PJW Calls OUT THE JEWS

ITS ON NOW

youtu.be/qm4Pks_1_hI

Attached: BE1ED25C-B2A0-4196-8C94-508E84E8338B.jpg (1536x989, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY
youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw
youtube.com/channel/UCittVh8imKanO_5KohzDbpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who? pjw is a jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

Attached: YOUWANTAREDWAVEYOUGOT1.jpg (654x665, 30K)

>PJW

Attached: 1487733754963.jpg (533x667, 250K)

Haven't seen him in a while. He's aging rather well except he should start to think about lifting a little bit if he's not going to be doing any manual labor to keep from turning into an old man too early.

I've always been a rather a-political privacy activist. But with todays events they themselves drew a line that placed me in the conservative, christian, nationalist camp basically... i can not and will not tollerate this orwellian nightmare to be constructed any further.

Their hypocracy, their lies, and now their open systemic censorship lies there for all to day.

This is my first post on Jow Forums. Fuck... you were right all along. I yield. Down with the NWO. It's real... all of it.

>tfw PaJama Warrior threatened shilling income

Attached: 1529122642776.png (614x229, 34K)

>trashes YouTube
>still uses YouTube

come on paul, grow a pair

Why does he look like such a faggot? Is it because he's wh*te?

*for all to see

PJW is a fucking sellout. Plebbit needs to fucking leave and take their good goy e celebs with them. Sick of this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY

Attached: Alt-lite.png (500x393, 72K)

He doesn't name the jews.

Bitchute sucks what do should he use?

Haha what a fucking loser amirite boys?

Aww poor little faggot.
And yes, a private corporation can ban your sorry ass at any time they fucking want.
Cry more and fuck off.

Attached: 1523412367502.jpg (704x396, 25K)

Wait until you start wishing Hitler was back
>I would neve....
save it

Attached: you're here forever.jpg (1080x1920, 514K)

If you can't see the importance of their role, their purpose in the greater scheme of things, you're a fucking child or a leftist trying to cause division by provocation.

The entire e-celeb meme is a leftist campaign deseigned to cause rifts within communities of likeminded peoples.

He wouldn't be where he is now if it wasn't for those shabbos goy dick sucking lips of his... What a pathetic race trader.

>2:49
>I don't respect people like louis farrakhan who praised adolf hitler as quote "a very great man"
>redpilled

bluepilled and not based. Paul Joseph Watson looks like he drank too much onions. His rosy red lips and docile blowjob eyes are too distracting from his politics

Dude could be pretty hot if he worked out, no homo.

You are in the enemy’s territory....rekt havok

>If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or
>If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—
>They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Spare me your low IQ take. I guarantee anything you think I don't know, I've heard a thousand times. These people are subversive who's entire purpose is self promotion and capitalization while they obscure and redirect from the truth. See that video I posted about PJW above, what changed his mind and why? Would he even address what he used to say? Surely he can show why he was wrong in the past if he was genuine.

it was the like warm christians who allowed all of this to happen. It was the first PC victory now we are reaping the "rewards" of the fall of the church

what the fuck is with this dude's lips? for real he looks like he'd inadvertently coat your face in spittle in a face-to-face conversation

Too much dick sucking.

He is such a whiny faggot, I can't stand his voice or mannerisms

Attached: 1462879957713.jpg (640x628, 40K)

I'm in the same boat. Avoid the racists, they're usually the lowest effort posters here. Defending freedom of speech isn't always easy. Despite what Jow Forums says, what they're trying to do isn't about race, it's about maintaining the power of western europe, in a world where western europe is waning in power, and burning all their morality to do it.

It really isn't the jews. It's wealthy atheists.

What changed his mind?

>i dont see a jewish conspiracy to control anything - Paul Joseph Watson

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4

He uses some kind of fisheye camera lens effect that stretches out his facial features / zooms in on the center of his face making him look slimmer and younger than what he does. Go find pics and videos of him outside of his studio.

He's gone rogue now that Alex Jones is gone

No it’s all about Babylonian sun worshippers

A shame we can't get data on this.
Silicon valley probably has tons of data points on how people's politics go.
I know he's a faggot, but I honestly don't know if him and Peterson are bridges or weak alternatives to the right wing.

remember when this was his profile pic lmao

fucking false advertising

Attached: pjw.jpg (224x224, 8K)

He didn't even call out the Jews in that video. He even went out of his way to emphasize that Hitler was a very bad man because he is a gigantic homosexual.

Attached: paul-joseph-watson-following-prison-planet-about-to-check-out-7919611.png (500x599, 135K)

Welcome home brother. We will not submit! MAKE THEM FEEL OUR PAIN

Attached: 4176A3B6-27DE-4546-A559-6F247ACBB1BB.jpg (600x600, 65K)

your body is the church.
therefore, you fell.

No, you can see he's getting all widefaced and puffy since that's just what happens with age. But I mean the condition of his skin for instance is enough to make you wonder if that might not be a deft makeup job or if he's got decent genes and living healthy.

it doesn't matter what their purpose is, what are the end results? I remember when I used to think PJW was racist and edgy. I probably never would have taken the next step if not for people like PJW and even Sargoy.

>but I honestly don't know if him and Peterson are bridges or weak alternatives to the right wing
It's coopting organic movements and stealing the wind from their sails. "redpill" is a term that doesn't mean anything anymore. It went from race realism and WWII revision to voting for neo cons. Peterson's entire purpose, as stated by himself, is to be a gatekeeper to the "far right". AKA anyone who sees what's coming and wants to do something to stop it. These people are not your friends. Ben fucking Shapiro is not your friend.

lets go friend

Attached: 1532036242310s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

whether or not he loves cock is irrelevant at this point, we need to back him. whether or not he is a jew is irrelevant at this point, we need to back him. we my not like it, but we need to back him. this board could be next, i'm not even shitting you. we need to back him. stop fucking around.

>He may be the controlled opposition that the most powerful corporations shut down to give the illusion of legitimacy when everyone is losing respect for them because they have become Trump dick riding cuckservatives but we need to back them!!!!

This is 4D chess. Nobody takes Alex Jones seriously anymore. Everyone knows the white race is under attack and that "free market capitalism" is what allows Jews to manipulate our nations like puppets. They need to make Infowars seem like the real deal at any cost. I'd bet that these companies are dumping their stock right about now too preparing for a buyback when prices bottom out

This is a global offensive. Many slightly right wing facebook pages and youtube channels from here are being censored and demonetized at once, with no reason but a vague "fake news" accusation. The right should make a global front to halt this authoritarian surge

He already thinks Jow Forums hates infowars. It's no biggie. Infowars is almost mainstream these days and nobody serious flushes them down the toilet just because they don't take things as far as humanly possible.

lel

>muh Peterstein
he’s a net positive, anyone who says otherwise is a shill faggot

frens

Attached: 2682958367209350-64.png (680x680, 355K)

>he’s a net positive
t. nonwhite

youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw

I see their importance for the jew. To keep control of the narrative. Fuck off kike.

You're here forever fren.

Attached: Qr7mChScWY-12.png (300x250, 38K)

Fren

Attached: 1531419667704.gif (700x935, 979K)

The world famous 'i got a carrot up my ass'-picture.

you dont belong here obviously...
DAHNALD!!!!

Attached: 1533248857217.jpg (749x424, 67K)

So for the XYth time I fell for the clickbait title and watched the entire vidya in hope to hear this limey britbong names the kike.

I'd say "never again" but I know I'll fall for /the_pol tricks again.

P.S. he dry snitched the great j-woke nigga Louis Farakhan. Like a true brit-bong, limey, slimey and underhand.

> big business, muh libruls, deep state, elite, bankers...yadda yadda yadda

Attached: 1533566839018.png (544x408, 286K)

GFY.

Attached: the-bucko-matrix.png (2143x1569, 590K)

go back

Attached: rthedonald.png (339x270, 205K)

I would love for PJW to come to my area. I'd love for him to agree to throw hands so i could bash his fucking face in.

Welcome my dude. I never gave a fuck about AJ, even disliked him as a pro-Israeli shill. Now, I know (((they))) are censoring us one by one. First Daily Stormer, then AJ. But at the same time Sarah Jeong at the NYT makes explicitly bigoted statements and keeps her job.

Attached: avatar.gif (659x654, 103K)

alex jones is part of the jewish mafia and so is PJW. i see what your point is but research into these individuals can show you they are members of the mafia. notice i didn't say they are jews just collaberators with the jews

Dude it's openly admitted that they are a mouthpiece (albeit with a good helping of independence) for literally the Trump administration and/or that section of the "deep state" that's backing him.

This is Mr. anti-government now through a strange twist of fate being Mr. government. Not that that's a bad thing, but it's a little late to say
>zomg they're working with the mafia

Organize, Jow Forums. Organize.

Take this seriously. Prepare yourself and each other. You know where this trend is going.

We must fight, resist, and win.

Even if what you say is true, they are still being banned which sets a dangerous precedent.

You're a retard.
>muh high IQ
You're someone with an IQ around 100-115, but think you're really smart.

Face reality drumpfkins, you won't do shit. You've never done anything in the recent past, and you certainly won't do anything now or in the near future because you're outnumbered and outgunned.

You've lost both world wars. Hitler, your precious idol, lost. There will never be another organized whitey uprising ever again because you know what the outcome will be.

You'll take these losses quietly like you always do, like the pathetic little dogs slaves you are. It's futile to resist anymore. Just stay down and submit to us.

>When the pasta sauce is too obvious.

nice try JIDF

No, it's bc he's a faggot

>wealthy atheists

Who just so happen to be Jewish. Weird..

I'm not sure what's more pathetic. Unironic NEETsocs, or beta leftist commie NEETs like you who sit around on pol all day thinking they're btfoing racists or whtever the fuck.

Here's the deal brahz-

Rep TED Deutch - you need to be calling this kike tomorrow so his phone is ringing off the hook. This is the same Jew that introduced legislation to classify antisemitism as hate speech earlier this year which would impact most directly colleges and schools (any negative portrayal of Israel is antisemitism in this bill), but also would create a record of citizens who have engaged in supposed antisemitism so, I dunno, maybe you couldn't get a job in five years... Look into it and call this faggot's office tomorrow and every day until that very act becomes a hate crime (like in Britain)

Welcome buddy fren~!

Attached: 1517922243823.png (790x837, 229K)

>leftists cry because "muh net jootrality might turn off rick and morty!"
>literally scream at google every day to ban right wing websites

>Organize, Jow Forums. Organize.
>Take this seriously. Prepare yourself and each other. You know where this trend is going.
>We must fight, resist, and win.

Literally no one gives a shit, it's Google's platform. If you don't like what a company is doing then stop doing business with them. Quit getting your panties in a wad. You signed up for Facebook and Google for free, read the terms of service and stop bitching.

Attached: f75.jpg (2534x1425, 480K)

Welcome fren

Attached: dontforget.jpg (500x375, 27K)

It's time to start tooling up.

Attached: wait_til_they_get_a_load_of_me.gif (500x250, 970K)

...Ladies and Gentlemen, now it's time to meet our next contestant on "Shut your faggoty mouth and get of Social Media for being a stupid, massive cuck...."

My dads been a pipe line welder since he was 20, he’s 70 now and still is working in the Mac for a few months every year. Always the oldest guy on site by far. His lower back hurts like a banshee though

(((CIA))) media blacklisting (((CIA))) media

who gives a fuck honestly?

it's the jews.

not gonna happen with the alt kike business bois

lol fuck this faggot.

>GAMERS RISE UP

Imagine my shock, but unironically

Attached: infokikes.jpg (1335x511, 177K)

Oh yeah. Western life in general is not kind to the spine and it doesn't take much age to start having your back be your weak point if you don't spend time on strength and mobility for it.

Just watch people walk and you'll see they don't move anything like as supple as an animal instinctively knows how to do.

WRONG

>THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STAY OUT OF PRIVATE CORPORATIONS AND BUSINESS
>OH NO THE CORPORATIONS ARE DOING WHAT THEY WANT, HELP ME GOVERNMENT

when did you realize this shit was a 3 hours advertising for cheap homeopathic snake oil crap?

youtube.com/channel/UCittVh8imKanO_5KohzDbpg

PJW, wish your 1.4 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS goodbye! We will purge you next!

kek
I love watching rightoids fight amongst themselves.

Attached: 1522580908474.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Le epic anime girl

cringe

Would you put his penis in your mouth?

> DA LEFT IS DA REAL AUTHOREHTAREENS
Fuck this faggot. He's obscuring the actual problem.

based PJW sticking it in Ashtons autistic pussy and then firing her from infowars

Attached: 1533594887889.png (1111x693, 370K)

*cringe*

Attached: pjw.png (1600x896, 1.92M)

He didn't call out the Jews you fucking basedboy retard, he is too much of a coward to ever do that. Cuckservative loser.

Attached: 1518917430325.png (499x499, 149K)

>(((wealthy atheists)))

meet the man who financed early Facebook and Twitter

Attached: farmville.png (916x1228, 877K)

DA MAYNE STREAM METEOR

Gonna love the tears when they lose their payment processors next.