Would Candace Owens, and other black conservatives like ABL, be granted full citizenship and rights in the ethnostate?

Would Candace Owens, and other black conservatives like ABL, be granted full citizenship and rights in the ethnostate?

Attached: candace.jpg (920x659, 36K)

>be granted full citizenship and rights in the ethnostate?
If it's an 'ethnostate' then obviously fucking not.

fuck no

what ethnostate?

wakanda

> leaf wants to bring niggers even into a fucking white ethnostate
> leaf

Attached: c23.jpg (234x250, 10K)

Only if there are separate water fountains

Attached: 1525573604652m.jpg (820x1024, 158K)

as in, water fountains for retards who actually drink off of them, and water fountains for people who don't?

Tourist visas maybe, but I'd rather not.

I'd lick the brown off of that one. She can stay.

I could see those two and The Amazing Lucas in there. Maybe Uncle Hotep and Hotep Jesus, but I don't think they would want to. They still seem to believe that blacks in ancient Egypt were anything more than dick washers and servants. That or they're perfectly comfortable appropriating Egyptian culture as their own. :)

Of course. There's nothing wrong with minority citizens provided they are fully assimilated and remain less than 1% of the population.

Anyone else wanna see this chick get BLACKED

Lol look everyone, the monkey country thinks it's white people.

>falling for the BPA jew.
Straight from the tap, as God intended.

Attached: 1531792180191m.jpg (923x1024, 149K)

I think they would have a greater role making a difference in their own ethnostate, with their own people.

I don't think you fully grasp the concept m8

No, but I would hide her in my cellar from the deathsquads user

commerce, voting and intermarriage. No interbreeding. All colors are beautiful and that's why they should all be kept pure.

No, but she can live in the bordering Muttlands buffer state.

There are no exceptions to the ethnostate. We made a tiny exception in Europe many years ago by allowing the Jews, and look what happened.

he does seem to be missing a vital element, i (studiously) noticed this too.

I wanna see candace owens get whitted.

>Not using filters
Oof, enjoy the estrogens

Sure. Haven't you heard? The White Ethnostateā„¢ will be very multi-racial.

>muh ethno state
Worse than the retards always fantasizing about muh DoTR

#StopNormalizingBlackPeople

#StopSupportingIsraelis

Attached: 1533324607568.gif (267x200, 168K)

Nice trips. No one talks about ABL on Jow Forums. He is the least niggerdly of the black YouTube ecelebs.

She's a useful idiot, she has no other application or usage in an ethnostate.

Ethnostates probably should allow expatriates and temporary workers of any ethnicity to fill a void, but by no means allow them to be citizens.

once the white percentage goes into the double digits there's no going back

>tfw no black gf

Attached: 1486097430741.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

Stop pushing this money-whoring opportunist.
She's as conservative as Benedict Arnold was patriotic.

>Sage

She gets me absolutely diamonds

No.
No niggers allowed.

Conservatism is a morally bankrupt ideology and every black pretending to support it is in it for the money.
Especially the incoherent dummy Candace Owens.

Attached: 1529235262666.jpg (283x216, 15K)

She'd be allowed into my ethnostate if you catch my drift

Attached: 1533065955948m.jpg (822x1024, 107K)

Yes and her black son with a Big Black Dick will be allowed to fuck and breed with white girls...or?
Care to explain Civil Nationalists?

TPUSA shills and Charlie Kirk civnat faggots get the bullet too. I don't care what this monkey does she only jumped ship because her own doxxing site got shut down by Zoe Quinn's doxxing site. Blacks are never going to be conservative as long as Democrats keep up the gibs

Daily reminder that she condoned doxxing kids since it'd be "the best time."

Ignore Jewish shill threads

Attached: 7689dddddd.jpg (921x826, 226K)

There will never be an ethnostate.
There will never be a day of the rope.
There will never be a Jow Forumsack who sees any of their hopes and dreams fulfilled.
It gives my heart such joy.

>black conservatives like ABL, be granted full citizenship and rights in the ethnostate?
what a stupid fucking question

Listen,we dont have niggers here but we do have nigger behaviour in gypsies and low life scum,just they are not full black.

That being said,blacks that have the sense of community,are educated and in general ok people,i would let them in.

All 1000 of them.

Why does she HAVE to live in a white country?

What's wrong with living with her own people?

I would racemix with her in the ethnostate.

You like the world as it is?

20% of white people are dumb
80% of black people are dumb
Its not about skin color, its about intelligence. Black people need a massive eugenics program to prevent the dumb majority from breeding. The minority of intelligent black people can't do that by themselves.

I mean they're free to visit but...

Because i want to FUCK her you dollop

>intermarriage. No interbreeding

Reconcile these please.

I would say half of whites are 'dumb' in that they're below 100 IQ. This would make right around 15.87% of westernized, partially bleached blacks smart assuming normal distribution.

How about no ethnostate and instead nation whose requirements for inclusion are based on cumulatively scored tests of history and philosophy knowledge, math, English, IQ, and physical prowess.

Ideology and presumably everything else that matters would sort itself out.

Attached: neon-80s-80s-neon-style-ostrov-palma-more-nebo-solntse-zakat.jpg (1600x900, 257K)

Candace Owens comes off to me like someone who was told to learn conservative jargon and ideology and regurgitate it wherever she can. Phony.

>they're perfectly comfortable appropriating Egyptian culture as their own.

Ancient egyptian culture is long gone, currently it's yet another islamic shithole. Didn't you get the memo?

Fuck the Ethnostate it's a fantasists wetdream. Won't happen, unworkable.

What will work?
1. Pull out of the UN charter for refugees, refuse new applicants, refuse entry, no appeal.
2. Deport everyone already granted asylum back to countries where there is currently no active large scale military combat.
3. Severely limit immigration to only skilled needed workers, must be approved by official body.
4. Phase out government welfare payments and housing.
5. End foreign aid.
6. Abortion on demand to be available for free.

mmmmmmyyyeeeaah, I'm gonna need some Candy-O feet pics on the asap, mmmmkay?

Attached: lumberg.jpg (279x181, 7K)

Sarah Jeong is still a bigot and is still working for the NYT's.

Attached: 132462.jpg (720x730, 124K)

shes literally a CIA plant

not to say that I wouldn't diddle her skittle but still

No, and I hope they enjoy being purged and censored from social media for their cowardice and refusal to speak out when it was just happening to evil racists.

Only if they are hot and/or not lesbian. Unless they are of the lipstick lesbian variety and makeout with eachother for our entertainment.

Attached: BlackBabe.jpg (736x868, 96K)

>full citizenship and rights
No. However, if they have proven themselves, a select few should be granted a place of refuge from the hoards of shitskins that loathe them as traitors. Being on our side should have benefits.

Attached: Otoya Yamaguchi.jpg (1600x900, 547K)

WE don't want the fukken traitio ass bitches

This guy gets it. I wanna fuck her and do some slave-master roleplay with her

I wouldn't mind sending millions of soldiers to colonize her womb if you know what I mean.

user pls

Attached: ummmno.jpg (691x625, 236K)

didnt even see anyone until i maximized the image

and if the separate water fountains were on different continents

no, make them capos of their own ghettos.

I would definitely pound this girls muff.

That would exclude 95% of this board so good luck getting ppl to agree kek.

Candace Owens and Jesse Lee Peterson are race traitors. You can't trust race traitors, even if what they're doing helps your side, because the fact they're race traitors shows they stand for literally nothing, not even their own people. That's the definition of moral depravity. So use Owens and Peterson as useful idiots, and then discard them as soon as they are no longer useful.