Free healthcare

In Finland we have free healthcare system and free education. Also coverment will pay you money for studying. What about that amerilads?

Attached: 510px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (510x312, 644)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vfiGmcQFiDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have niggers

No one cares...

Attached: feels.jpg (447x589, 47K)

We have the greatest immigrant in the world:

Attached: WorldsHottestAsian.jpg (640x904, 55K)

then why do i have to cut down on going to the doctor to save money. and go without some medications to save money.

There is just 5 million of us and we don't really have that many welfare leeches despite media and politicians complaining about them, unemployment is just like ~8% of social spending.

What are the tax rates like, oh, and how's your military defense?
>27 aircraft
Ah, makes sense now.

Is Finland in Ohio? Meh, never heard of it.

a high-trust white micronation sitting comfy vs a low-trust racially degenerated empire spanning half a continent

I wonder

1 million reservists, many tanks, hornets, artillery enough to make st.petersburger to a fucking crater etc.

Attached: 131997539511s.gif (480x320, 2.85M)

In Finland you have nothing

that's not entirely true...they have a lot of fish and some of those Finns will let them rot and then eat them...so they have that going for them

Letting fish rot is a swedish thing called surströmming, letting it rot and burying it is an icelandinc thing which is usual with rotten shark especially.

>american education

The total Finnish income tax includes the income tax dependable on the net salary, employee unemployment payment, and employer unemployment payment. The tax rate increases very progressively rapidly at 13 ke/year (from 25% to 48%) and at 29 ke/year to 55% and eventually rearches 67% at 83 ke/year, while little decreases at 127 ke/year to 65%, 2018. The middle-income person will get 44 euros from every 100 euros the employer puts on the work. The GP will then again get from every extra 100 euros that the employer puts on the work only 33 euros. Some sources do not include the employer unemployment payment, for instance Veronmaksajat -organisation.

Yeah but you have to live in Finland

Atleast he got the part about lot of fish right, to be exact land of thousands of lakes has many natural resources but with burger education you can't expect much except if the little kiddo posting has actually went to something like Harvard.

Doesn't work on multirracial countries.
Several countries in Latin America also have free stuff and they are all shit

It seems the development of europeans countries has more to do with the fact that they were mostly high iq homogenous until a few decades ago

>Paying for some loser's M.A. in Lesbian Tapdance Therapy

Attached: Fingoloid.jpg (292x324, 22K)

You're cool with me Finn bro. I hope you guys stay White.

Attached: 1412191885915.png (565x555, 171K)

It isn't really the old system's fault that harmful new phenomenons are eroding it.

Fuck our healthcare and education.

We're doomed unless Russia saves us.

We don't eat rotten fish. Five retards in Umeå doesn't make it a "Swedish thing" fuck off dirty Mongol

Attached: iDem8X9.jpg (1000x700, 145K)

Oh so you got 5 Swedes left and rest are niggers?

Attached: 70d.png (828x626, 21K)

Checked and keked

Attached: CMV2tG5UAAAgu9X.jpg (262x263, 10K)

Finland spends only 1.27% of its gdl on defence

You know very well surströmming is not popular. Tried it once as a child. Never again. Please go into a sauna. Drink koskin. Turn up the heat. Take a long nap. You have earnt it Pekka

Never heard of this koskin you're talking about are you perhaps referring to koskenkorva? Why would a person let child taste surströmming? That is like a chemical weapon. You swedes are weird.

Attached: angrySwede.jpg (640x480, 38K)

I kind of want to try it now

Another libtard that believes that heathcare and education are free. Someone pays for it you fucking dummy...

It has not been tested in time of actual crisis, but I don't remember ever having deficit of anything or something not properly working during the mandatory service. It isn't that expensive to maintain an army that does not need any huge offensive capabilities and doesn't really do foreign deployment outside peacekeeping.

Here’s a video of a few average Texan men giving it a try.
youtu.be/vfiGmcQFiDY

"Free."

+90% huwite vs 46% huwite
There's your problem.

Your taxes are very high Finn

I've never ever had a free visit to a doctor. It's cheap, but it's never fucking free. You fucking mongoloid.

Why are you such a sickling?

good god I though we had it bad in canada ... sorry must give it to Scandinavian nations they are the king of taxes.

I admit that it was my mistake call it free but it is common sentance about healthcare system which is funded by taxes.

Finland is a nordic country, part of Fennoscandia.

Attached: a57umcbd.jpg (156x178, 4K)

It is something cheap enough for everyone here to afford.

Attached: 13181662676.jpg (700x535, 39K)

It's shit. Saying Swedes eat it is like saying all Brits eat haggis, or that Finns eat their own feces at Easter

>koskenkorva
Obviously. Learn slang

>sentance
u srs m8?

Swedish army is more expensive due to own weapon's research

How do I get a cute finnish bf to hold hands with?

Attached: 1514171271896.jpg (800x1112, 162K)

We have your larping canadian queen.

Attached: Lauren-Southern.jpg (460x272, 16K)

Se on kossu saatanan likainen hurri!
There's enough slang for you you fucking shitstain.

Attached: 132846750367.jpg (684x714, 46K)

KYS in a sauna and your spirits will ride the steam to kalevala

Attached: 1413975929381.jpg (668x720, 74K)

Attached: db0affa0.jpg (1226x634, 111K)

Don't speak shit about haggis you uninformed fuck

Attached: image.jpg (700x467, 44K)

>ITT: OP got assmassacred in and refuses to admit he is a retarded faggot.

>Americans say all of this shit will blow out the defecit
>But they're OK with Trump blowing out the deficit even more on pass through companies and capital gains that are already vehicles for tax evasion