$(((Jordan Peterson)))$

$(((Jordan Peterson)))$

You are retarded if you still support him. Or his health guru daughter.

Attached: 1533422486408.png (590x594, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw
youtube.com/watch?v=spb8bYIfP1g
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This kills the Peterstene

Attached: b7bf2tm2wge11.jpg (750x1334, 29K)

>implying Peterson doesn't love being with the kikes

My bro lost 12 lbs in a month on his all-steak diet. Dude's a legit guru.

Attached: 5a.jpg (540x787, 143K)

I saw him speak. At one point he posits that free will exists. One of his supporting points was that quantum physics is non-deterministic...but that he didn't want to make a connection between physics and non-physics like many charlatans...yet he did just that! It was mind boggling to watch. Simultaneously using the new-age woo tactic of applying physics outside the domain, while also decrying the very practice. Never mind the fact that quantum physics doesn't prove or disprove determinism.

The MC he had on between his talk and the QA was making shitty meme references about cleaning rooms and standing straight, referring to JP as "the movement". Weird shit.

His whole talk was just stating un-supported axioms as fact, mixed with Jungian horseshit analysis. Can't believe this guy is hailed as a revolutionary intellectual.

Daily reminder his daughter is better than you lowly anons. She has already mastered the human diet.

Attached: justlikeherdaddy.jpg (1080x1745, 741K)

He’s Jew backed diversion to lead white youth to turn their back on their racial extended family and compete against the Jewish collective as an individual.
Murdoch chan was right.

Attached: F635243D-AF37-4A3A-86EC-0E1079FA4C8A.jpg (1774x1602, 535K)

his daughter is a boring lay

How is dave rubin there, he is borderline retarded

They need a token gay. Next they'll add a black woman to the IDW

youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw

It's sad that this idiot is considered some kind of genius, it truly is the end of the west

>Canadian
>attempting to influence American discourse
>old-guard WASP boomer
>”depressed pill freak”
>looks like “Jim from taxi”
>married a jew
>hangs around with jews - the “dork” web
>”assumptions of West are valid”
Thinks an individual has a chance against:
- a university with a multi-billion $ trust
- a Fortune 500 company
- the federal court system

We need a “nomad” rightist thought-leader at this time, not Jordy.

Attached: 38841610-AE5E-460A-9FD6-2D67B401B108.png (1152x1628, 2.67M)

Post your international dork web waifu. Claiming Debra Soh Fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=spb8bYIfP1g

ayaan hirsi ali

Good video. Clip later on where Peterson says "you must stay away from ideologues" is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. The guy transparently employs the same tactics as the people he's criticizing. He employs those tactics AS HE'S TELLING YOU THEY'RE BAD. It's really amazing to me so many people can sit there listening to him and not see it.

he's doing a q&a in a few minutes.

Patrons should try asking him about what happened to eric clopper at harvard last month in retaliation for this youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Friendly reminder that these threads are started by gleefully disingenuous shills and racial fundamentalists. Peterson is a Lefty Boomer and says things Lefty Boomers typically do. Peterson only sounds subversive if you assumed he was any further Right than Center Left. Dispersing strawmen, lefty/pol/ memes, and cherry picked quotes only damages our credibility as a whole.

Drop some red pills and exit the thread.

Sage only needs go in the options box.
The little minus symbol hides the garbage from your eyes.

You guys do know JP will never replace your fathers right? Single mothers are a fucking scourge on young men these days. He is a fraud. Objectively analyze what he is doing.

>Individualism for white men, goys and conservatives
>While (((they))) and every other groups actually collectively organize and fight for their survival

America is doomed

Attached: thereisnowwc.jpg (1080x1852, 871K)

MFW I'm about to be deleted from existence

Free will doesn't exist.

What's so fine about her, she is one of the most generic looking Asian females I've ever seen.

Why? What's the point then?

honestly wouldn't be surprised if a lot of his patrons aren't even real people, just shell accounts to siphon money to controlled opposition

Rubin and Rogan are only there because they have platforms that can be exploited.

dumbfuck /poltard larpers btfo once again. maybe the next e-celeb will be "the one".

*laughs in hebraic*

Attached: 25264737472.jpg (459x578, 92K)

Why? How can free will exist. Free will can only exist if you can choose choices. Everything you can do is a choice determined by a higher power. Thats not free will. Unless you can create free will for yourself with limitless potential then you cannot employ or understand free will?
Can you stop eating or sleeping or can you fly or walk on water? If I burn you or shoot you can you not bleed or blister? If I throw rock at you can you stand still or be moved away?
Free will doesn't exist. That doesn't mean youre a robot or an animal or consequenceless. But it does mean you don't have the choice to choose choices. You simply make choices, but you don't make what choices you make.

>people forget that they are contained within a bag of meat that has it’s own defenses, it’s own volition can override your own supposed free will.. in fact, your own body is a fascist by definition.. for example, let’s say you lost most of the skin on your face, arms and hands in a chemical fire, the body will create a temporary layer of skin that is similar to plastic, this ‘plastic skin’ will break if moved, and the pain caused by the breakage is enough to make you lose consciousness, trust me.. so all you can do is remain immobilized, the body is forcing you to obey it, so that the healing process can commence.. if you disobey and think you are the master of the body, the body will punish you until you fall into subservience.

Attached: 1531780331927.jpg (600x600, 34K)

this brainlet doesn't even understand the thermodynamics of free will. I know that feel.

Mmm no sweetie..
Tell me more about your free will when I force you to comply to me raping your cadaver.

Op's penis if probably filthy.

Attached: Jordan.jpg (2382x788, 249K)

Attached: 1516543408639.jpg (792x363, 270K)

These days the illuminati cards mean absolutely nothing.
There was supposed to be only like 20 cards in the original set.
Who knows how many they made since the release date.

Did you know he named his daughter like Gorbochevka or some gay commie shit?

>Selling 2k rug to NEETs

This is fine

Attached: 2kCarpet.jpg (1080x2948, 1.32M)

the guy is medicated to the gills and a psychologist? defends big pharma and pseudo psycho analytics.

Guy is the worst, but I still support him in his fight

what fight is that?

It's no suprise that most practicing psychs are narcissists. They spend their lives studyin ghow to deconstruct a person into nothing but thought patterns and character traits, and then act like Gods among men, pretending that they are in charge of whatever room they happen to be in because they believe they can read minds. Because we've allowed them to create an artificial edifice of power, any psychologist can make any claim about you, and the burden of proof is on you to proove it wrong, since your not a "professional", like when Peterson said Martin Luther was mentally ill, and that's the only reason he hated jews, and his works should be disregarded for it. Detestable at every level.

Just a bunch of jews getting together to talk about how to subvert the cattle/goyim

Attached: Its ok to be jewish.png (264x367, 12K)

Free speech.

It’s the most important fight along with right to bare arms. Nothing can be achieve without those two firmly secured

Man, the messiah complex runs in the family. That first statement isn't even accusatory, it's just a fact. If you're not a Physician, of which neither she or her father are, you really have no place commenting on medical practice.

Jordan Peterson is a very obvious narcissist

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

He's just a modern day Alan Watts just with more Jung and less Siddhartha. If you dont buy into his belief structure then dont waste time thinking about it. Why so butthurt about not finding someone to tell you how the world is?

No one with this much publicity should be supported. This goes for Jones, Shapiro, etc
If you find a good author, keep him to yourself and simply repeat his arguments

What does Jow Forums recommend as an antithesis of Juden Peterstein? Also, who has the infograph stating he's the most advanced jewish psy-op they've ever seen?

Not butthurt. Only reason I went to the talk was because a family friend got tickets and invited me. I was just expecting a bit more. Haven't really heard him speak much outside of a couple youtube videos when he first started getting popular.

He's subverting the right with his retarded individualist ideology.

Attached: petersonindividualism.png (1220x636, 1.53M)

I have the free will to choose between the choices laid out before me, which is every choice conceivable minus those forbidden by the laws of nature, or unbreakable artificial laws(trying to purchase something when you don't have enough money/credit.) Of all the choices available to me at any given time, I have the complete free will to choose which one I will take.

Mikhaila

Ugliest fucking rug I ever seen in my life. Wal-Mart special tier.

Attached: 1345346736822.jpg (500x625, 46K)

I actually like the rug, i wouldnt pay more than 50 bucks for it though

Thats a limited construct of will that is in no way free.

Joe Rogan lets Gad Saad cuck his wife

>oyyy veyyyyyyyyyy don't forget to buy my books and donate to my patreon user... it's all about bettering yourself

His ideology would work if we lived in a white only society

Humans can fly via aircraft and survive for quite a while with little food.
If you shoot me, that is an act of free will on your behalf.

Still you cannot choose to stop breathing. You cannot choose to remove yourself from harm. You cannot choose to hold your breath underwater.
God made you with a limitation in the choices you get to make.
Just because God gave you feet and allows you to travel North, South, East or West does not mean you have freedom. If you did you would simply choose to make more choices.

At least Ben Shapiro Openly attacks everyone for identity politics, and not just whites. Are there any non kike jews? Milton friedman, murray rothbard, mises?

>Still you cannot choose to stop breathing.
Suicide.

>health guru daughter
>20%BMI
>only eats red meat
>has nasty, peanutbutter shits and colon cancer
>ywn tonguepunch her dirty shitbox

>don't have skin that can survive a day on the sun
>therefore no free will

Attached: 20180708_191702.jpg (476x617, 153K)

Jordan's wife looks like Marina fucking Abramovic

Attached: gyuhjnk.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

His backers recognized the fatherless children of the west need a father figure (Bernie was the same concept) but here they have a very specific set of traits they want these kids to accept.

He is primarily respected for "standing up to women" essentially. This is needed but it is not all that is needed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

doctors are garbage on dietary issues

Attached: 1533588256772.jpg (794x1024, 89K)

Life and Death are two choices God provided you thus free will cannot be determined.

Attached: 1532194866445.png (1719x1088, 521K)

Attached: The myth of Jordan Peterson's integrity.png (771x3216, 529K)

>I have skin therefor I have free will.
Nope.

Attached: 1533054516681.jpg (1024x534, 252K)

So far the only reasons behind hating him is buzzwords. Sounds like people are just trying to mislead people to hate a logical man.

See:

Life and death is a binary defined by the language we choose to utilize

Debra Soh has a hot voice. Her focus is psychology of sex so you know she has some special insight into that.

This, he has some good ideas but he is no savior of the west. He is agaisnt white collective identity

Non kike jews? They're all jews. Its in their blood.
They jew each other but only after they jew everyone else first.

oof

So if i murder someone its their fault, not mine?

>I have the complete free will
No, you have the illusion of free will. Everything you “choose” is determined by your environment and your past and your memories and genetics. We are essentially just vehicles for our genes, anyway.

There is no such thing as “fault” brainlet. You are using arbitrary concepts to access other arbitrary concepts.

Responsibility itself is proof free will doesn't exist. Lack of responsibility is proof free will doesn't exist.
If I had free will me and my wife would be the only humans inhabiting Earth.
This is not the case and thus you are here impeding my free will.

Using this smearing tactic to discredit someone is really (((cheap))). I have no doubt some people will unfollow Peterson because of threads like this, but those people are not worth having in the first place if they're so easily led.

>Picture of himself in his house
Jesus, he really believes he's the second coming of Christ.

>purposefully misconstrues law and stable societal expectations for freewill impediment
guess how I know you're a retard

This. Why is it even up for debate? Always seemed completely obvious.

>>purposefully misconstrues law and stable societal expectations for freewill impediment
Telling me what constitutes free will is completely in conflict with free will.
If you are the only one capable of defining freewill the I have no free will.

That’s not what free will is. You are talking about something else entirely. Free will is not power or “I can’t make a dollar appear out of free will so free will doesn’t exist.”

It’s that your choices aren’t made by true freedom of choice, you don’t choose one thing over another because you can, you make the choices because of various things outside of your control.

>but those people are not worth having in the first place if they're so easily led

Nope. Not a cult like blind following at all.

>your past and your memories and genetics
your past and your memories and genetics its YOU.
remove anyone of that and there's no more "you".
So the things you think is binding you, are the components of yourself. You make the choices.

Attached: xaxnuc4p9a411[1].png (858x424, 54K)

*dollar appear out of thin air

There is no absolute free will, but you can do whatever you want provided you stay within the laws of physics.
>but then i can never do what i truly want
Fuck you, and get some realistic dreams
If you were smart enough you could conceivably do that. Work harder.

You’re making my argument for me. There is no “you” to begin with, so how can “you” make choices?

Someone should get Juden to comment on the infographs floating around here.

>refuse to answer reasonable question regarding the jewish role in bolshevism as suggested by Solzhenitsyn
>calls others cowards

Attached: b4149d45e8ca0f4c7cda2e46d461b9dcf0c42629ec63aad04bfb1f92bd1c2c5f.gif (386x232, 2.72M)

he- he just CAN'T, ok?
he just CAN'T

But I don’t choose what I want, the concept of a “self” is made up of complete outside factors.