Dog sees through the mental illness

Just your average day on Le Reddit

Attached: CF19028F-9596-41DC-9EB9-5B6E56B4A47B.jpg (392x541, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytuVAVnneGw
reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/94b3zb/two_drrumer_horror_stories_at_only_21_years_old/
reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/954i1g/my_son_texted_me_about_an_hour_ago_and_told_me/
google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/949mr0/dog_scared_of_men_and_my_trans_wife/#ampf=undefined
hannahsimpson.com/surgery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just have it put down...

cliffsnotes on what the actual sex of the people in this story are?

Attached: 1533064965948.jpg (480x468, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ytuVAVnneGw

Always exchange the world "trans" to "pretend" in these stories. I could never understand these stories until someone gave me this tip.

I am SHOCKED and APPALED at this! How dare this dog be such a transphobic piece of shit! Doesn't he know what year it is?

I can't even deal with this knowing this shitlord transphobic dog exists in our society.

Its been a long time since we could legally put down the mentally ill man..

dog is redpilled

In fact this is so appalling, I think we need to punish the dogs owners for being clearly closeted bigots.

Attached: 1512314880667.jpg (634x354, 48K)

reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/94b3zb/two_drrumer_horror_stories_at_only_21_years_old/

>My SRS experience has been 6 months of pain, torture, and disappointment. I "chose" Dr. Rumer, she was presented as the only option by my insurance. I had wonderful experiences with my entire care team, my therapist and the psychologists doing my evaluations. I trusted them. That was a huge mistake. DO NOT TRUST YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY. They go for the lowest bidder and don't care what happens. I accepted because this was my only chance, Kaiser was the only insurance that covers SRS in GA.

>A few weeks later it became evident that something was very very wrong. My urine stream hadn't changed downward, so I was spraying all over the toilet seat. And the worst part was whenever I got aroused, I would swell up around the urethra, and it would puff out. It seriously looked prolapsed, my urethral area and pubic floor were on the outside of the lips.

>The worst part about all this is that SHE BLAMED ME for these problems. "Well you played with yourself too early, and you didn't stick to the dilation schedule". She didn't believe me when I said I dilated almost perfectly with the schedule. I missed my dilations maybe 5 times in 6 months.

>The night before I left, after my first dilation, I saw a little bit of brown stuff on my dilator. I called the Dr. and she said "It's impossible to have a fistula this quickly after surgery, continue as normal". I flew home the next day and by the end of my flight my depends was soaked with liquid shit. I verified when I got home that it was indeed coming from my vagina.

>I went to the ER, where I spent the entire night, and they did a CT scan. They called the general surgeon but nobody had any idea of what to do. They sent me home saying "Well we have no idea what to do, you'll have to figure it out yourself."

>I'm currently writing this while sitting in my own fucking excrement, leaking in large amounts out of my vagina.

Attached: Your Tax Dollars.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

Give that good boy a bone.

Attached: 1532666692929.jpg (3024x4032, 1.13M)

Yeah put down the "wife"

dog is a bigot it's time to let it rest

jesus fucking christ

Based dog. He will be one of the hounds sniffing out the trannies when we decide to genocide them.

lmao

Attached: 1529561963604.jpg (418x508, 74K)

Aww man, what a face

Attached: 1533238916428.png (500x522, 105K)

So they owned the dog when it was presenting as a man, and they expect it to forget?
It's probably terrified of this shape-shifting ayy that lives in it's house.

dog is scared they'll lob off its balls just like the tranny

Holy FUCK that is one good dog.

Well maybe it's cuz your 'wife' like all trannies can only pass on a heavily edited photograph you stupid fucK?

lol

Sweden coming in with good advice for once

sounds like a rescue dog who probably had an abusive man as a previous owner. My current dog takes months to warm up to a female because his first owner was an abusive cunt in Louisiana.
Too bad these fucks will probably abuse it too

Why is reddit always so cringe and onions?

Hahaha what the fuck. It would be tragic if these people didn't 100% deserve it.

Attached: 1532712171419.jpg (257x268, 6K)

And onions?

Q predicted this

Which one?

söy

Which one ?

Trannies literally spew shit.

man I really shouldnt have browsed that sub

reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/954i1g/my_son_texted_me_about_an_hour_ago_and_told_me/
>son is 13yo
>"dad im trans"
>oh yeah sure let's fucking go

I think i know why this dog's afraid

Attached: Trabbbssss.jpg (460x300, 28K)

Fuck. That’s grosser than anything John Carpenter or David Cronenberg have dreamed up and put into a film :(

>implying the tranny isn't going to go mentally insane and kill the dog one day

Pupper needs evac asap

>dog being scared of my "wife" is invalidating
These people are certifiably insane...

The dog hates faggots

This is fucking disgusting. What the actual fuck? Why are these 'surgeries' even allowed as treatment for mentally ill persons?

Just looking at that gif. How the fuck did anyone even conceive of that operation. Where they just cutting and tying knots in nobs at random till they found one that vaguely resembled a cunt if you are drunk and half blind?

Based insurance company

>tranny thread
Well, here goes

Attached: trans surgery.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

chuckle
fags here missed this splendid post

Even the dog knows these people are fucking retarded. Fucking brilliant.

Good dog! Dogs are based, cute, smart and loyal. Pet your dog today.

Attached: 1525913990835.jpg (1352x1732, 420K)

Jesus everloving Christ. That may be the most disgusting thing I've ever read.

Attached: NOEXIT.gif (221x196, 410K)

trans = not really a

Underrated

i nearly gagged reading this

I cannot believe this is real life.

Best

sTuNiNG aNd brAvE

Attached: tranny colon surgery.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

Top kek

lol

Attached: 1530895620645.jpg (682x827, 109K)

Humans can convince themselves of bloody anything.

Link to the Reddit post.
google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/949mr0/dog_scared_of_men_and_my_trans_wife/#ampf=undefined

should have never came in this thread

Attached: 1510826253775.jpg (480x318, 20K)

>tranny gets fucked in the ass... I mean boipucci... pre-op wanting to be a girl
>gets surgery
>still gets fucked in a hole shit spews out of
best timeline

Jesus fucking Christ. Why did I open this thread?

Attached: ejectingfromthisthread.jpg (450x332, 60K)

>mouse over this for a second
>realize what it is
NOPENOPENOPENOPE

HIDDEN AND FILTERED

Why did I keep reading fuckk

Some faggot later commented:
>My dies before I could come out as trans to her and I cried because I couldn't get her input on my chosen trans name
If anything this gigantic faggot should be grateful his mother died not knowing what an awful, mentally ill child she raised. Had she known about her son's faggotry, she would've died even sooner

My greatest fear is that a child of mine will be this mentally ill. I legitimately fear that I would just put them down.

My guess is (((doctors))) got it from unit 731 expirements that we got from the japs inexchange for imunity.

>Has anyone else gone through this?

holy shit top kek, that made me bust out laughing so hard i spilled my drink

Why would any dog be scared of this?

Attached: come cuddle.jpg (600x450, 26K)

I'm going to assume you mean the tranny....

Attached: 1394160528462.jpg (550x550, 176K)

Could have just read the filename. Don't say I lied to you. You can only say that about the evil people that push men to do this to their bodies.

Attached: tranny op.webm (360x270, 2.96M)

ive seen some fucked up shit on Jow Forums and i couldnt watch that video past the 8 second mark

Thanks user. God bless you.

Attached: gondola pc.png (747x491, 30K)

Attached: UuMDv.jpg (633x458, 43K)

Have any of the unit 731 experiments ever been declassified? Interesting theory.

>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just punch like the fucking nazi scum it is

There might be a god somewhere

>modern medicine
>doctors
>trannies

I hope we purge this planet soon and never allow this to ever happen again. We should be responding with extreme prejudice

wow, for a board that acts so tough, you really are a bunch of pussies... you are all literally scared of people who dress and act like women but have dicks...sorry you can't be as redpilled and based as me and enjoy exotic sex.

You all love your vanilla ice cream but cant do chocolate or rainbow...and you try to act like you are the enlightened ones

boring ass fuckers fucking your fat ass no teeth women if you can even get bitches at all

do you guys think if we did this on livestream to bin laden, and said "if anyone ever attacks americans again this is what we are going to do to you" do you think that would solve the muslim terrorist problem?

HAWT

This is the absolute state of Burgerland, where people are so degenerate they would rather trannies walk around rather than have sex with actual women.

Dont know user.

well if he has the same genetics as his father, he surely will be

go get vasectomy as soon as possible, don't even risk bringing a mentally retarded child into this world

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT THIS GODDAMN THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>hannahsimpson.com/surgery/

Attached: Screenshot (22).png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU

Attached: tranny op2.webm (292x240, 2.87M)

very nice tip thank you

>i literally fuck mentally ill men with HIV in the ass
wow if only i could be as based as you

>the dog is a nazi

Attached: 1168597667406.jpg (600x450, 24K)

> the mentally ill on steriods are not to be feared

nice bait, not so subtle yet hits the correct notes

7/10

*Snap*

YEP.

Attached: 15323232323232.png (856x2210, 606K)

Go fuck some more trannies, you fat retarded waste of space. One day you and all your mentally ill fuckbuddies will be strung up on trees and held up as an example of degeneracy.

We have died and this is hell

Attached: tranny op3.webm (320x240, 2.81M)

And people wonder why they don't want trans garbage being taught to impressionable teens

that is sad
thats how i got my name too
i cant imagine not being able to let your mom know

haha ill keep being redpilled muthafucka, jealous u are too much of a pussy to fuck a hot tranny? Sad!

> There is an evil up there trying to destroy all of us

HOLY SHIT. GOD IS REAL.

She should sue the doctor.

trips of absolutely fucking horrible pic but top quality text, especially in context

Attached: wat 2.jpg (400x300, 82K)

Attached: aVVkVBR.jpg (500x506, 46K)