Thinks that the right to free speech is the right to be heard

>thinks that the right to free speech is the right to be heard
Umm try again sweety ;^)

Attached: alex-jones-620-412.jpg (575x390, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

time to declare YT a public forum

>thinks that the right to vote is the right to win
Maybe next time, sweaty.

This is how you get your entire company seized by the federal government with no recourse.

Attached: 1518724386896.jpg (1367x855, 314K)

Oh, it a fag confusing a PRINCIPLE with LAW. I guess it's hard to get when you don't have a constitution and the government can literally jail you for shitposting. Huh.

Auto and Oil companies would be dead decades ago if the government cared

sweety posting should be auto banned. Guess they don't want anyone talking about the false flag that's happening soon or the new IG report.

Black Cube is a mosad foreign agency that does tech crime and meddles with elections.

Yeah. Why do you think Trump's enemies are still pushing this Russia bullshit so hard? People want to know the truth and this story won't just die and they don't know what to do anymore.

>lets seize control of a business!

You mad faggot? It's gonna happen.

>Britbong
>Free speech

hahahahahahahaha

Attached: (JPEG Image, 225 × 225 pixels).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Everyone knows the Neocons hate Occasio Cortez. That's why she's shilled so hard here. To character assasinate her because she's fracturing the democratic party. How come Obama didn't endorse her?

Attached: 1530449299873.jpg (1080x1274, 653K)

>he actually thinks his free speech is being taken away
>when he gets deplatformed from PRIVATE corporations
>no government agencies whatsoever hindering his speech
>BUT MUH 1ST AMENDMENT

Can't wait for him to to commit suicide with 2 bullets to the back of the head.

What the fuck does some brit pussy know about free speech? Do you even have a license to be on here?

Attached: 216A6CD0-6A03-4517-903C-F71798EBBC04.jpg (609x800, 56K)

Declaring something a public utility isnt taking control of it you brainlet subhuman

>youtube
>public utility

Would you be okay if your phone service monitored your calls and discontinued your service if they didn't like your views?

No let's seize control of a gigantic corporation with monopoly control over a huge percentage of the information flow in the country and is exploiting that advantage to - um - "meddle" in our politics.

Op is either a faggot or Cunt. No Geeza would use the word 'Sweety' You Giant Twat

The myth is that these are private corps in a free market.

Doesn't matter. Globalism is over.
youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU

More like sweaty, am I right bong friend?

I think you need to declare the escaped turds you are carrying in your pants right now kid. That is the extent of your declaration 'powa'.

OP is female psychopath

Female = psychopath

This is what he gets for being a good goy and trying to save himself by ignoring the truth. The kikes stabbed him in the back even though he was talking about muh Elite and muh pedophille lizards. Any of you cucks that unironically listen to Alex Jones are fucking retarded anyways.

Maybe you'll find a source of information that isn't ridiculous now.

Agreed
Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to be alive
Come here OP

Someone forgot to take their meds. Maybe your mom will sneak them in your sandwich and juice box when she brings them downstairs to your room

>same people bitching at us for hunting pedos celebrating alex being censored
fucking kill yourself

>Any of you cucks that unironically listen to Alex Jones are fucking retarded anyways.
I agree. Actually I think we're getting reverse Trump-trolled. He always pisses off the people he WANTS the Democrats to rally for.

If anything, Jones was proven absolutely right today. 3 large corporations who just happen to ban him from their platforms on the same day implies that there actually IS a conspiracy against him.

And while this is legally permitted by law, it IS a form of censorship that clearly shows how certain corporate entitites are in cahoots with certain political entities.

It also displays how the lefts "rebellion" is a completely co-opted and fake movement filled with usefull idiots. They are not the onces being censored, they are not the ones being denied a platform by large corporations.

This will backfire in ways you can't even imagine yet. This is my first post on Jow Forums. I refure to let this orwellian nightmare to take any further shape, you and your hypocracy just made me a poltical activist.

Congratulations. Down with the NWO, down with the EU and down with all corporations in support of that. I will dedicate the rest of my life to this cause. I'm not joking. Fuck you and fuck everything you stand for.

>the single largest source of audiovisual content in the world.
nah just a private business bro they can do what they want, nothing bad will happen.

WTF I love censorship now!!!
Kill yourself Mohammed

They absolutely LOVE it when its in their favor. Hypocrites of the worst kind.

Civil war and the mass extermination of liberals/jews is the only way forward at this point. It's fight or perish for the white man.

Attached: 10540634_741702969269899_3618189912805333873_n.jpg (805x642, 101K)

How's that hunting going faggot? Seems to me you haven't bagged shit. So you are as useless at hunting as you are appealing to women. Kudo's Ace, kudo's.

I think you just need to look in a mirror and you can find your 1st trophy to mount.

American Conservacucks:
"A baker shouldn't be forced to bake a cake for a gay man!"

Also American Conservacucks:
"How dare YouTube & Facebook not give Alex Jones a platform!"

Stay woke you fat retards.

except they had to bake the cake for the faggots cuz they whined and complained so much.
expect the same energy you stupid nigger. if u can't beat them, join em

Fuck yeah this!

Attached: kekmituns.webm (800x400, 795K)

The major difference being that we live in a highly digitized society and platforms such as youtube and facebook are much more then "just" products... they are very important information-sharing tools used by practically every single person in the western world. Yes... legally they are allowed to do so. Morally however, they have shown their true colors today.

But being the leftist brainlet that you are, you'll just burry your head even deeper down the sand while farting out-of-context zingers and oneliners into the air.

WHAT DID HE DO SPECIFICALLY THIS TIME

Attached: will grello.jpg (310x339, 22K)

Dutch Conservacucks:
"Some companies should obey different rules if I decide they should and if they hurt my feels."

So woke.

those shitty The Young Turks must be having a party right now

Do you realize those arguments suck because they always just reverse too? The only difference is we were defending a mom and pop little bakery that was embarrassed by a cake. You're defending giant corporations with monopoly control over a nations data to (I love this word) "meddle" in politics.

>Do you realize those arguments suck because they always just reverse too?

Oh yes. This whole thing is a buttpain to both the Right AND the Left: the Right can't stand the idea that a private company have exercised their right to remove their services from somebody, and the Left can't stand the same thing. It's amazing.

nothing its just that his older videos about sandy hook finally caught on to him

Welcome brother -- assuming Jow Forums isn't going down with him, you're here forever.

yes, some companies should indeed if they indeed get so large and can have such a major influence on the public. It's called responsible governance.

You don't see me proclaiming that leftist channels should be banned, you hypocrite swine. I might dislike them, but they should be able to opload and broadcast their opinions; let the public decide.

You on the other hand, are nothing more then a hypocrite. Seriously, thats ALL you are.

Attached: 1531488222170.jpg (1080x846, 141K)

Attached: AllOn1Disc.jpg (400x300, 55K)

Attached: Adam Goldberg.jpg (900x506, 42K)

>I will dedicate the rest of my life to this cause.

Fucking Christ what a waste. Have a wank and go get stoned instead, you'll feel better.

It's actually not even remotely the same though, because these internet companies are monopolies that are controlling who has a platform to speak or not. Eventually they will be regulated like the U.S. does utilities. A private company can provide gas, but can't cut your heat in the winter without justifying it legally.

Is Sandy Hook the American "Holocaust narrative"?

So now the right wing are just in love with the idea of ceasing private companies or compelling private companies to do what they want? Because you're asspained about a fat retard who spits into a microphone? Okay cool.

What a pathetic fucking joke.

>sweety

coming from a fag who's government will throw you in jail for criticizing Islam

Yeah, basically.
Government-enforced free speech on public platforms.
No discrimination against lawful speech.

American Conservacuck:
"Let me explain why it isn't even remotely the same while dancing around the way in which the company I don't like are exercising exactly the same rights that I cheered for when it was the gays getting the short end of the stick."

It should just be a regulation, not siezure. The domain of free speech shouldn't be limited solely to the physical domain.

No thanks, i'd rather have my brains in optimal working condition.

No wonder you leftist fucks have been completely co-opted.

didn't take long for some autist to being Jews into it.

>Government-enforced free speech

HAHAHAHAH you fucking spastic.

Maybe you could formulate a response if you weren't so mad :^)

anyone who believes in capitalism is not a neocon

jeez take the cock out of your mouth

>i'd rather have my brains in optimal working condition.

Oh it's way too late for that mijn cankerous friend.

Stop projecting your preconvictions hypocrite moron, i'm not even right wing. I'm a pagmatist pur sang.

yet here i am after todays events... posting on Jow Forums.

Again, this will backfire in ways you can't even imagine. Lines are being drawn. Choices have to be made.

>How dare the Government tell people what to do!
>Okay but like what if the Government told people what to do?

A four year old could understand this.

we've only begun. stop defending child rape.

>yet here i am after todays events... posting on Jow Forums.

Yeah so am I but the sad part is you're taking it personally. Get a fucking life.

Who are you quoting?

The Federal government forces the states to acknowledge the first amendments/free speech.

It's not the same thing ethically for a giant corporation to control the acceptable political speech of millions as it is for a little lady in a bakery not to serve a customer.

Obviously it's currently legal or YouTube et al couldn't do it. So nobody is debating the legality.

On the other hand, you people destroyed the life of the little lady in the bakery so how the fuck are you calling anyone a hypocrite? If we are hypocrites then so are you. Maybe your English is bad and you literally don't know what you're talking about.

Can't wait till google comes crying about muh net neutrality again

Attached: 1492000866513.png (1000x1000, 66K)

Dude if they censor or shut down the containment board of Jow Forums that only opens the floodgates for all the autism from this armpit of a website to flow freely through the entire internet and redpill millions more than were redpilled in the 2016 election

womp womp

Oh sorry, you're right. Let me rephrase my badly formatted post.

The Conservative position is one of small government, and personal responsibility. The US constitution even enshrines this right; the 1st Amendment specifically only applies to the Government itself. That logically follows that it does not include private companies I.e. one has no expectation of free speech through privately owned channels.

Thus the irony and, in my mind, hypocrisy, of so-called "Conservatives" complaining when a private entity exercises it's right to refuse service to an individual and they begin seriously suggesting that the Government should enforce some form of speech via. that private entity. The hypocrisy coming from the fact that on one hand they eschew small, light touch governance, but at the moment they feel aggrieved they are suddenly calling for government interference.

I feel that a small child, of around four years old or so, would be capable of understanding this dichotomy and am thus forced to wonder why you don't?

Okay so call us back once Facebook & YouTube become the 51st & 52nd states of the USA.

You poor children can’t even make accurate analogies

kys
saged

Okay, but what if your perceptions of hypocrisy is meaningless and nobody cares what you think?

Attached: hjkcLQF.jpg (800x742, 75K)

you didn't know about bc even Trump paid them
>autist
don't call me that

Then Alex Jones will still be banned from YouTube & Facebook and you'll still be crying about it.

>The Conservative position is one of small government, and personal responsibility

You need to take that shit to NRO or some neocon hive. Nobody here is especially about that. Plus, again with the hypocrisy working two ways: Liberals in the U.S. were all about anti-corporatism and now they're all about corporations dictating speech. All you can accomplish is stale mate with the hypocrisy shit.

So what's your point then?

You are walking a fine line. Is YT a business? I don't know.

>Nobody here is especially about that

I said Conservatives, not Jow Forums

What about my point user? What about it indeed.

Nice to know these faggots actually believe they got trump elected and not our corrupt govt.

Yeah, redpills and memes won an election. God Jow Forums is full of a bunch of dumb teenage faggots.

Attached: FB_IMG_1469500622523.jpg (391x291, 10K)

>filename
>flag
>spacing
cringe

>being triggered by post format

>probably a nigger

>>>>am i doing it right?

Capitalists are boot licking faggots. There I said it.

Attached: tread on me at least it's not the government.png (1800x1200, 271K)

Time to move all youtube assets to Europe, which is out of US jurisdiction.

420 blaze it, OP

Attached: 1524990283138.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Correct. They are a private business. Any attempt to seize their assets would just cause them to leave the country and bann all US IPs.

i cant believe i'm actually contemplating having the feds crack down on youtube/google.

Why the fuck not? If Leftists and SJWs want to play the game then we should use the tools we have to our advantage and fight back. Better yet, the First Amendment needs to be augmented to include protections from companies or social media. It should become illegal to target an employee or user because of their personal or political views. Unless they're calling for violence against a specific person then everything else is fair game.

Capitalist here, you might get some mileage out of this.

Attached: waterfox_2018-06-08_14-03-12.png (408x357, 31K)

He literally calls for violence you faggot.

Also, you can't complain because you aren't popular. Face it faggot NO ONE LIKES YOU OR ALEX JONES, KILL YOURSELF INCEL!!

Attached: 1512026020007.jpg (828x1034, 139K)