How do we fix millenials ?

How do we fix millenials ?

Attached: millenials.webm (640x360, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DEG68v_p0HU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Question: Which one is the boyfriend and who is getting cucked (yellow & red)?

Attached: pringles_label.jpg (778x800, 146K)

>How do we fix millenials ?
1. get a job to support themselves
2. live in a minority neighborhood

Attached: 1512661277851.jpg (300x400, 37K)

Gotta fix them before theyll be able to get a job

What movie

Shes holding orange shirt guys hand but leaning on yellow shirt. Yellow the gay friend

>1. get a job to support themselves
>2. live in a minority neighborhood

That did it for me. Moved my wife and newborn to a inner city shit area. Had bullet holes in my truck once. Got robbed at gunpoint on a date. Had house burglarized when we went out of town for a weekend twice. Constantly had to deal with trash in my yard from the neighbors.

I now live in a non minority neighborhood far enough away from a major city to prevent any niggers or spics from wandering out into our forest land.

Karate Kid remake

these people are now considered white in america. crazy huh?

probably hundreds of beaners like this on Jow Forums as I type this

They are shitskins and there's only one way to fix them.

me on the left

These look like zoomers to me. I'm millennial and hit anime and video game scenes like Metal Gear Solid are what give me the goosebumps of nostalgia.

the world ended in 2012 anyone born after that time is an npc. as for the people born in 2000~2012, their parents were simply retarded.

>Fixing Millennials.

Do you have petrol and a match?

wtf

Lol at that Jebus pic in the back tho.

What exactly is going on here.

Sam Hyde's annual Minority Bash. Livestreamed on Jewtube and subsequently uploaded to the darkweeb.

free helicopter rides. purge and re populate. u cant fix 30 years of liberal brainwashing and conditioning

Attached: kxkg0l.jpg (512x401, 35K)

lol nice this

Please answer truthfully. I am a leaf.

>white guy in the middle pretending to be shocked looking around for approval
lmfao what a sheep

it's from that zombie tv show, kike

Millennial boomer reporting in. Just teach 'em how to give a firm handshake and look people in the eye. That'll get 'em plenty far in life.

Attached: 1530756551569.gif (1000x640, 127K)

I never said this before, but bullying seems to be the awnser.

I'm also a millennial and I have nostalgia for nothing.

Gas

>not being in a six-way polyamorous relationship
what are you an [spoiler]incel[/spoiler]?

desu this is what got me a job

to be fair: i watched all of walking dead and i found that episode emotionally disturbing and i am by no means a pussy.

>inb4 you re a pussy

just bingewatch all of walking dead

>me on the left, but white, and actually not there because I don't waste my time with normies who watch kike garbage.

gas chambers

Attached: sspepe.png (578x572, 345K)

Nuclear bombs. A supermassive volcanic erruption. Idk. Im working on it.

Give them money tied to responsibility (good, technical jobs)

Attached: 1523685278114.jpg (695x864, 236K)

Sounds dull maybe you should "get out" and "live" more lol.

7.62X39mm...repeat as needed.

They are overreacting right?

I can't believe someone would have that panic attack just for a fictional characther.

>Stick a camera in front of peopl
>They act
The prevelance of cameras is the problem
It's funny how we just accepted the tools of control and observation and carry them with us 24/7
>Posted from an iPhone

Attached: 1528586154429.jpg (804x597, 117K)

Is the guy in the red tank top white, or part spic? I can't tell anymore. My sensors are scrambled.

Attached: Adult Swim Mr Pickles Creator project, Babies Gone Wild from daybyday_productions.webm (480x360, 2.88M)

>picture of Jesus praying in the background

really makes you think

I too was a walking dead buff. I was not moved emotionally by that scene.

There's probably a bit of overreacting there but
>women
>become emotionally invested in a (fake) person for effectively years (if I'm not mistaken)
>that person is brutally murdered in front of them (even if its an effigy/fiction)
>They react

The real question is "why is Hollywood feeding impressionable people these experiences?"

Probably the child of some Cuban or Venezuelan rapefugees living in southern Florida.

Party rocking in the house tonight.

>dark hair
>dark eyes
>brown skin
>Americans are confused whether this is white or not

Attached: 1533588038608.png (500x359, 152K)

He looks kind of like a white guy with a tan. I see mostly Caucasian features.

>bunch of guys killing zombies
>some of them get bitten and have to be put down with lots of tears
>everyone is settling down in some place
>zombies overrun the place, forcing them to flee
>these two cycles are repeated over and over with no variety whatso fucking ever
I don't understand how can a human being even watch this shit for more than a few episodes.

The millennial is the scapegoat for the troubles that have been manifesting in the west for the last 60 years ....the new movements that have normalized degeneracy had begun during the 60s ...feminism, Homosexuality, pedophilia and all other degenerate activities took hold with the youth during the sexual revolution...the white woman was tricked into thinking she was suppressed creating a weaponized unit within the family unit destroying the most important aspect of an organized society...the jews destroyed managed to invert nature and God's law and cultivated a destructive social ideology that dwindled any prospect for future generations ...we are fucked because our parents and grandparents were selfish in their finances and for allowing the Jew to take over let aspects of culture....academia, the media, art...all this things that influence the millennial was already in place before our time here is a video explaining the crimes of the baby boomers and generation X.

youtu.be/DEG68v_p0HU

If you were white you'd be able to make an accurate comparison simply by gazing into a mirror. Neither you nor anyone in the OP are white.

>that webm

Attached: 3452BFA0-76CB-473C-B503-99F799A2423E.png (500x522, 154K)

He looks like some of my Russian classmates, but a little tanner.

Look into the Mr Pickles creators' past projects.

Attached: pedo scenes mr pickles Mr.-Pickles--Season-1-Episode-6.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

Attached: (((Teenagers From Uranus Sloppy Seconds))).png (3648x1026, 3.25M)

This really. People act crazy in front of a camera because it is an accepted behavior. They have been conditioned to throw away any sense of morality and dignity for the sheer chance of a couple hundred people liking a video. Their mental state sinking ever lower into a pit of mud as they play out a persona for the device laid before them; with no provocation outside of a piece of plastic that influences them to act as the Kings jester. They simply move and respond without thinking: an insect in case of sand with no knowledge of the glass that confines them.

Attached: fue.jpg (1122x1572, 434K)

there is no fixing these eternal faggots, kill them all.

>that guy in the back not giving a shit about the walking pleb

kek

I have said this since forever.

Move all section 8 housing to be in close proximity of liberal college campuses.

Oh boo fucking hoo the same shit that happened 2 seasons before happened again. The show is so fucking repetitive

That shit was funny. Thanks....

I’m SEETHING

Attached: 1AC0B04B-6E4B-4E0E-AF47-1AA8933A3DD8.jpg (540x540, 95K)

>crying over a tv show

Attached: DfeAhAbVMAEgDIm.jpg (1500x1000, 408K)