Is this Karma? Are they being punished?

Is this Karma? Are they being punished?

Attached: California-Wildfire.jpg (582x679, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Freemasonry/reincarnation-karma.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: vlcsnap-2014-05-09-11h23m40s0.png (1288x544, 692K)

Yes, “karma” punishes you when you’re too liberal.

>retardalert.gif

Attached: giphy (27).gif (500x212, 1.63M)

It ironically does. Look at every majority liberal area and look at the state they're in. How's Portland or San Francisco doing these days? How about New York?

Saved.
My gf does this when she’s on her period. Lol

>I don’t have a gf
>I’m lonely and live with my mom

Q predicted this

Just re-introduce controlled burns on at-risk land, plus San Fransisco

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth. that shall he also reap.” - (Galatians 6:7)

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Freemasonry/reincarnation-karma.htm

Attached: 1524979795776.gif (320x180, 565K)

Yeah, but that’s not “karma”.
That’s just retarded policies that raise taxes and cause White flight, which turn the cities into nigger ghettos.
It’s easily explainable.

Attached: 270D9C55-51EB-4C84-9F3E-B0EA86D88B61.jpg (639x794, 138K)

The majority of the residents voted liberal and paid for it. I know there's logical explanations for why dry ass California has wildfires but I'd just like to think that the non-stop PC push propaganda is biting them in the ass.

God has found them guilty.
Get use to that burning sensation.
You will be feeling that for all eternity.

Attached: IMG_0358.jpg (750x710, 46K)

Well yes, when you introduce self-destructive policies... you... destroy... yourself...
um...

Attached: 11DE50DE-7AF7-40D0-A0A5-82DF9B9C33CA.jpg (679x1024, 99K)

7 plagues of California. It's only going to get better from here boys
Repent or die losers

Heres hoping the fire doesnt stop until LA doesnt exist

CA here. The fires only ever hits rural Republican areas. Liberal shitholes like LA, SF, Sacremento, etc are always far away from the fires.

One of my Republican friends lost his childhood neighborhood (he's from the country). All my liberal friends are like "what fire? lol I have to go to the Trump protest now"

Sodom, complete with pillar of salt

Will the earthquakes get them?

Attached: 1526508954329.jpg (1125x1127, 94K)

>it's mostly conservative areas that are burning
Yes, it is karma

> CA here. The fires only ever hits rural Republican areas. Liberal shitholes like LA, SF, Sacremento, etc are always far away from the fires.
Uh that's because they're away from the trees and busted ass cars

my last 2 digits are what magnitude the next quake will be

Nice!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ROASTY TOASTY COASTIES
BURN!!!

9.2 Thanks! Good Bye Commiefornia!

>is this karma
Nope. It's yokals. Scum breeding produces shits. Big surprise they brake stuff that isn't theirs.
Brazilian cunts probably, I hear they are the worst.

It wouldnt be a bad thing if California got a do over

Oh boy. Better fill up the water tanks tonight.

Maybe. Most buildings are up to earthquake code. Urban spawl means most live in single family wood homes, which are pretty resilient against quakes.
>9.2
that would be a problem

i hope the fires somehow surround the entire state and then burn into the center. maybe it could somehow jump over to Portland and purge that shithole as well. actually we need to come up with a fire that only burns Californians, that would be fucking awesome. maybe modify Ebola so that she can fly and make Californians spontaneously combust.

Attached: 1529071710167.jpg (1203x1447, 244K)

Australia sends its regards you fucking queers

>gets fined $10,000
you got your water loicense?

>Liberal here
>It makes me so happy that human beings have lost their homes
This is why Trump will win again in 2020

Attached: BA2570F1-D4CC-4D5A-8DD4-F9E1D9D0DB96.jpg (841x1024, 159K)

>Is this Karma? Are they being punished?
No, because it's the good part of Cali where my daughter, Bob Jr lives, and my bestie Dan. It's not the part with niggers and poop in the streets

At least that firewood won't go to waste

I'm from Redding California, though I moved away when I was a teenager. My old childhood home burnt down in this fire, as did the home of an old family friend. Very weird shit. I wish Hollywood would get hit with such a wildfire for a change.

>El estado dorado en fuego

This, stop hitting the non-gay areas of California and hit the diseased ridden ones, like San Francisco or Los Angeles.

This guy was just talking about you

young ben shapiro a cute!

>2nd
I won't be satisfied until LA is literally melted.

Attached: 636682350095206384-brandonmcglovermug-ftd.jpg (534x712, 38K)

I remember something, but a nigger watching this threads who knew where she worked at tried to rape her.
Pretty interesting desu.

It’s most the red parts burning down tho

I don't know, but I hope it gets worse. Fuck California.

I read something about the way trees are left standing in the midst of destruction, and rabbits flash fried while running, that it looks more like directed energy weapons. I cant think of a better place to test them out then california

Attached: robert lee.png (235x484, 187K)

better if it sank into the ocean exterminating everyone

>must save the onions

Attached: 4431232947.jpg (533x301, 41K)

Probably not "Karma" so much as retarded environmentalists preventing firefighting services from doing small controlled burns (which are necessary to prevent BIG ASS WILDFIRES) and also they have hostile Mexicans and Anti-fa shitheads who are probably lighting things up intentionally. Actually another argument in favor of controlled burns since it lets some of the more firebuggish firefighters have an outlet.

Imagine holding in a shit for a decade. That's what not having prescribed burns is like

Fuck that shite. Cannot get access to the yosemite national park because of a fire.

except that's the northern part of California, the only part of CA that isn't shit

Haha, it's all the Republican parts of the state that are on fire. California is being cleansed of its Trump base.

dont forget that environmentalists hate cattle grazing, they hate logging and they hate people driving or hiking through preventing the growth of plant matter. Environmentalists want us not to try and control any part of nature and act shocked when these massive fires happen.

These fires are being deliberately set. The liberals know that President Trump is cutting off their funds because of "sanctuary state" and other bullshit. So they set fires and then claim federal money for a disaster area. None of that money is going to go to fix things but to keep the liberal buyouts going.

flag or gtfo, OP.