The Magnitsky Act: Behind The Scenes

Apparently, .gov and the (((spooks))) are adamant that this film receive as little attention as possible. Very difficult to find with English subtitles. Makes sense considering that it blows a gaping hole in the farsical Western narrative. Browder, with the help of the CIA, schemed millions out of the Russians, allowed Magnitsky to die by neglecting his health, and then pinned it on the Kremlin for the purpose of establishing sanctions, and re-igniting Cold War tensions.

Attached: TheMagnitskyAct.jpg (500x715, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/pgiraldi/is-bill-browder-the-most-dangerous-man-in-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=QgK7MlZDuJ8
bitchute.com/video/y8FL1e6Bqos5/
bitchute.com/channel/infowars/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-06/curious-case-bill-browder
youtu.be/dLafOykBO24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no uploads anywhere?

Please describe the relationship you have with the magnitsky act and why you are concerned about it.

I can't find it on BitChute anymore. If you find a link, please share.

Fuck off glow in the dark.

Q predicted this.

Q predicted this

Пpивeт aмepи-пидop бypгep-кoтлeтa, этy пpoпaгaндy y нac paзнecли нa кycки oчeнь дaвнo, cлyшaй кpeмль пo чaщe и y вac в бypгepлaндиe cкopo бyдeт кaк y нac в poccии, кoнeчнo ты eщё нe знaeшь кaк этo вce плoхo пoтoмy чтo мы мacтepи пoтeмкинcких ceл

Bump. Can't find subtitles ANYWHERE.

I thought the Fusion GPS Russian lawyer tried to get the Trumps to lobby Putin to scrap the Maginsky act so the pedos could reopen the Russian adoption sex slave trade in America?

Based Philip Giraldi covered this at Unz

unz.com/pgiraldi/is-bill-browder-the-most-dangerous-man-in-the-world/

Should I take this to mean you have a default mistrust of the government?

Bump someone give me a quick rundown I'm lost.

Do you even know where you are? Fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgK7MlZDuJ8
bitchute.com/video/y8FL1e6Bqos5/

Then it gets a bump

>tfw have the film but am honestly afraid of hosting a link

ALEX JONES ON BITCHUTE !

SHOW SUPPORT -> SUBSCRIBE !! -> bitchute.com/channel/infowars/

Zerohedge linked a great article about Browder, Graham and McCain. These people ARE willing to start a nuclear war to cover for their crimes. No doubt about it, they are the ones pushing for it right now with the new unconstitutional bill including "crushing sanctions". Shit is bizarro world right now.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-06/curious-case-bill-browder

youtu.be/dLafOykBO24

Attached: ItsAfraid.png (2916x2184, 2.43M)

They were going to show it in a little art house theatre in the middle of nowhere and Browder's lawyers found them and forced them to stop in a few hours. They are absolutely terrified of this movie.

>Flag
>Content

Fuck off Diaspora