What's the general consensus on Puerto Rico & Puerto Rican people Jow Forums?

What's the general consensus on Puerto Rico & Puerto Rican people Jow Forums?

Attached: 1puertoricanlady.jpg (810x1382, 164K)

niggers

why can't they just leave me alone?
mind your own business, for real

Attached: 1532735957457.jpg (475x468, 24K)

mostly subhumans

Attached: BvVPqQCIIAA8KS6.jpg (768x1024, 159K)

scum

They should be independent so we don't have to deal with them anymore

Leeches.

I'm a New Yorker. I can answer this question. "What is the general consensus on Puerto Rican & Puerto Rican people", let's seeeee nowwww.

1. Mouthy as fuck. The men are rubber limbed effeminate acting mulatto half nigger types like obama and have big dark liver lips they're always flapping to get smart at you or something. The women are hideous goblin midgets in bright red tank tops who stand around with one hand on their hip at 80 as if grandma is sexy. All types hang around the door of bodegas looking for trouble.

2. Will shut entire trains and the whole Bronx down to celebrate a worthless island they secretly can't stand and all swam from like drowning cockroaches from a sinking log.

3. Like cheap clothes and blinged up hats and caps even in the summertime and pour hot sauce all over everything. Can eat more fried chicken than any nigger you ever saw but will combine this with beans and rice then put it on a lettuce leaf. This is "cuisine"

4. Always looking for a fight and always with some kind of beef. Hyperaggressive.

5. Have never heard of cleaning a baby or a diaper. Keeping your floor brat filthy is the PR cucaracha way. This secretly is how they clean bodega floors because they don't use brooms except to hit each other. The floor is actually cleaned by their babies in their pampers scooting around the floor.

6. Cannot own any dog breed except pit bull. This is the warranted truth.

7. Prefer old beater TVs with rabbit ear antennas over modern large screens and then use the beater to listen to Spanish radio, not watch TV. this is done optimum late late at night while others are trying to sleep, or during the day with their apt door standing wide open so the entire neighborhood may be graced by the gracious gift of their Spanish radio sounds.

8. Have infested Washington Heights.

9. Consider themselves greater than Mexicans but exactly the same thing, which is also South Americans.

10. Worthless. FL now said to be infected with them.

Attached: jenny.jpg (289x175, 11K)

maybe i wouldn't mind them if they would stop telling me that they're fucking puerto rican every 5 minutes

>hey user! Did you know that im Puerto Rican?

Inb4 the real life version of this tried and true picture gets posted of course

Attached: 1533597641810.png (1443x1095, 60K)

From my totally anecdotal experience, they are cool people.

Has said nobody in NYC ever.
Boriqueno spotted.

They're just Island Mexicans. Kind of like the Fallopians.

Nuke
Gas

PR , DR , sexy as fuck

This would be nice.

The island should be flattened. Well, all spics should be sent to the island then it should be bombed to hell. It can be used as target practice for ships and planes and shit.

>meme flag
>What Do You Guys Think?

The women are fucking insane.

light skinned niggers
Ted Cruz is ok though

they prove why colonialism was bad. the US should never have tried to get any more lands after we got the United States mainland. they're almost exactly like niggers but slightly better and thats only because Ricans stay in the greater New York area and don't whine about slavery or racism.