Can religion and gay people learn to coexist?

youtu.be/3YeYwk-MV3s

Attached: gaysian.jpg (1024x682, 140K)

bump

I don't understand that pic

Asian Christians who are gay and love Israel.

I'm bixesual and not religious. I have had christian friends who sometimes become uncomfortable with my sleazy ways. But I don't have gay friends because gays bully me. "LOL A FOOT IN THE CLOSET" sorta thing. I also don't have many gay friends because gays are quite prone to dragging other people's names through the dirt, one even charged me with rape and when it didn't work he took out an AVO claiming we had a four year relationship.

I will never support sexual illness over religious freedom.

>love Israel
wtf why do they even care?

an AVO is a type of family violence order.

Attached: avo.jpg (1200x1600, 416K)

They think Jews are going to preserve Israel better than Muslims and potentially bring about the end times or something with their stewardship.

No, because fags always push their degeneracy on others.

Its a fake crowd that was paid money who do not really care about Isreal etc.

I'm getting increasingly confused

that would make sense but you got any proof?

Well realistically really strict Christians want Israel in Jewish hands, not Muslim hands, because then they get more access to holy sites. But there is also a religious justification that I don't fully understand that fundies think Jews running Israel is gonna trigger the end of the world which they kinda want.

No, because faggots ruin culture and religion is about building families.

How does priests raping kids build families? Why not just arrest anyone who has oral sex?

cause they are paid to care
not crowdstrike but something similar
sage
boring

>Religion is about the Catholic scandals
No

Attached: ChristianRace.jpg (719x768, 178K)

but why would chinks care?
might be but again, I'd like proof

>this is a Catholic church

I hope Salvini will use Italian Intelligence service to btfo the Gay-globalist infested Vatican and its Soros installed pope. I really do and it would be really good for him politically (immigration lobby) and for the church (cancerous marxist - lgbt post 1968 clergy). 90% of molestation scandals are fags diddling teenage boys. They can fuck off and suck nigger toes.

Attached: pope.jpg (620x340, 24K)

Because some of them are Christian and think Israel is magical.

>Absolutely kiked.
You can find this kind of shit everywhere in today's culture of degeneracy. The atheists are even worse.

Atheists are probably not adopting brown babies by the bucketload or trafficking in Somalian immigrants like in Minnesota.

Attached: AngelCarlLarsen.jpg (500x400, 186K)

and pro fags?
they really missed the point then

And pagans too, 90% are LGBT Wicca fags, the racist kind of larpagans exist pretty much only on the internet. Go to any "pagan festiwal" and its most likely fat leftists

no hope anywhere except maybe Islam or Orthodoxy when it comes to major anti-liberal forces. Not counting small sects

Attached: 1523307185988.png (798x530, 812K)

Where's the proof they're Christian?
Looks like it's in Tokyo and Japan's already pretty socially conservative, I highly doubt it

Gays can adopt brown babies and raise them in the name of Jesus too!

that's what a kike would say

imagine putting on a onions grin while taking a picture with your 3 newborn niglet cuckspawn

imagine

no
there's never proof for the "they're all hired" accusation.

>not actually raping your accuser after being found innocent