How long do we have?

Assuming our current rate of descending into degeneracy stays constant, and there never is a major white uprising, how long do we have until the globalists plan is complete. I’m talking NWO, tons of poor people, no sense of values, open borders. Does anybody have a guess?

Attached: A8B627F0-C50A-4387-8799-6871B635D207.jpg (428x606, 111K)

It's about 80% complete. They need to kill North Korea and Iran first.
I'd say another 20 years before full blown global serfdom.

It already is complete dumbass usa is dead. Eastern Europe is the last hope.

I understand North Korea but why Ira

Attached: 17F2AF73-E1CC-4A29-BC32-BBADF981DB7B.jpg (612x612, 141K)

NWO and open borders aren’t a thing retard

NK, Cuba, And Iran are the only countries which banks are not controlled by the rothchilds.

get a mirror and take a good hard look mutt

Neither country has a kike run Central Bank

a lot longer if you'd go get someone pregnant

I live debt-free in the mountains of Montana. I grow a garden each year. I live 2.5 hours away from the nearest city.
So, to answer your question, I probably have longer than most.

So once both of these countries get a Jewish run bank, what’s the next step? Do they make all the banks into one with some kind of flat currency?

Attached: C6D7AD27-C196-4BDC-93D5-1292C4B346D7.png (705x917, 1.01M)

This is true, are you completely self sufficient?

lucky cunt

self sufficiency is a meme. we've lived in communities for hundreds of thousands of years. it is possible but depends on the technological level that you want to maintain as well.

Once NWO is established self sufficiency won’t be possible unless you are completely off grid or have an extremely strong technology background to build your own stuff

We live as normal people, but we also have the tools and the ability to live in 1800s mode. The trick is, not just preparing ahead, but practice as well, to see how to overcome problems. For example, we are on well water. What happens when the power goes out for good? So we added a mechanical hand water pump near the house and out by the gardens so we can still cook, flush toilets, and water our gardens. Solar panels power emergency lighting in hallways and select rooms. LEDs don't need much power at all.

Sure. What will you do in case of an emergency? Becoming a dead as fuck turd, most likely.

Buy books. Because when the internet goes down, you'll be fucked. Also own tools.

What kind of emergency?

What do you think?

This. Also have a group of bros you can trust close by. This all only sounds paranoid because we know shit about things.

>Assuming our current rate of descending into degeneracy stays constant, and there never is a major white uprising, how long do we have until the globalists plan is complete. I’m talking NWO, tons of poor people, no sense of values, open borders. Does anybody have a guess?

Go to Walmart and look around. White America is already finished. If you want to change things you should start networking with you co-ethnics to develop an Orania type ethno-community outside the USA. Maybe petition Russia to let you buy up one of the abandoned cities in beautiful Primorye.

Attached: primorye.jpg (800x531, 146K)

Cashless society, UBI, global browning, subsequent low IQ across the board, One World Government.

There are plenty of things that can go wrong. You need to be more specific.

Medical, obviously.

Yeah, everyone around me is like-minded. We come to each others aid, no problem. You are right, it's very necessary.

It will be an illusion.
As technology keeps advancing, the hand-me-down tech will enrich the poorer nations.
We will all be equally poor in the future, but comparing 2050 to 2010 they'll be living like kings.

What do you think the Euro is desu?

Lets just say im glad i wont be around by the end of the century

My wife is a health care provider with a deployment to Afghanistan under her belt. I am a former Marine.

I'm sure that will help a lot when you get a stroke.

Degeneracy was worse in Ancient Rome. We’re improving

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in domestic discipline when required?

man id like to eat her out

Then I fucking die. What's your plan by the way?

jesus christ. not hard to tell who got fiddled by his uncle as a kid.

Women should be at home with the kids until they are old enough for school. Then she takes a part time job so she isn't bored at home all day fucking other guys.

No necessarily. You could live disabled for the rest of your life. Not that I believe anything you wrote.

>So what you are saying is that dogs belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in domestic discipline when required?
>FTFY

Feel good sucking Israeli shaft?

Ok. Good luck.

No. But we got out, didn't we? Even managed to pick up some skills and experience they will be pretty useful in the future.

Have you not noticed the growing Nationalist movement worldwide? WWIII is coming soon and it will be a worldwide Civil War of Right vs. Left, Globalist vs. Nationalist, White vs. Shit.

15-25 years if not sooner. (((They))) are going to try to shut down Nationalism soon.