Paranoia or legit concerns?

I have a weird feeling that something big will happen in Europe soon. A european 9/11 so to speak.
Millions of young male refugees from islamic countries, healthy and in shape, invaded Europe. What are the odds that many of them are actually sleeping terrorists, just waiting for the right moment to start the war at the same time all across Europe, slaughtering native Europeans? There have been reports of guns being stolen, and i really do fear some day they will ALL be activated and shit will hit the fan.
Imagine a coordinated attack, performed by millions of islamists across Europe at the same time...

Could something like this really fly under the radar of intelligence agencies?
Or do they know about it but don't intervene because it benefits their endgoal?

Attached: 1483645124002.png (2048x2112, 1.61M)

I guess one could say we let the Trojan Horse in. It happened in the past, so why shouldn't it happen again? After all, history repeats itself.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 10K)

read this

Holy shit, so my paranoia is justified. I really need to build a bunker for my family. How are you preparing for this?

praying to the Lord Jesus Christ to return soon, like next week or so

As a swede who knows niggers, arabs, Turks etc. They hate each other as much as they hate us. I really doubt they would just unite like that, especially with the ethnic and religious tensions between them. It’s a scary though though I agree

ps in Greece for vacation disregard flag

Attached: F3F8A515-8A28-47DF-B6C0-4A757649250D.jpg (493x282, 30K)

at this i am just waiting for them to start shit so that we can throw the sòyboys out of the window and retaliate

You are a fucking brainless retard! The CIA, Mossad and european intelligence agencies create all islamistic terrorist organizations, from your fucking taxes!!! Moron!

Well if you're worried, kraut boy, just always expect the unexpected.

Why are you memeing? This is a serious issue.

>A european 9/11
What was Charlie Hebdo?
What was Nice?
What was Munich?
What was Brussels?
What was Manchester?

So we just have sectarian violence like in Africa and the ME to look forward to in the middle of Europe?
Well that's a relief

>They hate each other as much as they hate us.

True. But i am talking about islamists. Not about some niggers, turks, arabs...if they unite on the whole continent, we are fucked. Whole Europe is deweaponized...so it will be bloody hell....

boy none of those had nearly the same amount of deaths as 9/11

Relax, it'll be okay.

Just a taste what's about to come? Compared to 9/11 those were minor attacks.

>What are the odds that many of them are actually sleeping terrorists
100%.

im serious, now let me lurk, no more Yous pls

Do ya think there's anything that can be done in prevention, Hans?

Attached: aga.jpg (587x330, 30K)

Attached: wgsg.jpg (500x321, 58K)

Sorry.

You are more likely to kill yourself than be killed by a terrorist.

Yeah, that's statistically speakin', pretty sure Hans is worried about this happenin' as a whole.

>Or do they know about it but don't intervene because it benefits their endgoal?

I think you answered your own question.

Jesus, even the baby looks like a murderer.

Attached: allahumilkbar.jpg (190x167, 11K)

how many potatoes does it need to kill you?

Past performance does not indicate future results.

user is suggesting that the heuristics have changed enough that we are due for a big ol spiky anomaly or two synchronised across the EU for maximum devastation.

I sadly think he may be right, law and order is disintegrating with low cohesion and reduced power to stop threats while they have ever greater access to tools to coordinate and conduct destructive acts.

A faggot like u is probably more likely to die of aids. Still one of them is the result of your actions and one is not.
Kys potato nigger

>Or do they sponser it and encourage it beause it is their endgoal?
A little editing for you. I know for a fact these cunts are trained by amongst others the UK military.
Their ultimate goal is replacing white people who do things like vote and ask questions with easily manipulable mud people.
As for who is doing this..

Attached: OhComeonNow.jpg (590x525, 46K)

Typically the Irish die from zero potatoes.

Attached: 1531393489663.jpg (633x1024, 76K)

>Or do they know about it but don't intervene because it benefits their endgoal?

Bingo. Every single major attack that happened in Europe could have been avoided, as the various member states knew all about it beforehand. They didn't, because they needed emotional outrage to pass the EU gun law, various anti-terror laws, etc.

In France, we've had the new anti-terror law (state gave itself unlimited state of emegerncy powers), the new gun control law, the new hate speech law and the new internet control law and at the moment Macron is revising the constitution to give himself absolute power.

So I'm guessing we are safe here for at least 2 years. When the state will need to pass further restrictive laws, another major terrorist attack will happen.

Kek, Queen Victoria did the world a favor

based