Alex Jones

Despite what you think of him, do you really believe that they won't come for you next? I don't understand why we let this happen. It's time for action.

Attached: IMG_91ssm.jpg (713x713, 100K)

Alex Jones is an idiot, as is anyone who takes the nonsense he spews seriously.

and you're a spic. at least jones is american.

Attached: hispanic hue hue savage.jpg (357x330, 45K)

I'm saying that this will set a precedent. Anyone who is right wing will be targeted.

>Alex Jones
23 Alex Jones threads per hour? Is the Kremlin trying set a new record?

Stupid Puerto Rican.

That's not the point.

The problem we're having is that their banning people who speak their mind instead of letting them say what they want to say. If the companies change their mind and allow sites like Infowars to come back then boom - we're in a much better position to turn this thing around. As long as we don't die I think we've got a really good chance to make it out of this alive.

>And a Spic intellectual enters the arena.

but '''they''' already proven 2 the world they r the violent 1s? no?
lady Justice is blind

Attached: NameoftheWinds.jpg (800x900, 125K)

Remember Sarah Jeong? (huge drop in yhreads now that thise autists are sperging over Jones)

Well, this is payback for that. They're good.

what happened with him

give me a quick run down

There is less and less stuff that's not censored or banned that I want to watch.

Once there were a few things I had to work for, but now, they're banning ChemPlayer vids

I am realizing that there's almost nothing that Youtube doesn't censor that I want to watch.

We whites have a tendency to wait last minute before finally taking action.

It's not about Alex. Its about principles. Today it's Alex, tomorrow it's someone much more reasonable.

Q predicted this

But when we do...

Attached: dnfwwp.png (1238x1056, 549K)

We have no choice.
Private companies

Blacks ect. Let out their barbarisms and let them define them, however white people contain them and release it as a supernova whenever pressed too hard

Attached: vangoghmuseum-s0083V1962-3840.jpg (2182x2894, 1.42M)

CNN is fake news and only a loser would take them seriously. Oh wait you are a loser.

Alex Jones is a controlled opposition zionist shill and kikes run these evil corporations that banned him. It’s a staged false flag, you see. This will actually make Alex MORE popular because of the Streisand effect.. albeit the new users will simply be tuning in at infowars.com or other sites rather than evil facebook, jewtube, or apple. Once these other site(s) grow big the kikes will buy them up as well, and then Israel’s Alex Jones will be more popular than ever. It’s all part of the plan.

Attached: 89614C41-6E25-4578-AA89-911FF3D1B41B.gif (353x417, 90K)

No. It's the e-celebs. Frame Game is going apeshit on his livestream right now. Mfw a fucking JEWISH LAWYER FROM NEW YORK is more willing to expose the kikes than most of (((nu-pol))).

I like to see alex as a bit of a parody.. theres 60% good shit 40% uncaged rampant autism, its not hard to sniff the pro isreal shit, that falls under autism

Attached: 1533541597896.jpg (766x628, 77K)