Germanics are the most powerful race in the world

Germanics are the most powerful race in the world

Celtics ruled once half of europe but nowadays they barely rule one single country
Slavs made huge land gains but never did anything with it, they're poor filthy shits and they will never be successful
Romanics outside of the roman empire and raping many many brown indians made never anything significant.... they became pretty lazy desu
Germanics colonised huge areas of the world and still life there today in majority because we killed the natives instead of just raping them. Germanic nations are by far the best in living standards and germanics are the leading roles in everything thinkable.
A germanic is working right now on colonising the mars while the lazy spaniards still sits on his smelly ass and the slav still laying drunk in the street

Attached: IMG_20180807_001522.jpg (1920x1920, 1.62M)

True. So based and redpilled.

Based as fuck 10/10 fit Germanics detected.
My crimson chin jaw almost bumped against the display while reading this.
protip: 3 aryan concubines are hanging from my lags and on my chin at this very moment.

>unions

Get my country out of that idiotic union with that idiotic flag. If my country is getting in a Union it'll either be with the states we already have or with Canada, Britain, Australia, and New Zealand and no one else.

Attached: 9X1BXAp.jpg (1033x805, 146K)

We're part of the Anglosphere whether you like it or not. Now give us free money for the IRA, goy.

>Celtic Kingdom should include Brittany, Wales, Scotland, Isle of Man and Cornwall too but it doesn't

REEEEEEEEEEEEE ANGLOS

Attached: 1531043306969.png (491x297, 401K)

Low energy cuck spotted

Whatever you say Cheng Muhammad

The germanic anglo rules them and their celtic heritage is fading away more and more until they will be totally germanised

The only contribution Germanics made to society before the 19th century is Viking nigger raids and the Visigoths destroying the Roman Empire.

A Empire is not a Union

Yeah it's bollox but sure what can ye do aye

Attached: mcgregormogg.png (1185x718, 1.25M)

>baltics not being germanized
shiggy

>america
>germanic

Attached: 1516406691319.png (500x913, 270K)

this is the worst map I have ever seen. Why the fuck are the Czechs, who were once part of the HRE, not in your autistic mega Germany?

Founded by anglos and anglos are still the biggest group and second biggest are germans so howbis it not germanic?

I wish I was germanic but I'll always be a 5'9'', brown eyed italian subhuman instead.

that's true but you also have the ability to be completely disconnected from common sense, which makes you very dangerous to yourself and those around you

stay strong hans

You should know that germanic does not equal german....and czechs speak slav and are only half german at best

Quantity over purity my friend, just because you have a lot of whites doesn't mean you have a small amount of blacks, Asians, Mediterraneans, etc. Also, race mixing, like, a lot of it.

Attached: o.jpg (184x184, 12K)

fixed

Attached: fixed.png (1920x1920, 3.28M)

What are the british, dutch, viking empires...?

Attached: 1518017604675.jpg (1120x2500, 1.65M)

>giving the germans and slavs rightful roman clay

there's gonna be trouble, friendo.

>Northern Ireland
I see what you did there.

>Romanics outside of the roman empire and raping many many brown indians made never anything significant.... they became pretty lazy desu

ROTFL
i donĀ“t wanna get into these d&c kike threads, but France, Spain, Portugal, Italy only those 4 countries together, historically (empires, culture, civilization etc) are milles ahead of any others, the only that could reach close Britain and Greece. For example Russia and Germany is much more recent.

STILL RELIES ON EXPLOITATION OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES' ENFORCED SLAVE LABOR AND UTTER PILLAGING OF IT'S NATURAL RESOURCES!

Always has and always will, to maintain it's "first world" way of life and convenience.

All those species you mentioned actually belong to the same Indo-European subspecies of Human that each branched out from ancient Russia to found their own cultures.

>ancient Russia

this is as retarded as saying "ancient united states"

Germanics, Celtics and Slavs all and the same ancestors
North/central swedes got most of the steppe admixture

This map is retarded.
>Why is Greece not with Rome?
>why is Celtic Scotland and Wales part of the Germanic empire
>Why is Constantinople, Anatolia, and the Eastern Mediterranean coast still unteclaimed
>why is South Africa not controlled by the Germanic Empire
If you're going to do an "ideal world" map at least put some thought into it. If we're imagining a world in which these massive superstates can exist, then nothing I said was unreasonable
>poc unrelated

Attached: Gw16SJT.jpg (1024x681, 153K)

Greece is hellenic not romanic
UK rules.. they're not free countries
South africa is ruled by niggers
This is not a we wuz map but instead putting together the actual majority groups in those countries

Rome should have all of Latin America

For that matter, wtf is up with the Baltic states and Finland? Would it be too hard to give them some shit of their own. Balts are based and a Baltic union is an order of magnitude more feasible than a pan slavic one.

As for Finland...union with Hungary maybe? They dont have any other relatives in europe

> he thinks we can't get to post scarcity in the next 100 years
>mfw

Attached: 1533261134055.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Scotland has always been germanic

Scotland is Germanic except for the highland part
Celtic Scotland and Northern Ireland are a meme

>you will always be a slavshit

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 35K)

Greece was a part of Rome longer than fucking Rome was a part of Rome. They were a part of Rome so long they developed Stockholm syndrome and kept being Roman when the "actual" Romans became Italian.
>This is not a we wuz map but instead putting together the actual majority groups in those countries
Except for Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales right?

The map could be good with some work, but as it stands there are too many glaring holes

Attached: Ax00617.jpg (1500x747, 215K)

I liked your post user, even though other people don't

Correction, West-Germanics*. Central G*rmanics have only destroyed Europe.

It's got potential but vast parts fo the world are just left blank and unaccounted for. even Europe has some blank space in it.

Yeah. Rome should control Latin America, and it should be united with the Greeks.
But not all of the world will be apart of one of these 4 empires

NI scottland and wales belongs to what country? Yeah the UK where germanics are by far the biggest class
Greece is simply not romanic or else we could include all of north africa too because they were romans for a long time too

Attached: distribution-of-ethnicities-in-europe-comprehensive-map-and-ethnic-map-of-europe(2).jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

The only nationalities that have reached space are the Anglos and Slavs. Germanics are third world shitters.

Literally defeats the point of modern nation states. Do you even understand the reasoning behind them?

(Anglos are Germanic)

What race are anglos? Hahaha also we gave the world rocket tech in the first place....salty mutt

Attached: IMG_20180724_195058.png (1013x1279, 1.02M)

nation states, like democracies, are retarded and should be destroyed

Enjoy your collapsing empire

Anglos are only distantly related to Germanics at this point. The Anglo bloodline is refined and superior. Also who gives a shit who built the first rocket. 3rd graders can build rockets. Where is Germany's space station?

Germanics have 3 different categories.
Norse, Deutschers and Anglos.

Why would you group the Africa tier Norse people and autistic, irrelevant Germans in with superior space-faring Anglos?

Anglos have been separate from the rest of the Germanic's for like a single millennium that's not really enough time to be a totally separate race. I guess you could argue that the celtic admixture did something.

Why so butthurt?

Attached: 1533080536104.jpg (489x764, 83K)

I'm not. Just no one besides you autists thinks Germans (or Scandinavians LMAO who are literally worthless) have anywhere near the amount of merit that Anglos do.

We're very similar peoples.

The only reason they didn't flourish the way we Anglos did is because geography and politics effectively isolated them from the world stage.

Attached: 1510157572013.jpg (950x500, 56K)

Possibly. I actually like Germans but don't claim you're superior just because you claim all Anglo accomplishments as your own.

>Germanics
>Germans
Do you see the fucking difference? Do you think Romanians and Frenchmen are all the same exact ethnicity?

Not really

Attached: IMG_20180807_033132.png (477x1803, 362K)

Yes, I'm saying Germans shouldn't feel superior just because they're "Germanics" when they're nothing like Anglos.

Scotland plus Ireland are viking rapebabies

We had europe as our playground so there was no need for anything significant outside

Attached: wwi-medieval-german-colonies.jpg (1166x979, 209K)

They all are

Attached: 1564px-Viking_Expansion.svg.png (1564x1024, 432K)

>We had europe as our playground
You were the autistic kid who did not play nice and had to regularly be restrained by the retard wranglers.

Attached: 1531524998849.png (1232x2974, 203K)

Yeah that's your brain on
>american education.

Attached: 1533568986510.jpg (3860x1440, 1.09M)

god i wish that were me