Why doesn't infowars buy a search engine?

like startpage? they could tie it into bitchute and have a whole alternative platform. All they would need is to get a designer to make the theme consistent, an email service, (they already have news), if they link it into gab.ai they would have a whole alternative platform. all they would need is like a payment service and a couple of other things and you would have total independence and an secure free speech online. Seems weird that nobody has done this yet.

Attached: original.gif (480x270, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lucene.apache.org/solr/
youtube.com/watch?v=HCMid6QwbWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hosting videos for streaming is extremely bandwidth intensive. That's why there's no youtube alternatives despite people yearning for alternatives for a decade.

Google/youtube jews can operate at a loss, it's considered a cost of doing business so they can control the narrative.

because they are only so good at dreaming

Gives me an idea to sell my services to Alex Jones. I wonder what it’s like to work at infowars

This

Because Alex Jones is Bill Hicks with minor cosmetic surgery. He is controlled opposition. He made the others look crazy.

If it can happen to Alex it can happen to you. That is the narrative. So you shut up.

It's really too bad I really liked Hicks comedy. Bill sold out. It's too bad.

Why Bill did you really need the money. You could have been a hero not a punch line. We know.

A great comedian became a joke himself. It just sucks.

Attached: alex-jones-is-bill-hicks-side-by-side-680x365_c.jpg (680x365, 39K)

I would think Amazon could easily do it... then again they will censor the shit out of everything too.

Yeah but there's a problem with what you're saying. Bitchute exists and has plenty of content. It's nowhere near youtube but it's still a platform. So is gab. If you combine gab with bitchute and an infowars search engine/news and INTEGRATE them, you have a whole other platform. That was what I was trying to say.

fpbp

>like startpage?
Because they can't afford to buy startpage and they won't sell to ZOGmerican operators.

Infowars?...can't afford to buy STARTPAGE? Are you kidding? Infowars is a HUGE company. Startpage is like...nothing.

>and INTEGRATE them
This is the hard part. GOOG managed it through Darwinian incompetence, could you do it accurately on a shoestring? GOOG spreads much disinfo on SDLC methods. The well is well poisoned.
GOOG also leaks technology, it can be done but it's very difficult work.

Buying it, maintaining it, keeping the staff, all at a loss.
It's not like search engines make any more.
They also need to advertise the shit out of it.
Infowars used to be Alex Jones in a studio with a mic every night. He took the risk by making himself mainstream and created an unsustainable business model. This is the is the price he needs to pay.

I don't know what you are talking about but I'm pretty sure infowars makes enough money to buy a search engine like startpage or something similar. If they make a deal with the dudes at gab and bitchute they would have a whole other competing platform complete with a pre-seeded huge user base. It probably wouldn't even be that expensive. They could provide news along with some other sources and a whole other competing right wing internet ecosystem could begin to take root for real.

>buy
lucene.apache.org/solr/
You're funny user.

jones gave up a long time ago, he'd rather sit his fatass in front of a microphone yelling at anyone but the jews for maximum shekels. he won't even spend the time or money to make documentaries anymore.

This. All he does is yell religious shit and make stupid voices. He never lets his guests speak for like a minute solid.
He was fully supporting Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson when they attacked SJW culture, but the minute Ben Shapiro tells some guy on twitter not to go on his show, he rips on them both out of nowhere and says they are liberal traitors.

Vox Day has been arguing for years that the right must develop its own set of platforms in order to not be reliant on leftists in the tech world. Problem is in order to compete with the financial model of the existing companies, you have to compromise yourself.

Holy shit you are dumb

They don't operate at a loss retard, so much advertising revenue. If they were losing money they'd just cut creator's share.

how does the whole bitchute/webtorrent video hosting thing work? Isn't p2p hosting of videos extremely cheap for the website organizing it?

Bill Hicks last interview b4 his death.
Looks and sounds nothing like AJ.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCMid6QwbWw

Read his biography you retarded piece of shit.

You actually think startpage, a search engine practically nobody uses, is a bigger money maker than infowars? Let's see your proof asshole.

Yep, you're an actual retard. You have no idea what goes into a search engine nor do you understand why startpage exists and how it is funded. a ZOGmerican company like infowars simply can not buy them and if you actually knew about the things you talk about you'd know why. In the event that they somehow got the okay from European officials and bypass the bylaws of the foundation and could muster the million and millions they'd have to put into it to just maintain it while making absolutely zero money with it, they would still could not afford to keep it running for longer than a year as the already small user group would fucking abandon them faster than jewjewgo sells your info to advertizers.

Also, LMAO at infowars being a huge company. If they were actually huge they would have done something else besides rely on jewtube for exposure a long time ago.

>Yep, you're an actual retard. You have no idea what goes into a search engine nor do you understand why startpage exists and how it is funded.

You haven't explained anything so wtf are you even talking about? Google makes money from a plethora of services it provides, not it's search engine.

> a ZOGmerican company like infowars simply can not buy them and if you actually knew about the things you talk about you'd know why.

You haven't explained why and I've asked repeatedly. So care to explain wtf you are ranting about?

> In the event that they somehow got the okay from European officials and bypass the bylaws of the foundation and could muster the million and millions they'd have to put into it to just maintain it while making absolutely zero money with it

You don't have to buy startpage in specific you autistic retard, it was just an example of a search engine. As for spending money to buy a search engine, yes that's called an INVESTMENT you dumb shit. If there was no money in owning a search engine companies like yahoo and google wouldn't exist.

> Also, LMAO at infowars being a huge company. If they were actually huge they would have done something else besides rely on jewtube for exposure a long time ago.

According to many estimates infowars is worth about $64 million. That's more than four times what it would take to buy/start a private search engine and integrate it with bitchute and gab under one banner asshole.

>You don't have to buy startpage in specific you autistic retard
Then why are you crying about it when I said they can't nor can afford to fucking buy it.

>As for spending money to buy a search engine, yes that's called an INVESTMENT
Yeah let's buy this search engine that doesn't make any money but actually costs us millions every month to run it and we will increase our snakeoil sales at least 15% by the 3rd quarter

> If there was no money in owning a search engine companies like yahoo and google wouldn't exist.
They operate on a whole another philosophy than startpage. Good luck for Alex Jones trying to compete with them, a guy whose whole fucking business got dealt a deathblow by jewgle just cutting him off from that sweet jewtube advert money.

>According to many estimates infowars is worth about $64 million.
That's not a huge company at all, and you have no idea how company evaluations work when you think it means they have 64 million dollars of liquid cash to spurge around for investments.

> integrate it with bitchute and gab under one banner asshole.
And these are also free and are maintained by good will and fairy dust, just like search engines just werk without having to employ people to run it. Just duct tape the whole thing together for free and you have billion dollar platform where he can sell his magic boner pills. Seriously are you fucking 12 years old or just that retarded?

>Then why are you crying about it when I said they can't nor can afford to fucking buy it.

You changed your story. First you said they couldn't buy it and wouldn't sell to americans and later on you said there are regulations preventing them from selling and making that economically feasible. You're all over the place with your reasoning.

> Yeah let's buy this search engine that doesn't make any money

Which is it asshole? Do they make no money or are they highly valuable? You're going back and forth here and don't make any sense. If they operate at a loss or make no money why would they have such a high market value? WTF are you even talking about?

> That's not a huge company at all

It's big enough to buy a tiny search engine that, according to you "makes no money".

> And these are also free and are maintained by good will and fairy dust, j...y people to run it.

OMG you are a fucking retard. You know nothing about business branding or the web. You invest in the brand MORON and then the money comes in later through advertising and services.

> Just duct tape the whole thing together for free ... are you fucking 12 years old or just that retarded?

I'm a web developer who does both front and back end development building and using API's on a regular basis faggot. you picked the wrong person to debate these issues with. I know you are full of shit and have no clue what you are talking about. neck yourself moron.

>spending millions of dollars on something only a few weirdos will use just so you can have a hugbox
>why won't they do this

Attached: 1509253377492.jpg (265x259, 22K)

>You changed your story.
I didn't you fucking moron, they can't buy it nor do they afford to buy it.

>Which is it asshole? Do they make no money or are they highly valuable?
Are you fucking dense, the point is not about "market value" it's about the cost of running a search engine that doesn't rely on huge advert revenue like google does by a supposed buy-out by a company that has no knowhow on running a search engine, a small jewtube platform dependent company at that.

>It's big enough to buy a tiny search engine that, according to you "makes no money".
So they can buy it, then maintain it without the funding startpage receives from the dutch government and the EU funding. With no knowledge on how to actually run a search engine and make money with it. While somehow magically having 64 million in liquid assests to blow at this as thats how company evaluations work according to mr. dumb dumb over here

>You know nothing about business branding or the web. You invest in the brand MORON and then the money comes in later through advertising and services.
Yep, you're a fucking moron. His Brand is worth zero without youtube providing him with hundreds of millions of potential viewers and customers.

>I'm a web developer who does both front and back end development building and using API's on a regular basis faggot.
Sure you are and I'm the CEO of google, making your moms home webpage doesn't count retardo. If you actually were a web developer you wouldn't have made this retarded thread in the first place, nor demostrated the absolute lack of knowledge about the things you talk about.

go and fucking suck on a tail pipe you fucking inbred retard.

> they can't buy it nor do they afford to buy it.

You said they wouldn't sell it and that they couldn't afford it. So far the only thing halfway believable is that there may be some European bureaucracy which you mentioned. But you proved absolutely nothing. You did not prove that they could not afford it, it you did not prove that there was a bureaucracy preventing them from selling it and you didn't prove that they would refuse to sell it either. You are just saying this with no evidence. Well, prove it or shut the fuck up.

> the point is not about "market value" it's about the cost of running a search engine

Do you seriously think the cost of running a business does not have an effect on it's market value? And you say I'M RETARDED?

> that doesn't rely on huge advert revenue like google does by a supposed buy-out by a company that has no knowhow on running a search engine, a small jewtube platform dependent company at that.

There are dozens of search engines right now that have been around for fucking years you moron. Even fucking lycos is still in business. It's not insanely difficult, expensive or complex to start a search engine.

Amazon and Google have agreed to not enter each others market because they are big enough that they could seriously damage each other to the point of destruction, basically the M.A.D. doctrine.

> His Brand is worth zero without youtube providing him with hundreds of millions of potential viewers and customers.

Not really. The people who watched his content are not going to just vanish. They're going to go to his site instead brainlet. If anything this will drive an assload of traffic to his website and to bitchute. Actually bitchute is literally almost breaking for the past few hours due to the amount of traffic it's getting just from this incident.

> Sure you are and I'm the CEO of google, making your moms home webpage doesn't count retardo.

I couldn't give a fuck if you belive me or not retard. It's a reality. I make NPM modules, build API's, consume API's, etc...I know a huge number of the services google provides and how it makes money so you are a fucking imbecile who knows nothing and assumes everything.

> If you actually were a web developer you wouldn't have made this retarded thread in the first place, nor demostrated the absolute lack of knowledge about the things you talk about.

I am a real developer you absolutely are not. I don't think you have a clue about how the web works or anything about business. Neck yourself shitbird.

>You said they wouldn't sell it and that they couldn't afford it.
Yes and? Both are true, neither is contradictory with the other. You really are some 12 year old kid or a sub 80 IQ retard aren't you.

>Well, prove it or shut the fuck up.
I have no need to spoonfeed you basic knowledge that you should have if you actually were a pro wizard web developer as you claim to be.

>Do you seriously think the cost of running a business does not have an effect on it's market value?
"durr hurrr let me make a strawman and ignore everything you said"
Yeah you are retarded.

>There are dozens of search engines right now that have been around for fucking years you moron.
And watch how Alex Jones will not buy any one of them.

>Even fucking lycos is still in business. It's not insanely difficult, expensive or complex to start a search engine.
Then a boner pill peddling youtube dependant HUGE company like infowars should have no problem starting their own search engine from scratch. Hell, maybe you can pitch this idea directly to mr. Jones and make that search engine for him and run it for peanuts as you are such a fucking pro at web development and business. I'm sure he'll give you 64 million dollars for you to start on it right away, or at least 30 million he's bound to have that much liquid cash lying at least because that is how company evaluations work.

Now fuck off.

>I am a real developer
No you are not, if you were you wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.

>I couldn't give a fuck if you belive me or not
Clearly you do as you keep crying about it. Don't worry I'm not going to believe you anymore than I believe you got an A in math in your last report card.