Non-Whites who think they’re white

Has anyone encountered this irl. I was porking a cute Puerto Rican girl these last few weeks and she starts telling me about how she and I have “White Privilege”. Mfw I realize shes serious and I realize she thinks she’s white. Absolute state of whiteness, has this happened to any of you anons?

Attached: CDF50108-A835-4D50-8929-9851CC4153ED.jpg (291x248, 38K)

It's pretty fun to troll MEH-HEE-CANNES by telling them they're white Spanish rape babies.

Conquistador nationalism is the way to go.

>has this happened to any of you anons?
Yes, one time I browsed Jow Forums

Attached: VraURId.jpg (3226x2419, 752K)

Don’t they already know this.

Attached: 866BD8E8-37CF-4062-BC8E-40C30A48D4DC.jpg (1024x640, 117K)

No but I know white people who think mestizos are white, it's like they are blind.

I’ve encountered this with others believing they’re white. However it’s more interesting how I’m a dark Sicilian and I’m classified as white by just about everyone despite the fact that I’m An islander.

Attached: 58ACF34E-9DCA-463C-BC68-2F3B72C9DBAC.jpg (720x642, 56K)

That's because you don't understand your country's racial guide lines. She can be white and Hispanic.

You’re a fucking idiot and I’m not even white

Attached: 07700FE3-2630-4FE3-82DC-E93525589A92.jpg (306x480, 67K)

Met a Egyptian back when I was in university who insisted who was white.

Honestly, I didn’t realize South/Central Americans considered themselves white until my late 20s. I’ve known a ton of Mexicans, too.
Conversation never really came up because I thought it was fairly obvious that they’re not fucking white.

Vaguely related, but I've come to understand that "white" is really just Nordic/Germanic, mostly from experience of people going "oh are you Italian/Greek?" while other people just get described as "white."

I'm Italian-American so for the past few years if asked I just say I'm Mediterranean.

Whatever. Google it and you will see. I'm not talking about your personal opinion but official guide lines used by the government.

I encountered the same thing when I was dating a Puerto Rican. Granted she was rich and spoiled as fuck.. she sometimes referred to herself as white.. Unless there were hispanics around.. then she dropped the english and went full native.

Spanish rape baby, yes I’m aware. Cemented the thought after I did an ancestry test.

Attached: E96D6E8B-5F07-4F5B-A8C7-A2415168C5C0.jpg (1119x1322, 386K)

I wish I could get comfy and play some vidya with those guys

dang only 26% iberian? i was expecting more

>memeflag claiming to be white

Attached: 1532304126097.jpg (800x800, 319K)

>Official guidelines used by the government.
Retarded ass cuck ass faggot ass dusty ass Nigger dick suckin ass.

So was I. I was completely surprised by the British and Mideast though, honestly i thought it’d be near 50/50 on Spain/native. There must have just been a ton of raping and invading going on centuries ago.

Shes making fun of your twig user.

Puerto Ricans are full of themselves and since some are born with green eyes, they believe they are white and better than everyone else.

Let them think this. This will place them on "our side", when the left is counting on them being on their side.

>You’re a fucking idiot and I’m not even white

We know, you're in France mooching off the French like a somali

Just so you know, Indians are the real white people. We are only a little bit mixed here and there. But apart from that we are 100% white.

This.

>retard gets buttblasted by simple facts

Daily reminder for Americans, you need to be anglo saxon or scandinavian to be white, spaniards, greeks, italians, slavs etc are all wogs, they dont count no matter what colour their hair or skin is.
Carry on.