When you forget being responsible for 9/11 is a secret and threaten a leaf

When you forget being responsible for 9/11 is a secret and threaten a leaf

Attached: IMG_20180806_121906.jpg (801x798, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C7yy5
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread333028/pg5
cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/04/george-w-bush-barbara-bush-and.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xrzeN-wvHD4
youtube.com/watch?v=q7aFfiZB6Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=h3shmfKOZ9g
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Wicca & Witchcraft/aleister_crowley.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiwass
animateit.net/categories.php?cat_id=389&sessionid=i9cg3emtpaeadnd4h1jqd77t67&page=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where do the Israelis plant the bombs this time

Already confirmed fake Photoshop tweet

Does anyone has an archive of that?

CBC is already apologizing for the lie pet Muhammad.

Attached: 2C26CA9E-50C1-42C0-A90B-962F2566FA6E.png (750x1334, 740K)

It's interesting, the shilling this topic provokes. Especially from Americans looking to downplay it. I mean, sure, they threatened us, but they just pissed all over *your* faces. 9/11 is a joke to them, because they got away with it scot-free and clean, with the help of your government.

They killed 3,000 of you on that day, they got a few thousand more killed in the utterly pointless Afghan and Iraq wars, and they're laughing at you for it. You gonna take that shit, America?

Oh, you're here too? What are you so sweaty about, son?
archive.is/C7yy5
The pic with the airplane wasn't archived unfortunately, but you can tell by the Tweets it existed. The twitter itself have been deleted since. Saudis are retarded fucks who don't know how the Internet works after all.

Attached: dmgctrllef.png (608x214, 18K)

must have been feeling mentally ill when they tweeted that

:^)

kek

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

They issued an apology for it and said it was meant to represent diplomats leaving the country.

lol...

>unironically believing this
Israel did 9/11 asshat.

I honestly don't get why the Saudis are flipping out so much about our government's comments. It seemed like a typical milquetoast "We are deeply concerned about the arrests of so-and-so" message Trudeau usually does, but they're acting like we're bombing Riyadh in 5 minutes or something.

Mudslimes don't take shit from faggots.

This whole debacle has given Trudeau a huge increase in popularity. Fuck this shit man

>its just a prank bro

Right, those Saudis on those planes were secretly Jewish, I forgot. So was OBL.

Are you insane. Even CBC has trouble supporting him now and they are literally his own propaganda wing

Yeah Im sure it wasnt intended to be a veiled threat at all.....

Attached: 1533247527885.jpg (250x238, 8K)

>believing (((intelligence agencies)))
Look Achmed we all hate you and on the day of the purge you will not be spared.

And nothing will happen about it.

^This is the correct question.
Who will be the next Lucky Larry?

Attached: 91174497.jpg (540x634, 61K)

Jesus that is too rich it cannot be real.
All I got to say is, get fucking wrekt syrup niggers. There's no way I'm getting drafted to bail out a bunch of beaver sodomites.
I would say good luck but I can't think of a single thing I'd miss if leafland got glassed.

Attached: 1505144005314.png (986x797, 869K)

>syrup niggers
First time I laughed out loud in a while

You pussies didn't attack them the last time you got airliners parked in your tall buildings, why would we expect you to do it for us? They already bought you, and now they're laughing in your faces because your government helped them get away with it.

Why the fuck wouldn't you get insurance that covered terrorism? Especially after the tower was clearly considered a target after the 1993 bombing.

Conspiratards fuck off... you make the whole right-wing look stupid with this shit.

Shit's way deeper than meer SA's rippin it.. Baal worship at it's finest. Aleister Crowley is George W. Bush's biological great grandfather supposedly, and GWB is all 322, deep occult.. Makes perfect sense...

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread333028/pg5

>>Marvin Pierce is not the paternal Father of Barbara Bush or Grandfather of her five children, Alexander (Aleister) Crowley has been since the day of her conception in early September, 1924. This 1800's looking picture completely proves that Barbara Bush shares no resemblance with her legal Father, Marvin Pierce.

Hopefully God removes all this shit from the planet and all the Baal, Lucifer, Satan, Zionist Messiah, Muslim Messiah worship gets put to a final stop

Attached: bushcrowleyproof.jpg (605x242, 25K)

>As Arabic saying goes

Why do they think anyone gives a fuck about some nigger understanding of Sand "Knowledge"? Cringe as fuck. Go back underground. Real Esaba hours

Sure, you're right, everything was on the up and up that day. I must have gotten disoriented for a moment and lost my way.
Thanks Canada.

Attached: 91174496.jpg (500x367, 29K)

At least give them the proper run down cunt
>Crowley is almost broke
>Decides while he's in Paris will bum it at an associates lodge
>Associate offers Crowley a position
>Perfectly healthy leader of OTO mysteriously gets sick
>Weird Crowley then becomes head of OTO
>Weird Pierce becomes his head assistant for sex magick practices
>Someone dies during one of their ceremonies
>They say fuck this, and split
>Wow Pierce is pregnant a year later
>Damn Barbara looks a lot like crowley

Brudder... We've been through too much.

I wish I was a Senator so I could call Trudeau a weak naive man who needs to be replaced by a true leader, then turn around and tell the Saudis to now their place or they'd be eradicated.

photo didn't post for some reaosn

Attached: like father like daughter.jpg (776x1390, 86K)

It was a Saudi operation that was facilitated by kikes

Hi jew

Attached: 14CCE2D8-AF1B-47CF-AEFB-6E62168C39AC.jpg (1668x2094, 606K)

i don't understand, why would they want to harm a muslim country

Attached: think.png (640x640, 111K)

>now
*know

911 was a joint mossad/cia/isi/saudi operation lad

ITS HAPPENING
ARABIAN JIHAD WILL BEGIN THE DAY OF THE RAKE

Yes exactly Jews,Glow in the Darks, and the Sand Nigger were all apart of it

underrated

Attached: Someones_daughter.jpg (2048x1366, 739K)

Toronto should be eradicated immediately, Canada will emerge stronger as a result.

Prepare your angus.

yawn glass the ME finally yawn

Thankfully our Chinese overlords do not tolerate Islam or the disruption to commerce it creates. They will be slaughtered and their organs harvested and sold on open market.

it's true
Saudis did 911 and are #1 funders of terrorism and mosques around the world.
Plus Canada sells them weapons and tanks.
Can you believe it ?

Jews man.

the day of the steak
on the grill

yeah listen to this,, he knows what the fuck is going on.. So how far back do you think this is connected to? Do you think that they are the legit entities spoken about in this passage?

'For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. '

Ephesians 6:12

cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/04/george-w-bush-barbara-bush-and.html

>>Few people understand that one of the most notorious individuals in British history may have contributed to the lineage of our current president. Aleister Crowley, a.k.a., "The Great Beast 666" -- the infamous practitioner of "sex magick" whose motto was "Do What Thou Wilt" -- came to know a great many remarkable people, including the maternal grandmother of George W. Bush. "Know," in this case, may be taken in the Biblical sense. Evidence points to the disturbing possibility that he was the true father of Barbara Bush, the former First Lady and mother to George W. Bush.

Attached: BeatlesDoWhatThouWiltFromhdimagelibdotcom.jpg (736x610, 63K)

this.

Attached: Undermining.jpg (490x437, 43K)

So should Birmingham, right ?

So Israel hired and trained some retarded sand niggers to sit on planes, who cares. It's the master you blame not the slave

>it's afraid
I seem to recall a series of military misadventures that killed and displaced millions of sandpeople from their Tattooine hidey holes across 6 or 7 durka nations, while the Canadians barely held Kandahar. I also seem to recall you guys giving a terrorist that killed one of our guys $10mil (CAD?)
I don't think you guys are cut out for this war thing, but don't worry; you're an oil rich nation and once you're an oil rich Arab nation you'll be ripe for the freedoming.

Attached: http___i.huffpost.com_gen_4037026_images_n-CANADIAN-NAVY-FIRST-KISS-628x314[1].jpg (1200x630, 114K)

good post user

Crowley is nothing. You people who obsess over him are retarded. Yes bloodlines matter. Crowley was an idiot and heroin addict.

I say kill'em all
All those liable should be hung

ATTENTION; I JUST FINISHED MY WORK SEASON IN ALASKA AND SPENT TWO DAYS DRIVING SOUTH THROUGH YUKON AND BC.
ALL OF THE m.e. GAS STATION OWNERS ARE PACKING UP AND CLOSING DOORS.
IT'S HAPPENING.
ATTENTION!
C
H
T
U
N
G

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Crowly wasn't a Satanist you tard. He was a dude who liked to dress up in goofy costumes and have freaky sex while preaching free love through cryptic gothic metaphors.

>Right, those Saudis on those planes were secretly Jewish, I forgot. So was OBL.
Who is the first 9/11 official death again? Couldn't be israeli special forces?

Not to mention wtc-7 collapsed without shit even touching it...

Does anyone know what's up with what actually hit the pentagon and the towers.. Did planes even hit them i've seen the footage and think it could be cgi perhaps? Did a missile hit it you think or was it actual planes.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrzeN-wvHD4

youtube.com/watch?v=q7aFfiZB6Ik

youtube.com/watch?v=h3shmfKOZ9g

Attached: wtc-7.gif (360x320, 280K)

>Because mossad would never train mudslimes to kill white devils.

Attached: 1532360831805.png (423x417, 75K)

They did the same shit when Sweden did similar in 2015 and got the Swedish king to bow down and apologise for it. I guess they figure acting like this gets them results, now we get to see if Truedau has more backbone than Sweden.

>MFW the ambassodors plane crashes into the CT tower

Attached: Desu.jpg (432x540, 43K)

All the footage is soo old who knows what happened. Could've all been edited by now. If it's not on a vhs I don't believe it's authentic

the post never said he was a satanist
just a fucked up weirdo into heavy occult shit and deviancy - which is true
guy was a degenerate narcissist and sociopath

suicidal levels of stupidity to be doing this publicly, not even hardcore leftists like the saudis

It's real homo.

And no one respects Canada

>Aleister Crowley, a Satanist
>the post never said he was a satanist

i watched it live on tv
tower 7 wasnt hit by a plane and came down in classic demolition style

thought saudi students were leaving the country? hurry up, you don't want to miss your plane

>Crowly wasn't a Satanist you tard. He was a dude who liked to dress up in goofy costumes and have freaky sex while preaching free love through cryptic gothic metaphors.

You don't think he worshiped Lucifer? The grand architect

"...it was the theory of the ancient magicians that any living being is a storehouse of energy varying in quantity according to the size and health of the animal , and in quality according to its mental and moral character. At the death of the animal this energy is liberated suddenly. The animal should therefore be killed within the Circle, or Triangle, as the case may be, so that its energy cannot escape...For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim." (Magick, by Master Therion, published in 1929 by the Lecram Press, Paris, France)

Attached: untitled-1.jpg (408x370, 26K)

oh the pic right - fair enough
probably accurate to call him "satanic" though as a self confessed drug addict rapist and child molester

All the lies have reached an end. The day of the rake is now upon us...The leaf will dance inshallah.

(((TV)))
unless you were there with your camera, it don't mean shit

The only thing Justin Trudeau will stand against is straight white men. Get a grip. Canada will bend over, or get bomber, and they’ll do nothing in return.

well played mr Canadian pride well played

Planes still hit the towers, user, why do you think they were so tall and obnoxiously colored?
They didn't bring it down though, the PTB used a directed-energy weapon to dustify all the WTC buildings. Ever notice how there was basically no debris? No girders damaging other buildings? Strange random fires everywhere? The only debris found was paper??? The dust was warm, not hot. There were levels of Tritium 50x the background level that day.

Your either stupid or a shill. How many millions of people watched it fall live with no plane hitting it?

satan isnt lucifer
crowley technically wasnt a satanist or luciferian
but he was a dark degenerate piece of shit

You believe your (((TV)))?
Who knows what happened that day. The script could've been written years before and the whole thing enacted with cgi footage made in someone's basement

To give you the break down these monkeys have broken the law many a time. When you break the law you make yourself a target to those around you. The Law "do what thou will" was created for you to become independent, and not be bound. It would allow creative freedom, and incentive to create, however they broke the law. Many don't actually read the book, and see "do what thou will as long as he doesn't harm others". It's essentially attempting to spread "peace", but people don't pay attention to that part. Everyone in that picture is compromised to shit.

yeh they faked it all right
no planes? no buildings collapse? all an illusion
whatever leaf

THE DAY OF THE RAKE COMES

Always remember Christ wants you to pledge your immortal soul to a being you have never and will never meet, he also wants you to drink his blood and eat his flesh.
Lucifer offered Adam and Eve clothing and knowledge

So your proof that he was a Satanist is a quote from someone else entirely that doesn't mention Satan, Lucifer, or whatever? And your source is "jesus-is-savior.com"? Are you fucking with me?

London too.

When Crowley went to Egypt he met his "guardian angel" who'd he later profess was the idea of "lucifer"/morning star, and this being was the original representation. It was one of 12 egyptian gods. Horus would be his opposite.

Who knows? Why go around trying to prove some point that doesn't matter using grainy second hand footage from an unreliable source.
Better to have an open mind

So not a Satanist, just had a friendly relationship with an imaginary friend who may have filled the role of Lucifer. Neat.

If he doesn't worship satan / lucifer why did he call himself "the great beast 666" and associate him with the anti-christ of the bible>>?

>Crowley Hated God with a Passion

The following overview of Crowley’s life is from Hungry for Heaven by Steve Turner:

“Born in 1875, Aleister Crowley had, like the Rolling Stones, rebelled against a regulated small-town background. He’d been raised in Leamington, Warwickshire, by parents who were members of the Strict Brethren, a fundamentalist Christian sect. From an early age young Aleister identified with the enemies of God in the Bible stories that were read to him. In particular he identified with the antichrist predicted in the book of Revelation. In 1898 he joined the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, a magical society.

“Most of Crowley’s adult life was dedicated to indulging in everything he believed God would hate: performing sex magic, taking heroin, opium, hashish, peyote and cocaine, invoking spirits, and even once offering himself to the Russian authorities to help destroy Christianity. He wrote volumes of books that he believed were dictated to him by a spirit from ancient Egypt called Aiwass. “To worship me take wine and strange drugs,” the spirit conveniently told him. “Lust, enjoy all things of sense and rapture. Fear not that any God shall deny thee for this.” …

“Crowley finished his life as a sick, wasted heroin addict given to black rages and doubts about the value of his life’s work. His last words as he passed into a coma on December 1, 1947, were, “I am perplexed…” (Steve Turner, Hungry for Heaven, pp. 92,97,98).

Attached: lux-ferre-black-mass-aleister-crowley.jpg (637x418, 33K)

Im not a christian
lucifer wasnt the serpent in genesis
technically christ is lucifer see revelations
lucifer was never a name for satan until some monk in 4th century AD mistranslated a tale about the king of babylon

this. taking shit from faggots is something we've gotten much too used to in the West

wt7 wasnt hit
it fell free fall demolition style
multiple witnesses and recordings
these are as close to facts as you can get

Jesus Christ Juan, what the fuck is wrong with you? We're all whiteys here trying to fix our respective nations. Stop being a neocon kike or fuck off.

Genuinely interested. Can you cite a more specific proof?

Yeah except Crowley was right about an "entity"
before he was even provided the scripture of what it was
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiwass

dont misunderstand
he hated christianity
he was a sick degenerate dark twisted piece of shit - "satanic" even
but technically speaking he wasnt a satanist
he formulated his own bizarre syncretic theology
perhaps im being pedantic about semantics here

Yeah I don't think the "planes" had anything to do with taking the towers down.. You can see each level explode almost simultaneously but they do explode...

RIP everyone who was lost that day...

animateit.net/categories.php?cat_id=389&sessionid=i9cg3emtpaeadnd4h1jqd77t67&page=2

Attached: 74756456.gif (500x284, 497K)

Canada's working hard in this thread to get people off the strange details in 911 that don't add up when following the official narrative.
Why is that Canada?

Exactly.

Attached: 91174497.webm (1280x720, 856K)