugging out while sick fucks like you eat your own shit to survive. And when I see an ANTIFA flag, I will be scoping then shooting those fuckers. You have a good reason to fear us.

>I'll show you shills, I'll just leave society!

The lefties are really scared of you, uh huh.

Yes. Alex Jones is controlled opposition.
Hopefully his censorship causes his braindead followers to branch out and get their information from more reputable sources.

>calls the deepstates bluff and countersues the nonexistent parents of the nonexistent victims
>gets censored everywhere

unironically what did they mean by this?

It's a damn good thing...

One of the biggest fake news producers is gone from most social media is a win.

....now only if we can do the same to Fox, Breitbart, Drudge, The Blaze, Hannity, Carlson, Limbaugh, and the rest of the RWNJ Shit talkers, then we can start making America great again!

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Wow, not at all. Holy shit the censorship is totalitarian tier. STATE OWNS EVERYTHING. STATE IS OWNED BY SMALL GROUP OF SHILLS.

Go back to >>>r/eddit shill, you are not wanted here.
How much did daddy Soros pay you to get knocked out in Portland?
You Commy fucks are weak, Gonna watch you starve like Venezuela. I will be up here eating Deer and Rabbit.
For some reason the cold keeps fucks like you out, don't know how to make a drill and bow.
Evolution is beautiful.

pssst...cucked faggot....it's NOT censorship.

It would only be censorship if the Government did it.....

Google, Facebook and Apple are the STATE.

no cuck...they're corporations.

Now, I'll be the first to agree that corporations have far too much influence in our government, but they don't run it.....not yet, anyway....and even if they were right now, it would have to be a law signed by the Traitor-In-Chief before we could start crying about censorship