FBI OIG finds massive corruption; declines to prosecute

>be FBI special agent
>receive money and other gifts from your "confidential human source" (e.g. Christopher Steele)
>continue working with him after the FBI fires him
>protect his illegal business (whatever that is...)
>misuse FBI assets for personal gain
>perform hacking
>lie about this
>get off totally free with no criminal charges for any of this

What the fuck is going on at the FBI?

Attached: image.jpg (756x761, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/f180806.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
vault.fbi.gov/records-between-fbi-and-christopher-steele
oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/f180430.pdf
clintonhealthaccess.org/content/uploads/2016/01/CHAI-Donor-List_March-2017.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Campbell
steemit.com/greatawakening/@artistiquejewels/josh-campbell-look-mom-i-went-from-media-position-in-fbi-to-defender-of-those-accused-in-the-fbi-thank-you-create-the-narrative
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmm

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 489K)

Russian scum.

Link to document in OP oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/f180806.pdf

Who?

Up

The CHS and SA sound like they might be related to the FBI Trump inquisition, no?

really impossible to say without more info

Dear FBI,

You pedophile protecting assholes.

That's all.

Commies are right about class warfare

Bamp

Who declined it under what authority?

Yeah it sounds like someone stayed in contact with Steele after the official documents severing ties were filed

horowitz, rosenstein, wray, trump
pick one

Deep state gonna deep state. Why does anyone expect that the government full of corruption will be able to clean itself up? There are tens of thousands of criminals in positions of power currently responsible for investigating their own crimes. Of course that's not going to clean itself up. There is no "legal" way to end the corruption because the legal system is itself corrupt. Trump can't fix that with his legal powers. No one can fix that legally. It's literally impossible.

The only way to fix the current political situation is to drag ALL of them out of their offices BY FORCE and replace ALL of them with new people that you watch like a hawk. Not one single person who currently holds any sort of public office AT ALL can be allowed to remain in that office. It's the only way to be sure. But it's never going to happen and peopleare going to keep putting their faith in "the good guys." Newflash: you're the good guys, not them.

>image.jpg
>SHE LACKED CANDOR? OH FUCKING GOD NO! LOCK THAT FUCKING BITCH UP NOW!
This is what you sound like

literally violates FBI internal rules for agents, mong

The middle two seem to work well together
This sounds like violation of department regulations, nothing on its face at all to do with Russia, so if its Sessions I'd be very interested in hearing a justification and if it was anyone else but Sessions then he needs to be fired tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

Attached: 19764563476876.jpg (490x375, 44K)

>What the fuck is going on at the FBI?
what the fuck is going on everywhere, that this isn't trending on every conceivable platform

The FBI is so fucking corrupt its insane. Letting huge criminals go free while harassing normal working people. This bitch is about to collapse.

The only person who should have had prosecutorial discretion on this is Sessions. It has nothing to do with Russia. Need to know who declined to prosecute this because it's clear the OIG is making it very known they recommended prosecution and were told 'nope, not happening' which now itself immediately becomes another crime in need of investigating

maybe coincidental but FBI Records Vault released its Steele docs 3 days ago
vault.fbi.gov/records-between-fbi-and-christopher-steele

>Criminal prosecution of the SA was declined.

This rather ethically embarrassing situation will go away faster if we don't drag it out in the courts!!

I wonder if this is going round in leftist circles. Either way this is monumentally dodgy. Whoever signed this off as OK, I hope they're one of our enemies. That'd be a good big-brained attack on the FBI when arguing against shitlibs/pushing our agenda.

DIA y u no tribunal these ppl?

Attached: 1533476738561.jpg (960x947, 275K)

>same kikes in charge
>thinking justice will be done
Not how it works lad.

You're not wrong

This is insane. The FBI is so corrupt.

Corruption as usual. And I fucking guarantee that there will be no mention of this anywhere or it will be 30sec mention in a way that normies won't even catch it.
I hope I'm completely wrong, but I actually am losing hope of anything happening during Trump's first term.

>OIG: "Yah, we confirmed the FBI's SA did all this awful, illegal shit."
>"We don't see any problem with it tho lol."
There is no deep state, goys. Relax.
Read the rest of the paragraph you fucking faggot.

No they go after poor and non Jewish pedos

I am unironically surprised some boomer hasn’t mowed them all down.

Attached: 15BD14E5-73D4-4932-A423-44F1D505E274.jpg (2185x2896, 965K)

Checked.

Gates testified today and confessed to crimes with Manafort. Its unravelling

You think liberals or the Media want to touch this? The last American president who didn’t trust the FBI & the CIA and wanted to do something about it had his skull ventilated. The Media know this, politicians know it, and hence why nothing is done about it.

did he?

Attached: file.png (1126x658, 161K)

Interesting. The problem with Sundance is that he thinks Sessions, Wray, Coates, Horowitz, etc, are good guys.
They aren’t.

Attached: 9A1A50DB-7C6F-4499-8A50-3C135D344E21.jpg (1900x2739, 569K)

im so god damn confused

Pic related are how they released the documents. I'm surprised that the date is not redacted.

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-171129_Chrome.jpg (1040x1035, 193K)

Who do we think this is? It sounds like Ohr, but he isn’t FBI. Is it Strzok? WTF?
Explain.

Attached: 4DF8C164-CD7C-457F-B924-A90AA1A6542A.jpg (1860x2896, 663K)

who was this tho
oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/f180430.pdf

They’re going to piss off the wrong people. It’s palpable.

we are the media

shits gonna get real very soon and everyone is gonna find out that 75% of your government fucks kids and are blackmailed by Israel through Awan and his boss (((wasserman-schultz))).

they will also find out that Israel larped as Russians to interfere with the election to try to keep Trump from getting elected. theyve been caught and they are going to be prosecuted before military tribunals

never saw this one
mccabe?

After 9/11 they implemented systems to prevent this from occurring, the only thing that slips through the cracks anymore are lone wolves that fail to match any of their established profiles
So long as they don't make any missteps major enough to turn law enforcement and military against them, they can premptively shut down any insurrection before it gains mass

Attached: 1533576581180.gif (500x500, 1019K)

>literally violates FBI internal rules for agents
>Jow Forums is all about strictly following the rules
You must be really new to this planet.

Its different this time. There isn't the post-WW2 prosperity to keep people satiated, and there is the internet now too, so they can't hide everything and lull people to sleep.

something as simple as term limits would put a hole in their game

The CHS sounds consistent with Steele. The SA no idea. But could be entirely unrelated and probably is.

you are a liar and a disgrace.

Attached: A7F58D81-296F-4870-BA3A-B2E9ADE38A81.jpg (2606x2626, 1.48M)

inb4 nothing happens.

I keep hearing "shit will hit the fan" for weeks /months and guess what.....nothing just a bunch of documents showing how corrupt people are.

They won't be held accountable because if everyone was found accountable guilty or whatever the world will burn and the non red pilled people will be killing themselves because of what has been going on right under their nose.

The people who did these "illegal" things will just have their assest frozen, taken and will be forced to step down from their job and will be blackballed for life. Us red pilled people will know the truth while the rest will assume the sudden resignations is because of another issue

And they release it when everyone is on vacation. How convenient.

Attached: 86D0C087-9D99-4983-A766-04B028DDF3AB.jpg (1713x2662, 1.01M)

Getting pretty tired of this shit

An agent that is now RETIRED, also testified and lied during civil disposition, lied to OIG, misused his cellphone(I guess all electronic devices), contacted witnesses in a criminal investigation to change their testimony.
I'm digging now, but desu I have no clue as of yet.

The whole reason for FISA is to cover their own crimes and shut up anyone who would dare to say a peep.
>via 702s
>via parallel construction
Sessions’ inaction, behavior, and tacit sedition is an abomination. I truly despise him.

Attached: 23534C05-48BF-4400-BF98-4D6DDAEACD65.jpg (2675x2871, 1.14M)

Get this shit everywhere. We are in a Second Civil War right now.

>collecting taxpayer-funded pension
How is it that WE THE PEOPLE have no recourse? We will never even know his name.

Attached: 80674EDB-9279-451A-A115-B37318E85B03.jpg (1600x862, 196K)

protecting their masters, and that is not the population of the USA

Jews and shills, I say based on concrete, objective, factual evidence.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Q predicted this

No he didn’t. Q claims the FBI is about to arrest themselves.
>#TrustSessions
>#NoDeals
>#EatPopcornAndDoAbsolutelyNothing

Attached: 17F43799-B77A-4438-BA80-90A5595507C0.jpg (1241x2896, 625K)

Josh Campbell?

thread died when you mentioned

I doubt it.

I noticed. Weird. But I was digging and I discovered that the report called for an investigation of 5 special agents. 2 of them were Page and Strzok.
Campbell was the one that caught my eye.
Also his retirement was weirdly forced and kind of reluctant. That's what made me think.

Sometimes the thread just dies because other people are digging. At least I hope they are.

Did Campbell retire? I thought he resigned.

>be FBI special agent
>get hit with "you cant do blah blah blah because, paperwork etc"
>say fuck it
>do shit anyway
>get shit done
>superior says fuck it, cleans up your mess and sends your ass along

Looks like its working as designed.

Attached: 1263098369559.jpg (640x487, 30K)

Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc.
Cumulative Donations By Donor (January 2010 to March 2017).

Funding Ranges (in USD)
Donor's Name
a. Above $25M
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Global Affairs Canada
IKEA Foundation
Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Australian Government
The ELMA Foundation
UK Department for International Development (DFID)
UNITAID

b. $10M to $25M
Aidsfonds
Children’s Investment Fund Foundation
Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency
United Nations Children's Fund

c. $5M to $10M
Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation**
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Elton John AIDS Foundation
Embassy of Ireland
New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Ali Al Amoudi
The Susan Thompson Buffett Foundation
World Health Organization

clintonhealthaccess.org/content/uploads/2016/01/CHAI-Donor-List_March-2017.pdf

Not surprising that fbi would get pass from doj.

Attached: 830A426B-2D70-4A5F-9409-442C6DBEC7DA.jpg (500x542, 54K)

>Josh Campbell
who is this faggot?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Campbell
the gayface is off the charts he actually looks gayer than comey

Attached: 2D43E314-54BD-4D00-B89E-CCF4D31F5BAF.gif (728x404, 2.09M)

>josh campbell
>born 1983
so he retired?

He resigned/retired. Meaning he said he resigned but he served 25 years and actually retired.

FBI dindu nuffin

Attached: DBBF4F4B-187C-49AD-A071-E7D3C106BDCE.jpg (570x570, 52K)

so he started working at the fbi at age 10?

>served 25 years
he became SA at age 10?

I am fucking wrong. He resigned. On the other hand online I find this shit where it says he retired. But that's impossible. He didn't serve the 25 years.
I'm digging further cause something just doesn't add up.

Read:

This is unironically what Q fags think

oh that explains it i was wondering where such delusions could come from

A'yep. That's why I hope the God Emperor eats a bullet from a Soros-tapped assassin. Alive he's merely a figurehead for a movement. Dead, he kickstarts the war. I'm hoping he's holding onto the motherload of data dumps, declassifying dirt on everyone as his last goodbye, just waiting for the corrupt to dig themselves in so deep they can't be excused when the Day of the Rope comes, but it's hard to keep faith that one man could save the Republic.

Blood of patriots and tyrants. Patriots are listed first because it's always more of their blood to spill.

>being this delusional

The people like the creep you replied to and anyone who gets paid money to try to smear and discredit Trump voters are all criminally insane

Q is a kike like you. this is something we talked about before Q ever even showed up and created a larp out of it

oh and by the way, Q fags love Israel, they dont believe Israel larped as Russians or blackmailed anyone.

Q predicted this

Attached: 3116654A-9E23-4D90-8F3D-544286199076.jpg (750x429, 307K)

This little article summarizes well why I got confused at first.
The dude did the minimum of work(10 years) that he had to before retiring.
steemit.com/greatawakening/@artistiquejewels/josh-campbell-look-mom-i-went-from-media-position-in-fbi-to-defender-of-those-accused-in-the-fbi-thank-you-create-the-narrative

These rules for federal workers are retarded and from what I understand he did retire...kind of, because he served 10 years he will still get some pension at around 60. To be honest I don't get it, so someone smarter maybe able to respond if he is considered retired or not.
Because that's what important: the wording of the IG report. They say he retired before the report.

WTF.

NO proof it was Steele you massive cock gobbler show proof look I can make up names

> Winnie the Pooh,mickey Mouse , you fag

What do you think Comey, Mueller and Steele will talk about in their Guantanamo playpit?

PROOF mother fucker do you speak it !!! ?

>jaywalk
>50$ ticket
>dui
>fine and/or jail
>have illicit contact with foreign agents, accept bribes, break confidence of your countrymen
>naw man it's ok

Not really. FBI uses CHS's all the time for all sorts of shit related to all sorts of cases. Could be Trump related or not.

FBI has lost all credibility

>doesn't know what e.g. means

Attached: file.png (242x209, 71K)

Attached: 302s.jpg (784x498, 109K)

Attached: igreport2018.jpg (1187x8273, 1.76M)