Let's discuss where will we build white ethnostate , who will be allowed to to come in...

Let's discuss where will we build white ethnostate , who will be allowed to to come in, and is it even possible in 21st century.

Attached: 1_RGkExmc1gu8uXhRy6UMW8w.jpg (1600x1600, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's a good album

North America, Europe, Russia, Australia and Africa will be white only zones

Entirely possible because white racist men(thank god) are still in majority control of at least 80% of everything. Most are just too cash cucked. Everyone from genuine Europeans to the lightest skinned South American.

Either North America or Australia

I will subvert and conquer wherever you go. I will blend in and eventually erode your civilization. I will mix with your women, and my spawn will mix with your spawn. My blood will coarse through their veins like fire, a burning to dismantle your gentile culture and heritage.

I wont that memory man pedal

Shut up faggot

I no where.

I won't tell u.

>POTENTIAL LOCATIONS IN THE U.S
Northwest
Northeast

>CURRENT PLAN
- Inspire our people
- Create/Contact groups like NWF (northwestfront.org/)
- Donate to the projects (building supplies, food, tools, etc)
- Acquire land (countryside/rural)
- Meet up and prepare for settling

Attached: esg.jpg (1728x1272, 466K)

The fact that you think they're on your side because you're white too is hilarious
The ultra-rich wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

nice cat, bruh
you looking to get rid of that slant-front ProCo Rat?

And how do you think that will be achieved? I don't see white chimp out happening. They will just slowly keep replacing you, until you become minority, along with liberal brainwashing and feminization of men and then you won't be able to do anything. Lets face it: the majority of men from post 1990 generation can't fight for shit.

>I will subvert and conquer
You're not conquering anyone m80

Clickbait clickbait

Tech is the answer.
Yes there are overweight fucks who can't swing an axe but they have thumbs and thousands of hours of gameplay to use as drone pilots.
I foresee a Great White Tsunami that starts from the north of both continents of North America and Russia, and another wave from the south of Africa. This pincer move will push everyone into the Middle East and a wall will be erected with the bodies of those trying to escape.
Then it's breeding time

this

>We will make a white ethnostate with the power of gamers
I am so tired of this delusional fucking board

There are already plenty of ethnostates, Belarus for example

u can do that legally in America -- but there r a lot of shadow frat-fag-vigilante-commie groups who will even betray their own family 4 $$; trust me, 'we' tried it b4

Attached: 1533083176269.gif (319x210, 711K)

You already have a Mongolian ethnostate Sergei

It won't happen because there is no staging ground. Whites can't legally come together in a group. There is no leadership or system of organization, and it is illegal to even attempt to form one.

It could happen in Eastern Europe... but they are essentially ethnostates already. In Western Europe or North America, it won't happen unless there is a cataclysm. The Jews won't EVER accept a white racial state because they will see this as a competitor/enemy. Their goal is a SINGLE world government. This has been their guiding light for eons, and it isn't going to allow an exception for their greatest rival.

Whites don't have control of their own destiny any longer. Jewish power is massive and it would need to be defeated. That a tall order, and the white population is shrinking at a rapid rate in relation to other people.

When people talk of a white ethnostate, what they mean is a hypothetical US with no non-whites (all blacks, beaners killed/deported), not literally a multiculti state of different white peoples somewhere in the ocean. Racial politics are very US-focused, many people don't realize this and confuse White Americans with White People in general when there is a conversation about race.

We can build it in Africa. It has everything we would ever need resource wise.

Attached: 1532220689765.png (1127x685, 37K)

you actually believe in lines of people with muskets and a row of canons behind them, don't you.
Those days are long gone and electronic warfare is in vogue.
Also don't come back since you're a pussy bitch that can't handle words

Attached: when-will-the-loops-be-ready-brother-34741836.png (500x501, 149K)