Irlmaier

Fresh predictions:

"the tongues of fire fly immeasurably far to the northwest, to the west and to the south. I see them like comet tails. But we have nothing to fear. Only once is a tongue too short and then a small town burns down, but it is north of the Saurüssel. '

The people of Munich do not need to be afraid either, it will be restless, but not much happens. And it's over quickly.

Many do not believe me, I do not know what God does, but what I see, I can say that without wanting to be a prophet. After all, we all stand in God's hands. But he who does not believe in the cross will be crushed.

Attached: blogger-image-208600070.jpg (640x635, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

schauungen.de/wiki/index.php?title=Alois_Irlmaier#Conrad_Adlmaier_.E2.80.93_Blick_in_die_Zukunft.2C_1._Auflage_von_1950.5B1.5D
crystalinks.com/irlmaier.html
keeptalkinggreece.com/2016/11/09/greek-elder-prophecies-america-will-feed-the-world-and-then-itll-collapse/
thuletempel.org/wb/index.php?title=Hauptseite
jrnyquist.com/may14/new_page_2.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"The death belt

The Russian runs away in his three wedges, they do not stop anywhere, day and night they run to the Ruhr area, where the many furnaces and fireplaces are. But then the white doves come and it suddenly rains yellow from the sky. It will be a clear night when they start throwing. The tanks are still rolling, but the drivers are already dead. There, where it falls, nothing lives, no human being, no cattle, no tree, no grass, it is withered and black. The houses are still standing. I do not know what that is and I can not say. It's a long line. Whoever walks over dies. From Prague go up to the big water to a bay. Everything is gone in this line. Wherever it comes, a city is a pile of stones. I can not say the name of the city. After that I see that nobody can talk about it anymore. The are herent can not go back, the Drentern (Drüberen) can not over here. Then everything breaks down at the Herentern (at the invaded army columns, DV). No one comes back.
Which season is it? Cloudy, rainy and snow mixed up. Maybe thaw. The mountains have snow above, but down is it aper (autumnal land?). Yellow looks at it. I see an earthquake before. The Korean War is over (this statement is dated December 7, 1952. DV)
How long does it take?

I can not say exactly. I see a number in front of me, that's a threesome. But I do not know, it's three days or three weeks or months, I can not say it."

"It's a long line. Whoever walks over dies. From Prague go up to the big water to a bay. Everything is gone in this line. Wherever it comes, a city is a pile of stones. I can not say the name of the city. After that I see that nobody can talk about it anymore. The are herent can not go back, the Drentern (Drüberen) can not over here. Then everything breaks down at the Herentern (at the invaded army columns, DV). No one comes back.
Which season is it? Cloudy, rainy and snow mixed up. Maybe thaw. The mountains have snow above, but down is it aper (autumnal land?). Yellow looks at it. I see an earthquake before. The Korean War is over (this statement is dated December 7, 1952. DV)
How long does it take?

I can not say exactly. I see a number in front of me, that's a threesome. But I do not know, it's three days or three weeks or months, I can not say it. Our young people still have to get involved, volunteers are still involved in the fighting, the others have to leave for the occupation and will stay there for three summers until they come home. Then there is peace and I see the Christmas trees burning. I see a church on top of a mountain, the altar looks to the north, I see the church burning. But do not come over the blue water. The dear Frau von Altötting spreads her coat over the 'Saurüssel' (popular name of south-east Bavaria, DV). Nobody comes here. But the townspeople go to the country to the peasants and bring the livestock from the stable."

"The course of the disaster in other countries

I see three cities go under, one sinking in the south in the mud, the other in the north sinking in the water, the third above the water. The city with the iron tower is lost in the fire, but not by the war. Your own people ignite, revolution will be. The Stiefeland is also a mess, many clergy are cruelly killed, little will remain of those who can not escape. I see a red mass and yellow faces I see in between and towards the south. But the pope comes out of them and flees in a pilgrim's dress over the water or to the water. (Compare the prophecy of Malachi: Pastor et nauta = shepherd and skipper!) There he takes his seat for a short time, but returns again when the peace is restored.

The mountainous area is drawn in from the north and south, but in the east of the country it is quiet. The countries by the sea (Holland, Belgium, German coast, Denmark) are seriously endangered by the water. The sea is very restless, the waves go up high, foaming, as if it were cooking underground. Islands disappear and the climate changes. Part of the proud island sinks when the thing falls into the sea, which the flyer throws in. Then the water pulls like a solid piece and falls back again. I do not know what that is. When it comes, I do not know. The war in the East is over and the third murder has happened. I can not say three nines, what that means, I can not say. The third nine brings peace.

During or at the end of the war, I see the sign in the sky, the crucified one with the stigmata, and all will see it. I've seen it three times already, it certainly comes.

In the east, however, a gruesome killing breaks out, people are fighting each other. Then the cross comes back in honor."

There is so much more. Visit below, right click (Windows), and select "translate to English".

schauungen.de/wiki/index.php?title=Alois_Irlmaier#Conrad_Adlmaier_.E2.80.93_Blick_in_die_Zukunft.2C_1._Auflage_von_1950.5B1.5D

Translations: The Great, So Even A Nuclear Winter Doesn't Cool This Fucking Shit Down edition

"After the disaster

When it's all over, many people are gone and the general populace is God-fearing again. Peace will then occur and it will be a pleasant time. I see a crown flashing. A kingdom, an empire will arise. I see an old man, an elderly man. He will be our king. The pope, who had to flee across the water a short time while the clerics were killed in droves and shiats, returns. Flowers are blooming in the meadows, ere he comes back. When fall arrives, the people gather in peace. But more people are dead now in this period than in the first two world wars put together. First, there's still a famine, but then so much food comes in that everyone gets full. The landless people now move where the desert originated, and anyone can settle where he likes. And have as much land as he can grow food on. The people of D are few and the Kramer is at the door and says, 'Buy me something, otherwise go on it.'

"We can grow wine again here in Bavaria - and grow tropical fruits because it is much warmer after the war than it is now. After the catastrophe a long, happy time will come. He who experiences this era will call himself happy."

Except KRAMERS. Did you know Kramer is yet another word for jew? It can also mean shopkeeper or peddler but it chiefly means merchant.

REALLY? :(
Then we are assured of a World War IV

The Russian invasion, pt. I

"The sunrise starts. The Russian comes quickly. The peasants sit playing cards in the tavern, and foreign soldiers look in at the windows and doors. All black, an army column comes in from the east, but it all happens so fast. I see a threesome, but I do not know, three days or three weeks. It starts from the Golden City.

"The first worm goes from the blue water northwest to the Swiss border. Until Regensburg there is no bridge over the Danube, south of the blue water they do not come. The second push comes over Saxony westward against the Ruhr area, just like the third army worm, which goes from northeast west over Berlin.

"I see the earth like a ball in front of me, on which now fly the white doves, a huge number of the sand up. And then it rains a yellow dust in a line. The Golden City is destroyed, that's when it starts.

"Like a yellow line it goes up to the city in the bay. It will be a clear night when they start throwing. The tanks are still driving, but they are in it. they are already dead. There, where it falls, nothing lives, no tree, no shrub, no cattle, no grass, it becomes withered and black. The houses are still standing. I do not know what that is and can not say it. It's a long line. Whatever touches it dies.

"You cannot fight over it, and the drenter ones cannot go over it, then everything breaks down at the pillars of the army. They all are forced to go north. What they have with them, they throw away. No one comes back. Like a yellow line it goes up to the city in the bay.

"It will be a clear night when they start throwing. The tanks are still driving, but they that are in it are already dead. There where it falls, nothing lives, no tree, no shrub, no cattle, no grass, it becomes withered and black."

Seems that the window is closing this year, I've read that it will start end July, first of August.
The financial crisis is still building up.
Another prophecy is about Greece and Turkey, monk Paisios foretold that in our years Turkey will try a war to get greek islands Russia will steamroll them and a ww will start.
Some greek user to confirm?

Here he says "the war with Korea is over". He said it while we were at war with Korea. Does this mean it still "is", or we're at war again? NK?

"In this event, I see a big cross in the sky and an earthquake will be under lightning and thunder, that everything is frightening and cries out the whole world, 'There is a God!' Which season will it be? I can only read that from the signs. There is snow on the tops of the mountains. It is cloudy and rainy and snow mixed up (fall or spring. DV). Down below it is aper. Yellow looks at it. The war in Korea is over (this statement is still from 1952, December 7th DV). During the war comes the great darkness that lasts 72 hours."

>Paisios
Paisios! I believe him to be accurate. Please RP readers here about him and provide links or I'll try to once done with Irlmaier. Thanks!

Some other prophecies that echo - or rather outright repeat - Irlmaier

OP, can you please post the bits about not being able to leave your house or open your windows or even look out of your windows?

Attached: 20180806_220357.png (1174x823, 374K)

>familiar with his predictions
>pack shit and off to deep bavaria when SHTF
and they called my a tinfoilhat

Attached: 1486122441107.jpg (640x640, 127K)

I would like my burger user, going to bed it's getting late here.
Btw great work.
Everytime you'll make a thread about this I'll be there.
It's the time to try to at least warn people.
God bless you.

Echoing the "lock yourself in your houses and hunker down" stuff inthe previous thread

Attached: 20180806_221418.png (1038x583, 64K)

"In the last interview with Irlmaier, which took place spring of 1959, the psychic spoke at length about this phenomenon. What he said was, do not hide this from readers.
"It will be dark one day during the war. Then a hailstorm breaks out with lightning and thunder and an earthquake shakes the earth. During this period do not leave the house. No lights will work except candlelight, electricity stops. If you breathe the dust, you will get a cramp and die.

"Do not open your windows, hang them instead with black paper to cover. All open exposed water will become poisonous and any open food not in sealed cans. Food and water contained in glass will not protect you. Outside, the dust-death is killing many people. Multitudes will die.

"It all ends after 72 hours. But I repeat: Do not go outdoors, do not look out of your window, let the consecrated candle or wax burn, and pray. More people will die during this overnight than in the two world wars combined (a cosmic catastrophe can scarcely be described more drasticly than this view of Irlmaier)."

"By the way, the seer of Freilassing is not alone in this gloomy prediction: not the Muhlhiasl 'bank robber' and the intimation Song of the linden on the Staffelstein point to the same test for humanity."

Full disclosure I own red candles that will burn for a little over 72 hours. Feeling pretty confident but sad. I don't want humanity, even niggers, to die this way. So sue me.

Same here. You're in the thick of it. Be safe, brother Italian user. Full disclosure I am an Italian Roman Catholic.

Not me, German user! You pack your shit, find a safe place and run! I'll post Irlmaier's declared "safe spaces". Find one and bunk down now

Great, thanks! 1/5

Attached: 20180806_221507.png (871x1051, 445K)

2/5

Attached: 20180806_221529.png (848x1142, 211K)

3/5

Attached: 20180806_221555.png (847x1185, 225K)

4/5

Attached: 20180806_221625.png (815x1228, 209K)

5/5

Attached: 20180806_221642.png (849x897, 155K)

>drop thing in water
>water go sploosh
>water from sploosh cover island
>island dispear
What

Alright I'm gonna need a quick run down. Please.

shit

Attached: download (3).jpg (241x209, 10K)

It's irlmaier that copy pasted Catholic prophecies. He obviously also copy pasted the "great Catholic monarch". What we are living now is Rev 20:7-9. Only the last sentence has not happened yet. Repent of your sins

Approved by Lord Kek

Okay. "In the 1920s-1950s elder Bavarian poorfag begins experiencing visions about the future of Bavaria then Europe then the world. He avoided fame and didn't want to be known but ppls sought his shit out. We are posting his predictions because many of them appear to be becoming nigh et cetera. He seems to be at this writing the sole world prophet who stated migrants would appear en masse in Europe and said this was a foresign of WW3. He also predicted cell phones. Discuss."

The plot of the game world in confluct will come true in 2050

Actually this is fake news. Padre Pio never made a prophecy about the 3 days of darkness. They sent an email to his monastery and they confirmed it is fake. Fucking captcha, probably my last post

it was a big rock

Attached: nFAhvzk.jpg (640x480, 20K)

Previous thread chock full of scare shit I admit I posted because well I'm fucking scared and shit

Thank you

Huh, so you reckon we've already had the thousand years of peace? When?

Have you got a source? I've just looked around for stuff that's along the same lines as Irlmaier, I'm no expert.

More of Irlmaier:

"In Germany, says Irlmaier, everything still has to go to the military, the young people are still soldiers. But they will no longer have to fight, but will remain as occupiers or be used. Due to a natural disaster or something similar, the Russians suddenly move north. Cologne is the scene of the last battle. After the victory, an emperor is crowned by the fleeing pope and then peace comes.

Asked what should people do to survive the great darkness and cosmic dust, the seer answered, 'Buy a few soldered tin cans of rice and legumes. Bread and flour stick together, damp corrupts like meat, except in tin cans. Water from the line is edible, but not milk. Pretty much people will not be hungry during the disaster and darkness. The fire will burn, but will not open any windows during the 72 hours. The rivers will have so little water that it is easy to pass. The cattle fall over, the grass turns yellow and dry, the dead people turn all yellow and black. The wind is rapidly blowing the clouds of death eastward.

How long does it take with the war? I clearly see a threesome, but I do not know if it's three days, three weeks or three months. On the Rhine, I see a crescent moon that wants to devour everything. The horns of the sickle want to close. I do not know what that means."

In a moment I'm going to post places Irlmaier claimed will be safe to live, as a gift to German user who took this shit in good humor and actually translated a lot of it bc it's in German. Read and adapt, anons. Remember no nigger anywhere is reading this.

Attached: candlepepe.jpg (264x191, 6K)

Is this all concern ed with Europe or does he address North America ?

he does, Russia's supposedly going to invade America through Alaska and Detroit's getting nuked
check if you want to read his predictions in detail

>hey ivan
>yes yuri?
>you know that place with all the gays and arabs that buys our gas and oil?
>what about it?
>lets invade it with tanks!
>ow okey

Attached: IMG_0987.jpg (900x577, 198K)

Yes. The thousand years of peace are the years of the Church. At the end of the 19th century the Pope had a vision that the devil would be liberated by God for 100 years. Looking at the degeneracy of the 20th century, it seems obvious that is the case. We will have a great chastisement, it is also confirmed by Our Lady of Akita. When that happens the devil will be sealed again, a catholic monarch will retake the crown in France, there will be a civil war where the French will fight against Muslims in their own contry and win (it does not say Muslim in the prophecies but it says impious and foreigners so it is obviously them). A new Pope will arise. The monarch will conquer the middle east and destroy Islam,and will put his headquarters in Constantinople. Russia, England and China will convert, the whole world except jews will become Catholic. A new religious order will be formes, made of nights, monks and charity workers. In this period people will have so much abundance that at a certain point they will grow cold again and reject religion. I have got my own opinion about why that is meyahistorically and theologically inevitable but it is too much to write. Either way when that happens the Antichrist will arrive and there will be the end times.

The country with 1/3 of the american population will invade a country with superior resources while having another front open in europe.
I dont think people today understqnd that russia today is 1/5 of the ussr military wise. We are talking 1 akula submarine against 7 carriers

didn't stop them from invading Crimea for similar reasons

That's really interesting, I'll ponder a bit on that. Thanks!

>tfw I already live in the deepest parts of Bavaria

I am on my phone. Look up the "7 ages of the Church", the interpretation by the German monk Holzhäuser (or something like that). Careful that there are a couple of protestants stealing and corrupting this prophecy on the internet.
Otherwise just search for the "great chastisement", add Catholic and you should find a lot of search results. Also look up our Lady of good success. A Marian apparition from the 1600 that mentions freemasons before they were even founded, and talks about all that is happening in our time. She even gets right how the passions would erupt "after the first half of the 20th century"

Nuking Detroit seems like a waste of a nuke desu

Get bent kike shill, like you know the future.
>hurr circumstances literally never change
>hurr I know everything

Attached: 2f43efdc9b991bde704d21fa52ae9dc8e5fa745f55162a8ca8c2cfa467edbf6f.jpg (545x478, 40K)

SAFE PLACES AND DEATH PLACES, ACCORDING TO PIC RELATED

Safe:

>Germany west of the Danube but arm against looters
>SE Bavaria - described as protected
>The Saurussel
>Rural America except Alaska, but will be heavily tested by gunfire skirmishes, famine

Bad:
>Anyplace in Western Russia
>Poland
>Czech Republic, especially Prague
>Anyplace in Italy, especially Rome
>Anyplace in France, especially Paris
>America, 42nd latitude and Alaska (will see Russian landfall)
>Canada, 45th lat and surrounding areas
>All of Israel
>Entire Middle East
>All of Turkey
>Landau an der Isar, Bavaria
>All of The Naabtal area
>Prague and Budapest
>All of the UK south of Scotland border
>AVOID LONDON ENTIRELY
>All of Russia until after WW3 is over
>All of China
>"West Germany will burned by a force 10 meters deep" - sounds nuclear -
>"Asia, India and Latin America, there will be a famine without borders, people will be eradicated by a foreign power"
>On pic related map between The Baltic Sea and where you see "Bohemia" - AVOID ENTIRELY

I will update as I find more.

Attached: images (1).jpg (310x163, 6K)

It looks to me like an accident. Probably was meant for Chicago, or for NYC and goes far off course. Perhaps a fight on the submarine?

Checking those now, thanks mate

Attached: 1532814232536.jpg (1024x518, 53K)

what about Australia?

I guess Texas is a good a place to be as any
Checked.

Sorry. Here's the "yellow strip of poison dust" map. Anywhere between the Baltic Sea at the top and Bohemia at the bottom will mean certain death. Dixie user says this is a prediction of cobalt-60. I believe him.

Attached: PR1804X2.gif (298x228, 13K)

Nothing indicated yet by Irlmaier I can see but John Titor indicated bad gut feeling about it. Describes postwar Aussies as affected by this war and "pissed off".

Or perhaps he did not see the city's noggification. And checked.

>John Titor
wasn't he proven a hoax?

Dont ylu know once the niggers take over america it will be the new capital where king obongo the III rd will reside

>42nd latitude and Alaska (will see Russian landfall)
Woah hey so does this mean the Russians land right between Oregon and California or that everything between 42nd parallel North and Alaska is fucked?

So basicly everywhere i oun real estate. Splendid

I am still not sure about him, but my sister was talking to me about him last year and said to add 8 years to all his year predictions and they all allegedly line up suddenly. I took a cursory look and am becoming somewhat convinced. He may not be real but whoever he or they were, they had access to the same shit this seems to be.

>add 8 years to all his year predictions
care to give an example of this? I don't remember most of them besides the 2nd american civil war happening in 2004

"As great as distress is now (October 1945), so will there be 20 years of equally great abundance. Lard and butter will spoil, bread discarded like sausages. Shopkeepers call, but everyone has.

"The rivers will move because they will need their strength for a while. People will become haughty and want to take the Lord's honor. So false stars will be pushed among the real ones. The young people will have to hold their hearts firmly, that they will not be seduced. The leaders of the world will change quickly. A holy pope will walk across the earth in a single moment.

"Order will be despised. Through Germany an iron fence will go right through, whoever crosses dies. Everything in the West disobeys God, the bishops quarrel with each other and the Pope. The clergy will often go to the dogs.

"Martyr's blood will gush in the East and many will pray in the cellar, some kneeling there considered the enemy of faith. Prague will have a lot to share like Hungarians. Prague, however, disappears into smoke and flames.
Roads are built and even every apprentice has a car. Gasoline, oil is sucked out of the ground, so it is dry and cracked inside. I see many earthquakes.

"Satan will start whole governments. Pray, keep the commandments, God is near. I hear his step. America will assassinate its own presidents. The blacks will get the power that was in the dust for so long. Crime there will be called creativity.

"I see cloud houses collapsing. America will continue to wage wars in the East but never win again. God has turned away from her.
Russia's people always pray for change, but Beelzebub moves to China. You will say of all places God does not live there.

"The red jackets come over Bohemia into Europe. In West Germany meet three army trains on each other. They come at intervals from the east. Then man to man.

"First, the city with the iron tower will light itself and make revolt with the youth. The stink goes around the world. Aachen: biggest battle in world history. The soil in West Germany is burned by a force 10 meters deep. From African desert sands, big birds rise with deathly eggs without men.

"A robber lord in the south will fight against Russia and do great damage. The Mother of God will come and warn much. Epidemics start nobody has seen or can help.

"In Asia, India and Latin America, a famine without borders, people eradicated by a foreign power. Many good leaders are murdered until the war, because only God wins. England is punished for everything. I see a big black box, no one inside, then fire, then smoke, and 'it was England'.

"The famine is terrible but not long. Make sure your windows and doors close well, don't even let your best friend in, otherwise the poison breath will enter. The dead will be heaps in the streets. Farmhouses empty and cattle roar unattended. On a freezing cold night, thunder will sound, then door and window will close, it will remain dark for 3 days.

"Have a sacred light at hand. The old and terminally ill will regain health if they meet God, the others die. Now everything is about the bombs, then towards the end, new houses will shoot like mushrooms out of the earth, but all will be empty, teeming with young devils they call children."

Not at the moment, I just looked quickly and the date lined up. I think it had to do with antifags and 2015-2016 and the "Waco type incidents".

I think any major city along that parallel

Possibly a comet or asteroid.

Again go here

And right click anywhere on the page then select "Translate to" your language. It's all there. But no website in English includes all this. It's like it was hidden from us. No longer.

crystalinks.com/irlmaier.html

What does he says about me?

The predictions of Elder Paisios. Quite a bit about Russia, Turkey and the future of America in here. Good reading, check it out.

keeptalkinggreece.com/2016/11/09/greek-elder-prophecies-america-will-feed-the-world-and-then-itll-collapse/

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Here's some heartbreaking photos of me and other desperate scared as shit burgers that will make you say tf with borders and govt and shit

It's not the only thing that's hard, if not impossible, to find in English in its proper form.

Let's make sure we have a proper understanding of God when this shit goes down.
thuletempel.org/wb/index.php?title=Hauptseite

What about Estonia are we safe or dead

Meant for

you are a faguette - Irlmaier 14:88

fake and gay

Dude is he talking about someone English traveling to mecca and blowing it up???

>Rural America except Alaska, but will be heavily tested by gunfire skirmishes, famine
I'm ready.

Attached: 1505544983701.jpg (600x1200, 121K)

For you.

A different Bavarian prophet (I forget the name, I was researching an hour or two ago) predicted a "continent surrounded by water to be unharmed," not a single "canonball" will fall on it. So it seems we're probably fine.

A continent surrounded by water, well, that narrows it right down to ALL OF THEM

Europe and Asia each have a land border and are therefore not surrounded by water. Checked mate

I forgot to clarify, it was a continent around the size of western Europe surrounded by water. So that would make Australia the most reasonable conclusion as the others are too large. I'll try to find that page I was reading.

To be honest, I personally think this is bullshit. Prophets have never been correct, and it seems the 3 days of darkness was a popular legend around that area of Europe. The original Bavarian prophet (again forget his name, starts with an M) was apparently rather famous in those parts: it would be reasonable to suggest that the later similar predictions would've been inspired by him. They're only similar on a surface level, the specifics change between prophets. I try to keep an open mind about these things but it's unrealistic on two fronts; for religious folks remember Matthew 24:36, and for the non-religious, remember to use logic and reasoning when considering the area these predictions come from.

europe's not surrounded by water. eurasia, however, is

Here's what I was reading;
jrnyquist.com/may14/new_page_2.htm
It was "Mitar Tarabic" and the quote is:
>Only one country at the end of the world, surrounded by great seas, as big as our Europe [Australia?], will live in peace, without any troubles.... Upon it or over it not a single canon-ball will explode!
The "[Australia?]" is an editor's note, not part of the original quote. "Our" Europe is the key there. Again I think all of these are bullshit. All the predictions are only loosely related to each other, at best.

Call me a shill or a fag, whatever, I don't give a shit. Some people are scared and I'm trying to put their minds at ease: remember to take this shit with a grain of salt and that no prophet has been correct, thus far. These are purposely vague, much like every other prediction. And shit like referring to planes as "pidgeons" is dumb because planes have been used in war and travel since WWI. This Irmaier guy would know what a plane is. I could sit here and debunk the rest of the shit but I don't have the patience or time. If you want to believe in it, so be it, have fun. If you're scared of this stuff though, there's no logical reason to be.