Hawaii volcano IT COULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN

Hurricane hector heading near big island active volcano

newscientist.com/article/dn2755-rainstorms-could-trigger-killer-eruptions/

weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/2018-08-06-eastern-central-pacific-active-tropical-storms-hurricanes

weather.com/storms/hurricane/video/tropical-storm-watch-issued-hurricane-hector-expected-to-brush-hawaiis-big

And to top it off 3 other systems behind hector. If it volcano blows we're fucked

Attached: dn2755-2_549.jpg (549x349, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tNPCQWriZ6U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ISL83jNVIVo&t=0s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supervolcano
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares about Hawaii?
It's a papist island full of brown "people"

don't the hawaiian volcanoes have the least dangerous eruption type?
like they don't have big cummy fountains and hazards, just a slow and weak stream of cummies after the fifth fap in a row

Let's say it erupts and an 8.0 earthquake knocks the slump into the ocean then tidal waves will hit cali and America will go downhill from there with cali fags flooding the rest of the country

Just ban Mexicans

Yes but if the slump of land goes into the ocean all of west coasts of americas are fucked

YELLOWSTONE/YOSEMITE SUPER VOLCANO IS GOING TO ERUPT. KEK WILLS IT

It's going to end up being shoot looters on sight

>Hawaii is a dome volcano
lemme just stop you right there

Yes this is a possibility if the erruption at hawaii is big enough it could trigger other ones

When did it stop erupting? Last I heard (a couple days ago), it was still erupting.

We want that

Sides of the crater have fallen into it forming a dome

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tNPCQWriZ6U

You'll be fucked too but okay

Oh no Vancouver will be ruined and our Chinese population will drop by 75% and Canada will suddenly become 85% white wow how awful

If cali goes down all the americas will stop

whens landfall?

I don't care about America

Why, because the next superhero movie won't be out by summer?

News report said it will graze by south of big island on wednesday or thursday. Volcano is on southeast side. If the hurricane shifts direction and impacts the southeast side the collapsed crater will be affected dramatically. Even if it doesnt direct hit if there's enough rain from all 4 systems it could affect volcano

No because our imports would stop. Also martial law and cali fags invading the rest of the country

Except you depend on us. You'll go down too

his will be done

Attached: images (10).jpg (224x225, 6K)

This thread is being slid. I will keep you guys posted tomorrow and the next day

Attached: 1532787124708.jpg (640x717, 37K)

>if the volcano blows we're fucked
Volcano has been blowing for months you irredeemable retard

This, however despite Vancouver island being a barrier for that tsunami, flooding will undoubtedly occur and considering that richmond (the realm of gooks) is merely 1 meter above sea level, ching chongs will drown in enormous numbers.

Canada existed for 300 years before America was even a country

I'm talking about a major earthquake to go with it. The intial one when it blew was 6.9 if we get an 8.0 or higher the next time a lot of bad things can happen after

Attached: 1533538235668.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

And yet here we are you dependent on us. How are those tariffs working for you?

thank fuck for that
Australia number one

Attached: 1533593273731.jpg (957x717, 51K)

Literally they have zero effect on my life
Nothing is made in America anymore

If the slump of land falls into the ocean all the pacific will get tidal waves but mainly americas. Your coastal cities will be in danger

You dont understand how a chain reaction of events works. Seek education

8.0 is not possible. These are structural collapses, so a magnitude past the 7 scale isn't really possible. Wrong type of energy storage and release mechanisms.

Armchair Experts ITT

go back to Naruto fan fic and anime theories you fucking losers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ISL83jNVIVo&t=0s

I would be educated if schools still excluded non WASPs unforunately there's no point in going to school anymore

rolling

Attached: 656505606.jpg (704x728, 24K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supervolcano

I got you. But if there's another 6.9 or multiple ones it can do enough damage and possibly trigger one of the super volcanos. One just went off on sunday

I'm sorry you have to go through this depression i really am

It's going to put the Volcano out dumasses

you get spared the rake

Hawaii can't trigger a super volcano unfortunately.

real theep dinker huh?

Raim and wind>Fire

I'm not depressed, you just need to make connections outside of college now. Unless I want to connect with some Chinese, liberal, atheist.
It's in the clubs now you make connections

Is it not connected to ring of fire? Are the super volcanos in cali connected to hawaii?

Attached: 800px-Supervolcano_World_Map.png (799x406, 88K)

Yeah colleges are cesspool that's why I'm going for trade

>tfw on the east side of the cascades

Attached: 1532746683041.jpg (675x450, 59K)

No, it is not connected to the ring of fire, it is located in the center of the pacific rim, not along the edges, that is also why it is a mafic not silicious eruptions, hence lower energy.

Schools aren't for work, they're for meeting people. But these days you don't meet people at school, I don't want to meet with Chinese or Pakis, unless Fu Man Chu is pulling my Buggey in Peking and Rajah is fanning me but the world is a different place these days, not like the good old days

Without a direct hit it's probably a nothingburger. It rains often in Hawaii.

If the dome that has formed of the collapsed crater is hit with massive rain could it trigger an erruption strong enough to have more power than a 7.0? If so could the slump of land be affected and possibly fall into the ocean?

What are you? A weatherologist?

Network with some fellow wasps?

>It's gonna slide into the ocean!!
OP calm down aint shit happening. If anything California will slide off of the country into the ocean creating the largest tidal wave ever experienced.

I see what you're saying. But the problem is there are 4 systems headed that way including hector which is currently cat 4. It'll go down to 2 probably but still the chances of 1 of the 4 systems hitting directly is possible

Still won't trigger that type of eruption, the magma has too low of viscosity. What you could look at is destabilizing force of lubricity and weight that could trigger a slide. Chance isn't high, but it is certainly very real. You might also change the current eruptive pattern of the fissures. Again, chances are not great, but certainly there. Best case scenario is to hope the storm is slow moving or stalls dumping large amounts of rain. Like a Hurricane Harvey style scenario.

It's hard to meet Anglo supremacists in Canada, too many people have fallen for the white pride meme. They don't realize only Anglos are white

kek I heard about this yesterday I hope it does happen can you imagine youre getting your shit fucked up from a volcano and a hurricane comes this could be one of the biggest happenings I think

Attached: xbnz1i90nr501.png (1070x601, 507K)

>with cali fags flooding the rest of the country
Not likely. There would be no survivors in the coastal cities if the slump collapses.

Attached: Volcano-Chan.jpg (2000x1080, 334K)

No there's a slump of land near the volcano site right now near the ocean that could possibly break off if more quakes happen.

rolling to dump that slump

also the warmer water near the lava ocean entry could strengthen the hurricane if it gets close enough.

Good luck, Volcano-chan!
Bump the slump!

OP you got me convinced I'm rooting for the /goodguys/ now

The good news is that the studies I've seen indicate that 70% of them will never make it out of the kill zone. Many of the 30% that remain will probably die later due to disease.

Kilauea is a shield volcano. Not the explodey type. They banned those here so only the meth and child traffickers have them and the cops and courts cover it all up. But there is a huge storm approaching. I am taking bets on which local politician will blame Trump for it.

Attached: lavafall 1955.png (1600x900, 783K)

You would want more than the slump, you would want a total and complete failure of the LERZ.

Attached: 1529647409426.gif (500x500, 377K)

Thank you for the realistic analysis. I will keep tracking the storms the next weeks.

Sounds like you need to move to a white red state area of america. One without nogs

Why would I live in a republic?

Nope. Prices for some veggies will go up sharply, but California's importance to the practical (as opposed to financialized) economy is vastly overrated. Will it fuck up a lot of investments? Yes. Does 80% of the country have major assets in the investment market? Well, the boomers do, but the rest largely do not.

I certainly hope it forces at least a partial collapse, even a local happening would be fucking nice.

Attached: F9T0YDFIRHV0SQM.LARGE.jpg (266x189, 15K)

>all those gooks getting cucked by a mountain

Attached: 1533015898422.jpg (800x804, 74K)

Yeah just worried about a chain reaction. Could flooding of fault lines in cali trigger a quake or super volcano there?

You realize we import plenty through the East Coast and our northern and Southern land borders, right? Don't overestimate the importance of the Left Coast.

Good to hear. Hope they enjoy their stay with fema.

Why not? Better than your commie situation

Yeah i see that now thanks

We'll see what happens... 4 storms that all look like they are heading tiwards hawaii

Not "no" survivors, but it will be pretty bad. I think the estimate for complete evacuation was something like six to ten days, whereas the transit time for a Hilina Slump tsunami was eight hours or less. In that amount of time, they'd simply panic, clog all the roads, and die en masse.

Being a republic means you're a communist, a monarchy is Pro Christian, a republic can never be a Christian nation

Unlikely, especially if you're talking about Yellowstone. The major faults in California are transform faults (sideways motion), and you'd need involvement of a subduction zone to trigger something like that, where one plate dives beneath another...which normally happens under the ocean, anyway (as in the Cascadia zone.) Short version: Almost certainly not.

Might be interesting timing as well with magma returning to the main chamber as well. As it expands again from the recent collapses that adds additional strain.

Attached: flow.gif (500x269, 995K)

It's funny, all I here is networking and connections, but that isn't everything. You still have to know what the fuck it is you're doing to actually use those connections properly. If you can't into engineering because you flunked or dropped out halfway through your study.. doesn't matter how many fucking people you know, you aren't getting a fucking job.

Hmm i though early American republic were Christians?

FUCK YOU DUDE MY BROTHER LIVES THERE YOU FUCKING INCONSIDERATE FAGGOT.

Poke the muzzies, and the jews, but hawaii is still part of the US you stupid insurgent boomer.

I'm sure they'll enjoy it as much as the Katrina niggers did. I do look forward to seeing how hipsters deal with experiencing the true cattle-car life.

So i guess it's just the slump possibility of pacific coastal city floods then

Who cares about that? I'm not a labourer, schools are for meeting people, that's why you don't marry women who went to school they're all harlots
They had Anglo ideals, and when America was 100% Anglo it was okay, but by the mid 1800's America became a failed state by allowing Italians and Germans in

Tell him to leave the banana plantation and open up one in Florida or something then

Hope this shit takes Cali with it, please lord take them all.

>If it volcano blows we're fucked
What do you "we", faggot?

Oh, yeah. If I'm recalling the simulations correctly, some of those coastal areas will be eating 90-100 foot tsunamis (compare that to twenty feet or less for most of the Indian Ocean locations in the big one). So, less "flooding" than "angry fist of Poseidon crushing all in its path."

Yeah shit might go down or not. I'm keeping an eye on these storms

Doubles aren't powerful enough for happenings, you stupid fucking newfag poser.

trust in kek

if the integers will it Yosemite super volcano blows within 4 weeks.

I am too, fuck, I'd be happy just to see KVG back for a couple of days.

Pretty much crushing all pacific worst case scenario

That sucks. I know there's some nice christian towns out there though if you look. Unfortunately jews and sending non whites into them like crazy

>Satsn unaffected by tariffs
You don't say?

Right on. I'll post tomorrow or the next day if hector is changing paths or strength.