Daily reminder the refugee crisis ended in 2016 and people are still milking it to gain political points...

Daily reminder the refugee crisis ended in 2016 and people are still milking it to gain political points. The current number of migrants won't harm Europe as the 2015 number could have done.

Attached: 37748490284903.jpg (936x646, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/europe-migration-refugees-where-migrants-are/?utm_source=POLITICO.EU&utm_campaign=7b2de14864-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_08_03_05_12&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_10959edeb5-7b2de14864-189827333
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My town has had more and more niggers every year since 2015

source, with other graphics

politico.eu/article/europe-migration-refugees-where-migrants-are/?utm_source=POLITICO.EU&utm_campaign=7b2de14864-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_08_03_05_12&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_10959edeb5-7b2de14864-189827333

>doesn't know about birth ratio replacement levels
>mutt flag

The report also says the Finnish population estimates foreigns to be 6,9% of the country's population, when it is actually 3,8%.

>new arrivals
The influx stopped, but they are still in Europe and they are having children.

>TRUST US GOY DONT WORRY ABOUT REFUGEES ANYMORE GOY ITS ALL OKAY NOW

fuck off kike.

Education lowers the birth rate. they also don't have stimulus to breed like necessity of more arms to work on the fields

>REFUGEES ARE GOING TO DESTORY EVERYTHING YOU LOVE! DO WHAT I WANT AND YOU WILL BE SAFE!!!
Fuck you, useful idiot

shitskins trying to minimize immigration, imagine my shock. Hue-monkeys get the rope as well.

Kys

Attached: Birthrate_Feminism.png (1344x3216, 514K)

>Education lowers the birth rate
Not overnight. And the people who came here are not educated, so nothing is stopping them from having a bunch of kids.

>they also don't have stimulus to breed like necessity of more arms to work on the fields
They don't believe in birth control and they live off gibs, so they have no reason not to breed.

The damage is long term. We'll be hearing about this for a very long time. Stupid women making decisions based on emotions leads to long term consequences like this.

How do you keep track of the legitimacy of these numbers?

They are hemectically sealed against change? they won't become the Europeans people would like, but they tend to evolve. As long as numbers don't get to 2015 levels (with Lybia and turkey's help), europe can handle it.

don't many immigrant women work?

All I am saying is to not treat an itch as if it was leprosy. You will be filled with anger and easily controlled.

go easy on him, Brazilians cant do math and get confused easily by large numbers and statistics.

>education lowers the birthrate
the state of the shitskin defense

Attached: 1234.jpg (960x720, 71K)

I am open to criticism against politico's numbers legitimacy but they seem fidedign.

Europe will change. But how much? those numbers gave me hope it will keep being the standard of civilization to inspire the world to reach it.

You're excuses and reasonings are retarded high schooler tier. go join the openborders protests with the rest of the kike puppets like yourself.

also, lurk moar before making a retard out of yourself. you should already know the rebuttle to every tard comment youve typed.

Well you said "when it's actually 3,8%". What do you base this on?

reach it as in countries changing to immitate Europe, not crossing the Mediterranean.

education of the parents make them have less children. You stat shows that the average fo older siblings is higher. I am talking about the parents not having more children.

this an exaggerated generalization.

I base it on the link I posted.

I am not in favor of open boards. Just not in favour of immigration panic either. A controlled, small number of immigrants is okay. I wish this opinion was more popular and socially acceptable.

There are still migrants coming, so nothing ended.

Also, we have to get rid of those already here. With which ever means necessary.

>A controlled, small number of immigrants is okay. I wish this opinion was more popular and socially acceptable.
You're being naive

Ah, I thought YOU were arguing against the 6,9% with 3,8%

>They are hemectically sealed against change? they won't become the Europeans people would like, but they tend to evolve. As long as numbers don't get to 2015 levels (with Lybia and turkey's help), europe can handle it.

Why should Europe have to "handle it"? The migrants have no right to live in Europe.

it wont end until they leave their occupation
also most migrants are not refugees

>thinks that the refugee crisis stops here
>thinks that the refugee crisis is not a part of a bigger problem

Attached: 1520988386056.jpg (979x946, 1.01M)

>economic immigrants vs kike endorsed refugees

Attached: 1530061849343.jpg (953x836, 166K)

Attached: 1531311100812.png (1235x809, 473K)

You had a minimal argument in the OP, then you brought up politico and blew any last bit of creditability.

No shit they keep you in favelas and inject you with hormones.

Can your brain process the the fucking fact ALL OF THISE SAND NIGGERS ARE STILK IN EUROPE AND MONTHLY INCREASE IS AT STEADY 10K.

Thats 10k + each month on top of couple mil of monkeys in first wave

Attached: 1531312005830.jpg (1345x1460, 1.11M)

Attached: german population decline.png (640x385, 17K)

Attached: 1530587339875.jpg (848x471, 73K)

It's been going on for a long while but nobody gave a damn about it before. But now that the issue is in the limelight people are paying attention to every single migrant boat arriving in Europe and the popularity of the far-right continues to rise as a result.

Education doesn’t matter when they are given gibmedats from the government