Random YouTube commenter has an idea. What do we think Jow Forums?

Random YouTube commenter has an idea. What do we think Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20180807-075125.jpg (1080x477, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/10/23/white-supremacists-favorite-myths-about-black-crime-rates-take-another-hit-bjs-study
huffingtonpost.com/kerry-coddett/white-on-white-crime-an-u_b_6771878.html
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=3
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: f5c.jpg (240x51, 25K)

daddy like

This is actually the best way. Can't get banned for racism when you're posting about Whites.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 2.56.17 PM.png (394x80, 20K)

worth a shot

we already do this quite a bit.

Attached: iq5.jpg (580x381, 56K)

bump for the lulz

Attached: 1531173893601.jpg (500x667, 83K)

>Operation Whitewash
good idea desu. we need a before and after template. anons need to make it nice and polished

fucking retarded

Attached: schlosserok.jpg (464x319, 67K)

Do it. Also implement IQ testing for voting to get rid of those racis whitepepo

Attached: trump btfo yelling college.jpg (638x732, 170K)

Bump

Attached: All Systems GO.png (716x614, 20K)

kek

splc has some nice templates splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/10/23/white-supremacists-favorite-myths-about-black-crime-rates-take-another-hit-bjs-study

huffingtonpost.com/kerry-coddett/white-on-white-crime-an-u_b_6771878.html

>Jow Forumstard redpilling normies
a soldier of kek

it needs one unifying hastag plus a few secondary ones
>#DraftOurDaughters
>#StopPutin
>ImWithHer

People with probably just run away with the fake white crime stats and never return to the true numbers.

jews trying to get us to lie and use their trickery, we btfo the jew

How do we make this happen

Attached: 97E79EC7-A81F-4D03-8741-70E056DA7B2D-266-0000005FBD3CF1D9.jpg (125x121, 4K)

Attached: 20151201-brookings-reeves-guns-race.png (768x558, 65K)

did i say trickery, what a weird autocorrect for kikery

That's why you make it slightly obvious it's been changed, e.g. graphs where obviously different fonts have been badly pasted in to swap races.

Isn't this what they already do?
How many hispanics/asians/arabs get listed as white in the news media when they commit violent acts?

good suggestion, do some infographics on rape statistics and child abuse etc, switch black/brown etc for white, it'll blow many peoples minds when the see how obviously wrong it reads, and therefore how bad black and brown people actually are

Attached: turdeau cockahoop.png (284x178, 86K)

Yes do it insha allah

Attached: 1533363111646.gif (348x550, 3.77M)

Someone do one for white fathers leaving their families.

but without a hashtag or some unifying symbol (like a 'whitewash dropdown control') the message is lost.
make it calear the message was changed

We have to make it obvious that it's been fucked with if we do it I reckon. Make it border on absurdity

this. it has to be ironic

holy fucking shit, your dont think ahead at all. they lied about the employment numbers here in the USA for a bit over 8 years, hint: people buy this shit at face value. next week it'll be "niggers need to go 1488 on white people to stop the violent crime"

>Someone do one for white fathers leaving their families.
ok now, now this one ... NO still, next week white bitches be like "fuck i should just married a nigger cause at least they stick with their family. and my husband is an absolute fucking cuck cause he hasnt cheated on me one time"

Bump
Good idea.

sure, just place the truth below, make the infographic/meme or whatever jump right out, then discreet text below could reveal the trick

ISNT THE TRUTH GOOD ENOUGH ?
?????

Have you been living under a rock? Censorship my dude.

This. I can see this backfiring and the media will parrot the bullshit statistics in bad faith.

This meme is strong.

Attached: Feels-pretty-good-man.png (233x280, 118K)

Never underestimate the stupidity of humanity at large. You could make it as blatantly obvious that it's been fucked with, & morons will STILL be spreading it en masse as "the actual truth" & then decrying the originals you altered & their sources as being faked because muh racism.
This is dangerous.

i live in a world where, when the news doesnt mention the race, all the people, mexicans, niggers, and the occasional chicks all alike, mumble underneath their breath "must have been a nigger" or occasionally more common lately "fucking muslim"

that's why it's a great idea, the outrage aover 'whites being 87% more likely to violently gang rape a child' will spark a debate, and guess what, anyone interested will discover the opposite to be true, let them get angry about bullshit and expose their stupidity, gullibility, bigotry, bias and hypocrisy all in one hit while redpilling them on the true nature of non-whites

Fuck u bitch ass honkeys

no. no it will not. think about the white farmers in south africa where they are actually doing this right now saying white people kill niggers by existing

hint: the niggers eat that shit up, and want to kill whitey even more than usual

i also have an dea to make a daily mock NYT front page to distribute ITL (Starbucks, grocery stores, MAGAzine stands, free newspaper boxes) featuring Jeong's own words. These can also be #WhiteWashed

Attached: 7FC55BA0-6974-4674-9E29-164EA33CB070.png (1079x682, 256K)

This. These fuckers STILL believe the "KANGZ" shit despite overwhelming, impartial evidence to the contrary.
This shit is a mistake.

The hashtag has to be something catchy that sounds like it was made by black people to make fun of white people. Like the whole white people thanksgiving thing. Something like #NotAllWhites, which would have a hidden meaning since the stats aren't about white people at all.

Yeah I did my headbag ride in the Fun-V over less than this.

But by all means, enjoy

that would be sick

Attached: heh..jpg (413x395, 32K)

I think the idea is to circumvent censorship with ironic fake facts where the races are reversed in a really obvious way because anti white bias. The commentor was responding to a video about the recent spate of Zionist shill alt conservatives being censored.

This
Unless this is done in a COMPLETELY obvious way, letting people know that the statistics have been doctored, this is going to end up blue pilling a lot of people.

Attached: AF.jpg (217x208, 23K)

How long have they ALREADY been running blatantly racist headlines just like that shit about whites, and how long have Jow Forums & others been trying to "wake" people to the reality of the hypocrisy, to little effect?
You can't even get these fuckers to buy the truth you're trying to alter in the first place.

>
>This. I can see this backfiring and the media will parrot the bullshit statistics in bad faith.
Even better if this happens

focusing on blacks is too narrow. the comparison group can be anything
>blacks muslims jews fags lesbians feminists pedo-enablers whatever

feed me graphs I'll edit, or give sauce where I can get them from

You're probably a pedo. Kill ya self.

Attached: great idea.jpg (516x538, 78K)

I've already seen rabid leftists on here with the anti-white democrat #NoMenMidterms images posting them unironically. This is absolutely dangerous.

Make the meme simple but clever. I feel like the idea is to expose anti white bias.

>This is absolutely dangerous
This. You fuckers are going to be handing them more ammo to use. None of this will have the effect you intend, at all.

This is suicidal

Attached: 1530726901806.png (1346x1044, 1.71M)

There is a story about those who build houses on sandy beaches. Their faith is made on weakness.

This is selling them real estate on a sand bar.

We can't expose it with their own blatantly in-your-face shit that's existed for years; this will never work.

x people are x%, does x% of whatever it is
niggers and fuck ass white people:
>REEEE WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE
those south african white people could cure AIDS, and it would be "white people 9% of population, cure 79% of niggers with AIDS REEE KILL WHITEY"

Is, okay epic this

Isn't it funnier when it all goes wrong? Have some faith we own the fucking anathema.

This is absolutely amazing

>This is selling them real estate on a sand bar
And when the tide covers it up, they'll blame it on us, just like they always have. This idea relies on them having FAR more intelligence & honesty than they've ever been proven to over the last decade.

>hey guys, let's psyop the wypeepo into astroturfing fake statistics which many people will take as an eye opening truth

Actually, yeah, this will just make anti white discrimination appear justified to the public.

Sage

Attached: IMG_4224.png (822x899, 40K)

>Isn't it funnier when it all goes wrong?
Only when it goes wrong for them. I can tell you right now, 100%, this will not work.

True, but remember: nothing you say, as an attempt at debate or rebuttal, will be considered truth to lefties.
>Distribute fake statistics to lefties
>Lefties: Hmmmm!?
>Do no research (as lefties never do when it comes to facts vs feelings) because it helps their anti-white narrative
>Present information to righty
>Righty refutes with actual facts
>Lefty: "Naw, ur just racist cis white scum"

thank God. you, (YOU) user, you were worth it all.

Do it fags
#whitedata
#whitestatistics

Share this. White people commit disproportionate amounts of crime

Attached: 2016 White Crime.jpg (1688x2050, 903K)

This is absolute
This is pure
This is absolutely pure kino.
>#Krrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssttt#sip

Attached: 34a4472199c35bf536bcf54ee7a0fcf5--monster-energy-so-happy.jpg (474x540, 45K)

Attached: NCFS-Table edited.jpg (620x297, 56K)

Pretty decent idea.

But it wont work because the Left already doesn't care about facts.

They will take this misinformation and declare it as truth.

If reality doesn't convince them then online tomfoolery surly wont. Its not like when they accept these backwards graphs we can come out and say "ha! Fooled you! See? See whats really right and whats really wrong?"

They wont care. They are content in lying to themselves already. The whole thing with libs is nothing but a trendy circle jerk. Its not about ideals, its about all of them wanting to 'fit in'. And fitting in with them is an easy route, just need to be a phaggot. They are lambs.

Attached: 1532313278476.gif (500x500, 2.41M)

most people aren't this retaded
liberals know that niggers commit more crimes and murders but instead of blaming the niggers they blame society

got some templates

Attached: BlackOffenders.jpg (625x396, 60K)

Attached: HispanicOffenders.jpg (625x395, 63K)

you need sources

Attached: WhiteOffenders.jpg (625x395, 61K)

>let's make up statistics and blame it on whiteys, that'll be a good idea

Attached: 45647657265357.jpg (641x491, 43K)

Not for this

I'd absolutely agree with you if being a mouth foaming leftist wasn't a medical condition. Pushing them further and further into their manic world of non-truth is the most entertaining route of action.

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=3

NO SHILLS ITT???
>>

Am I wrong to think that it's ok if people take it seriously? This used to be the Jow Forums way, to gaslight normies into believing ridiculous things. People that believe stupid shit don't deserve to be woken up anyway, and smart people will see it's fake and either get the joke if they are on our side, or behave like blue checkmarks on Twitter tend to behave and act like it's a Russian conspiracy, spreading it further.

Anyone who fakes stats to fuck us over is a Jew or a shill.

Attached: Blank+_6e95c682025576c56193166fd705e117.png (300x198, 70K)

Only on Jow Forums does one see such paranoia.

Nm found the JEW

Attached: 1533523411689.jpg (859x1196, 204K)

this aren't what i'm talking about.
this is an Inversion Operation
>we're inverting a pair of numbers or two words
>it's always a pair
>white v black
>white v jew
>white v lesbian
>white v fag
The Inversion needs to be fucking obvious

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Here's a good one to start with

that's a fucking riot. this might work. we need the FBI murder, robbery, and assault stats "fixed" as well.

There are two major groups ITT, the people who think its a good idea and the people who think its a terrible idea. I'm of the latter but I see why there is doubt.

yes, because the point is to get this out enough to where normies start scrutinizing the sources. That's where the real redpilling happens.

Another JEW

Attached: PicsArt_07-24-01.01.57.png (300x250, 44K)

You can edit the numbers to mismatch the pie chart. just trying to give content since I am bad at gimp