War

Will we see a war in Europe or the USA in the next ten years?
20?
Between whom?
Why?
Who will win?

Attached: tumblr_n69qulGPZZ1tycoeso1_640.jpg (601x798, 59K)

>Will we see a war in Europe or the USA in the next ten years?
Yes in Ukraine now.

By 2050 I'd say Civil War could go down in France

>next ten years?
i divulge nothing.
you will never learn me.
sincerely,
war

Europe.

Attached: 181238.png (1440x1866, 1.1M)

yeah hopefully we leave the continent and Eurotards accidentally extinguish thenselves with another 30 years war

WW3 is obviously coming by the end of summer. You have to be beyond braindead not to see it.

Why?
Hello war. wHy not?
Fair but wait is Ukraine even Europe?
Assume I meant the EU.

>eurotards
t. non-white.

>the saudis are no longer bffs with Canada
>this somehow triggers WWIII.
Actually kind of makes sense.

There is already war. I was fighting 2months in Donetsk Republic two years ago. I think the next conflict will be in next 15years in western Europe when few groups will try to stop Islamization and total globalization of their countries, but they will fall due to small numbers of native people willingly die for their cause. Btw, I'm just waiting for the next conflict in South Africa I could move here for several months with friends.

I fear that you are right OP. It will either start as some sort of civil wars across western europe, maybe sone again at balkans or it will involve turkey and greece. I dont think that russia will be directly involved at the start. And jolly roger goes for china as they steadily but patiently figure out how much big middle finger they can show to everyone else in the seas around them

>I was fighting 2months in Donetsk Republic two years ago
Tell us more please

War in Europe absolutely, also we will see mass genocide by the Chinese government within the next 10 years. Probably 300+ million chinks will be eradicated when their economy goes tits up.

Yes
Yes
Between that slut’s lungs versus her nicotine addiction
Because she’s smoking
Us, because we can see her young babs.

>Canadian thinking hes better than Americans.
>pot posting about a black kettle
You should put the Macbook down, leaf.

Between whom? Do you mean civil war?

Why?

everyone against whites, the niggers win, we die out, gg no re

cool tumblr pic fag

War must break down in US soil in order to Israel get BTFO

>Muslim population will most likely surpass the 10% mark by 2025
>By 2050, most likely will be well over 25%
>Mostly concentrated in larger cities
>Muslim-born french citizens will have the identity card to pull in local elections
>More laws appealing to islamic-culture will pass or be proposed
>Said laws could well crash with european/christian core beliefs and french culture
>Not even including clashes between Muslims and non-muslim blacks, as they are not enemies

I don't know, you tell me

*as they are enemies

>Will we see a war in Europe or the USA in the next ten years?
DEFINITELY
>20?
5-10
>Between whom?
LEFTISTS AGAINST EVERYONE WHO ISNT
>Why?
THEY ARE PSYCHOPATHS
>Who will win?
NOONE

War has already started in Europe.

I think Siener van Rensburg might have been right. So civil wars in England and France within a few years time. Race War in South Africa, and World War III shortly after. Russia on one side, the US and Germany on the other.

*let me revise my last answer
>Who will win?
THE ELITE. LEFTIST - THE ELITE'S USEFULL IDIOT FOOTSOLDIERS - WORK TO GET THEM THAT WIN.

tHERE WILL onlyBE PEACE ON EARTH, WHEN EACH AND EVERY SINGLE LEFTIST IS ANNIHILATED. The disease of leftism must finally be cured - and there is no other way than by force.

Attached: COMMUNISTS - the sect 34665.png (753x899, 582K)

The situation here is getting worse.
The king lost control of his realm.
The orcs are leaving nothing but burning villages behind. They are laying siege to the capital.
I heard them say the king is dead, but I refuse to believe that.

Attached: descărcare.jpg (159x318, 8K)

Belgium, the UK, Sweden, France, and Germany will either fall without resistance or be engulfed in civil war, with the former being most likely.

Italy, Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, Finland and most of Eastern Europe will survive.

The Jew is preparing their final moves.

Currently tens of thousands of fighting age African men are being spread around Europe at strategic choke points (hence why you get asylum centres in random villages) 40,000 a month.

This in combination with traitors and 2nd and 3rd gen brown settlers they will begin their final slaughter.

Soon, Europe will be ours.

What are we rolling? Rolling for a nuke on American soil in the next 9 years for the keks

No, we're sliding..

did you find any shots of her tits?

I'm genuinely curious actually.

no fuk dat bitch she wasting good weed, not inhaling

I would say that the US will slowly and painfully morph into a Brazil 2.0 while
W. Europe will implode. Expect Yugoslavia-like wars in France, West Germany and parts of England while the rest of Europe is either in shambles or under authoritarian rule so order and law could be kept in place. Russia will def take advantage of this.
Pic not related.

Attached: 1529789142395.jpg (3456x5184, 3.95M)

God damn she would get it

Yeah she looks nice. Tho I cant find the source anywhere and thats driving me crazy. There must be a set or something.

Russia will save us

this