Just thought I'd remind everyone that Alex Jones is controlled opposition

Basic gestalt: Jones is a CIA asset, a combination divide-and-conquer and pied-piper shill. First he pretended to be an anti-deepstate leftist who joked about being a Satan worshiper and pedo and hating Christians (while also appealing to lefty politics to draw them in). Then his handlers decided it would work better if he became a right-wing d&c pied piper (still posing as anti-deepstate). So he claimed to have cancer, disappeared completely for 2 years while getting a facelift, ear surgery, and tan, and showed up with blue contact lenses and dyed hair as "Alex Jones." He fakes his voice with something called vocal fry (possibly uses roids too). One or both of the heights listed online are disinfo. Notice the shot showing Kevin Booth interviewing Hicks alongside the shot of Booth interviewing Jones. No noticeable height difference.

Attached: BillJonesBrownEyes.jpg (1200x630, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k6CdC
youtube.com/watch?v=j8wwPAVNVn8
bitchute.com/channel/infowars/
youtube.com/watch?v=HCMid6QwbWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Links with tons of proof:
archive.is/k6CdC
youtube.com/watch?v=j8wwPAVNVn8

Attached: kevintalkswithhicks.jpg (900x471, 154K)

and that's why facebook, apple, spotify all banned him at the same time?

Shills are really trying hard to night

>archive.is/k6CdC
>HURR DURR ALEX JONES IS BILL HICKS
>YES A DRUG ADDICT IN HIS 30S MAGICALLY BECAME A YOUNG FIT 20SOMETHING A FEW YEARS LATER

Attached: 1511939822636.png (600x435, 302K)

Yeah I think it's weird that they're doing this and not trying to discredit him. All they're doing is giving him credibility by just shutting him down because that's been his entire message. That he was going to get shut down.

ALEX JONES ON BITCHUTE !

SHOW SUPPORT -> SUBSCRIBE ! -> bitchute.com/channel/infowars/
ALEX JONES ON BITCHUTE !

ALEX JONES ON BITCHUTE !

There's a reason he was "allowed" to infiltrate Bohemian Grove.

Attached: molochtheblock.jpg (500x370, 49K)

I HAVE PROOF!!

i found AJ's last video as Bill Hicks!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=HCMid6QwbWw

They sound and look EXACTLY the same!!

Why aren't you donating to Far Left Watch?
>helped get antifa IGD news kicked off patreon
>break national news stories
>tens of millions of views on twitter exposing antifa
>maintain a tip line for reporting far left extremism

Attached: 850095839208823.jpg (488x366, 29K)

This is him before the CIA kidnapped and MK Ultra'd him. Look how happy he was.

Attached: jE9zx6rV7sh8NW0CEz2Jx8ojDvcUlQv-TgrNhpMEIvSCWJhUaOyDX75zSKtyaDgIK9D85O3UTU68YTd4PkmFD6R6Vex3EU0m-8QD (682x384, 25K)

The schizos come out saying he's controlled op usually when something happens involving him. He does a lot of good even if he does have some bad about him.

Been telling people this since 2004. He even showed up in the Stratfor emails.

> Controlled opposition

> banned by youtube.

Yeah, sure. Nice try Jew.

Yep, Alex Jones is a controlled opposition zionist shill and kikes run these evil corporations that banned him. It’s a staged false flag, you see. This will actually make Alex MORE popular because of the Streisand effect.. albeit the new users will simply be tuning in at infowars.com or other sites rather than evil facebook, jewtube, or apple. Once these other site(s) grow big the kikes will buy them up as well, and then Israel’s Alex Jones will be more popular than ever. It’s all part of the plan.

Attached: F9B7F72B-B24A-47CE-B72E-673FD979063A.jpg (960x540, 141K)

BILL COOPER WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING

>BILL COOPER WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING

William "Bill" Cooper was the best. He was the first person to truly red pill me. The man was clearly murdered.

It's still wrong to censor him. I don't give a fuck how spooky he is. If this sets precedent we can kiss the dream of liberty goodbye forever.

>baseless assertion
>Conspiratard tinfoil
>Le control led opportunity meme despite being shut down
Don't mind me
Just sharing the blue

Saged

Isn't that how you'd get ya boi past the "this guy's a fucking echo" crowd, falsify an attack against him?

>Alex gives the kikes millions less hits which hurts their profits. Conservatives rebel against these left corporations and move en masse to right replacement(s)
>Alex grows more independant from these evil corporations
>Alex reaches less of an audience so his shilling for Israel is diminished
>U.S. legislators may pass laws to regulate these corporations so they don't censor conservative views; Or, again, Conservatives move away from (((them))) en masse.

These are all good things.