Well boys?

How do you guys respond?

Attached: capture_tsuyu_meme_pol_0003.png (473x486, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hello_kero
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=&sa.x=48&sa.y=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im a muslim alt-right!

Now watch as angry White Christians start crying "WeStBoRo NeVeR bOmBeD AnYoNe"

Name one person the Westboro Baptist Church has murdered

kkk is democrats and democracy is atheist in nature.
westboro baptist is cia and we have antidisestablishmentarianism.

anything else?

SAGE since there is no such thing as Christian terrorists groups and you're a kike faggot no go back to sucking your own little dick you pathetic faggot

I'm a Muslim, you will still be slaughtered.

>shooter
>fbi infiltrated white supremacist cucks and fag hating church that sues anyone who touches them

This is old bait. But it simply bothers me that anyone could even make the OPs association.

Name one Christian terrorist in the past 20 years

Actually the KKK was the democrats doing. I wouldn't call them Cristian as burning a cross is like burning a flag. It shows the hatred you have for that thing.

My sides.

the difference is that the latter is not diametrically opposed to our interests

I would never criticize Islam, I don't eat pork and I too want to marry 3 wives.
Islam is the last bastion of morals in the modern world.
also they stone gays lmao

Attached: memed852.png (1920x1080, 368K)

Number of christian terrorist incidents in the last 30 years: like 5

Number of Islamic terrorist incidents in the last month: like 50

Attached: 1408031384894.jpg (244x250, 6K)

Attached: 559E0C33-64A0-4932-9BC9-070F819BB9E7.png (1111x693, 370K)

How many people did the KKK kill?

How many people did WBC kill?

All religion is cancer

>unironically watching this shit anime, and then using it for a meme
off urself buddy

>Now watch as angry White Christians start crying "WeStBoRo NeVeR bOmBeD AnYoNe"

Westboro never bombed anyone. This is a fact, which you're trying to wave away in advance because it destroys your whole "argument"

Westboro is likely a plant anyway, Fred Phelps was a civil rights campaigner and Democrat for decades. He even won an NAACP award ffs

Maybe because the Quran, the holy book of Islam, calls for the beheading of non-believers while the Bible doesn't?

The KKK, which is riddled with feds in any case, is only kept alive as a bogeyman with which to scare gullible liberals into accepting racially destructive policies

The KKK killed zero people, Because blacks aren't people.
WBC too has killed zero people, Because gays aren't people.

I respond with an actual good girl from that series.

Attached: 32aeff45a608f1a9f9cb6fb0ab308a3c.jpg (550x942, 73K)

>open non-question
>filename
>flag
:thinking:

>muh kkk

"Neither are terrorist organisations"

hey, (you)
fuck off

We need more Christian terrorists.

oh look its the shit anime poster

Attached: 1533332355260.png (1128x1002, 105K)

Q predicted this

Fuck both Islam AND christianity they're both talmudic garbage, paganism is the way to go

the Westboro Baptist church has committed zero terrorism. More nigs are killed every 6 months in chicago than the KKK lynched in a century. Compare their kill count with Islamic terrorism. Please tell me the last time the Klan killed anyone?

Attached: 9DBF2291-3AA5-48CF-94B0-B7AD715FF254.jpg (960x960, 131K)

Simple meme flag :
Isis is guys following the quran. Litteraly.
The kkk is against the bible. Thats why the bible is shit for submissive faggots btw.
There is one belief. Evolution. And according to that belief, you get rid of other species. Christcucks and traitors first.

blatant bait with a non argument. 2 posts by this id. bye

my feelings :(

Lowest possible energy. No points. 5/5 Jebs.

Attached: Islam 01.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: Islam 02.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

KKK doesn't exist anymore, Westboro is one small group of about 30 nutters, and most notably, neither shoot shit up...
Sand niggers shoot shit up...

maybe look into where burning crosses comes from and what it means, dummy

What do Christian's have to do with an FBI Honeypot and a "civil rights" scammer?

BEGON KIKE!

Attached: IMG_-ys33sz.jpg (210x210, 19K)

It's a Scottish thing

How frequently are muslims killing and/or raping people compared to WBC and the KKK?

fuck off towelheads

Just to drop a redpill on WBC, they bait for civil rights cases because most of the family are attorneys. If you represent a civil rights case you get an automatic fee from the fed and they always represent themselves, they don't even have to win

SAGE if you see this anime poster.

I saw your Twitter last night.

twitter.com/hello_kero

Attached: Hero Academia leftist shill.png (1111x693, 323K)

I don't hate Muslims purely because of a few terrorists, although that certainly doesn't help their case

I hate them because of their higher crime rates, fucked up religion, and general smelliness and ugliness

25% of Muslims think blowing themselves up is justified, for Christians the percentage is 0%

Maybe go and ask alt right, Jow Forums is not their spokesman

Attached: spart.png (700x908, 466K)

>be muslim
>1% of total american population
>commits more than 80% of terrorist attacks

>be christian
>be religion of the majority
>more then 100 million identifying as christian
>commit

>You aren't allowed to criticize Islam with out arbitrarily throwing in a "but Christianity was worse" at the end

Go to hell.

Attached: 1528160410590.jpg (600x532, 40K)

Yes. The 14 people killed by Christians in abortion clinics is comparable to the millions killed by Islam.

/pol shits on the FBI all the time though.

Attached: 1496636615546.jpg (500x445, 76K)

>0.0000000000001 % is the same as 25 %

o sweetie

Which one of those are catholic?

Kind of funny you thought about what you said and had post again to try and get in front of the obvious.

This...

Attached: westboro.jpg (3493x2847, 1.23M)

is not the same as this.

Attached: bataclan-massacre.jpg (758x426, 44K)

with this because you argument's retarded and even if I did properly address it you wouldn't respond anyway because you're too busy giggling like a brainlet "pretending" you're retarded
Trolling them Jow Forumskeks epic style with retarded arguments and file names

Attached: 1522733551919.png (777x524, 33K)

I would fuck this frog..

The Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK were never so bad that swathes of people felt the need to flee the country.

When was the last time the KKK or Westboro killed anyone?

start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=&sa.x=48&sa.y=7
>SEARCH RESULTS: 181691 INCIDENTS
>Christianity: 1k+ incidents
>Other: 800
>Islam-related: 179,000+

Attached: 1300294612421.jpg (322x232, 19K)

how many people have the Westboro Baptist Church killed? that would be zero. saying mean things isn't the same as killing people.

the KKK?? is it the 1960s?? the KKK hasn't been relevant in anyway since the govt completely smashed them. it's a meme the media uses to scare the darkies but that's about it. radical Muslims have killed thousands and the two groups you have named have said bad things. if you think saying mean things is the same as killing people please just neck yourself

Everyone needs to fucking bookmark this site. It tracks all terrorist attacks in the world since 1970 including perpetrator groups, deaths, etc.

Attached: 1342625880953.jpg (649x638, 49K)

I started making something for these types of threads, but never got around to finishing it.

Attached: ochako gasses the jews.png (1000x1500, 955K)

WOMP WOMP.
DON'T CARE.
WE WIN.
YOU LOSE.

To criticize Islam still carries a stigma to it compared to critique towards christian groups

KKK doesn't openly lynch niggers anymore and the westboro baptist church are just a bunch of annoying people. Islam has always had people suiciding themselves into the enemy only now it is worse because of explosives

I don't have a problem with either the kkk or Westburo church.
> faggy avatar from le current anime
You fucking fags really need to coordinate some variety.

its hip and trendy to attack christians.

It's really telling when you see how natural anti abortion protest people look. While some of them might be dumb backwards hicks. They at least have some form of decency when out and about. Vs the feral progressives that need everything sexualized.

Westboro Baptist Church is not a terrorist group

kkk= fringe group with low membership.

westboro = 9 members last i heard... they're all related.

Neither are a threat to our country or any foreign country. Radical Islam poses a threat to every nation that it exists in.

Antifa is an actual threat here in america.

also back in the day when the kkk killed someone, the "victim" was usually some rapist nigger.

False equivalency. Christian terror is effectively nonexistent. A single church protesting funerals does not equivocate to trucks of peace and suicide bombings. It's not close. You're dishonest.

IRL: KKK was a terrorist demonRAT group like those fascist antifa is. WBC are misguided but I support their right to free speech and I will pray for them.
Online: KKK was based, necessary and kept dindus in check. Westboro Baptist Church is speaking the truth: "God does hate fags, jews, and those who willingly kill brown people to protect Israel deserve to die."

Antifa are*

Reminder to frogfags your waifu would look like this irl

Attached: Tsuyu.png (610x613, 672K)

Neither Westbro nor the Kkk are currently killing anyone dipshit.

Fags feelings

WBC are kikes making a living by provoking people into attacking them and suing the shit out of them, and the KKK is almost entirely undercover feds

The only time a fag has feelings is when it doesn't get attention for being a fag, and when it does get attention for outfagging all the other fags.