EVIDENCE THAT FEINSTEIN IS A CHINESE SPY

WASHINGTON — 1997—-On Capitol Hill, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) has emerged as one of the staunchest proponents of closer U.S. relations with China, fighting for permanent most-favored-nation trading status for Beijing.

At the same time, far from the spotlight, Feinstein’s husband, Richard C. Blum, has expanded his private business interests in China–to the point that his firm is now a prominent investor inside the communist nation.

For years, Feinstein and Blum have insisted that they maintained a solid “firewall” between her role as an influential foreign policy player and his career as a private investor overseas.

But such closely coinciding interests are highly unusual for major figures in public life in Washington. And now, as controversy heats up over improper foreign influence in the U.S. political process, the effectiveness of the firewall between those interests could be called into question.

articles.latimes.com/1997-03-28/news/mn-43046_1_china-connections

Attached: C42F8F68-037B-402B-882B-438F6D7AEC88.jpg (1366x1120, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/breaking-feinsteins-chinese-spy-identified-russel-lowe-was-office-manager-not-just-a-driver-attended-chinese-consulate-party/
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/coincidence-feinstein-employed-chinese-spy-for-20-years-as-her-husband-raked-in-millions-in-chinese-business/
abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-25-million-affected-opm-hack-sources/story?id=32332731
reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-china-usa/pakistan-let-china-see-crashed-u-s-stealth-copter-idUSTRE77D2BT20110814
wired.com/2016/10/inside-cyberattack-shocked-us-government/
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/08/hillary-clinton-email-server-cyberattacks-china-germany
truepundit.com/fbi-lisa-page-dimes-out-top-fbi-officials-during-classified-house-testimony-bureau-bosses-covered-up-evidence-china-hacked-hillarys-top-secret-emails/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/inspector-general-clinton-emails-had-intel-from-most-secretive-classified-programs.html
politico.com/story/2016/01/hillary-clinton-email-server-top-secret-217985
nationalreview.com/2016/02/hillary-clinton-email-server-former-inte
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/08/06/another-example-criminal-prosecution-of-the-special-agent-was-declined-now-whats-for-lunch/
lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/37272.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoa

>Dianne Feinstein and her 3rd husband Richard Blum whom she married in 1980 made MILLIONS off of their financial interests in China.

>Richard Blum made millions of dollars off of his Chinese investments–his investments in China flourished after his wife, Dianne Feinstein became a US Senator in 1992.

>The Chinese spy mysteriously appeared on the scene in 1993 just ONE YEAR after Feinstein was elected to the Senate in 1992. Coincidence? We think not.

This fucking bitch sits on the House Intelligence Committee. She and her Husband, Blum, got extremely wealthy off of Chinese investments.
>Feinstein traveled to China several times with her husband and even bragged to an LA Times reporter about being the first foreigner to visit mass murderer, Mao Tse-tung’s old residence where he died.

TREASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, we know the guy's name: Russell Lowe:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/breaking-feinsteins-chinese-spy-identified-russel-lowe-was-office-manager-not-just-a-driver-attended-chinese-consulate-party/

Unbelievable

Attached: 0289AC7A-4E3B-41E5-AE59-86FFD09D5AB4.jpg (1536x1773, 467K)

other links
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/coincidence-feinstein-employed-chinese-spy-for-20-years-as-her-husband-raked-in-millions-in-chinese-business/

she's always pushing for israeli interests, as that is her primary country of citizeship

There is no other word that can describe these people than treasonous. Absolute scum.

>hand rubbing intensifies

Attached: 1519894948660.jpg (709x685, 49K)

There are so many fucking scandals. No wonder the propagandists ie cnn msnbc et al are screeching so much. They are probably all implicated as well.

I dont know if this is extrapolating, but remember when Trump released the JFK files? There was a segment in their elucidating that there were about 60-70 CIA operatives working as journalists anchors and so on. I think CNN et al were all govt-esque operatives with deep mooring in the Obama Administration, as well as Bush's, Clintons, etc... Maybe that is just pointing out the obvious though.

>“But muh russianz” - gurgled Bobbie Mueller whilst desperately shitting pants for the hundredth time today
LOL! UH-OH! OOPS! “If an individual underwent a background investigation through OPM in 2000 or afterwards ... it is highly likely that the individual is impacted by this cyber breach," OPM's statement said today.
abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-25-million-affected-opm-hack-sources/story?id=32332731

OOPS! There were SAP/SCIF-tier secrets so devastating on Hillary’s bathroom server that the IG had no one with appropriate clearance to even view it. THE CHINESE ACCESSED HER SERVERS AND HER PHONE. CHINESE HACKERS: 4,000,000 Americans’ clearance files and their family members bringing the total to over 21,000,000 HACKED. The catastrophe of Chinese breach of SF-86 (OPM) data is unprecedented, but already forgotten. China has all the failed lie detector tests, compromising info, sensitive info, SSN, DOB, etc. of feds with clearance. China can leverage Chinese-Americans with high clearances by threatening their family members still living in China.

ON OBAMA’S and MUELLER’S WATCH

Related links:

reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-china-usa/pakistan-let-china-see-crashed-u-s-stealth-copter-idUSTRE77D2BT20110814
wired.com/2016/10/inside-cyberattack-shocked-us-government/
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/08/hillary-clinton-email-server-cyberattacks-china-germany
truepundit.com/fbi-lisa-page-dimes-out-top-fbi-officials-during-classified-house-testimony-bureau-bosses-covered-up-evidence-china-hacked-hillarys-top-secret-emails/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/inspector-general-clinton-emails-had-intel-from-most-secretive-classified-programs.html
politico.com/story/2016/01/hillary-clinton-email-server-top-secret-217985
nationalreview.com/2016/02/hillary-clinton-email-server-former-inte

Attached: 888AF108-92AC-4D15-B1EE-3B44C0F73AA5.jpg (2606x2626, 1.32M)

Have the gif, user.

Attached: Hand_rub.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

God damn it. These people MUST be held accountable. If found guilty in a military tribunal they should be executed. Plain and simple. The are a DIRECT threat to the republic. They undermine those who they swore to serve. user, we cannot expect the system to fix itself. I hope Trump isnt going to fuck us over. These people MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!

disgusting.

this is it. what they're really covering up

There will be no justice.
Jeff Sessions is a COWARD AND A MENACE. This is the Jeff Sessions DOJ:
> take bribes from a criminal
> lie to the local police about it
> lie to the state police about it
> lie to the IG about it.
>NO PROBLEM!
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/08/06/another-example-criminal-prosecution-of-the-special-agent-was-declined-now-whats-for-lunch/

Attached: 19BE6162-3FDC-44FA-8965-AF2B65EF8BE2.jpg (2185x2896, 965K)

Aboslutely disgraceful. Is there any possibility Sessions is working behind the scenes? Thats probably a childish delusion. . . But if there is a good investigation(s) going on then no one should know about it.

Fuck man. I cannot shake these stories. I feel like I am seeing my country collapse right in front of me.

Attached: pepe-feinstein.jpg (1200x833, 558K)

There is no investigation. Huber is a nevertrump obama appointee who was installed to buy time.

Attached: 61FD0E36-37AE-4B32-B92B-AC8BDA853B65.jpg (640x420, 22K)

I am seething. I have a paper to write and I am just so wrapped up in this shit i cannot think clearly. I hate these fuckers. Sessions is such a piece of god damned shit.

I know. Sorry.

Trial time.

Attached: 81a1d17822.jpg (194x259, 5K)

Bump. An actual thread NOT about filterboi jones

time to expose the kike/chi-com conspiracy.
what the fuck does collusion even mean? it's a legally neutral word. conspiracies are felonies. conspiracy carries legal weight. kikes conspire -- same as fish swim.

anyway, this shit goes all the way back before mao. mao was installed by the kikes. kissenger carried that through.

we need to make friends with russia, neutralize an increasingly bellicose china through that friendship and ship all our kikes to israel and china (if they will have them).
that was their plan all along = wreck the west and jump ship to china as their prospects intersected. too bad the kikes got btfo before they could finish the job.
now we're gonna have a bunch of goldbergs and pollards on our hands.
the penalty for treason is death...and so it will remain.
lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/37272.html

disgusting
this story gonna get more traction than that racist gook at the NYT, though

She’s going to get away with it, isn’t she...

Attached: 868500EE-E28F-4744-9D32-02B215657BB6.png (790x773, 83K)

>tfw you're actually more secure NOT being a member of the government with high-level clearance

fucking lol

Unit 61398 is laughing their asses off