This book will come true

everyone talks about george orwell's "1984" coming true but i think very soon ray bradbury's "fahrenheit 451" will come true. tl;dr for those who havent read it - it is about a "fireman" who is paid by the govt to burn books. books are illegal but traded on the black market and kept in secret collections. when they are found, the "firemen" destroy them

i was thinking about the ukraine conflict and the way (((media))) is basically trying to re-write the history of the region to justify the western political position on ukraine. if all knowledge was digital they could just change it "1984" style and inconvenient facts would disappear down the memory hole. what prevents this is books, because paper and ink cannot be changed

i think within our lifetime we will see efforts begin to destroy books. doing so will make knowledge controllable the same way switching from paper to digital currency makes money controllable

Attached: 2018-08-06-17-24-52-.jpg (181x278, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magnus-hirschfeld.de/ausstellungen/institute/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didnt read but i hope i get reincarnated into michael b jordan so i can have a BBC in this dystopia

>"1984" coming true

we are already in the middle of it.

No. Brave New World will come true.

It's odd that only fags and communist libtards talk about this book and none of them even get it.

You have a BBC already, check your asshole.

F451 is entirely the truest dystopian novel. A futuristic megalopolis with mezmorizing TV screens on every wall for endless instant gratification, the strong hand of the law to suppress badthought, and the elimination of "bad ideas".

It already is true, book printers won’t print anything inappropriate, book sellers won’t sell it, any books outlawed will be confiscated and burned. Sure there are no fire trucks but the limitation on thought is there

oh shit lmao thnx user

>if all knowledge was digital they could just change it "1984" style and inconvenient facts would disappear down the memory hole

Implying they are not already doing that.

My theory about the Mandela Effect is that this is (((them))) testing how well they can change history without risking an uprising.

not until we perfect artifical wombs. but i agree you can see it starting to come true with the destruction of marriage and how promiscuous society is getting. *zip zip!*

What you describe is already happening. Something happened to the timeline in the 2008.

You forgot to change your meme flag buddy.

>none of them even get it
It's the same as with instruction manuals... "read & UNDERSTAND before use"
Most haven't read and most who did can't confess to them selves that they did not understand.

Also predicted television shows of the "Cops" genre. Been about 40 years since I read the book. Need to revisit it.

You also may want to check your head, sounds like your mind is full of them.

This

Store-bought Bradbury casually omitting the only books burned by the Nazis were the pro-trans and anti-family degeneracy volumes published by this German jew right here:

magnus-hirschfeld.de/ausstellungen/institute/

And for doing the same shit you see in pic related plus more. No other books were burned. So self-censoring, history omitting, white genocide publishing Ray Bradberg can burn in hell and so can that book of jew lies.

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Sounds like modern Chinese cities.

They are not going to burn the books, retard. They're going to deplatform the authors and edit their wikipedia pages to say they were alt-right conspiracy theorists.

People are rational. They take the easier option, which is 1984 without the forever war and gestapo. The people will police themselves with a little prodding.

Decentralization of the Internet is key to preventing this.

All the same, every one of you should horde mountains of paper concerning history, weapons autism, etc. Basically anything that should survive like Canticle for Leibowitz.

if anyone replies to me your daughter becomes bbc slave
also white genocide isnt real

Don't they drop the bomb at the end of this one?

The DOG scares the crap outa me.
You know it's coming too...

I love that book but I feel that the outcome is way too radical for it to come true

I read F451 and Catch-22 for book report assignments. My 5th grade teacher kept a close eye on me.

This, I actually have friends who said that they think that world sounds great

>which is 1984 without the forever war and gestapo. The people will police themselves with a little prodding
There are constant wars though, and 84 kinda contains that DDR style self-policing. STASI is better example than Gestapo anyways.

Check out how bug eyed and genetically wrecked the kid is. There is no way on earth this fucker was not and is not a jew. No other race, niggers included, can turn out looking ilke this and degenerate wanting a Frankenpussy straight out of the pram.
End of all jews when

Attached: happy-merchant.gif (600x694, 10K)

>kept a close eye on me
Lol. How did he punish an unwanted thought?

It's not the gay Mandela effect, changing it to stain from stein wouldn't do shit to help (((them))). It's the ending of mgs2.

In this one, America had started and won two nuclear wars from the beginning of the novel, and the country was in constant was throughout the book.
The people just didn't give a fuck anymore, they were too into their reality TV shows, etc

Attached: jswxMum.jpg (800x1000, 234K)

It's already true. Nobody now wants to touch a book more deep than a half full glass of water.

Look at Jow Forums

I believe this has already started happening by allowing many books to just disappear from print.
if they dont print new ones they slowly fade into obscurity.
thats why im hoarding old text, thank god my great grandmother was a school teacher in the late 1800’s.
Ive got most everything she used.

>any year
>being this retarded
ray bradbury wasnt jewish, faggot. he was an english/swedish mix. his family history goes all the way back to colonial america

Didn't they burn books in 1984 also?

Bullshit. It was extremely unrealistic. If anything they'll just say all the classics are rayciss or problematic or some shit and try to bawwwwb& them, which won't work.
Not that they have to ban books, since no one reads anyway. Maybe if we put it as a twitter feed.

In the future they'll just corrupt the file and instead of the works of Shakespeare you'll have a corrupted gif of Kenneth Branagh.

Attached: Have+another+broken+gif+this+is+not+an+effect+the_24fd18_4580013.gif (500x300, 479K)

And no, they won't "burn books", the just need to dominate and control the flow of communication. This means controlling TV, radio, and the internet via AI and paid moderators. They are already doing this BTW. It's outrageous but nobody gives a fuck because people in general are dumb shits.

You are right; it would do nothing to benefit them. But when you create a knew tech you test it first. If you wanted to change all the historical information on teh internet about something and you had a new tech to do it you wouldn't go straight to WWII or the constitution.

You would test it on something inconsequential first and look for the reactions.

If you only change the wikipedia article then there are other sources to refute it. sure it is a start, but only if you destroy all the paper encyclopedias first, and all the sources.

Well then it is better to test your new tech on something small, something inconsequential, like the fucking berenstein bears.

They'll make it an environmental issue.

"Hand in your old books to be recycled and turned into rich, healthy fertilizer. With your help, we can undo the errors of our ancestors. Let knowledge grow back into trees."

I feel sick...

GAAAAAAAAAH!!

by the way you can pick up lots of great books for cheap. Just saw a guy on craigslist selling complete works of Shakespeare for 10 bucks. You can also find based pre-kike era textbooks for 1/10 the price of new ones.

Montag's wife is a terrifyingly accurate prediction of modern day women.

Attached: farenheit 451.jpg (1280x800, 187K)

oh and don't forget pic related. bradbury went on to call it the preface of f451

Attached: the pedestrian.jpg (1024x768, 55K)

Good insight user.
We see this already with wiki editing.

You're not wrong about it coming true, but not the parts you talked about.

The book is about the dumbing down of society, to the point where people don't want to spread ideas anymore. They want knowledge condensed to memes till there is no knowledge anymore, so they can appear educated. They don't want to be offended so the people call for the end of offensive speech.

Read Beatty's speech in the middle of the book.

Fuck these reddit tier books the turner diaries is coming true

Attached: IMG_0578.jpg (910x556, 153K)

>i think within our lifetime we will see efforts begin to destroy books.
Do you even history bro?

You haven't even read it, you read the description on the back, you dumb shit.
The entire point of F451 is what the chief fireman says: their society got to the point where they don't even NEED to burn the books anymore, because nobody reads them anyway. The books were all replaced by Bradbury's very prescient version of reality tv, where a personalized fake family communicates directly with the viewer and pretends to care about them. Paying attention to that kind of manipulation in media is very eye-opening. Their society sees books and knowledge of any kind as outdated nerd shit, which should sound awfully familiar.
The book was never really about government suppression or rewriting history, it was about willful ignorance and apathy making people entertainment-obsessed slugs that will allow anything to happen as long as it doesn't interrupt their banal lives. You perpetuate the exact type of thing Bradbury was warning against with awful posts like this.

Brave new world already came true

Q predicted this

and this

Attached: 55H4VL0092.png (653x840, 1.32M)

because it is great

its already happening people sit in their homes and watch their screens and the political elite censor dissent the best part is my flaming liberal teacher made me read this book in school when bush was President because he was "an evil conservative" and now those people are advocating for censorship

This book honestly sucks then again I was never a fan of fiction.

And yes motherfucker I know books get banned all the the time: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and To Kill a Mockingbird are both boring as fuck hamfisted MUH EQUALITY drivel glad to see it forbidden from curriculum

can't wait till the elites start having 6' 5" 180 iq children.

Apparently almost the end. All we lack is the reintroduction of gulags for the ones with inconvenient thoughts

Bongistan would like to have a word.

maybe compared to your disease-filled shithole

Is this actually worthy of reading?

DESU tkamb was the worst book I’ve ever read. The whole story can be condensed o a page, and the only thing that makes it a “classic” or “though provoking” is that it is an inter racial love story, oh and a black guy got shot. So of course it’s hailed as one of the best books of all time.