What’s your thonk on this Jow Forums?

What’s your thonk on this Jow Forums?

Attached: 025494EF-4D7C-4F47-A4DE-FBE37A148137.jpg (600x1117, 107K)

Are you a trap?

canada gunna need the health care soon.

trudeau just started a war

fucking idiot cunts now I goto save your dumb arses.

I think Canada spends more money in the private sector on healthcare than the US. What a fucking joke this country is

Canada kicked Croatia's ass

We should invade Canada and take their healthcare

Canada should stop being dependent on yanks.

They should get their shit together and work their asses off, regardless of the consequences; being dependent on mutts is embarrassing.

The only good yank is a dead one.

Canada exists because America doesn't feel like annexing it, yet.

I hear a dog barking leaf, guess what time it is

"we don't like fighting" ???

Hey Thai Ladyboy, you ever watch hockey? And pretty sure we kicked ass way over our weight back in WW 1 and 2. Meanwhile what were you doing? Being a ladyboy.

There's a pigpen nearby, why don't you roll around in the mud to cool off, you fat diabetic fuck?

Go choke on your McDicks, fagboy.

youre a loony if you think this country is worth conquering. Just drive Alberta and Saskatchewan out through subterfuge and the rest will only drag you down

>Hey USA you're in danger from the terrorists
>go invade their countries
>and take their oil while you're at it

Attached: 1453964768354.jpg (552x462, 70K)

Canada is gay.

>youre a loony if you think this country is worth conquering.
probably will be worth it once the ice caps all melt n shit.
i, for one, look forward to homesteading the newly habitable wilderness

we have barely any arctic rights because of greenland and alaska and the northwest passage is fucking useless because of (again) greenland and the bufort sea

Come on. America could spend 10% of what they do and North America would still be in roughly zero danger. They CHOOSE to go bonkers on 'defence' because of Imperial ambitions.

Nobody in Europe wants them there, but they go around saying 'pay us for protecting you' From Who? France could beat Russia in a war on their own. It's almost comical.

Go home and spend some dough on infrastructure instead.

American military spending isn’t about defence. It is welfare for rural America and corporations.

Samefagging retarded canacuck

>free
Paid through taxes and costs regulated by government.

The state of Texas has more power than all of Canada. That is all you need to know.

Attached: FF9568C6-78DA-455F-87C7-F7721EB5A353.jpg (544x619, 82K)

Funny, when you can't even take control of your own country.
Cry moar though!

It's more that the US refuses to get with socialized medicine because they hate commies. It's cheaper than the alternative, but you don't get Muh Freedoms.

As far as boosting military spending, Ottawa should just buy some actual hardware.

Attached: 67e.jpg (640x484, 31K)

>starts trade war with trump
>Saudi Arabia ends trade with Canada
Kek
Your economy is fragile. What will you do when you need aid from the US?

Cry. A lot. To us.

canada saying when someone else spend money to keep him safe is the same as free healthcare for him.

Salty kangaroo fucker mad his country dosent have the balls to stand up to sandmonkeys.

If you actually dont cuck out on this, just this one for once, I'd actually give you respect for doing something we'd never do

>Canada calls out the people who orchestrated 9/11.
>Burgers cowtow to their true master the house of saud
Pottery

Canada will be fine. Canada is stronk!

Canada practically strip mines their country to sell it to the US. I sincerely doubt we could more profitability annex the place.

It's sad and pathetic.

Paying over 50% of my income in taxes ≠ free

Canada just had record exports and are running a budget surplus. The nation running trillion dollar deficits to fund wars on the behalf of Saudis who are too weak and cowardly to openly fight is the one who will likely be in trouble again. 2008 will look like a small hiccup compared to what is coming.

>Canada practically strip mines their country to sell it to the US
>Being this stupid = common core education.

Never Forget.

Attached: 1526436291930.jpg (1000x679, 237K)