Manafort case just collapsed for Mueller

Gates was given immunity to testify against Manafort and instead testified that Manafort didn't know about anything he was doing
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1026575243807256576
It's literally over

Attached: Mueller = Clown.png (585x290, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-manafort/star-witness-gates-testifies-he-committed-crimes-with-manafort-idUSKBN1KR113
bloombergquint.com/politics/2018/08/06/mueller-secures-firewall-counsel-over-evidence-in-russia-case
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/08/06/another-example-criminal-prosecution-of-the-special-agent-was-declined-now-whats-for-lunch/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/06/rick-gates-testifies-committed-crimes-while-working-for-paul-manafort.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Implying they don't have an endless string of more bullshit excuses waiting in the wings

uh ohhh spaghetti o's

I bet Judge Ellis is really itching to take his gavel to Mueller's face for wasting everyone's time and money like this.

This is just Manafort's first trial isn't it? You guys are stupid if you think Manafort and Mueller were gonna take down Trump.

TRUMP USED MANAFORT AS A WAY FOR MUELLER TO EXPAND THE SCOPE BEYOND ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE.

Attached: 1520365060572.jpg (2809x2952, 2.54M)

this isnt what other outlets are reporting

for the entirety of Trump's two terms, and then for some time after

If it turns out Manafort was innocent all along, he'll have spent months in solitary confinement for absolutely nothing.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-manafort/star-witness-gates-testifies-he-committed-crimes-with-manafort-idUSKBN1KR113

Gates and some other woman were given immunity (free passes) to get up on the stand and bury Manafort, which they did. Gates also testified to stealing millions from Manafort and committing other crimes he didn't know about. But if you read the Reuters article, he specifically says that he broke the law at the direction of Manafort; hiding political consultancy money in off-shore accounts.

Manafort is going to jail for this 100%. and he should, he's a scumbag. but Gates and others getting a pass is pretty disturbing.

It's not, but that does help the defense.

I should add that the Reuters article does an amazing job at twisting everything they can to direct it back to Russia and Trump. You have to give them credit for running interference for Mueller.

haha no wonder Gates didn't want to testify
also...Manafort got these charges tossed out like 8 years ago (by Rod "the bod" rosenstein) because they knew they couldn't win the case

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Gates has repeatedly said that he committed the majority of his crimes at Manafort’s direction

Mueller was never good at his job (see Hell's Angels case) but he is good at harassing people

din't forget diesel therapy as well

I bet Manafort disagrees!!!

and this affects Trump how?

>two scoops
>two terms
>two womps

Damn then it must suck he changed his whole story on the stand and now him AND manafort will both skate. Bangup job Muellertards

That's typically not how immunity works

You are given immunity to testify on behalf of the prosecution if you confess to an unknown crime that was never mentioned in preparing the deal the immunity deal is null and void and you are typically subject to prosecution

>get an immunity pass
>go up and admit guilt in front of everyone

lmao

He would though.

He didn't change his story on the stand.

Attached: A6F22CB8-64DD-43D3-8FB6-23A49A9CFA7E.jpg (1024x1014, 147K)

BREAKING: Judge Allows Mueller To Thwart Constitution
bloombergquint.com/politics/2018/08/06/mueller-secures-firewall-counsel-over-evidence-in-russia-case
Judge blocks Pre-trial Discovery in “Muh Russiaz Haxxorz” Case.

There is a loophole. They ask you to tell the truth in exchange for giving you immunity. It is strictly illegal to promise immunity in exchange for perjured testimony. This could easily result in the prosecutor (mule face) being prosecuted.

>instead testified that Manafort didn't know about anything he was doing

WRONG

Gates actually testified that he help Manafort commit crimes (on Manafort's orders) and then stole from Manafort's account.

MANAFORT IS A CRIMINAL AND A KEK

I will die laughing if this is true. Liberals have been drumming up this case for months, it will be so awkward when they suddenly stop talking about it.

This is honestly getting annoying how fucking long it's going on.

You don't have a window into the courtroom outside of what various news sources claim is happening. If you want to believe some literally who tier twitterer over every other headline, be my guest. You can believe in QAnon too, or just close your eyes and wish that the court case didn't even exist.

>Damn then it must suck he changed his whole story on the stand and now him AND manafort will both skate.

Are you really this stupid? Gates didn't change his story at all. Gates implicated Manafort in ALL the criminal activity -- direct evidence that will lead to a conviction.

That Gates then went on to steal from Manafort is irrelevant. Just a crook stealing stolen money from another crook.

Manafort is FUCKED.

literally saged and hidden

>This is honestly getting annoying how fucking long it's going on.

>6 days into the trial
How's the ADD, fag?

Jeff Sessions is a COWARD AND A MENACE. This is the Jeff Sessions DOJ:
> take bribes from a criminal
> lie to the local police about it
> lie to the state police about it
> lie to the IG about it.
>NO PROBLEM!
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/08/06/another-example-criminal-prosecution-of-the-special-agent-was-declined-now-whats-for-lunch/

Attached: 432C6488-5547-4679-B287-4EF97289D1A9.jpg (2667x2362, 1.14M)

who should i believe? the man who admits to embezzling money or the guy who said he's innocent?
WHO???!!!!

>degenerate criminal who steals and lies and takes sweetheart deep state special immunity deal
>a credible witness
Wow.

Attached: ED0E54FD-C89A-4D0A-A011-B7026C6246BE.jpg (993x2487, 499K)

Yeah and he also said he and Manafort conspired to commit bank and tax fraud. Did you miss that part?

foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/06/rick-gates-testifies-committed-crimes-while-working-for-paul-manafort.html

This.

Attached: C8556C73-4939-4E33-AD0F-B4860C87373C.jpg (2896x1679, 731K)

If Manafort is saying "We are both innocent" and Gates is saying "I know am guilty, and Manafort is also guilty," then it's pretty clear that Manafort is lying, at least about Gates. Therefore Manafort is a liar, and why should you believe a liar about his own guilt?

Fake news

why would Manafort say Gates is innocent of embezzling money from him??? Pretty nice but Gates already admitted it

>Manafort claims Gates is innocent
You just invented bullshit and casually skipped over 50 salient points

Attached: B4AA7339-06B3-4253-B1A3-6FDF229FFE0A.jpg (1860x2896, 972K)

Have they submitted any evidence to back up their claim? Kinda hard to trust a guy who stole a shitload of money and got a plea deal for it...

Here come the SHARIABLUE transexual brigades

Attached: 0D75309B-791F-4C87-B129-3F703BC962B0.jpg (1200x258, 103K)

No it isnt you retard

Ok so you agree that Manafort saying "We are both innocent" is a pretty weak defense. That's the defense that he attempted to use up until today. Gates said that he embezzled money from the corporation without Manafort's knowledge AND that he commited tax fraud WITH his knowledge

>mentions Trump for no reason
Talk about deranged

Tits of truth /thread

Attached: 08.jpg (600x650, 94K)

>"I had hoped and expected my business colleague would have had the strength to continue the battle to prove our innocence. For reasons yet to surface he chose to do otherwise. This does not alter my commitment to defend myself against the untrue piled up charges contained in the indictments against me"
What is hard about this? Manafort lost the classic prisoner's dilemma

The Mueller investigation

it comes and goes, but you know exactly what I'm talking about you cock sucking faggot

You're having a tough time understanding Manafort's trial outside of Mueller's investigation at large. What am I supposed to learn from your nonsensical imgs?

>but her emails!

How convenient for Gates and Mueller.

Attached: 12313B0F-5CAE-4C2D-AD4A-4B6B770811FB.jpg (900x506, 108K)

this is the only real important question

damn Manafort must be pissed that this dude stole from him AND got immunity for it.

bump

yeah...but really... what about her emails (unironically)

Did not know about the accounts or embezzlement?

>skips the fact that Gates embezzled money from an unaware Manafort
>skips Mueller’s direct conflicts of interest not e least of which is his own relationship with Viktor Yanukovych
No, Manafort got bamboozled by Gates, et al.

It literally confirms the tweet. Gates admitted to committing crimes while he worked for Manafort. That's literally what it says. It doesnt anywhere say that it came on Manafort's orders They were both hired by Tony Podesta. So if anyone ordered anyone to do anything it was probably Tony or John Podesta

Jeff Sessions was the insurance policy. What a fucking disastrous pick. We lost a senate seat, too.

Holy fucking the amount of stupidity you are showing is astound, not to mention the cognitive dissonance, Tell me did you drink bleach all your childhood or what?

>Mueller’s myriad conflicts are of no concern to justice
hmmm...

Attached: 4634A91A-8A25-4D28-B96D-875619ACD1FA.jpg (1200x716, 255K)

Podesta Group hired Manafort. If anyone ordered anything it was Tony and John Podesta who seemed to have been working both Gates and Manafort against each other to cover up their own criminal embezzling and laundering

Nice Engrish, Chong.

Can a criminal admit to a crime and still be a witness against another? It seems the criminality would taint the witness.

No surprise heroic award winning Mueller would be granting immunity to criminals.

>t brainlet

Attached: 1532377949390.png (680x501, 125K)

Bump

They're run by Jews

Bump

This injustice is enough to make one sick.

The problem for Mueller is if only one member of the jury finds Gates being a liar and a thief is enough to find Manafort innocent. Someone pissed off about this trial because the government would have never prosecuted Manafort unless he was Trump`s campaign manager. By the way mueller is a dick sucking faggot who should be hanged on the White House lawn, along with Rosenstein and Sessions.

Agreed.

ive read that these "immunity deal witnesses' aren't exactly the SLAM DUNK that people think they are , exactly for the reason you said.

Though presumably Gates has some actual evidence of crimes commited

The virgin FBI agent

Over 9000 triple-distilled Super Colossal Blaster Mega Combo Orbital DDDD Milk Milk Cracking Titty Fuck Chess

Attached: BAS_MAGA2 electric.png (677x858, 268K)

Do you have a link to where that entire timeline is? I remember seeing it last year.

Thats what immunity is...

you dumb fucking nigger hes talking about the 2 year muller investigation into Russian interference into the election which ended up finding virtually nothing about Russia. Instead we have a white collar crime unrelated to russia. KYS you scumbag.

that was what the first woman's testimony (from the bank that handled these transactions) was for.

I mean, really if you look at it, Gates did virtually all of the shady work and a ton of other stuff under the rug. Manafort obviously knew what Gates was doing, but it's odd they gave Gates immunity to implicate himself in dozens of federal crimes just to get at manafort.

In terms of the raw evidence, it's pretty slim, but in this case, I'm not sure it's entirely necessary since both Gates and the woman are pointing at these 'unknown' accounts and saying they are Manafort's and they came from his political consultancy work. and that's really what this case is based on, did he try to get around the law by doing funny stuff with his money? It's going to be very difficult to convince a jury that there is sufficient doubt to this when his banker and CPA are on the witness stand saying it's all true. Manafort was involved with Trump for 5 months. that's it. they're giving criminals immunity to bury Manafort, that should really tell you how desperate they are for this win. And they will win imo.

It’s from @directorblue

Sick argument bro!!!

Attached: 060BDA2D-2C1E-4ECB-9AA6-2C99F8A3FF6C.gif (498x282, 764K)

Two terms? Highly doubtful...

Attached: 1533065780621.jpg (223x250, 6K)

FAKE NEWS

Attached: 549AB770-3887-4B89-B096-A505AEE28585.jpg (960x494, 63K)

Sadly this.

Investigating russian dark money is not related to russia? Are you dumb?

This and also why Podesta was arrested recently in the Mueller shit

where was russia mentioned in the indictment?

Podesta will never be arrested, despite what Qshill says, user.

I didn't skip the embezzlement, read my earlier posts. I don't know what to make of Mueller-Yanukovich... If Mueller were working on the same side in 2013 then you'd think he'd be going easy on Manafort. If he recused himself then the replacement would be more likely to be harsh against Manafort.

Checked...

Attached: 1531183114038.png (778x512, 45K)

>dark money

Attached: KNOW Your Meme.jpg (818x615, 93K)

>Mueller is going after shady Democrats
Methinks you don't understand.
Mueller is a blackhat covering up the crimes of the Democrats.

Attached: DEEP STATE ROSENBERGSTEIN.jpg (592x748, 311K)

These Jason Goodman/George Webb created memes are some of the worst shit I've ever seen.

>dark money
lol

Attached: 85D10168-3E1F-4DF6-B236-81A52C488DCA.jpg (2139x2520, 1.04M)

thanks user

Attached: miku.gif (500x281, 539K)

The 11 charge

just one final statement, all of this happened during JOHN MCCAIN'S Presidential campaign. McCain was warned repeatedly about Manafort's shady dealings with Ukraine and not only did nothing about it, he was taking meetings with Oligarchs trying to set up deals. You can pull up articles on this where people are telling McCain to get away from Manafort b/c of how sleazy he is, and yet he does nothing.

It was McCain and McConnell that pushed Manafort onto Trump. Given how soulless McCain is and how he was one of the 4 vector paths for the dossier on Trump, you can easily imagine him and the rest of the republicon establishment were in on the setup. they really thought it would bring him down. I have not heard a single fucking word from anyone about John McCain. that should tell you something.

Possibly, they literally have nothing else. Completely out of ideas. Normies are getting bored of this story. I'm guessing the midterms are aren't gonna be pretty for the Dems if they don't drop the Russia act (they won't).

>cognitive dissonance
reddit...
Other terms that out you as a commie

>ocams razor
>gasslighting
>i am "blank supporter" but

>dark money
The left can't meme fucking christ