"Facebook is a private company they can ban whoever they want"...

"Facebook is a private company they can ban whoever they want". So why aren't restaurants which are private companies not allowed to say "we don't serve niggers"? Just curious,.

Attached: censorship.jpg (966x541, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=LAB§ionNum=1101
foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/05/tow-truck-driver-refuses-service-to-sanders-supporter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also, those giants companies get a lot of your tax money so..

You agree to their terms and conditions when you sign up, and your account can be banned if you violate said TOC.

So you're saying my company, Str8 Cake Weddings, can ban whoever they want?

How about charging whatever price we want, can we do that too? We have a special faggot cake in the back it looks like like a regular cake except it cost $60000.00 can you guess why?

Cuckold Trump gave all these companies huge, permanent tax breaks, and they've responded by continuing to wage war on his voters.

The problem with this meme is liberals could rephrase it to criticize the right by switching the wording. You're all being led into a kiked dialectic. Embrace pure natsoc or serve the kikes.

>So why aren't restaurants which are private companies not allowed to say "we don't serve niggers"?
Oy vey, what a disturbing question

Because of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

because that's race-based discrimination. nazis arent a race

Civil rights don't exist.

we're all one race, the human race, which means discrimination against niggers is not racism since they aren't a different race.

The problem is big tech doesn't ban anti-white racism or accounts that promote leftist lies. So when they see "we don't tolerate hate speech" that is simply not true.

>isreal flag
These kikes aren't even trying anymore.

Attached: 1533324607568.gif (267x200, 168K)

Talmudism.

Conservatives do have a case to sue Twitter because of civil rights laws, its only fair.

Actually, in civilised countries you can ban people from your private property, be it a business or not, for any reason.

I think it was known in the UK as "Section 5" and repealing it was a bizarre case of hard-line Christians teaming up with Atheist/humanist types.

It stemmed from incidents like an old Christian woman who ran a rural Bed & Breakfast not allowing a couple to stay there because they were gay. They had a hissy-fit, and she got a arrested.

The law was, quite rightly, over-turned, so now you can ban people from your premises for any reason.

I call it the "right to be retarded" - if you're so fucking backward and stupid you believe gay people are evil and you'll go to hell for allowing them into your place of business, that's your right.

By the same token, you can't complain when people boycott your business.

Didn't the 9th circuit rule that twitter and social media and what not were public space in order to get Trump to unban folks? This means that Facebook removal of public figures is denying them their civil liberties

Nope. You agree to TOC when you enter a cake shop too, right?

The president cant stop people from talking in public spaces that doesnt effect private companies

>What is protected class

They can however refuse to serve liberals or conservatives. However it does seem like Youtube and friends banned Alex because he is white.

Gays are degenerates. They don't try to be evil they just don't control themselves. Which is about as bad.

Jews are not a race, let's ban jews instead.

>not satanic

Attached: child abuse.jpg (800x533, 90K)

protected classes

>Img
You're arguing that some liberals have hypocritical views, but admitting that the Supreme Court would side with Facebook.

Trump is held to different standards than a corporation

And they became protected classes by previously NOT being protected classes, until they BECAME protected classes by filing lawsuits. Which is what will happen here. If those companies want to sell to the general public, they must accommodate the general public. Period. Ask the bakers....

How can you discriminate against a race that doesn't really exist? Prove to me you're a different race. If you can't prove it. No discrimination took place.

The entire United States is covered by the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination by privately owned places of public accommodation on the basis of race, color, religion or national origin. Places of “public accommodation” include hotels, restaurants, theaters, banks, health clubs and stores. Nonprofit organizations such as churches are generally exempt from the law.

The right of public accommodation is also guaranteed to disabled citizens under the Americans with Disabilities Act, which prohibits discrimination by private businesses based on disability.

The federal law does not prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation, so gays are not a protected group under the federal law. However, about 20 states, including New York and California, have enacted laws that prohibit discrimination in public accommodations based on sexual orientation. In California, you also can’t discriminate based on someone’s unconventional dress. In some states, like Arizona, there’s no state law banning discrimination against gays, but there are local laws in some cities that prohibit sexual orientation discrimination.

Attached: This thread matrix.jpg (408x440, 84K)

It's almost like liberalism is stupid or something. But you know what they say, nother day, nother dollar. Shekelstein says he might promote me to part time work at minimum wage so I can buy tickets to the sportsball game

>nope
Upon creating a Facebook account:
>(Home Page) "By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms."
And the TOC itself:
>4. (Account Suspension and Termination) "If we determine that you have clearly, seriously or repeatedly breached our Terms or Policies, including in particular our Community Standards, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account. We may also suspend or disable your account if required to do so by law.
5.These Terms (formerly known as the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities) make up the entire agreement between you and Facebook Limited regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements.

Well said OP
Bump

But theoretically if I put a sign on the front of my shop that says "no niggers or gays allowed inside, thank you" and you still enter my shop (regardless of whether you actually read the sign or not), that means you have implicitly agreed to the proverbial "ToS" of my store. Does that mean I can then ban you for being a nigger or being gay because you have violated my ToS? Really makes me think

Attached: 1496459090774.png (408x408, 11K)

excuse me sweetie race doesn't exist we're all just different variations of mixed, please be a little more progressive :^)

In your case? No, because in doing so you've violated a superseding "ToS": (Assuming you're Ameriburger: The 1964 Civil Rights Act).

Except you're also not allowed to discriminate based on political affiliation, so... it's literally the same exact thing

Attached: 1485833741374.png (429x491, 114K)

You choose to be conservative you don’t choose to be gay, how fucking dumb are you?

the fact that youtube terminated alex jones for breaching community guidelines on the same day he was removed from every other tech company proves that he did not violate any guidelines whatsoever and this was just a cartel purge

We could declare nazism a religion, force them to accommodate us or sue them.

We could start websites with terms of service written to allow us discrimination of undesirables, websites are expensive so making them non profit wouldn't be too hard since it will mostly be volunteers and donations keeping it up.

We could even claim we are only nazis because vaccinnes gave us autism, and we are therefore disabled and the victims of discrimination

WWJD
>what would jews do?

Attached: 1525399933801.jpg (890x876, 222K)

that's not what happened
Those guys baked a wedding cake for the gay couple, they wouldn't cater at the wedding because that would be participating in a gay wedding, which they disagreed with

They also didn't participate in second marriages of divorced couples or some Protestant weddings

Also screw facebook

Attached: 1527789900190.gif (450x510, 46K)

Not a lawyer, but I wouldn't be surprised if social media ultimately has to adhere to the "public accommodation" restrictions that brick and mortar businesses have to.

people choose to be black often enough.

Stupid beliefs are not protected from public scrutiny. Just from government intervention via 1st Amendment

Racist beliefs cannot be grounds for discrimination according to the 14th Amendment.

Thanks for playing "constitutional basics 101!"

Short answer, Civil Rights Cct

Long answer, commers clause.

>Thanks for playing!!1 LOL so randum n silly gaiz!!!

Neck yourself you silly faggot

>nigger nigger kike faggot libtard spic

Woah, that's so much funnier and cool XD

That's the catch private property should be permitted to ban who ever they like.

Oh shut up you retarded little nigger fucker.

you can though

except you're wrong lol. legislation preventing political discrimination exists in almost every state. for example, i live in california and it's against the law here. here you go:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=LAB§ionNum=1101

>"No employer shall make, adopt, or enforce any rule, regulation, or policy:

>(a) Forbidding or preventing employees from engaging or participating in politics or from becoming candidates for public office.

>(b) Controlling or directing, or tending to control or direct the political activities or affiliations of employees."

and yeah, alex is technically an employee of youtube, so... uh oh, looks like you're wrong little guy

Attached: 1492562035867.jpg (262x263, 9K)

oh yeah, and here's texas law, where alex jones lives:

">§ 21.051. DISCRIMINATION BY EMPLOYER.
>An employer commits an unlawful employment practice if because of race, color, disability, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, or age the employer:
>limits, segregates, or classifies an employee or applicant for employment in a manner that would deprive or tend to
deprive an individual of any employment opportunity or adversely
affect in any other manner the status of an employee."
from the texas state labor code. are you embarrassed now buddy? :)

Are you the dirty sneaky black I just took screenshots from my hookup profile for?
I told you to wait a moment while I fucked about for your sake, come back and you'd spent the time I was off site leaving snide replies.
I'm glad you live in Brazil. Nothing you said made sense you bix noob cunt, and I shouldn't be showing you white women anyway.
Jealous third world piece of shit, speaking behind your betters backs while you know for fact they aren't there.
Here's t black one. It's all you deserve.
Mouthy thick as shit cunt. I told you I'd show you but you couldn't keep your big lips together for 5 minutes while I undid the pics.

Attached: IMG_5785.jpg (750x1334, 106K)

those laws are regarding hiring practices, not serving customers.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/05/tow-truck-driver-refuses-service-to-sanders-supporter.html

yeah but as i said alex jones is considered a youtube "employee" and so being deplatformed falls under these regulations, sorry to say it but you are categorically incorrect

>he's an employee

Lol