So how many of you are actually involved in politics of their respective countries?

So how many of you are actually involved in politics of their respective countries?
You are not really fighting anything or making a change by shitposting on mongoloid forum.

Attached: 1520080870450.jpg (2261x2617, 609K)

>not really fighting anything or making a change by shitposting
donald trump says otherwise.
we
run
politics.

I think of sites like Jow Forums and to a lesser extent reddit and facebook as research. You can get a good sense of where the limits of politics are in different geographic areas. If you want the public to support you in politics, so you can actually accomplish something, you have to say and do the right things. Today people want extremes, which mean people are going to cross the line. Those that can be extreme left or right without crossing the line will win. It’s ultimatly a race to the bottom, which is a good thing for the future.

We are Russian bots desu senpai

Why is her one toe crooked lmao?!?!

Shut the fuck up you leaf nigger

Nigger her feet look like your face.

Do you have a licence for hurting my feeling

I do more by raising a good middle class family, going to work every day, getting Jow Forums, saving money in many different forms, staying informed and staying out of trouble than being a county rep or a state rep. Government officials do more harm than good, so why would I want to join that shit show. It's my job to make sure me and mine are taken care of. Fuck the government.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 8K)

You mean like "grassroots" politics?

You know that before WW II entire populations were members of political parties? You are pretty much a jewish puppet by refusing to participate in your countrys governance.

I volunteered for the Trump campaign. I was sent to the inauguration for all my efforts.

need to suck on those toes

Couldn’t care less about politics desu senpai. I’m just here to watch the shitshow, make fun of leftists, and shitpost.
IRL I have a good job and am buying a house soon. Everything’s fine.

You mean Netanyahu? Good job on that.

I am a member of a party.
I do participate by voting.
Anything beyond voting is pointless
Calling your senator is pointless
Their minds are made up long before I call them and whine.
They serve the Jew once in office.
I don't serve the Jew.

Crooked? There is completely missing off this knuckle dragger.

Attached: 4toes.png (1135x685, 1.04M)

I work for the Texas government if that counts

>being a footfag
>being a blind footfag
Disgusting.

I'm happy with the current direction of things so I will let it slide

>So how many of you are actually involved in politics of their respective countries?

What da fuck is wrong with her toes?!?

>Crooked? There is completely missing off this knuckle dragger.
Awww fuck.... Beat me to it.