((((Vice)))) pushing that men should take a dick or dildo to know how to fuck

((((Vice)))) pushing that men should take a dick or dildo to know how to fuck

youtu.be/nw-y3t6Roy4

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-230039_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 839K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4duF_CxQXE
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4781615279?ie=UTF8&camp=1207&creative=8411&creativeASIN=4781615279&linkCode=shr&tag=shimiken0901-22&qid=1500816127&sr=8-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice teeth

Attached: nice teeth.png (891x739, 473K)

Is that the "I rang in my 40's with a foursome" retard? What kind of imbecile would listen to an idiot like her?

Attached: 1519275374726.jpg (480x519, 19K)

If anyone needs to learn how to fuck it's women

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-230643_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 1.02M)

Most women:

>Lay there.
>Take dick.

Gee... Sounds hard! It's not many that know how to ride.

Fucking disgusting.
I would need the patience of a saint to resist beating the living shit out of my girlfriend.

op has a lot of stomach to watch that crap.

Nope. A male taking dick or dildo in the ass willingly is just asking to be slowly brainwashed into being gay.
Seriously, not even once.

the comments are rage fuel

many of them consist of "haha ur so uptight/insecure, because you dont wanna take it in the ass as a man"

i seriously wanna kill them all

I'd rather push a flamethrower up their ass and pull the trigger

Seriously, not even once. If you find it the least bit pleasureable - and you will if you do it right because there are nerve endings in that area which make defecation pleasureable- you’ll be setting your brain up to look for more pleasure seeking by indulging in the same, and more of this action.
Not. Even. Once.

xhamster karley sciortino leaked sex tape

I've taken a dick and a dildo in bed and I've never made woman come.

Nice (((nose)))

I don't see what that has to do with fucking a woman. You can learn how to grind your prostate and maybe that'll give you some better ideas to keep things fun in bed.

But I don't think it has anything to do with fucking a woman beyond maybe that overwhelming sensation you get trying to fit something big up your bum.

t. vice marketing

>Karley Scicosmth

like pottery

Attached: women1512939239741.jpg (792x873, 76K)

She's "post woke" apparently

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-233802_Chrome.jpg (1439x2436, 1.09M)

Look at this "woman", you'd not even need a dildo if you go to bed with "her".

SAGE this thread is gay as fuck

HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is she jewish? She looks jewish.

>SAGE this thread is gay as fuck

its telling of where whoredom leads you to

Get the gas.

Attached: 1268892004079.jpg (474x326, 40K)

Attached: 3952608150_e2061c44b8_z.jpg (500x478, 118K)

she looks like a fucking trans man

>like females would rather fuck a man who took a dildo up the ass instead of fucking communicate how they want him to fuck them.

They are completely disregarding the fact women don't have a prostate. The anatomy of a vagina is vastly different from a ass with different pleasure zones that aren't even in a man, clit, g spot, cervix, .The faggot would be trying to jab at a prostate that doesn't exist. They would learn how to pleasure men not women.

On top of that there is no secret hump code that will make any woman orgasm so knowing they like it will not show them how every woman likes it. Each woman likes different things and the men who end up frustrated and frustrating their partners are the ones who insist on using moves that worked on their ex.

T. Studied a surprisingly LGBTQ propoganda free college course in Human Sexuality.

>paid to go to university to learn "how to fuck 101: theory but not application"
kek

Needs to be beaten by her father

ok which one of you Incels did this?

Attached: ss+(2018-08-06+at+03.49.15)[1].jpg (362x82, 11K)

The only person who cares about how good someone is at fucking out of the gate is a degenerate who wants to fuck random people. If you didn't try to share the poz load, then all you have to do is spend a modicum of time with your wife to figure out what she likes.

She's right you know

Attached: IMG_0161.jpg (367x472, 44K)

it is sometimes hard to resist the urge to call this the most depraved age in human history

Q predicted this

>I want a young inexperienced virgin

>Why can't they ride the dick like a pro?!?!

If you want inexperienced girls or virgins, learn to work with them and be patient. They don't know how to do anything. A lot are told pleasuring themselves is wrong so they won't even know how they like it, let alone how to do proper angles or motions to make it better for you. The more complex sex moves can even be very dangerous. The most dangerous is a girl on top and in control. You can end up with a dick bent in half if she doesn't know what she is doing.

>a dick bent in half
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I trust Shimiken over that slag.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4duF_CxQXE

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4781615279?ie=UTF8&camp=1207&creative=8411&creativeASIN=4781615279&linkCode=shr&tag=shimiken0901-22&qid=1500816127&sr=8-2

Do you have zero interest in learning a vast number of things they will never teach you in high school sex ed including a bit of psychology and how to have a lasting loving relationship? Totally useless.

>Do you know the ingrained psychological differences between men and women?
>Do you know the exact protection percentage for every contraceptive and their pros and cons?
Can you tell at a glance how likely a partner is to have STDs?
>Do you know what marriage statistics support the fact marrying someone who's taken fewer dicks will make them 80% more likely to be loyal?
>Do you know that how likely a cheater is to cheat again is 90%?
?Do you know marriage statistics show you shouldn't marry someone if you've known them less than 2 years because that is how long it takes to know a person fully?

Just...no

>a vast number of things they will never teach you in high school sex ed
No thank you. I got better anatomy lessons from the internets. High school was pretty much good for very basic things like not catching diseases or getting a girl preggers.

You can't learn how to have a realationship at school. That's on-the-job learning no matter how many times you've done it, if ever. Yes, advice and tricks and tips are great, but you're going to get that anyway with or without school.

Why don't males and females teach each other to make love instead of raping/using each other like objects?

I am not a dildo and I've already been raped enough for 1 lifetime.

Attached: A4BF9878-51F9-4700-993D-08F47165B238.jpg (460x259, 59K)

I hate women

Why beat her when you could just tell her why you're breaking up with her and leave?

Slutty women

Not all females are sluts

Remember: all girls were once virgins just like all men were once boys.

Happened to me, can confirm

Sounds like you're very knowledgeable ahem

>t. Femanon boomer

So true!!!! I've been saying since day one!!!

Attached: She's right you know.gif (320x200, 1.45M)

>because there are nerve endings in that area which make defecation pleasureable
So this is the answer to when faggot gays say "If being gay is wrong why did God put a g-spot in a man's ass?"

>tfw same logic applies to chicks
Wife running out of excuses

Attached: gods_loophole.jpg (600x600, 85K)

Not necessarily. Not all guys are arranged internally to get a good prostate poke out of taking a shit. The sensation of stuff sliding out your asshole is a very different thing. Some guys apparently like that. I think it's disgusting.

But the g-spot they talk about is nailing the prostate the right way. And if you can figure out how to hit it right it's like a whole different world.

>You can end up with a dick bent in half if she doesn't know what she is doing.
Okay, you've just convinced me to never do that position again, all the other times I've done that it's been fine, but it's not worth the risk

Maybe I'd put more effort in to please you if you watched what you ate once in a while you fat fuck

maybe I should just kill myself so I know how to die

Attached: 1532870973167.jpg (700x888, 115K)

When A lot of girls ride, they just bounce up and down, that's pretty dangerous and doesn't even really feel good to either.
I think the best is when they grind back and forth

Nothing better than having my wife peg me until I'm dripping precum and she's leaving a wet spot on the floor and then flipping her over and fucking her ass until cum shoots out her nostrils

>this megincel doesn't bounce on his boy's dick

Attached: 1533090005189.jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

"Sciortino"

I've been noticing a lot of Italian names in subversive shit lately.

>I think the best is when they grind back and forth
That's how it's been in my experience, one perk of plowing sluts I guess they know how to safely fuck

You'll usually get fair warning that your dick isn't safe or to be trusted there first. But it's the kind of thing that can just happen out of nowhere for some stupid reason if you're both being careless, kind of like getting hit in the balls and remembering you hadn't screwed up like that since you were a lad.

the absolute state of western civilization

Her left eye is lazier than her logic.

Attached: wolf comic.png (1920x1080, 45K)

God imagine how many things you could fit in that gob

>xer ass

Attached: Feminist Dude.jpg (643x960, 90K)

Attached: 1532716696842.jpg (500x500, 86K)

Attached: yehaaa.png (190x255, 64K)

I don't like it either. They aren't so strong and even a small qt can kind of crush your pelvis uncomfortably.
There's lots of batter ways to spend your time.
I only let them do it like that if I've only just met them and want them to feel they've got some control so they aren't nervous.

for once (((they're))) right.
ever since I started shaving and doing anal play I've freed myself from the retraints of the lesser sex.
I'm now aware of what true brotherhood means, just as the Greeks did!

Attached: 1527833550570.jpg (2560x1440, 437K)

Nothing wrong with men taking a dildo, you are missing out by not having a prostrate orgasm.

Top freaking lel

Attached: 1531513952104.gif (500x281, 469K)

You don’t say

>batter
*better
Lol

>everyone who doesn't like what I like is a tranny

Attached: when-you-forget-your-retarded.jpg (720x505, 52K)

I don't necessarily like it because it's kinda uncomfortable and the power dynamics skeeve me out a little.
But my girl cums in literally like 30 seconds when she rides/grinds, so I don't mind it, and afterward I can do whatever to her

My gf pegged my ass and I loved it. You dont know what you're missing out on. You're the type of fag that thinks he's gay when you wash your asshole

BS. That muscle between my balls and my asshole, go there, leave my asshole alone bitch, it's staying in its cellophane wrapper.

That's a good in-between. You can do a lot with that alone, even if it's like tripple-wrapping your dick compared to hitting it the right way from behind.

Hello retard.

Stop projecting your obsession with fornication onto other members of this board. Nobody here is seeking a whore to marry just because the sex is good, Protip: it isn't, you're just a braindead nigger.

>my gf

Attached: IMG_5777.jpg (1064x1600, 368K)

More like she's trying to turn submissive men gay because she knows women hate them.

There's some truth to it. When my girlfriend and I took a break we both saw other men, afterward when we got back together she told me that I was still the best. She honestly couldn't tell if I got better or if every other man she fucked during our break was so terrible that it seemed that way.

Thats a faggot. Stop projecting faggot.

This.

Not everyone likes being fucked in the ass you closeted sodomite. Fuck off.

Stop being a faggot, user.

wat

Attached: bread.jpg (311x311, 14K)

Doesn't matter who bums you. Chick with a strap on Lucy, big Bubba, all the same end result.

>closeted sodomite
but I openly enjoy sodomy with my wife

The absolute state of western "men"

> guy fucking you equals girl fucking you
It's not the same.

This coming from a woman who most likely just lies there and acts like sex is something that is done to her.

>all these anal virgins who've never prostate orgasmed before
you literally cannot understand

Attached: 1528891259674.jpg (640x551, 178K)

I'm a big man with a big van. Want some candy?

>Anus = Vagina

Yay! Science!

That's when you know you're with the wrong girl. Find someone that enjoys being with you

I'm jelly of guys who can do that on the reg. Just too much work and gross to want to develop the skill even though it was definitely worth trying it out.

it would fill their asshole with fuel. It wouldn't ignite without oxygen. I spared you some embarrassment in the future.

Men are selfish lovers. I learned that.