Something is coming and it wont be good

I feel it.

Attached: 1511416166751.jpg (720x762, 34K)

Same here, I haven’t taken a shit since yesterday.

Trig if blue

Lift for the white race

Attached: 1531617353406m.jpg (1024x768, 207K)

>t. weak faggot
Trump is this close to total victory and deriving the completed system of german idealism at the same time
Wake the fuck up!

Attached: trump beard.jpg (324x445, 35K)

This

Never too late to turn to Christ Jesus user.

Attached: 1530941928332.jpg (1024x314, 113K)

true if true

The more these people chimp out and take drastic actions like this without warrant the closer they are to total demise. They aren't doing this when they are strong.

Attached: 1507566746617.jpg (1170x1170, 881K)

this but unironically

Attached: what did they mean by this..png (391x509, 333K)

glorious battle lad

IG report; BHO to GITMO. pray for it.

If you don't like it, tell the guy to not finish on you.

REMINDER
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

Attached: a1531510668267.jpg (640x789, 138K)

Left thinks they're going to win back Congress
Left doesn't have any idea what's about to hit
People think Trump's #Spygate hashtag was a dud
Those same people don't even realize that was like a movie trailer
#Spygate hasn't started yet
But it will very soon

Attached: Guilty(2).jpg (445x607, 51K)

20 pages + mifsud baby

Hurry the fuck up! All this waiting is killing me

I said what I feel is coming wont be good.
And I dont mean not good for wider society, the media, the tribe etc I mean it wont be good for us.
Political happenings are deckchairs on the titanic

I feel it too user, I have not felt things being this agitated since at least a year, it's not the braindead street levels leftists but the very very higher ups who are doing some serious moves and we are likely only seeing the after-effect.

Attached: Potatohelper.jpg (846x1024, 80K)

DRLUMPUF will be impeached

test

Feeling impending dread as well, user. Overpowered my usual motivation, workout, and lifting routine. Not sure what it is, but can't shake it.

Attached: 1531959865378.jpg (480x520, 26K)

Fuck off MI6 your agency is literally about to be shattered into a million pieces so badly that your gov is going to be kissing Trump's ass and apologizing to the GOP for the next 100 years

There's a Latvian staying across the street in a house used as an AirBnB and a thunderstorm is approaching.

This is a bad combo.

As long as Putin is alive, everything will be ok.

Attached: putin.jpg (1200x630, 89K)

>seeing these posts for the past 22 years on Jow Forums and the biggest "something" to happen was trump getting elected

by something, you mean nothing you stupid fag

Attached: 12496349_10153888924041698_3204303866857875133_o.jpg (2048x1365, 140K)

plus the left sperging out over collusion only helps throw BHO down the well: he literally used russian collusion and lied to the FISA court to spy; literally treason. we should hang him from the white house christmas tree.
it takes time and a lot of Q shit to get the boomers ready to deal with the idea of a former US president going to jail let alone being charged with treason. eat more popcorn.

Don't worry user. God told me we kill them all.

Attached: IMG_3980.jpg (773x808, 102K)

Good, the sooner the faggie commies become violent or increase their lefty censorship bullshit the better. This peace we're enjoying is overrated seeing as what it has cost the west.

They can't take a chance that trump wins another election

Nothing ever happens.

Attached: MGXnvc37_400x400.png (400x400, 67K)

sarah jeong is gonna get shot in NYC by some user who's gonna go full sperg on camera

screencap this post

Well it's about fucking time for the weather to start cooling. That much is for certain

Nuclear holocaust when?

Attached: 1529492189911.jpg (453x410, 88K)

some brits are near where i live. they shout and scream every night. the most absolute trash people ever.

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7--internet-meme.jpg (662x712, 34K)

>As long as Putin is alive, everything will be ok.

How's the weather in St.Peterstard? Just one Jow Forums comrade, quit pouring plastic into the Gulf of Finland. It doesn't hurt us Finns it hurts the nature, that isn't a Commie and never did anything bad to you. My grandfather was in tears when he found a Russian plastic bag in his traditional fish trap. It made me want to torture the first Ruskie I see. Then I calmed down and came back here.

Objectively from the outside I should be flying right now as some good things have happened and look like will be happening again soon for me.
But all its done is highlight the dread that something awful is on its way. I am functioning but own workouts, sleep patterns, mood and everything else is fucked and disjointed with something I cant shake.

RIP hand

So checklist for pol prophesy?

Is this the killing bolt?

Attached: bolton.jpg (1302x868, 69K)

Its the normie revolt of the white women. White women notcie their power over the people is dispersing with republicans taking over the office.

They are getting really mad about it all, but their going to try to get back at us, this time it wont work dont worry.

Its all over faceboo.

There was a Boer prophet who predicted a lot of the shit that's happening on South Africa. He said Great Britain would be wiped from the face of the Earth in the next coming war. The war would be at the same time as South African civil war. Look up Siener van Rensburg.
If I were you I would get the fuck away ASAP.

Pretty much the same story for me. Hope whatever it is, happens soon so I can get back to some state of normalcy. Good luck to you, wish you the best user.

Attached: 1533502707634.jpg (850x400, 51K)

The Americans on here talking about Trump, Obama, political shit etc have no idea how tiny their worldview is but I think you know whats at stake and how fragile our future is.

Went to a community market this weekend, normies and white wimminz out the ass. Almost every single one was engaged in heated politics debate in defense of the President. Warmed my cockles

Just make sure you have plenty of ammunition and a gan for each member of your family.

I dont think it's good.
it cant be

Attached: 1531490978337.jpg (793x786, 54K)

I hope ayys come and kill every degenerate billionaire and kike.

Normies just figured out that they are getting taken over by logic, and thier cliques are starting to look gay, so they are getting all heated like you say.

No matter your opinion on Alex Jones content (which is indigest imo) being simultaneously banned from 3 major platforms at the same time is a big fucking deal, it resonates as a warning to me, they are beginning to deplatform everything that they don't like and maybe doing more than deplatforming (reminder that those people have extensive datas on everyone in a manner or another).

The NYT affair has been handled in a very bold manner by the NYT too, the taboo of naked anti-white speech is no more in the MSM, it's sick, it's like they are baiting and preparing the scene for an event to happen (false flag with WN terrorism?).

Same, stay safe.

Attached: 5tw5t 345t 34.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Plane of Peace to strike Canada; Trudeau vows to not rest until the perpetrators are found and given millions in cash so they never, ever have to do this again

Attached: 1516132889435.jpg (720x720, 83K)

>Whidbey missile launch covered up

This is what concerns me.

Explain to us user

Realism vs Liberalism
This is the war for the future
>Spoiler: Liberalism loses

Attached: 56fa9f67150000ad000b365c.png (599x302, 311K)

Just fucking make it quick. I’m tired of waking up knowing my life won’t get better until I go to sleep again.

Same. I'm suddenly constipated without warning.

I hope to god Saudi Arabia makes the first move. Give us an excuse to glass the whole damn region before the civil war breaks out.

This
It's going to be real fucking bad
MI6 and CIA colluding to spy on Trump in a fucking US Presidential election
Pepper your angus

The Jew is preparing their final moves.

Currently tens of thousands of fighting age African men are being spread around Europe at strategic choke points (hence why you get asylum centres in random villages) 40,000 a month.

This in combination with traitors and 2nf and 3rd gen brown settlers they will begin their final slaughter.

Soon, Europe will be ours.