I'm thinking about reading pic related. What should I expect?

I'm thinking about reading pic related. What should I expect?

Attached: book-of-mormon.png (600x863, 882K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs
youtube.com/watch?v=N3cJ7MMciGg
utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm
utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ag7R3Y9GjLY
youtube.com/user/exmormonfiles
youtube.com/watch?v=sxhT0S04AJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scientology

A sad ending :'(

Attached: 1525454521772.jpg (600x863, 216K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs

And it came to pass...

You can be a prepper without going full retard. The only valid thing that church has to say is muh guns, and keep a year’s worth of food & water on hand. The rest is pure shitshow.

sci fi Abrahamic space fantasy

a qt wife

fpbp

A really bad attempt to copy the KJV style English.

>The only valid thing that church has to say is muh guns
FALSE
It also says women can't drink which basically cures the slut problem

I'm not overly concerned with it's historicity. I'm not part of the LDS community, so I certainly don't expect to be convinced by it but I don't expect to get worked up over it in the other extreme either. I'm curious about it as an attempt to continue the biblical narrative and approximate its style. It that sense it sounds highly imaginative.

A bunch of crap.

Cultish claims like the Mesoamerican tribes in North America riding elephants into battle and stuff. No, seriously it's better than a lot of sword and sorcery fiction works.

I could've asked a Mormon qt out a while back but I just wasn't sure about it. Later one of her friends said she had a huge crush on me, and I just wanted to kick my own ass. Part of me doesn't want to believe the friend as some kind of screwed up defense mechanism.

not to finish

It's more creative than the Quran in terms of introducing new characters and people but it won't say anything the Bible hasn't already said better.

So are half the books in the Bible user

Attached: 1454634020314.jpg (425x516, 135K)

You mean your kids wouldn't grow up praising Joseph Smith and wanting to move to Utah?

Damn, you really missed out.

Its okay, still better than the quaran.

The Quran's better written but the Book of Mormon is more creative.

Dumb bullshit? Mormonism is so obviously a product of increased religiosity and secret societies that were in vogue at the time. Why waste your time?

Yeah that would have been weird. But at the time my dating life was more dried out than the "holy land" of Deseret. Things are different now so it really shouldn't matter.

the quaran as written by wypipo

Bruce Willis is dead through the whole thing.

Cure for insomnia

>it won't say anything the Bible hasn't already said better
The BOM goes full DON'T STEP ON SNEK in the parts about captain Moroni
Also Mormonism in general is a notch above Christianity in racism, but they've been trying to paper over that in recent decades

Attached: liberty___let_freedom_ring_by_ah_kaziya.jpg (762x1049, 136K)

>and that’s a good thing

If secret societies were a waste of time George Bush wouldn't have been president, dumbass

It's not even well written. It literally feels like an obvious hoax as you're reading it.

It's a clever addition to the BoM. Smith blatantly added it in to push the idea of America as the true holy land more. If nothing else Mormonism is a very uniquely American religion. Missouri is the holy land, New York is important due to Smith's early life, Utah is the center of the faith, Illinois and Ohio hold important towns for the faithful to visit. Not to mention the Founding Fathers are seen as unofficial saints of the religion and their ideals as approved by God.

2 Nephi 10:3
>Wherefore, as I said unto you, it must needs be expedient that Christ—for in the last night the angel spake unto me that this should be his name—should come among the Jews, among those who are the more wicked part of the world; and they shall crucify him—for thus it behooveth our God, and there is none other nation on earth that would crucify their God.

this exactly.

All I remember is that Jesus went to north america and talked to the natives

I thought the part where Joseph Smith finger bangs an old Korean lady seemed outa place for a holy book but that's just me.

A hearty chuckle

Mormon from Utah here lads
AMA

Attached: 1497569901623.png (1400x940, 327K)

How can you actually believe the ovbious sham?

If you're already born into it it's a pretty socially convenient faith. Mormons are very similar to Jews in terms of favoring their own and supporting each other.

How much do you hide your power level in church?
Do you ever get testimonies on fast Sunday from uppity catladies about rapefugees?

Tell me about reading the BoM. Will it make sense to read cover to cover or are there some books its better to start with and just work around?

I was raised Mormon and I have to say I hated it for the most part. May share some stories I have sometime but not feeling it tonight.

Q predicted this

How committed to the religion do you have to be in order to be accepted by the community?

The BOM kinda has to be read cover to cover, it's one continuous narrative. There aren't like epistles or anything

read it from the start
its a bit blackpilling considering the parallels to our current situation.

Because I believe Joseph Smith (may he be in paradise) was The Last Holy Prophet of the Restoration that was sent by God to restore the blasphemous and kike'd Christian Church.
A lot of things in the Book of Mormon are true.
There were Adamites living in North America. White Tribes which lived here before the featherinjuns arrived.
The featherinjuns even have tales of these people living here when they crossed over from Siberia.
We also teach the true Doctrine of Christianity which is D.S.C.I

Same. Just another larp that has gone too far

everyone is racist af kek but they also hide their power levels somewhat.
I live in Nauvoo, and we all know kikes are the children of the devil, niggers are the "beasts of the field" as mentioned many times throughout the Holy Bible, and The White Race is the Adamic Race created in the image of almighty God himself.
It's all there in the Holy Bible, you just have to actually take time and read the OT and research where, why, how, when all of those event took place.
The timeline and events of the Holy Bible, particularly in the OT are real.

is that why mormon girls burn so much coal?

The Book of Mormon has to be read alongside the Holy Bible (get the chad KJV version) all others are false.

However if you want to skip ahead to Christ's sermon at Bountiful you can just read 3 Nephi

So why is the restored church making a Chinese man an apostle and focusing their efforts on third world conversion?

>nauvoo
Fuckin based nauvoo Legion Lies, I’d also like to note it was against Mormon rules to let niggers into the priesthood until 1978

>Lies, I’d also like to note it was against Mormon
poor little basketball boi

Well in my town , people are normal and not crazy cult-tier members lad.
We believe Joseph Smith is a Holy Prophet of God, and there is only one God.
We're kinda like Muslims, but the white version kek.
Our Prophet is a White Man from the Tribe of Manesseh (WASPS).

a cult

Attached: 6F48E2DC-AD01-449C-8C2A-163B8BCF506A.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Most Mormons think the BoM takes place near the Great Lakes.

From what I know of it, peak seppo retardation. Florida Man in literary form.

> leaf
day of the rake soon Chang
and
>Mormon girls burn coal
Mormon Girls marry very young and have children by the time they reach 18.
They don't get brainwashed by the kike cultural Marxist propaganda via the media.

Meant for Not sure I believe you desu, I've never once heard a Mormon say "Adamic", although it is true that Joseph Smith thought he was an Ephraimite and the Mormons believe that the people who answer the door for missionaries are true lost Israelites and those who don't are filthy gentiles

Attached: 1521771971323.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

because like all other Christian denominations, the kikes have been trying to infiltrate the LDS Church and make it a universalist, multicultural church.
Non-whites were not allowed to become members until the 70's when the LDS leaders cucked to the fucking kikes.
But we will restore it back to it's rightful order lad.

keep dreaming little mormon boi. i live next to flds communities and see the girls coming into town at university to spread their legs to niggers and pakis to convert them

muh mufugging nigguh

Attached: hecute.jpg.png (1000x1000, 120K)

We have always reffered to the White Race as the Adamic Race
It's right there in the Holy Bible in the book of Genesis.
Adam in Hebrew means to show blood in the face, to be of a ruddy and fair complexion, like King David and Solomon, etc.

>we will restore it back to it's rightful order lad
The only way to do that is by converting a significant fraction of Jow Forums

Attached: 1523591538005.jpg (742x1024, 129K)

selling noodles in noodle carts are we ?

I've tried to make LDS Generals but the fucking edomite mods always delet them

A Masonic op

>hold ma beer whilst i traslate these gold plates
>NO! You cant see the plates!
>headlines the next day;FLORIDA MAN CREATS NEW RELIGION SWEEPING THE TRAILER PARK; CLAIMS TO TALK TO ANGLES AND EATS FROM GOLD PATES

Please let this happen. Mormons are the only chance we have at destroying the degeneracy of modern day America

It starts with you user
Read the BOM and find your local meetinghouse

Attached: Deseret Flag.jpg (600x413, 110K)

I was raised Mormon, but I'm non-practicing, for the moment

A Freemason reject's fan fiction.

Why not go full Jew, saves you time.

Attached: mormon-cia-utah-british-deep-state-zio.jpg (1010x1006, 347K)

When will you be active again?

>What should I expect?
Have you ever read a religious text and thought "this is really repetitive and hard to read because it repeats the same phrases every single line"? Well apparently Joseph Smith did and that's why he based his book on that kind of thing. I couldn't finish it because of it.

Idk, but I definitely see myself going back, probably once I'm done school. I've been following doctrine, for the most part: no smoking, no drinking, no drugs, no pre-marital sex

Jews won't ever truly see you as a fellow Jew. Mormons will eventually see you as a fellow Mormon.

Mormonism: A part of the whole "Anglo-Israel" movement.

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism.jpg (583x936, 203K)

Mike Lee and Orrin Hatch are generally pro-Trump
McMuffin is just a failed CIA-nigger, couldn't even swing Utah in the general

F stands for f*****

Hatch is retiring and the Republican geniuses in Utah are nominating Romney of all people to replace him, just when you thought the biggest RINO in the senate was going extinct with McCain Mormons manage to disappoint once again

incel detected

Alcoholic detected

read a Study in Scarlet for the answer

laughing your ass off after the first chapter

stay off this board you fucking pedosexcult

>yeeeeeee morons hate the usa deep down yeeeeeee
>yeeee team up with masons and jews to destroy the evil usa yeeeeee

fuck mormons and fuck this morrnon kike thread

you are retarded

this

fuck it all fuck all those people godless demons

Pretty boring honestly. All the interesting parts of Mormon doctrine were written in other books.

Good vibes

this lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cJ7MMciGg

Listen to these Arrogant and prideful words of smith. Remember GOD hates pride.

Proverbs 16:5 (KJV) Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

"Come on! ye prosecutors! ye false swearers! All hell, boil over! Ye burning mountains, roll down your lava! for I will come out on top at last. I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam. A large majority of the whole have stood by me. Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it. I boast that no man ever did such a work as I. The followers of Jesus ran away from Him; but the Latter-day Saints never ran away from me yet...When they can get rid of me, the devil will also go." (History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 408, 409) Joseph Smith

The Bible is all you need!

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:8-10 (KJV)

utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm

utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=ag7R3Y9GjLY

youtube.com/user/exmormonfiles
youtube.com/watch?v=sxhT0S04AJ8

Attached: Matthew 11-30.jpg (483x5633, 1.44M)

Truth. It's a true redpill

>Scientology
you're thinking of Dianetics
Just watch the South Park episode

sums it up for me. I got a maybe fifty in and bailed. years later ran across some of their early history and felt stupid having read as far as I had.

The President of the Church is a prophet and everything he says is gospel. The Presidency is a gerontocracry, where the Apostle with most seniority is appointed the new president when the sitting one dies--if a President dies of old age, he's replaced by the oldest Apostle of the 12.
>So the leadership gets progressively older, decade by decade
Mormons make up a cultural group of 15 million people of all ages. But almost all conferences and their "revelations" are aimed at people aged 17-30.

The whole thing is a shit show aimed at getting young people to embark on a cultish missionary service right out of high school, marry within the church young, shit out a bunch of kids real fast, then be stuck in the church for life by 24 because you've invested too much to get out.

>tl:dr
>increasingly old men pushing young men to throw away life

Attached: dcb4426.jpg (1500x1500, 215K)