West Slavs are best Slavs. Prove me wrong

>Czechs, Poles, and Slovaks don’t behave like disgusting barbarian Balkan (South) Slavs over petty nationalistic feuds or territories.

>They don’t behave like autistic East Slavs where’s Russians have a “big brother” mentality and attitude to Belarusians and Ukrainians and annex their brothers for warm sea ports bc Russia is shit.

>They are Roman Catholic, Protestant, or Irreligious whilst East and South Slave are Orthodox filth (minus the Croats & Slovenes)

>They are culturally closer to the Western European world as they have adopted Magdeburg Rights + bc or their religion.

>The only Slavic pope (John Paul II) was West Slav (Polish)

>They don’t have that burak look like Russians or Serbs do and their heads and faces are more chiseled and straight.

Attached: D6878D93-E9E2-4858-9B08-56D19CB1DC0C.jpg (1095x730, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
indexmundi.com/facts/kosovo/birth-rate
youtube.com/watch?v=UNDZqhxnpHA
youtube.com/watch?v=HxEhFnr3aVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poles aren't slavs

>poles aren’t slavs

>45-55% R1a M458
>45-50% R1b

Autist much?

dumb kike

Attached: poles aren't slavs.png (1759x372, 48K)

greater poland when?

Attached: polandempire.png (585x328, 181K)

Let’s see

>Speak a Slavic language (Western branch)

>Have Slavic culture

>Have Slav genes, along with Avar, Celtic, and broad West Euro.

>i'm proud of mongols polluting my gene pool

Attached: polish mongol.jpg (482x720, 290K)

Oh please, that is not even the face of a typical Polish girl. Also, the Mongols only invaded the smallest fringe of southeast Poland. They didn’t affect their gene pool like they did with the East Slavs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland

Attached: polish.jpg (330x520, 39K)

>poles, slovaks, czechs
>slavs
tired of this meme

>degenerate NATO/EU bitches are superior to the stalwart and independent Serbs and Russians because they're westernized and more germanic
>forgetting that the West is a zombie and that following it now only leads to death
>not knowing that Russia and Serbia were entirely justified in their attempts at Lebensraum, as proven by how far the Jewish Western media and the NWO organizations have gone to demonize and persecute them for it

>Poles areN'T slavs
>Poles are slavs

Attached: 1532644034282.jpg (1220x728, 82K)

poles aren't slavs because they got enriched by the superior mongol seed instead.

Attached: polish girl.jpg (479x720, 320K)

>Fucking Slavic mongols
>Poles aren't slavs, they're mongols

Attached: ClapClapClap [2018 06 17].png (488x463, 28K)

poles are mongols
I'm 10% polish so I'm a mongol.

Attached: polishgirl.jpg (720x717, 237K)

>Poland
>slavs

poland is not slavs

They have strong mongol blood.

Attached: polish cute (´・ω・`).jpg (468x700, 53K)

>your birthrates are falling at a rapid state while ours are constant
Have you looked at your birth rates lately?
Yours are also falling only Muslim Albanians in Kosovo are still having children(Sources say 1.51 children per women in Albania and wow whole 2.09 in Kosovo congrats in not dying slowly like Serbs)
Not to talk how fast birth rates in Kosovo are declining
indexmundi.com/facts/kosovo/birth-rate
For instance in 1981 there were 31 births per 1000 people
Now in 2018 there are only 17.1
So stop deluding yourself in thinking that you will outbreed us
This also applies to Bosniaks it only shows how uneducated you all really are but tbqh I cant expect much from Jow Forums this is a containment board after all
Dropping this just so I didnt write it for nothing

Still better than Amerimutt females.

Attached: Big_Iron.jpg (327x327, 13K)

my gf is polish you subhuman. She likes getting infected with the italian med seed.

Attached: slavgirl.jpg (697x1000, 109K)

>Thread about Poland
>no Husaria posting

LGTSS
youtube.com/watch?v=UNDZqhxnpHA

Attached: file.png (770x437, 696K)

Soon
The kiełbasaing will be spectacular.

Attached: 1533365749631.png (800x800, 261K)

Fun fact
This imbecile right here doxxed himself before
He is a literal, lonely mutt who lives in US and often larps as Italian
It is kinda sad, when you think about it

youtube.com/watch?v=HxEhFnr3aVA

Viking heretic snowniggers BTFO

Attached: file.png (1249x587, 1.19M)

Frederick had despised Polish people since his youth, and numerous statements are known in which he expressed anti-Polish prejudice,[66] calling Polish society "stupid" and stating that "all these people with surnames ending with -ski, deserve only contempt".

He described Poles as "slovenly Polish trash";[69][70] referring to them in a letter from 1735 as "dirty" and "vile apes",[71] and compared the Polish peasants to American Indians.[72]

Frederick looked upon many of his new Polish citizens with scorn, but carefully concealed that scorn when actually dealing with them. Frederick's long-term goal was to remove all Polish people from his territories, both peasants and nobility, by expelling the nobles through an oppressive tax system and through "other measures" and by eradicating the Polish national character of the rural population by mixing them with Germans invited in their thousands by promises of free land; by such means, Frederick boasted he would "gradually...get rid of all Poles".

Attached: 7111621C-5320-4691-AC6D-A01B3A2F8110.jpg (219x277, 29K)

>we're not slavs because russia bad
And then you were retarded enough to screencap this?

>look at this dude

Attached: file.png (900x742, 427K)

It is really heartwarming once you realise that Germans failed miserably after spending like 200 years trying to eradicate our nation

Even Hitler couldn't rid us of the Pierogi Menace, he only managed to exterminate 3 million of them.
Poles, more resilient than cockroaches.

The Prussians were really wicked considering that if they were subject to the Emperor instead of the King of Poland they would have all been killed as heretics.

Prussians hated us because we had something that they didn't have

Freedom

Prussia was full of censorship, forced conscription, and it generally lacked personal freedoms

A foreigner in Poland had more freedom than a noble in Prussia

polacks are dumb shits

Piotr Skarga was right though Poland became degenerate and gave too much license to indulge disloyalty and anarchy.

this

Attached: west.png (827x2661, 210K)

You forgot to fly your meme flag there, buddy.

In many ways I think the US is going through a similar phenomenon today, actually.

At least until Trump got elected.

no memefalg needed

VERY STUPID THREAD.

VERY STUPID THREAD TOPIC.
VERY STUPID THREAD TOPIC.

really stupid. total cringe fest.

le sage

Russiabots are real, apparently.

This pic is exactly 19 years old and that cutie is a thot. And no longer hot.
She has a kid out of wedlock with Colin Farrell.

How do West Slavs feel about South Slavs?

>This pic is exactly 19 years old and that cutie is a thot. And no longer hot.
show proof

Attached: polishi.png (426x536, 453K)

The pic is from the Polish movie Pan Tadeusz from 1999.
That kid actress is Alicja Bachleda.
You can google the rest if you care.

oh

Attached: polishcute.jpg (625x391, 47K)

who cares

Europeans fought eachother while (((they))) took control. And yes, slavs ARE hu-white

Attached: BrotherWars.jpg (968x1024, 383K)

And the president's daughter is average, at best.

Fuck off you creep

Ahaha what? Spamming slavic girls now that people insulted you last thread?

We in the Balkans think that polish people are autistic

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-02-18-42-15.png (1280x720, 743K)

What do you even mean?

Attached: 1532300143385.jpg (728x960, 103K)

The whole Yugoslav wars thing was pretty autistic when you all should have been happy about finally being rid of the Turks and chilled out for a little bit before destroying your countries again.

WE WAZ GOTHS AND VANDALS, KURWA

We don't think about you at all

>What do you even mean?

>WE WAZ GOTHS AND VANDALS, KURWA
AND NOW YOU ARE JUST STUPID. PLAIN STUPID.

Attached: Polish Jokes One Liners.jpg (1280x736, 83K)

Is it wrong to feel being a proud mongrel mutt with a mix of Polish and Norwegian?
My Polish genes makes me a swamp when it comes to vodka, while my Norwegian genes makes me autistic and white.

Poles and Scandis have been interbreeding for a long time.

Attached: file.png (180x246, 83K)

Northern Poland, maybe but not southern Poland. And me mum is from southern Poland.

Slavs, germanics and celts all have common ancestors from 10,000 years ago. Doesnt mean that much though.

It's why they are all huWite though

Attached: slavs.png (519x99, 52K)

Attached: slavshits.png (504x290, 94K)

~ "The war of giants has ended, the wars of the pygmies begin" - Winston Churchill about WW1 and Eastern Europe

~ "Austria-Hungary was gone, to be replaced by the pathetic and new states of eastern and central Europe" - George Kennan

~ "To give the Polacken silesian industry would be like giving a watch to a monkey" - David Lloyd George, british PM

~ GERMAN BANTZ:
"When in the sixties I was travelling "to learn the language" to Eastern Germany, I was struck by the pride and haughtiness of the Germans in contacts with various people, combined with the disregard of the eastern neighbors. I remember that a woman at a bus stop asked if there were also buses driving in Polacken-land" - one polish professor, whose name I won't give, in order to make polacken of Jow Forums look stupid and ignorant

~ "We made the Jews the scapegoat responsible for our downfalls and incompetence, and we are only barely able to notice the reasons for this downfall which are deeper and harder to remove" - one polish economist, whose name I won't give, to make polacken of Jow Forums look stupid and ignorant, which will only confirm reality anyway

~ "Set in Poland, that is to say Nowhere" - Alfred Jarry, Frenchman, author of "Ubu Roi" /Ubu King/

~ "Let the Polacken govern themselves and they'll finish themselves off" - Otto von Bismarck

~ "Polacken-land is a temporary state /Saisonstaat/" - Josef Wirth, chancellor of Germany in 1922

~ "Show the Polacken a hole, and they'll immediately jump in" - Balzac

~ "Polacken-land is a country in which nothing is produced except for the simplest utilities of every day life" – Adam Smith in his "Wealth of nations" of 1776

~ "Polacken have never done anything in history except fooling around with valor and rashness." - Friedrich Engels

~ "Polacken are oxen in human form" - Georg Forster

Attached: POORLAND_WILL_RULE_EUROPE!!!!.jpg (921x768, 154K)

fuck you poland, im tired of people thinking im polish, Silesians arn't polish.

Meds, and people from MENA are white too. That doesn't stop them from being different.

stop lumping master race italians and greeks with inbred shitskin sandniggers from north africa.

Take a DNA test and see where you are on a PCA, then LARP as whoever you are closest too.

huh, explains allot about me, dammit what kind of a mongrel genes did my mom give me?

Meds arent inbred like people from MENA, no. But do keep in mind that MENA was the birthplace of our civilisation.

Don't need to larp my father is Norwegian and my mother is Polish.
She is a Roman catholic, and I am a Lutheran and because I'm a Lutheran I don't like her form of Christendom.

Correct
They're German

Poles are german servants, losers and opportunists who can not accept the past.
The Czechia and Slovakia are beautiful countries with beautiful girls, but Poland is shit.

Attached: 8qjF77qln9U.jpg (681x1080, 85K)

>Romania
>Balkan

Not quite.

lesser polacks on earth = the better

that's why im gonna kms

id rather be part of germany than poland if silesia were to get a good amount of autonomy

We have the most Slavic genes in the world. Gtfo kike

Attached: IMG_20180803_110143.png (1080x1213, 1.54M)

You just proved that we BTFO'D them

Damn, Romania has the most balanced mixture of all European ethnic groups.

None of those main components is prevalent over the other.

Now get some education you irrelevant brainlet
>people with surnames ending with ski were Polish nobility called szlachta
>Szlachta was the richest and bravest nobility in the whole Europe
>One robe of our nobility man was worth more than a few villages in western Europe
>Hussars were made of szlachta. They didn't fight for money like westernpoors because they were the richest, they fought for their country and were unbeatable for over 100+ years
What can Belgium be proud of? You were small and inferior.. you still are small and you have no military. Your greatest achievement is enslaving some unarmed tribesmen and yet there were at least 5 other countries which were better at doing so