Shut. It. Down

BREAKING: Feinstein had a Chinese spy working for her for 20 years. She let him quietly retire. Why isn’t this non-stop national headline news? sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/08/01/details-chinese-spy-dianne-feinstein-san-francisco/

Attached: B5446C4F-FE1C-4B9A-8044-4EA87E9C9D96.jpg (899x2710, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-25-million-affected-opm-hack-sources/story?id=32332731
reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-china-usa/pakistan-let-china-see-crashed-u-s-stealth-copter-idUSTRE77D2BT20110814
wired.com/2016/10/inside-cyberattack-shocked-us-government/
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/08/hillary-clinton-email-server-cyberattacks-china-germany
truepundit.com/fbi-lisa-page-dimes-out-top-fbi-officials-during-classified-house-testimony-bureau-bosses-covered-up-evidence-china-hacked-hillarys-top-secret-emails/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/inspector-general-clinton-emails-had-intel-from-most-secretive-classified-programs.html
politico.com/story/2016/01/hillary-clinton-email-server-top-secret-217985
nationalreview.com/2016/02/hillary-clinton-email-server-former-inte
rt.com/usa/leland-yee-senator-charged-california-661/
youtube.com/watch?v=1_LaBJvI0BI
rt.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL! UH-OH! OOPS! “If an individual underwent a background investigation through OPM in 2000 or afterwards ... it is highly likely that the individual is impacted by this cyber breach," OPM's statement said today.
abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-25-million-affected-opm-hack-sources/story?id=32332731

OOPS! There were SAP/SCIF-tier secrets so devastating on Hillary’s bathroom server that the IG had no one with appropriate clearance to even view it. THE CHINESE ACCESSED HER SERVERS AND HER PHONE. CHINESE HACKERS: 4,000,000 Americans’ clearance files and their family members bringing the total to over 21,000,000 HACKED. The catastrophe of Chinese breach of SF-86 (OPM) data is unprecedented, but already forgotten. China has all the failed lie detector tests, compromising info, sensitive info, SSN, DOB, etc. of feds with clearance. China can leverage Chinese-Americans with high clearances by threatening their family members still living in China.

ON OBAMA’S and MUELLER’S WATCH

Related links:

reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-china-usa/pakistan-let-china-see-crashed-u-s-stealth-copter-idUSTRE77D2BT20110814
wired.com/2016/10/inside-cyberattack-shocked-us-government/
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/08/hillary-clinton-email-server-cyberattacks-china-germany
truepundit.com/fbi-lisa-page-dimes-out-top-fbi-officials-during-classified-house-testimony-bureau-bosses-covered-up-evidence-china-hacked-hillarys-top-secret-emails/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/inspector-general-clinton-emails-had-intel-from-most-secretive-classified-programs.html
politico.com/story/2016/01/hillary-clinton-email-server-top-secret-217985
nationalreview.com/2016/02/hillary-clinton-email-server-former-inte

Attached: 83BFEB59-EC14-452A-8261-64BBEAC35146.jpg (2606x2626, 1.48M)

Bump -t

Why is no one on Jow Forums?

bump

Fucking kikemods. Already page 5 after JUST bumping.

>BREAKING:
lol fuck off rabbi

>rabbi projection
You fucking kikes really need to stop.

bumpo

>days old story that everyone is already aware of being propped up as BRAEKING NEWS to slide actual news
learn to spot shills newfag

>days old
Like the normie newfags have seen it yet. You aren't slick.

Wow.

Diane (((feinstein)))

Fuck her and her treason.

bump

d'oops.

Attached: Rabbie Burns.jpg (288x175, 9K)

Bump repeat 100

Bumpomatic

Wtf is this sliding. Please fucking tell me what the fuck. Bump

I wonder if they got a discount on the chink, seeing as how he was likely put in that position

Oy. Stop being antisemitic.
Your racism against the Chinese and Jews has gone far enough.

For fucks sake, user, open your eyes and ears. This isn't sliding anything. This is a decent thread. The one accusing of sliding was trying to slide the thread. This story broke on the first. Some Jow Forumsacks probably caught it, but I hadn't heard about it till today and I figure if my almost always lurking ass didn't see it, for sure, the normie newfags didn't. Ergo, bump.

Holy fucking shit you can't into logic. Bumpz

BTW this heated discussion you see is just like it had been since I learned about this on Friday. What is interesting is there hadn't been much real discussion in these threads. I personally believe this is an indicator of the carelessness of the Democratic party in general with to how high they regard material classification. Also begged the question, wasn't imwan awan a foreign national basically, and what business did he have at all working on the US government, even as a contractor. How common is this. I didn't go terribly far down this rabbit hole, but it brings to mind Huma Abedin and the gossip about the Muslim brotherhood. More proof of that shit like this is what is needed. It also got me hopeful that Trump might be dropping a bone about where the shit pivots. Fuck if I know, but this tidbit of information is almost facevalue, which makes me think there is something else to it; also this information came out a few years ago but was hushed by feinstein.

Trump is cornered, unfortunately.

wew

if we start looking into every chinese spy in the US 50% of the university "students" and "faculty" will be executed.

By nature, every chinese citizen is a spy.

Trump is cornered where exactly? He's the president of the United States of America. He would have to be impeached or wait til he's out of office to do anything. How many Chinese/Paki/Indian Nationals does Trump have working for him since you say Trump is cornered, make it relevant

You little shits will delete this sub right FUCKING NOW or I will have your asses!

OY VEY

He is cornered in the sense that Mueller is running interference for the deep state and has effectively tied Trump’s hands behind his back.
>Sessions recusal
>enter Rosenstein
>Wray backstabs every chance he gets
>no compliance from DOJ/FBI/CIA/DoS

Attached: 29A1D2E8-6B51-4527-8305-1D9CB9085FED.jpg (640x420, 22K)

Well, I can see him playing safety until mid terms, which is risky in it's own right.

The sliding has ramped up since Saturday morning. I didn't suspect this was the topic of interest until today, and the board was fucking shit, not even Jow Forums level rantings

Trump is getting terrible legal/political advice.

I think there they must have blocked a LOT of IP addresses. Pretty sure there aren’t a lot of anons posting.

I wish. This is the shoah

>you can't into logic hurr
..says the guy who asked another person what this thread is sliding while simultaneously bumping said thread. *sips coffee* If you were being sarcastic, I'm a high functioning autist so that was initially lost on me and now after rereading it and taking into consideration what you said here I see now that you were being sarcastic. Dude it's hard to give anyone the benefit of the doubt these days on here.

I’m saying that the mods are involved.

Stfu kike faggot , thanks for actually carrying through but my original comment stands. I can't feel like this is but such a small piece, yet it is being supressed, so please tell me something more relevant to American politics than this

That reminds me of one time this user called cue said to look up Feinsteins salary and her net worth and do the math.
We arent allowed to discuss him here, every single thread is flooded with shills demanding you dont belive him, or believe hes fake, or that your a boomer if you think hes got a point, Feinsteins salary is too low to accumulate her vast wealth, unless she does dirt on the side

Attached: 1523761756585.png (701x775, 686K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_20180806_183216.jpg (3036x4048, 2.42M)

Bro the shilla won't even touch this shit. I think it's cause feinstein is blacklisted

I'm not a kike you jackass. Fine, I will, but prepare yourself. You're aware of the 5th freedom and all that jazz, intelligence/spies are given by their country right? Well, the caveat is that if they die while behind enemy lines, abroad, etc, their country disavows them. What if a bunch of these spies got together and decided that since they're the ones taking the biggest risk that they should be running the show? But from behind closed doors? Enter the cold war. Operatives from other countries link up with this group too. Their network grows. The Soviet Union ends. The "cold war" is said to have ended, but really didn't. More join their ranks from every alphabet agency from every country on the Earth. They get bolder, more daring, and eventually decide to sell out the country completely to some hostile countries that wish to destroy and conquer the US...

Fuck bro forgive me it was for the lulz. Yeah umm, I am a friend of Occam's razor and you might not be far off, but focus on the task at hand here

jew media won't implicate the jew

Bullshitz there's something special about this particular Jew, Dianne feinstein

Well I mean, yeah she is getting thrown to the curb with the whole Chinese spy thing, but that's part of point. Also she announced a good while back(6 mo I believe) she would concede and nit seek reelection

>it's a few days old so it doesn't matter...

faggot

Page 4 bump dis I my pet lizard from Texas. I call him Dianne Feinstein

Attached: IMG_20180806_184811.jpg (3036x4048, 2.75M)

Oh, I am, but I like taking threads that the comped mods are already trying to shut down and adding more to the the thread to both intrigue lurkers and possible spark up some temporary discussion in order to help keep the thread alive.

*inhales*
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPAAARRHGHHH *squeek*

Attached: 1532746788775.jpg (1125x1173, 786K)

Quite pungent indeed my dear

Attached: IMG_20180806_185329.jpg (3036x4048, 2.68M)

Dianne Feinstein is forever to be known as giganigga, king of the cicadas

Attached: IMG_20180806_185937.jpg (3036x4048, 3.53M)

OP - you're a fucking nigger faggot

Nothing will come of this. Democrats and Republicans have been building up China since the 70s to inevitably surpass the US.
They want Americans disarmed so they won't fight back when the Chinese come to collect land/property.

>Dianne Feinstein
>Literally her $20 worth of shilling is more effective than whatever gorillion dollars spent elsewhere

Die kike, die.

Attached: 1523201824257.jpg (540x823, 62K)

>They want Americans disarmed so they won't fight back when the Chinese come to collect land/property.
I personally believe China is serious at rule #4, and they will come to collect their debt, one day. They will stop taking "but my permits and ordinances" seriously if China is seeking USA property in international bankruptcy court

Basically this. With the exception of Trump and Perot, they are ALL Manchurian Candidates.

Attached: F82ECB62-DC0C-48BA-BDD6-79CDF92D6A52.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>property
It’s more insidious than even that.

Attached: 2F100F71-8906-4EBC-8C3D-CAAAEBFDEED7.jpg (2876x1412, 788K)

God damn why is this shoahed dammit am I the only one that see how important the Democratic willingness to outsource American policy????????? And you too of course, and like maybe 5 other people

>Democratic willingness
headslapping how orwellian that sounds, i didnt vote for China to make my laws. fucking diane kikestein need to be punished for this before she dies of old age.

Attached: 92A8E85F-3BC6-4452-A309-B28B5AA9B06C.jpg (1366x1120, 283K)

McConnell too.

Very nice find, user! A quite damning bit of evidence in connection with what you put in your first post.

Bro, I love George Orwell and you are fucking right! That's how I felt when I found out China going to built a high rise in my town, with like 2% local population representation for FUCKING CHINESE CITIZENS OF COURSE(with a visa, I love all you niggers but you still a nigger). I'm just trying to call out a fucking Jew when I see when, and I don't fucking mean just Dianne Feinstein faux-jewery

It's uniparty, senpai.
Not simply Dems.

You're right in the fact that it has infiltrated atleast 50% of our Congress, both Democratic and Republican alike

However, the jewery doesn't quite have that 2/3 it neeeeeeeds, hence the battle

desu I hope everyone who ever voted Democrat gets what's coming to them. Whether or not you've seen the light is irrelevant; you were the useful idiot who helped damn us all.

Bunp

>Why isn’t this non-stop national headline news?
Because she's a Democrat of course.
Why would the left-media report news that hurts Democrats?

It's always the jews

Are you Q fags zoomers? The day you get elected to office begins the rest of your life accumulating wealth. BUT it takes existing wealth to get into office. Feinsteins salary accounts for like 4 million, yet shes worth 77. Where is the discrepancy? Pre political wealth is some of it, other is in the fact that when youre a bloviating cunt like DF, you get book deals, speaking deals, gifts from lobbyists, you name it.
>Learn how the swamp works before spreading more QLARP

What does she do besides legislating?

Feinsteins salary accounts for like 4 million, yet shes worth 77.

What does she do besides congress?

Also because the spy is Chinese and not Russian. No one makes money from Russia like they do from China.

>Why isn’t this non-stop national headline news?
Why even ask this question anymore? Everyone already knows why.

>Also because the spy is Chinese and not Russian. No one makes money from Russia like they do from China.
God damn if only 98% of the US population could see this

She charges six figures for a commencement speech, one example. Also gets lots of anti gun shekels

Diane Feinstein is the queen of gun control for my generation

good.

red-scare 3?

Child sex trafficking, drug trade, and divulge military secrets to the highest bidder. Anyone remember remember Leeland Yee? No? Weird, you'd think a the biggest anti-gun Demonrat being a Chinese arms smuggler would attract more attention.
rt.com/usa/leland-yee-senator-charged-california-661/

youtube.com/watch?v=1_LaBJvI0BI
>turn 'em all in goys, your new Chinese overlords don't want any trouble

>Weird, you'd think a the biggest anti-gun Demonrat being a Chinese arms smuggler would attract more attention.
>rt.com/
Bro I almost forgot about Bill Clinton being elected thanks to Chinese billionaire

I saw one of the Chinese students at my school near the air force base when they were testing the f35

Fucking Google it

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-195145.png (1080x1920, 394K)

>why
Truly a (((mystery)))

Here's an experiment, I googled."us campaign finance reform", and googled tried to auto correct to "timeline", but look at this screenshot. 2002

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-195439.png (1080x1920, 284K)

(((McCain))) and (((Feingold)))

>(((feingold)))
Really getting tired of it.

Attached: 1487807313179.gif (500x391, 966K)

Every single time!

It must end

Attached: 6rTa56A.webm (426x236, 2.96M)

Fuck, John McCain is an honorary Jew, I bet he has a star of David at home somewhere, because he definitely doesn't care what happens to Christians

Cool story, but why is it always a fucking Chink, always a fucking 'rat, and ALWAYS swept under the rug? Maybe this thing is bigger than the 'rats. Super-size, wonton soup bigger.

>(((Democratic))) willingness

Don't be so anti-Semitic leaf >=]

Attached: IMG_20180806_195942.jpg (3036x4048, 3.87M)

It's always a fucking chink because they have been promised they are next, and about 3 others

It's called insider trading.
She doesn't have to do antthing, she gives some (((financial advisor))) or (((broker))) access to her data streams, which she has been ruled to be allowed to do.