He was right about everything

He was right about everything,
it all makes sense now.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Attached: 1486262375288.png (500x456, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qaPDFcc1EWU?t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=50F9906QzII
youtube.com/watch?v=j8wwPAVNVn8
youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI
youtube.com/watch?v=p4Gotl9vRGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The moment he says there's 12 dimensions is when I have to stop
I am literally, physically unable to continue listening

According to superstring theory, there are at least 10 dimensions in the universe (M-theory actually suggests that there are 11 dimensions to spacetime; bosonic string theories suggest 26 dimensions).

yeah fucking retard. It's either 10, 11 or 26. Not 12.

duh

Attached: 1525144143373.jpg (323x323, 21K)

youtu.be/qaPDFcc1EWU?t=3s
The Alex Jones universe seems pretty rad

Attached: 1519536924705.jpg (540x350, 34K)

>According to superstring theory
>graduates austrian university majored in art history and acts like a scientist

Attached: wtfdude.png (321x411, 200K)

He literally said in court that he's an act

ALEX JONES PREDICTED 9/11

YOU FUCKING C U C K S

some people plea insanity does it mean they are all insane?

Hello I'm Alex Jones... Praise Israel and buy my shit.. thank you.

I don't even consider the dimensions above the 4th to be dimensions, just infinity itself.

Attached: cb84189bd0bc6e12c82f4a13972e18da.jpg (1056x864, 135K)

I thought he was anti Zionist.

You just said this thing an infinite times bro

alex jones will rant on and on about all that bullshit but he'll think you're crazy for pointing out disproportionate jewish power and influence.

Out of context you fucking fag don’t misinform people. That claim was in direct response to a video of him dressed as the joker. His wife use the video as evidence he was unstable and he effectively said. “I was doing evil voices and playing it up” he didn’t claim his whole personality was an act

Alex Jones started a new website called JimmyRustler.com where he covertly exposes the Jews out in the open.

Poor Alex ((womp womp)). So much winning. We're winning, right? Is this what winning feels like?

Do you wear a helmet, retard?

What dimension is Krang from

That's because it isn't relevant to your understanding

Q predicted this

Stale

>According to superstring theory, there are at least 10 dimensions in the universe

Well good thing superstring theory is horseshit conjecture based on math.

It's like Saint Anselm's argument for the existence of God just in mathematical form:

>"I can imagine it and write in down, therefore it's real."

Q literally predicted this

Who's the "Alex Jones." That's Bill Hicks after a facelift, ear job, tan, color contacts, and roids.
youtube.com/watch?v=j8wwPAVNVn8

Attached: BillJones.jpg (590x350, 157K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI

except hes right see:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4Gotl9vRGs

Wrong timeline faggot

Dimensions of physical space aren't the only dimension there are.

Wrong, Bill Cooper predicted 9/11 first and was assassinated by the police after which CIA goon AJ took over.

can i get a quick rundown bogdanoff brothers?

I thought Alex Jones was controlled opposition before but that was before the establishment deplatformed him. ALEX JONES DID NOTHING WRONG

This is what you sound like when you don't hide your power levels.

He was taking about the skits he did.

I am 100% supportive of Free Speech, even Free Speech I don't like. (ESPECIALLY Free Speech I don't like, because hearing different perspectives gives me an opportunity to step outside of my own box, to give me a chance to grow and learn). But when Alex Jones misleads hundreds of thousands of uninformed people into thinking that "9/11 was an inside job", or that "Sandy Hook was a false flag", or that all of Hollywood and the Democratic party are secretly satanic child molesters who routinely worship demons and murder babies, ALL WITHOUT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE, then YES, I'm SUPER GLAD he got yanked off off Internet. Because he's intentionally victimizing people he personally doesn't like, to intentionally deceive people he doesn't know, by pandering to their own Confirmation Biases in a way that is totally disconnected from reality, just to separate his audience from their MONEY. And sure, there's nothing new about Internet snake-oil salesmen and frauds, but in Alex Jones' case, his unfounded (and often disgusting) false accusations against innocent people put those innocent people in very REAL danger. For example, his support of the long-debunked "Pizzagate" conspiracy theory resulted in a mentally unstable man bursting into a D.C. pizzeria with an AR-15 and "demanding answers". Many parents of victims at Sandy Hook have been receiving death threats from people who actually believe they KILLED THEIR OWN CHILDREN, so often in one case that the grieving parents were forced to move seven times. Jones' crazy 9/11 theories have resulted in serious dangers being posed to the very people who DEFENDED the nation after that tragedy occurred. And most recently? Jones has pantomimed shooting Special Counsel Robert Mueller with a rifle, saying "that's a demon I will take down, or die trying." So Jones' brand of insane hate speech actually has VICTIMS. And personally, I'm glad to see the Number One purveyor of "Fake News" permanently removed from the Internet.

Bill was a plant all along. Controlled opposition. He was put in place to discredit truth.

Bill started a joke. But he couldn't see the joke was on him.

Dammit Bill. You just suck at life.

Attached: alex-jones-is-bill-hicks-side-by-side-680x365_c.jpg (680x365, 39K)

He is controlled opposition. You think censoring him on specific platforms will reduce his audience? People can still listen to his disinfo on infowars. If anything, this was intended to get more people listening to him.

Attached: ed-nichols.jpg (750x538, 179K)

I didnt know he could go in like that bro!

my man killed the beat

Attached: 1319789857747.png (300x300, 18K)

different ear

nice pseudoscience vid you fucking retard

I suspect he was already controlled opposition before he became Alex Jones, just the "lefty" version of Jones. Think about it. Just like "Jones," he talked about the government lying and being a big cabal, etc. BUT he poisoned it by hating on Christians and "joking" about worshiping Satan and wanting to fuck kids. All this is designed to keep people divided and keep them from seeing what's going on behind the curtain.

Attached: 1508765171739.jpg (494x531, 156K)

Attached: Otoplasty.jpg (399x412, 126K)

>everyone is a Zionist
Paid shill