How can someone doing Crack for 20 Years Still Alive?

>aka Bling Bling
>Las Vegas Crack head Now Living in San Francisco
>Never been to rehab
>Average person would be dead

Drugs kill?

Attached: 513F2947-EE6C-499E-8EDA-3FFBEC510757.jpg (1536x864, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BXK_PwQyII
youtu.be/4KlXT9O5AeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's not doing it properly
T. Drug dealer

Wasnt that dude on bumfights?

Holy shit is Bling Bling really still alive?
I remember that time on bumfights they gave him mushrooms, funny stuff. Also his scat poetry is pretty gud

His heart is probably double the correct size now and highly calcified. His heart will explode eventually

This question

Holy Shit, Bling Bling is still alive?

BLING BLING 2020

Jesus' favorite crackhead, he ain't goin any time soon
youtube.com/watch?v=8BXK_PwQyII

A quick jewgle search showed its him.
Ahh, those were the days.
Watching bumfights was like watching a bad car crash. You know its bad and you probably shouldnt watch it, but you cant take your eyes away.

bum fights saved my life
in this merciless and gay earth it gave me meaning

That's the future libruls want for every American born without privilegeā„¢ cobble up 700 dollars to pay the no healthcare obamacare fine and completely opt out of society and become a bum smoking crack
>police detains you
>oi you havnt paid your no healthcare fine!
>three hots and a cots for you boi!

Druggie here. With Crack and basically all forms of cocaine, people die only cause of Ods. Mostly Relapse Ods though some people who have zero fuck of what they're doing.

>inb4 degenerate.

Crack is just cocaine. It's not comparable to stuff like heroin.

Crack is cocaine with baking soda (NaHCO3) added to it.

all things in moderation

>I found one guy who does drugs and wasn't killed by it
>drugs must no longer kill anyone
kys, with or without drugs

Cocaine is cocaine with carpet cleaner added to it

Some people just have an insane constitution. Really they should be paying him in crack to study how he is still alive.

crack doesn't make you overdose

I've met this dude. I paid him $20 to perform a couple of his songs to my friends. Those were the good ol' days.

yello poo guy, yeh

Crack bad mkay? You do it once and it eats your soul after

He'll die suddenly of a heart attack any day now. Thats the long-term physiological risk of stimulant abuse.

u dont want 2 know

Bling Bling, fuck yeah! BFK for life!

Attached: sacred geometry.jpg (500x402, 50K)

youtu.be/4KlXT9O5AeU
No rehab??? I beg to differ..

Haha, I just coped in the SF tenderloin area the other day
>Park in garage
>be looking to cop
>after walking for literally 2 minutes some Mexican waves me down on the other side of the street
>asks what I want, has meth, crack, heroin in about 30 20$bags wrapped up tight that he's keeping in his mouth for safe keeping
>Sells me what I want, puts the rest back in his mouth, were both on our way in a matter of 5 seconds
SF really is the degen city

fuck me lad
>20 years older
>crack makes him 20 years younger

it's all random dude. you can live the "perfect" life of exercising, avoiding drugs, eating healthy, and die at 35 from cancer all the same.

Fucking high school memories right here.

Looks pretty effay

I mean just imagine how many miles of dick hes sucked for crack at this point, he's just trying to attract people willing to give him what he wants.

Hahahaha. I had a feeling he was going to do that . Anyone here familiar with /sp/ and lexplorer ? There is a video of him getting baptized just so he could do it for a stupid /sp/ joke. A year later he took his real life trolling too far and called in a shooting threat to some high school. The feds picked him up and he only recently just got out of prison

You obviously havn't taken even a little to know when you've done something wrong with it.
Also don't take any it's obsessive.

give aids tho

Just so were clear, he wants dick right? The crack was just a bonus all this time?